You Can Always Say No Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She grinned sheepishly, like a kid who had been caught with her hand in the cookie jar.

"Yuppers," she mewed, lowering her eyelids. "He liked it well enough. To be honest, I don't think he even glanced at the charts."

"You went in to work...like that?"

She couldn't stop giggling. She almost spilled her wine as she sipped.

"It was Patti's fault," Angie professed, slipping me that heavy-lidded, bedroom-eyes look. "She outed me. She knew all along. She told all the other girls, too. She told me, if I didn't... show up this way, they would... tell everyone about the corset and stockings I wore under my suit every day."

"She sounds like quite a girl," I attested. "I'll have to thank her when I meet her. So, you did all of this... this morning, before the meeting?"

"Oh, no," she demurred. "It took most of the day yesterday. The hair took all morning..."

"Thatisn'ta wig?"

"Uh-uh," she professed, fluffing her silky mane with her free hand, then shaking her head. "First we did the color, then extensions. Right now, it's just curled. We'll do the perm next week. I adore it!"

"I do too, Baby," I assured her. "It's so you."

"Suzi did my nails yesterday... afternoon," she gushed, holding out her arm, hand down. "See?"

"I noticed them right away," I confessed. "They're exquisite."

"Then we went... shopping to find this... suit and the shoes," she added, shaking her head a bit.

"So, Sweetie," I interrupted. "That was yesterday and today was today. What happened to you Wednesday night? And last night? Why didn't you come home? Why couldn't you have at least called me to tell me you were all right? Was there something going on you didn't want me to know about?"

She sat silently, sipping her wine, swaying gently, eyes unfocused.

"Babyyyy," I murmured. "You've been a naughty girl, haven't you? A verynaughty girl."

Angie's eyelids drooped. Her body swayed towards me then paused, like a tree about to fall.

I reached out and gently took her wineglass from her hand, then caught her with my other hand as her body sagged against me.

"Mama's going to have to punish you," I purred.

I allowed her to slump lengthwise on the couch as I leaned forward to inhale the aroma of the roses. Theywerelovely, and very thoughtful. I picked up my wineglass, took both to the kitchen, and poured them out in the sink. I then rinsed them and put them in the dishwasher. Taking a deep breath and exhaling heavily, I returned to the stairs and slowly, resolutely, made my way upstairs to change. There was no hurry; I had all the time in the world until the sedative wore off....