You Bet Your Wife Episode 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
quale
quale
371 Followers

Mistress Dena paced around her helpless hanging victim letting the exposing nature of the situation sink in. Without panties and suspended upside down with spread legs Allison's most private parts were on public display. Tantalizingly Mistress Dena ran a finger down over Allison's inner thigh, circling but not touching her flushed lips. Pausing for a moment Mistress Dena looked out challengingly at the audience deliberately bringing her finger up to her lips and sexily sucking on it.

Knowing what was coming the audience sat silently at the edge of their seats as the red clad blonde dominatrix dragged her wet finger over Allison's sensitive pussy then suddenly pushing it in between the waiting lips. Pleased with the gasp her invasion of Allison's ready pussy elicited Dena withdrew her finger now covered in her juices. Mistress Dena knew what the audience, or at least the men, wanted to see. Bringing her finger down to Allison's mouth, which hung at about waist level, she ordered, "Suck it." Allison shook her head no, keeping her lips tightly sealed. Quick as a flash the riding crop was in Mistress Dena's other hand harshly smacking Allison's bare ass. Mistress Dena ordered again, "Suck it," and this time Allison reluctantly opened her mouth and dutifully sucked off her own juices while the audience cheered.

Stepping back so she could watch Allison's face Mistress Dena turned to one of her male underlings ordering, "Bring me the violator."

The blonde dominatrix watched with satisfaction as desire and fear warred on her captive's face; she prided herself on using a victims own sexual need to break them teasing and tormenting them until they begged to be violated and used in the most graphic ways. Taking the large black dildo by the long prominent handle from her assistant she leisurely walked back to Allison. Placing the rounded end against Allison's knee Mistress Dena lightly ran the rounded tip of the violator over her victim's inner thing and then on down over the tight black corset still covering Allison's top. Resting the thick artificial penis against Allison's throat Mistress Dena listened to the sweat sound of her victim's heavy anticipatory breathing.

Deciding it was time to make Allison complicit in her abuse Mistress Dena demanded, "Tell me what you think I'm going to do with this."

Allison balked for a moment but as the red clad dominatrix shifted to take her riding crop she nervously spoke up, "You're going to violate me with it." Seeing the stern frown on Mistress Dena's face Allison realized she wouldn't be satisfied with anything but a graphic description. Realizing she had no choice the normally demure Allison gave in, "You are going to take that big black dildo and push it into my pussy. Then you're going to keep pumping it in and out while the audience watches me get violated."

"Very good," complimented the blonde dominatrix, "but you forgot to say how much you were going to enjoy it." Taking the blunt end of the long black rod away from Allison's throat Mistress Dena walked around behind Allison so everyone could have a clear view of her face. Bringing the black dildo up between Allison's legs Mistress Dena rested it on Allison's entrance. "Take a look around," taunted the dominatrix, "everyone, even your husband, wants to see you penetrated." Slowly now the thick black rod sank down pushing it's way deep into Allison's body. Unable to help herself Allison closed her eyes and groaned in pleasure as she was filled. Reaching around the large black rod Mistress Dena's finger's found Allison's clit and began to massage while her other hand continued to ram the rod in and out of her helpless victim.

Listening to his wife describe how she was going to be used had an irresistible effect on Michael. Despite himself Michael found himself muttering under his breath, "Yes, give it to her," as the black rod slid into his wife.

Taking advantage of the situation Zoya leaned over whispering in Michael's ear while her hand continued to excite his penis to new levels of arousal. "Isn't it great to see her helplessly violated," Zoya whispered, "that big black dildo slides in and out of your wife while everyone watches. Wouldn't you like to take me from behind while we watch your wife get off? You can make it happen if you get the last question right," Zoya suggested rubbing Michael's penis for emphasis. Helplessly Michael found himself considering the idea, but he was soon distracted by Allison's cries.

"Ohh god, ohh god," moaned Allison her cries of pleasure amplified to fill the entire set.

Michael could tell his wife was on the verge of orgasm but Mistress Dena wasn't about to allow anything of the kind. Cruelly denying Allison her release the blonde dominatrix pushed the dildo deep into her victim and left it impaled there. Mistress Dena briefly continued to torment Allison by teasing her clit watching her struggle helplessly in midair in a futile attempt to gain leverage against the dildo still penetrating her body and achieve release. A barely audible "please" escaped Allison's mouth before she clamped it shut resolving not to beg like a slut in front of all these people.

With false innocence the red clad dominatrix asked, "Did you want something?" When Allison didn't respond Mistress Dena shrugged, it was still too early to expect her victim to start begging, and then motioned one of her shirtless underlings over. Taking the man's large hand she placed it around the black rod protruding from Allison and carefully positioned his large fingers over her victim's sensitive clit. Ignoring the sharp hiss from below a man's touch elicited Mistress Dena sharply instructed her assistant, "Use your fingers to keep her just shy of orgasm. If she comes you will be sorry," threatened the blond dominatrix, "but a job well done will be rewarded," emphasizing her last comment with a pointed glance at the helpless girl hanging in front of them.

"Mmmm, your wife is a sexy little thing," commented Zoya, "she really seems to be enjoying her treatment."

"Mmmm," answered Michael noncommittally his attention focused on watching his wife twitch and squirm as the muscular man behind her expertly teased her clit. Pressing the issue Zoya continued her hand moving to cup Michael's penis as she spoke, "If she doesn't like it why is she moaning so much?" "Okay, I guess it really turns her on,"

Michael reluctantly admitted, "what's your point?"

"Only that it doesn't really seem fair for you to just watch her enjoy herself without getting anything for yourself," Zoya answered taking Michael's hand and pulling it to her bare stomach to emphasis what she meant by anything.

Automatically Michael found himself pulling Zoya in for a deep kiss. Allowing Michael's hands to pull her in Zoya knelt over Michael's waist grinding her crotch against his as they kissed. Breaking the kiss Zoya arched back giving the overhead camera a good shot of Michael's hands groping her breasts. Judging she had Michael right were she wanted him, it was a really big bonus if he missed the last question after all.

Zoya sprung her trap, "You know if you get the tenth question right my body is yours to use. It's only fair you get to enjoy yourself too."

"I suppose," answered Michael torn between the promise he made to Allison to quit early and the nearly irresistible desire to fuck Zoya. He glanced over Zoya's shoulder at his wife still twitching in desire but also intently watching his seduction. Evading the issue for the moment, he had to answer the next question no matter what, Michael instead asked for the next question.

Without abandoning her position kneeling across Michael Zoya immediately asked, "Who is the president of Russia?"

Excited and distracted Michael found himself blurting out, "Gorbachov." As soon as he said it he realized his mistake saying, "No, no that's not what I meant!"

"Ohh that's too bad," cooed Zoya, "I'm afraid we have to take your first answer. Mistress Dena would you do the honors."

"Hey," Michael protested, "I got the right answer. It was just a slip of the tongue." To Michael's dismay only Zoya seemed to hear his objections and she made no motion to stop the blonde dominatrix. Instead Zoya leaned over on top of Michael swinging her leg over his lap and rubbing her smooth toned thigh against his tented boxers, not incidentally pushing her already scandalous miniskirt even higher.

Nibbling Michael's ear Zoya whispered, "What's the problem? Don't you want to see Allison suck cock?" Stroking his penis Zoya continued taunting Michael, "Don't you want to see your sweat little wife's mouth sliding up and down big hard cock?" Helplessly Michael found himself distracted by Zoya's disturbing, yet extremely erotic, suggestions. Losing the fight with his arousal Michael's protests died on his lips and he stared fixedly at the other stage his face contorted with desire and horror.

Well versed in the power of suspense Mistress Dena calmly strutted back towards Allison giving her time to think about what was about to happen. With a gentle touch of the fingers the blond dominatrix indicated her shirtless helper should stop teasing Allison. With a look of detached interest Mistress Dena began to examine Allison with her fingers. Even lightly touching the area where Allison's labia spread to take in the wide black dildo produced a muffled moan and a bit of frustrated struggling. Finished with her exam Mistress Dena slapped her riding crop across Allison's breasts, even through the corset producing a yelp, and declared, "Your about ready to cum. You want to be fucked bad don't you?" When

Allison defiantly refused to answer Mistress Dena simply shrugged and turned to her beautifully built assistant standing ready in front of Allison. The blond dominatrix deliberately circled around behind her assistant making sure Allison's face hung mere inches from his waist. Reaching around from behind she started lightly running her painted nails over his well-defined chest. Through extreme discipline the man stood at attention without the slightest facial twitch as the Mistress Dena's fingers traced their way from his chest down to his abdomen. Addressing her assistant but loud enough for Allison and the microphones to hear, the blond dominatrix commented, "You did a good job not letting that slut cum."

Hearing herself address as 'that slut' hit Allison like a high voltage shock. Outraged at the slight she twisted forcefully against her bounds doing little twisting herself around the large black dildo firmly planted between her legs. Allison tried to fight back a moan but the fact that they could call her a slut and she couldn't do anything about it was too arousing. Hating herself for being turned on by it, and hating herself even more for showing she was turned on by it she still couldn't stop the gasp of pleasure from escaping her lips.

Ignoring Allison's struggles Mistress Dena's nails continued to work their way down her handsome assistants torso. Reaching his tight leather pants the blonde dominatrix began deliberately untying the laces. While her hands worked to free the bulge in her assistant's pants her voice revealed her intent, "I promised you a reward for a good job and you deserve it." Knowing full well what was going to happen, Allison watched with hypnotic fascination as Mistress Dena first undid the black leather pants and then slid her hand into them to emerge with a large semi-erect cock. Unable to turn away Allison stared as Mistress Dena's fingernails skillfully brought her assistants manhood to attention. Desire and fear warred in Allison's mind as she watched the penis grow to a large erect cock.

His penis fully erect Mistress Dena grabbed the man's wrists and pulled his hands up, policeman style, behind his head. Giving his cock one last stroke the blond dominatrix commented, "Don't move and enjoy your reward." Turning to Allison Mistress Dena ordered, "Alight slut, get to it and start sucking." Staring at the large dick inches from her face Allison swallowed nervously and paused. How could she take that much? The harsh sting, of a riding crop on her ass, interrupted her thoughts. "Didn't you hear me slut," demanded Mistress Dena whilst striking her hard across the ass again, "start sucking." Desperate to avoid the stinging pain Allison opened wide and dove down on the waiting cock.

"Isn't that hot," whispered Zoya into Michael's ear, "I just love the way your wife is sucking on that cock." Michael grunted noncommittally in response his attention focused on the large screen displaying a close-up of Allison's face, her eyes firmly shut in a look of deep concentration. "See how tightly her lips are wrapped around that hard penis," Zoya continued massaging Michael's penis through his boxers, "and how deeply that dick is sliding into her mouth." Michael softly groaned in repressed desire and Zoya continued her pornographic commentary to the giant image of his wife sucking cock. Not wanting to push Michael over the edge yet Zoya gave his penis one last rub and pulled away. "It looks like your wife is going to be sucking that dick for awhile so we had better move on to the next question." Still watching Allison give head Michael barely responded but Zoya continued anyway. "How many electoral votes does Florida cast in the US presidential election," Zoya asked now back in announcer mode.

"Jesus Christ," swore Michael still watching his wife's face slide up and down the glistening shaft, "how am I supposed to know that?" Still focused on the video screen he finally gave up an answer, "Twenty Two." Smiling in response

Zoya turned to Mistress Dena, "Would you please do the honors?"

Allison's eyes snapped open in response to Mistress Dena's hands on her hips. Hanging from her ankles with her mouth filled by cock there was nothing Allison could do as the dominatrix' hands moved down her sides to begin unlacing the corset. While Allison's head continued to bob up and down Mistress Dena pulled the corset away revealing Allison's luscious breasts pulled into perfect half-spheres by the reverse gravity.

Mistress Dena worked her hands around to gently cup Allison's breasts. Taking Allison's nipples between her fingers the dominatrix gave a long slow pull on the breasts. Allison's mouth opened to moan in what may have been pain or pleasure but any sound was cut off as the man thrust his rock hard penis down into her throat. Seeing her assistant's bucking hips Mistress Dena reversed her manipulations now kneading Allison's breasts with strong sure motions.

The red clad dominatrix now pulled back on Allison's breasts using them as handles to move her body. Hanging from her ankles Allison easily swayed backward forcing her to lean forward just to keep the tip of the bucking penis in her mouth. Finally the cock was fully pulled from Allison's mouth giving her enough time only to exclaim, "What.." before the twitching dick spurted it's hot cum over her breasts.

Mistress Dena pushed Allison's breasts together to capture the last dribbles commenting to Allison, "How does it feel to be drenched in cum on national TV?"

To the audiences delight Mistress Dena forced Allison to lick the globules of cum of which had dribbled onto her finger's as well as Allison's breasts before starting to massage the rest of the hot semen into Allison's breasts. While the audience watched his naked wife get lathered in cum Michael had to face another question. Once again he was stumped, this time trying to remember the capitol of Nebraska.

Realizing he wouldn't get any more sure waiting around he finally offered his answer, "Omaha."

"Ohh, I'm so sorry," cooed Zoya, "the correct answer is Lincoln."

Seeing that Michael had gotten another question wrong Mistress Dena gave one last tug on Allison's breasts, eliciting a disappointed sigh from her victim. "Alight boys," ordered the dominatrix, "finish stringing her up."

Mistress Dena toyed with the large black dildo still impaled between her victim's legs while her men begin taking up the slack in the chains around Allison's wrists. Mistress Dena ran her nail gently around Allison's pussy lips. Ignoring her victims reluctant moans Mistress Dena taunted, "Don't worry I'm sure we can replace this with something more satisfying," as she slowly pulled the black rod out of Allison's body.

"Only two more questions," taunted Zoya as they watched Allison being hoisted up horizontally. "Look at the way she is hanging their just waiting for someone to stand between her spread legs and pull your wife back onto their waiting cocks." Michael gave a stricken look as the cameras focused in between Allison's spread legs. However, his tented boxers told another story, quivering with excitement as the screen showed an artificial cock mounted on a long wooden pole, teasingly slide over his wife's entrance.

Tearing his eyes away from the giant image of Allison quivering in desire he spoke, "Alight, lets get this over with ask me the next question."

"What, don't you like watching," teased Zoya rubbing Michael's penis for emphasis. "Alight, here is the next question. What country in the world has the smallest population?" Watching fixedly as the artificial cock pushed slowly inside his wife Michael started to answer, "Mono..," then quickly stopped himself. If he got this question wrong that artificial penis, would be replaced by a real one. Instead he did he best to concentrate, distracted by Allison's low moans as she rocked gently back and forth driven by the artificial cock sliding in and out. Michael's rumination was interrupted by the tantalizing touch of Zoya's fingers sliding under the elastic waistband on his boxers.

Shifting herself to kneel suggestively on the floor in front of Michael Zoya asked, "Do you want your final hint?" It was a difficult offer for Michael to refuse from a woman leaning over to gently blow on his penis through the thing fabric. Still he managed to pause for a second before assenting and leaning back to let Zoya slowly pull his boxers down to his ankles. Darting forward Zoya gave a teasing lick to Michael's glistening shaft before settling back and announcing Michael's hint, "The answer is religious."

"The Vatican," Michael announced suddenly confident. Relief flooded through him as Zoya, disappoint evident on her face, affirmed he was correct.

Glad the ordeal was over the tension visibly relaxed from Michael's body as he announced, "I think I will take my winnings and quit now." A disappointed sigh ran through the audience though the expression on Allison's face was inscrutable. Zoya, however, was not about to give up so easily.

Running her hands down Michael's chest and down to grab Michael's penis she asked, "Are you sure?" Michael paused lost for words while his brain was overwhelmed by Zoya's skilled manipulation.

That pause gave Zoya the opening she needed. Kneeling back on her things Zoya reached behind her back unsnapping her bra. Moving her hands around front to cup her breasts she looked Michael in the eye and commented, "Remember, money isn't the only thing you can win." Michael opened his mouth as if to respond but he found himself speechless as he watched Zoya move her hands away from her breasts to rest on either side of his hips, incidentally revealing her large, firm, TV star quality breasts. Keeping her gaze locked with Michael's Zoya ever so slowly brought her head down opening her mouth to take Michael's penis. As Zoya slid down Michael's shaft he dropped his head back moaning in pleasure. Suddenly, Zoya pulled her head back from Michael's cock. Getting up on her knees she planted a deep kiss on Michael's mouth before whispering in his ear, "Answer the next question, right or wrong and I will suck your dick dry."

Tempted beyond human endurance Michael finally relented, "Alight, I'll take the last question." Zoya didn't want to give Michael any chance to back out, after all she didn't want to miss out on her 10th question bonus or the chance to make this attractive young man get off on his wife being cluster fucked.

quale
quale
371 Followers