You Can Always Say No Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You would like that, wouldn't you Angie? Being my bitch, I mean? You dress like you want it. You paint your face and do your hair like a cheap whore. You wiggle your big, luscious bubble butt on those skyscraper stiletto heels like a cock magnet. That's what you really want, isn't it? You want to be taken, used like the slut you are, don't you? You can't wait to get home each day, strip off that dull, drab office wear and slip into some slinky, sexy, little next-to-nothing number, slip on those high heels, paint your face, fluff up your hair, then go out and tease all the little boys, tease them so bad they have to run into a dark corner and jack off, just from watching you walk by.

"I like that in a slut. I like watching the way you tease them, make them hard, make them hurt so much, they want, need, beg for a little relief. Then you sashay on, denying them their relief, like the prick tease you are – for everyone but me, Baby. You know you can't, don't want to say 'no' to me. You love my long, thick, hard cock too much, don't you?"

"Yesssssss," she whispered.

"Yes," I echoed, "you do. You know full well how difficult it is to find a lover with a big, thick cock like mine – and you are a size queen; you could never be satisfied with some limp little pencil dick, could you?"

"No!" she pouted.

"Of course not," I confirmed. "You like a big slab of U.S. Prime filling your twat; one about which you will never have to ask: "is it in?" You know when I am in you, Sugar. You feel every luscious, manly inch taking you, invading you, making you my own. That's what you want, don't you? You want to be taken, used, owned by my cock. Isn't that right, you little slut?"

"Yesssssss," my lover hissed.

"I'm sure your mom would love to see you turn out like that. She so wants you to be a slut just like her. If she had her way, she would turn you out twenty-four/seven. Think of it, Sugar. You would have tits and ass just like Mama. All those dull, drab business suits, shirts and slacks would be history, replaced by a closet full of the sexiest slutwear money can buy. Of course, you would have a new job, too; one more appropriate for your talents. What could be better than working in the MAC store with your Mama? You can keep yourself looking flawless all day. Meanwhile you help other women look the best they can be. Of course, none will ever come close to you or your Mama in terms of drop-dead desirability, but hey; that's life.

"And the boys, Honey; think of all those boys walking by the window, seeing you, lusting for you. Think of all those hard cocks trapped inside their tight jeans, yearning to be free, free to take you and use you like the little slut you are. You know what? I just might let them. I would love to see you with another guy, or two, or three, maybe even a gangbang. Just think of it; my Angie, the gangbang whore. Your pussy would be getting a lot of action. I'm not worried. I have the cock you really want, the one you will always come home to. Isn't that right, Baby?"

"Y-y-y-yesssssss," she stammered.

I could tell she was close; really close.

"You've got me so hot for you, I can't stand it anymore, Baby," I moaned. I have to shoot my load right now!

"Give it to me!" she hissed. "I want it all. Give me every… drop… of… your… cum, right…NOW!"

"I'm coming for you, Sugar," I called out. "Here…I…CUM!!!!!!!!"

My cock gushed its hot, sticky load deep into her like a fire hose. It may have only been a concoction of whipped egg whites and light vegetable oil, shot from a hideously expensive ejaculating dildo, but she wouldn't be able to tell the difference between that and the real thing. She screamed loudly enough to rattle the mirror as she came, shuddering uncontrollably. I had been ready with a plastic tumbler which I placed over the tip of her cock, catching all her seed. I bottomed out my cock in her as the last spurts emptied into her. She collapsed on the bed, spent, with me lying behind her, holding her in my arms, feeling her body tremble.

"Drink this, Baby," I demanded. "A good little cumslut never wastes a drop!"

I placed the tumbler to her lips and tilted, The greedy little slut drank every drop of her own nectar, just as I had coaxed her to do Saturday night. That was unbelievably hot to watch. I snuggled up to her, my cock still inside her.

"I can't get over what a tramp you have become in such a short time," I marveled. "Just a few short weeks ago, we had… well, not a vanilla relationship, but you were definitely a shy girl. Just look at how you have blossomed! Now, you even wear lingerie to work without being prompted."

"Oh, that," she tittered, pushing back against my thrusts. "I don't know how I summoned up the courage. As I said before, after last night, I guess I just felt more…daring."

"And well you should, Sweetie," I assured her. "If I had known about it this morning as you were going out the door, do you have any idea how wet I would have been all day, just imagining getting you home so I could fuck you? Better still, you now have no fear of going to the mall, dressed the way you do – by yourself – where anyone can see and lust for you. That is so hot! I love the slut in you; the more wicked, the better. Is it as good for you as it is for me, Baby?"

"Oh, yes, Honey," she sighed. "I had no idea how easy, how exciting it would be. You should see the way the boys stare at me now."

"I have, Sweetie, I have," I confirmed. "Do you remember how wet I was when you went down on me in the parking garage Saturday afternoon, and how hot our sex was when we got home? That's why. I want everyone to want you. It is a huge thrill for me seeing you give all those boys hard-ons, knowing they will have to go somewhere and jack off to the fantasy, while I take the real thing home and fuck her. You do like the way I fuck you, don't you, My Love?"

"Oh, Donna," Angie gushed, "I love what you do to me! I want more."

"More?" I queried, not believing my luck. "Well, Baby, I want more, too – a lot more. We will work that out in the days and weeks ahead."

I held her tightly to me as we spooned, thrusting into her occasionally to remind us both of this dramatic new twist in our relationship. I didn't think I would get a wink of sleep that night. Much of my stream-of-consciousness patter was fantasy, of course. I knew how to get into my lover's head for maximum effect. It was a powerful fantasy for me, as well.

I had actually had Angie's chastity belt custom-made to her measurements before there even was an 'Angie'. It had been an unrealized fantasy of my own, left languishing in that drawer until this amazing confluence of our desires. I would wear the key on a chain around my neck as a constant reminder of this shared fantasy. Whenever she requested to be released from her confinement and our agreement, I wouldn't hesitate to do so; such was my love for my husband. Of course, if she didn't request it….

This evening had taken my breath away. My lover had surrendered herself to me, given up her masculinity of her own free will, with neither coercion nor deception on my part. We would each reap the benefits of our altered reality; a true win-win situation, as any loving relationship should be.

That put the responsibility for our relationship squarely on my shoulders; a position I felt supremely comfortable accepting. I did not expect the path ahead to be a smooth one, but there would be no problem we could not overcome as long as we trusted and believed in one another. How much better that was than all the loathsome Fem/Dom trash we had read on the Internet! I couldn't remember ever feeling more content, and looked forward to the dawning of the new day.