You Can Call Me Al

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jaxon16
Jaxon16
29 Followers

They all chuckled. "James may have shaved Rachel's head, but neither of them was in control. Much like you two," Flynn told them. With her detective insight taking over, "Rachel had shaved her head in the past. Did you?"

"In college twenty years ago. We had a sorority sister with breast cancer. She was going to start chemo, and we all shaved our heads in support. We also got Bill's fraternity to participate, and we fell in love that weekend."

"She kept it shaved or really short for the next five years, even into law school. Once the real world hit, only long hair until the recent bob," moaned Bill.

Ross continued, "James and Rachel met a few weeks ago, and he joked about shaving her head again. Have you thought about it again?"

"He always brings it up. He has pointed out every celebrity who cut off her hair. When I got the bob, he wanted me to get a short pixie. He says I would look just like Michelle Williams."

"They have the same last name and the same beautiful face," Bill chirped.

"Now I won't have much of a choice at work. It will be a wig for a month or so, but then I can rock a short pixie in front of any judge."

Flynn asked, "did this happen in a shop around here? And what was the name of the place?"

"Hannah, although my memory is still vague, I think it was around Union Square."

"That seems right to me," Bill confirmed. "It had a guy's name, but I don't remember." Sharron shook her head indicating she also did not know the name.

Flynn asked them both, "Can you describe or make a sketch of the barber?"

Bill and Sharon looked at each other and both shook their head no. "I could not describe him at all," she said.

Ross and Flynn went to canvas the shops near Union Sq. leaving the ADA Williams to talk with Rachel and James. He knew that Sharon was a skilled interrogator, and she might be able to jar some more information from them.

Ross parked the car at 6th Ave. and 12th St. They walked into every haircutting establishment on 6th all the way up to 18th St, where they made a right turn and walked east towards Union Sq. They questioned about twenty people but got nothing. "I could go for a coffee," Ross told Flynn. It was 11AM by now and pretty warm out for a November morning. They walked over to one of the cart vendors and grabbed two black coffees. Flynn sprinkled in a Splenda and joined Ross on a bench facing Broadway.

"How are we going to find this guy? He has some power to hypnotize people. No one even remembers what he looks like. I don't think canvassing any more of the area will find him," she conveyed to Ross.

"I agree. We will have to figure out another way to find him. What do we know about this guy?"

"He can push people around. Make them do things at least with their hair."

"It seems to be that way. We have not heard about other instances from anyone, but maybe he has plenty of other fetishes," Ross said.

"Maybe he worked on Rex Ryan and his shoes," Flynn joked.

"We know that Rachel and Sharon both shaved their heads on the past, so he seems to be going after couples with a hair history and seemed to have liked it."

"Like us," Flynn lit up.

"Hannah, your first assignment in my precinct, and you and Grill show up with those buzz cuts."

"We went out after graduation and must have gotten plastered. What could we do? I barely remember that night. In the morning we did not have much of a chance to figure things out. However, we decided we weren't going to wear wigs on the job"

"Captain Harris almost put the two of you on leave before your first day."

"But you convinced him we would be fine."

"And the two of you were quite appreciative that night. It has been six years since then without any repeats. Something about that red buzz of yours just stays in my mind."

She blushed and changed the subject. "Partner!" she emphasized. "Let's check a few more places. Then let's go back to the barber in the village. Maybe we can get more information from him. He knows more than anyone."

They walked down Broadway to 12th St. and then made a right to head back to the car. She saw a barber pole and looked at the window for a name. "Another Al's? Some coincidence? " Flynn asked rhetorically opening the door to this small barber shop. She entered first with Ross close behind. They saw no customers and started to look around.

"Back for that haircut," the man said as he came out from behind the door. It was the same one from earlier at the Al's in the Village.

"Still not ready," Ross responded with an uneasy tone.

"I meant that for you partner," qupped the barber.

"How do you get these people to do what you want?" she asked abruptly.

Ross started to pull his gun. "No need for that detective. I don't hurt anyone. I just release their inhibitions." Ross holstered his gun. "I make them happy."

"I am not sure Rachel and Sharon would agree with your methods. I know Rachel felt violated enough to come to us," Ross told him

"That was my idea. I wanted the two of you involved. She and James will be fine together. They love each other like the two of you do."

They both tried to deny his allegations but not too hard. "Don't be so professional. It's just the tree of us in here." The two cops embraced and kissed deeply. "See how easy that is, when you act on the truth," he told them.

They knew now was not the time, but they were letting six years of repressed feelings pour through into their intimacy. "How do you do this?" Flynn asked him.

"Let's say I am the Muse of hair style with a bit of love, inhibition release, and mind control on the side."

"How long have you been doing this?" asked Ross.

"The Egyptians did not shave their heads just to stay cool in that heat. Mark Antony sure liked to shave and oil up Cleopatra's head. For over two thousand years I have liberated many women from their inhibitions. For a long time I was quiet working one on one with my charges. However, in the past hundred years I created quite a few trends. The Flappers short bobs in the twenties, the pixies and beehives of the sixties, and the punk movement and all its permutations over the past forty years have kept me busy."

"And what about today like with us. Are you back to individuals, and how do you know what they want?" Flynn asked.

The barber continued, "More or less, and for the most part my understanding of the contemporary woman's motivation has been spot on. She is doing it for a charitable contribution, for love of a partner man or woman, or for a job. Sometimes I even give inspiration to a director in order to facilitate a makeover. How much more badass was Charlize Theron in Mad Max with that buzz cut? She kept it short for a long time. I am a Muse after all, and she surely appreciated all the attention. The only one I regret was Britney. I knew her passion for a change was there, but I missed her state of mind and even worse, the final result. Truly, she is one of the few women, who could not pull off the buzz."

The both laughed. Flynn asked, "What is your name, and why tell us about this?"

"It is part of the job, and you can call me Al, like the sign. Every few years I need to confess my powers to a constable. If I don't, then the powers start to dissipate. Basically, I can't easily work my magic. The subjects start to resist or their memories remain with too much clarity."

Al proceeded to use a naked clipper on Ross, and after ten minutes he was done. "You know she wants me to use a razor on you, but I think that can wait until you two get home. Hannah, sit down in this chair, and we will get started."

Ross stood up rubbing his bald scalp, and Flynn took his place. "Steve, you make the first cut of her ponytail. Keep that red trophy as a memory of this day," Al told him. "No head shave for her either. I think we go back six years to the first day she walked into the precinct as a raw rookie in her uniform sporting a very short crop."

Al snipped away at Flynn's hair until only a few inches remained. He then used a #2 guard on the clippers and peeled away the hair on the sides and back of her head. Al then spread some hot lather on her neck and around her ears. He deftly removed the fine hairs leaving Flynn with a very sharp hairline. "How would you like the top? Spike it up a bit or lay it flat down in a more natural way?"

"She had it flat with just a bit of bangs her first day," remembered Ross.

"So I will repeat that." In ten minutes Al had recreated the look exactly.

Ross could not take his eyes off of her. He wanted to take her right there in the chair, but Al had a few more things to say. "Your passion will unleash within twenty minute. I suggest you call in to the precinct to say you won't be back for a while. Also, you will remember this conversation, but you will not pursue the cases anymore. Neither Rachel nor Sharon wants to continue with the investigation. They are quite happy with their renewed bald heads. And rest assured I am done with New York for a while."

"We can't just file this as unexplained. A computer trail is in place. We are holding James at the precinct, and we even have no hair. How does all of this work without us bringing you in?" Ross asked him.

"First, the two of you only have fifteen minutes left before you are going to tear at each other. You might as well plan to stay here. Second, I know a thing about computers, so the records are gone. Third, all other parties involved have no memory of the events. By the way, Grill would love to repeat that threesome from six years ago." On cue the bells of the door jingled.

"Hey guys I see you found him." It was Grill. She quickly undressed and sat down naked in the seat Flynn had just occupied. "He came by the precinct after you left. He told me you would be here."

"Grill, what happened with Rachel and Jim, and Bill and Sharon?" asked Flynn.

"Al spoke with us for a few minutes, and we all left."

"I pushed all of them a little bit to forget the past few days and to enjoy their new freedom," Al added.

Turning his attention to Grill sitting in the chair Al made quick work of her dark curls giving her a similar haircut to Flynn only more spiky. By this point Steve had Hannah bent over holding the armrests of the chair in front of a very horny Grill. Hannah attacked her vagina with her tongue and mouth, while Steve drove his cock deeply into her vagina. After another minute of ferocious intimacy Grill and Flynn had their greatest orgasms in years. Wave after wave came over them. Ross just pulled out watching his fellow cops lose control.

Regaining some semblance of composure the women saw Ross gawking at them with a full erection needing a release. They kneeled down in front of him and both women flicked their tongues at his penis. Without hesitation he exploded over both of their faces and onto their newly buzzed scalps. Flynn pumped his last few drops into her mouth sucking him dry. Flynn then turned her attention to Grill. She was some sight with gobs of sticky semen running down her cheeks. With an easy remedy available to clean off, the women licked and kissed away all of Steve's cum.

As Al started to leave he directed a comment to the participants, "That was some show. One of the best I have seen in a long time." They just smiled and did not protest at his voyeuristic comment. Al continued, "I told you I needed to confess to the police but why the three of you. Well, I tracked a story on one of the adult sites. Steve, nice tale you wrote about your threesome from that night six years ago, and not a bad template for me to work off. I hope I did a good job making the sequel come true for you." With that Al walked out leaving the three cops blissfully exhausted in their own world.

Jaxon16
Jaxon16
29 Followers
12