You Belong with Me Ch. 03

Story Info
Joffrey and Annie's story ends... for now.
1.3k words
4.36
14.2k
3

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/29/2022
Created 09/12/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The final part of Joffrey and Annie's story*

Comments are always appreciated!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Annie turned and sat as well, leaning her head on his shoulder. He twisted his head, placing a kiss on top of hers. "Do you think you'll like living on the other side of the country?"

"I belong with you, remember? I'll be happy wherever you take me."

"In that case, I'm taking you to bed."

"That's a wonderful idea. But shouldn't you start packing?"

"I don't have to be there tomorrow Annie."

"Yes, but I shouldn't be flying much longer."

"What on earth are you talking about?"

"That's what I came to tell you…"

"What?" He stared at her, but couldn't figure out for the life of him what she was going on about. She took his hand and placed it over her stomach. He looked down, then his eyes widened and his gaze shot back up to her face. "Is it mine? Oh god, that was horrible! I'm sorry!" He closed his eyes, waiting for her to yell at him, to hit him or to stand up, shove him out of the way and walk out. All he heard was a snort and a giggle. He opened his eyes to find a rueful grin on her lips.

"No, I wouldn't expect you not to wonder. Jeff and I hadn't done anything since late February and I'm only two months along. So yes, it's yours. How do you feel about this new information Joffrey?"

He said nothing for a moment. Then he kneeled in front of her. "Are you happy with it?"

"I'm scared, but yes. I'm very happy."

He smiled and scooped her up in his arms. He started toward the bedroom. But she stopped him. "J, what are you thinking?"

"I'm thinking that I'm taking the woman I love into the bedroom. Then I'm going to pack up everything I can into boxes. After that I'll come back to the bedroom and ravish you until we're both too tired. In the morning we'll go over to your place and pack up everything you own. We'll call some movers and have them load all our stuff and start out to Anaheim. We'll get on a flight no later than Saturday…"

"All my stuff is packed already. You can pack later since most of this isn't yours. Let's just go do the ravishing part babe." She was smiling up at him again and he resumed walking toward the bedroom.

"Why is all your stuff packed? That sure that I love you?"

"Well, actually… My lease was up and I was going to move back to my parents for awhile. Then I found out about the baby and I had to come tell you. I didn't know how you felt, but once you said you loved me… I knew that everything would be fine. Oh, and I love you."

Joff let out a laugh. "I know that silly woman."

"I know, but I hadn't told you yet!"

"You'll have the rest of your life to tell me that, and anything else that comes through that brain of yours."

"Anything?"

"Yes."

"I want you to take me like you did that night. I've been craving it almost since the morning I left!"

"It won't hurt--"

"Nope. He or she will be just fine." They were now in front of the bed. He looked at her and then the bed before letting her go and feeling her body pressed against him. "J, fuck me. I need you." Those were the same words she'd used two months ago. He started to harden as memories of what they'd done flashed through his head.

"Remember baby? You ripped my pretty lace bra trying to get it off me in such a hurry. And I never did get my panties back. You were like a madman, possessed almost. You only took the time to pull your sweats past your hips before bending me over this spot and fucking me until I was hoarse from screaming your name. I remember feeling my nipples slide over the sheets as you pounded into me. Then feeling you push me into the mattress as your body tightened and you filled me. Any of this coming back to you?" She practically purred into his ear as she asked the last question and he felt his control slip.

"I remember. I also remember the second time. You were flat on your back in the middle of my bed. You hair was splayed all around you and your eyes were closed. I thought you were picturing him instead of me so I told you to open them. As you did I pushed back inside of you and we both let out a moan. Your legs came around my waist and your hands gripped my shoulders."

The memory flashed through his mind as he grabbed the hem of her shirt and whipped it over her head realizing she had already undone her jeans. He pushed her onto the bed and pulled at her jeans at the same time. She giggled as he finally wrenched them off her legs.

"Good lord woman, do you have nothing other than sexy underwear?!"

"It's a weakness," she replied as she watched him stare down at the bright orange plunge bra and lacy orange boy shorts.

"Well, it's one that I plan to indulge you in then!"

He joined her, sliding her up and into the middle of the bed. He spread her legs, his mouth going to the part of her that burned for him. Using his upper arm strength to keep her thighs open he attacked her pussy, his lips and tongue everywhere. His tongue slid up and down a few time before finding her clit and sucking on it until she was gasping for breath and gripping the comforter for dear life.

"Oh god J! Baby, please… please…" she moaned as one hand moved over from her leg and two fingers slid into her snug cunt. Annie shuddered while he fucked her slowly, still sucking on her clit. He felt her tense and his fingers pulled out. Getting up on his knees he guided his cock into her hot, tight center. Her legs wrapped around his waist like before and he smiled as he felt her nails dig into his shoulders.

"Remember what I did next?" He asked as his forehead leaned against hers, his body not moving above her. "Annabelle, do you remember?"

"Yes! And I want you to do it all over again!"

"As you wish baby," he ground out. His arms roamed down from her waist to her hips and then towards her legs that were holding onto him tightly. He pulled them up, pushing her almost in half as he placed them over his shoulders. He pulled out until only the tip was inside her and then he pushed in to the hilt, drawing a ragged scream of pleasure from her lips.

He started a fast pace like she asked, loving the feeling of her drenched pussy clamping down on him as she came. "Jesus Annie, you're so tight!"

He pounded into her over and over, images of April melding with what he saw right now. He thought of coming home to her every night and having her snuggled up against him. He thought of seeing her in the stands cheering for him every game. And he thought of her growing with his child. That last image was his undoing. He roared her name and with a few more savage thrusts he let go inside of her.

After letting her legs down and pulling her into his arms he took a deep breath and expelled it. "I love you, you know that right?"

"And I love you. Think I'll fit in with the other wives and girlfriends in sunny California?"

"You can belong anywhere Annie."

"I belong with you Joffrey." She said the last with a smile as she turned and brought her lips to his.