You Can Cry A River

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“ Please don't…. please not there…pleaeeeeessss.” I begged and pleaded as I felt the pressure of his cock on my asshole.

“You want it your cunt bitch…then say it!!!…If you don't… its going in your ass.” He said, while he and Tony laughed at me. I felt so humiliated

Tony laughed then he started pushing his cock into my ass.

“ NO…. NO…. please fuck my cunt…. Please fuck my pussy.” I cried.

As soon as I said what he wanted he pulled back and I didn't feel the pressure on my ass. Then he said,

“ Well that's more like it.”

But before I was able to take my next breath he rammed his rock hard cock deep into my pussy. It was official. I was now being raped and there wasn't a damn thing I could do about it. I couldn't even control my own tears.

John placed his hands on my hips and started fucking my pussy hard and fast. I cried and he laughed; He laughed while he plunged his cock in and out of my body.

“ How's the pussy Bro.” Tony said while he stroked his cock.

“ This bitch, got a tight fucking pussy, man…hey shut her up… Stick something in her mouth”

Tony stood up and put his cock in my face. Then he tapped me on the head with the barrel of the gun.

“ Suck it…. get me nice and hard bitch…. I'm gonna fuck you next.”

I wrapped my hand around his cock. My whole body was jerking back and forth from the pounding I was taking from John. Tony rammed his cock down my throat causing me to gasp for air. I felt dirty and I felt like I was their whore. The used my tired and defeated body for their pleasure. I felt like a battered seesaw. Back and forth I went, and in and out their cock went into my mouth and pussy.

“ Auggggh….. Fuck yeah…this bitches pussy is awesome man….Yo…you gotta try out some of this pussy man.”

I hated what was happening to me…. I hated them and most of all I hated the sounds of their voices. John started fucking my pussy hard and fast. I could feel his balls slapping against my pussy lips. The sound of his flesh colliding with mine disgusted me. I was so tired; I could barley hold myself up. Then suddenly John pulled his cock out of my pussy.

“ Whoaaaaa…Shit …almost fucking shot my load in the Bitch.” He said while he tried to catch his breath.

Then Tony rammed his cock down my throat hard, while he held the back of my head. He forced his cock deep to the back of my throat and held it there for what seemed like forever. I started gagging and I couldn't breath. I felt lightheaded and I thought I was going to pass out. He pulled his cock out of my throat just as fast as he rammed it in. It hurt more when he took it out then when he forced it in. He grabbed me by my hair and forced me to my feet. I could barely stand up. My pussy ached from the fucking I was receiving from John.

Anthony sat down on the couch with his rock hard cock pointing straight up toward the ceiling.

“ All aboard Bitch.” He announced, as though his cock was some kind of amusement park ride.

He spun me around until my back was to him. Then he grabbed me at the waist and pulled me up on to his lap. Then he aimed my pussy over his cock and rammed it in me. His cock was a lot thicker then Johns. I could feel my pussy stretching.

“ Come on bitch move your ass…. Come already.” He shouted.

I had no strength left in my body. My legs had given out. There was no way I was going to be able ride his cock. I was just too weak.

“ How's the pussy man.” John shouted from across the room while he stroked his cock.

“ This bitch sucks man…. She ain't even fucking moving…. Move your fucking ass bitch”

I was too weak…to move “ Pleeeeaseee…. I can't ….my legs are numb…. I can't.”

Tony got angry and started smacking me in the back of the head. John started laughing at him, which made Tony even angrier.

“ I'll get you to move that pretty little ass of yours,” he said angrily.

He grabbed me by my waist and lifted me off of his cock. He held me up for a split second. Then without warning he pulled me down and rammed his cock deep into my ass.

I screamed as loud as I could. His thick cock tore into my asshole. My eyes rolled into the back of my head. My first instinct was to jump up. And each time I tried to get up he would pull me down on his cock. I was doing exactly want he wanted. He had me and he knew it. I was too weak before to ride his cock. The pain in my ass was incredible. I felt like I was being torn apart. My ass was on fire.

“ Ohhhh… God…. Help me.” I cried.

“ I knew that would get you going bitch…. Yeah that's it…Ride that cock…I'm gonna cum in your tight little ass…. yeah that's it.”

He grabbed me by my hips and started bouncing me up and down on his cock with his own strength. John sat down in the other chair and stoked his cock while he watched his friend rape my asshole.

“ Fuck that Bitch man…Yeah cum in that bitches ass…. Yeah… look at her…. she likes it…. Tear her ass up.”

Tony's whole body started shaking. He started lifting himself off his chair so that he could ram my ass even harder.

“ Here it comes Bitch…Agggghhhhh…AgghhhhhhAgghhh…”

He pulled my body down on his cock and exploded deep in my ass. I could actually feel his cock twitching and spewing cum inside my bowels. He held me tight against his body while he unloaded in me. I felt as though my body was his toilet. He basically used my asshole as a place to relive himself.

After his orgasm subsided he called me a few names and told me that I was a stinking whore and threw me off his lap and onto the cold damn floor. As soon as I hit the floor John grabbed me by my head and pulled me over to the other chair. He was stroking his cock furiously. He told me to open my mouth and I did.

“ Your gonna drink my cum bitch…. yeah that's it suck it…. Suck it…Suck it cunt.” He shouted.

He grabbed me by the back of my head and rammed his cock into my mouth and down my throat.

“ Drink it bitch!!!…. Drink my fucking cum.”

He came hard and fast, the first three blasts went straight down my throat. His thick slimy cock continued to fire shots of hot cum down my throat and in my mouth. He lifted my head of his cum coated cock and smeared his venom all over my face. Then he used my hair to clean the rest of his cum off of his cock.

Then he put his hand on my face and mooshed me, causing me to fall back into the corner against the couches. I put my hands over my head and curled up into a ball. I felt as though I had just drank a gallon of cum. Cum was everywhere on my body. My face and my hair were covered with it. I could even feel it leaking out of my ass. I prayed to God that they would let me go after they had robbed and raped me. I was exhausted, I just wanted to go home and sleep. But on this day God, had forgotten all about me.


I sat in that corner for about 15 minutes. I didn't say a word. I don't know if it was cause I was still scared or was it cause I was just to damn tired to move. I looked up and saw the both of them talking and smoking cigarettes. They looked so relaxed as they talked to each other.

Then Tony said to John, “ Should we let this bitch go.”

John looked over at me and smiled and said,

“ Yeah…We'll let her go…. but I wanna fuck her one more time.”

“ Yeah me to…the bitch does have some good pussy.”

“ You hear that Lorraine…were gonna let you live baby…but first were each gonna fuck you again ok baby…. I think that's fare…now get your ass up and lie down on the couch.”

I got up and lied down on the couch. I had no fight left in me. They were each going to fuck me again regardless of what I thought. The last thing I remember was Tony climbing up on top of me and sliding his cock in me. I was so damn tired I feel asleep. I woke up when he started coming in my pussy. As soon as he was down John took his place, and he sank his cock into my cum soaked pussy. It was different this time. He seemed to want to take his time and fuck me slowly. I didn't say a word. I just lied there and stared at the dirty water stained ceiling while he raped me for the second time. After a few minutes he moaned and shot his load in my cunt.

I thought they were done with me. My crotch was soaked with there cum. After John got up, Tony walked over and told me to open my legs. I couldn't believe his cock was hard again. He grabbed my ankles and spread my legs apart. I could feel the cum leaking out of my pussy in thick globs down toward my asshole.

“ Damn Bro…. We filled this bitches cunt up nice…. I hope you're on the Pill baby”

“ Hey Lorraine…I'm gonna fuck you once more and I promise we’ll let you go…you really have some good pussy…Don't worry girl…I'll be quick cause we got to get out of here.” He whispered in my ear.

Then he looked down at my cunt and made a disgusted face. He then reached down and grabbed my dress. He balled it up and started whipping the cum that was leaking out of my cunt. He used my dress like a sponge to soak up there sperm.

“ Aren't-cha glad were gonna let you go? You could at least say thank you.”

I said, “ Thank You," Then he smiled and sank his cock into my body for the third time. This time he played with my tits while he fucked me. I looked over and saw that John had dozed off. It was weird watching him sleep. I was actually jealous of him. While Tony raped me I watched John sleep. Tony fucked me a lot harder that time. He fucked me with long hard strokes. Then he finally moaned and shot another load in my raped pussy.

The both of them got up and got dressed. They grabbed my bag and my heart sank as I watched them fill their pockets with my hard earned money. The both of them smiled at me as the walked out the door. I waited there a few minutes. I didn't want to run out behind them. I wanted to make sure that they were long gone.

I grabbed my cum soaked dress and put it on. I grabbed my jacket and my bag and got the hell out of there. I walked home as fast as I could. As I walked home I could feel there cum running down my thighs. My throat, legs, and pussy ached. But the pain in my ass burned. As soon as I got in my apartment I striped my cloths off and placed my clothing in the garbage. I took a long hot shower. I must have soaped and rinsed myself off four or five times. I also washed my hair twice to make sure I got all the dried up cum of my hair.

It wasn't until I entered my bedroom that I realized what time it was. It was 10:30 am. I thought about calling the police but I didn't. I knew that there was nothing they could do. They were never going to find them. And most all, they sure weren't going to find my money. If I called the police they probably would make me go to the hospital or something or find some way to keep me up longer. I looked at my bed and I looked at my phone. The decision was easy. I climbed into bed, and feel asleep.

I slept like a rock. I didn't wake up until 9:00 the next morning. I reached for my phone to call my job and tell them that I wouldn't be in that day. When I got my boss on the phone he was angry and started yelling at me. Apparently in my rush to leave work Friday night I forgot to run a back up on the system. The computers crashed over the weekend and all the updated inventory data was lost. He then told me that what I did was inexcusable and fired me over the phone.

I hung up the phone and sat in my bed. Slowly I felt the tears swelling up in my eyes. In one weekend my entire life had changed forever. I was robbed and beaten. I was raped orally, vaginally and anally at gunpoint, and to top it off I was fired from my job. I lied down in my bed and cried like a baby. After about twenty minutes of crying I raised my head. I looked down at my tear stained sheets. My tears soaked through into the sheets leaving a big circular wet spot. Looking at the wet spot reminded me of my rapist. He was right when he said,

“ You Can Cry A River… if you want…nobody cares.”

The End

Forced Sex fantasies should only be read by consenting adults. The Zilla Network and its Authors DO NOT condone such acts. This story is provided for adult entertainment only.

Please send all your comments. Peace be with you my friends.

Zilla Network

12