You Can Handle It Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lori's still got a Daddy complex, I see."

I almost fell out of bed. The female voice was unexpected. I grabbed the sheet to cover Lori and I, but it was tangled. With my nervousness I was completely uncoordinated.

"Don't bother covering up." I finally located the short brunette in the doorway. She was nude. "You don't have to be ashamed of that body or that equipment and I've seen Lori's bod frequently around the apartment," she continued.

"Jeff, let me introduce Linda, my roommate," Lori said. "Don't mind her comments. She's just jealous because her boyfriends aren't as good as you. Not by a long shot."

"If half of what Lori has reported is true, I'd like a bit of that action," Linda leered at us as she plopped down on the end of the bed. "She says your cum is the sweetest she's ever swallowed." Linda stroked one of my legs with her hand. My eyes widened as I watched her use her other hand to stroke Lori's leg.

I looked up at Lori. Her legs were still spread exposing her wet pussy to the world and her eyes glittered with lust. She ran two fingers between her pussy lips gathering our mingled excretions and brought them up under her nose.

"We sure smell good," she said as she sniffed the two digits. She stuck one finger in her mouth and sucked the juices off. "And we taste good, too. Want a taste?" She thrust the other damp digit towards Linda.

Linda kneeled on the bed and grabbed Lori's wrist guiding the wet finger into her mouth. "Mmmmm, Mmmmm good," she exclaimed. Linda's head dropped down towards Lori's pussy and she sniffed loudly. "You do smell good."

Linda's tongue extended slowly and moved feather-soft over the drooling pussy. After two swipes she dropped to her belly and began licking in earnest.

"Baby, that's so right," Lori exclaimed. "You and Jeff should have a contest in pussy-eating. I know I'd come out the winner."

If my mouth had fallen open any wider, I would have dislocated my jaw. Just the contrast between the two women was erotic. The tall, athletically slender blonde and the short voluptuous brunette encompassed the full range of feminine beauty. I watched Lori lift her hips to make better contact with Linda's mouth. She squirmed around for a minute before she found the right position. Then she looked at me again.

"Jeff, there's some KY jelly in my nightstand," Lori panted the instruction. "I bet Linda would love it if you did her ass. Ooooooohh!"

My shock had faded. Never turn down the request of a beautiful woman, especially if she is nude. I retrieved the tube and squeezed a generous glob between Linda's upturned cheeks. She moved her ass slowly from side to side as I rubbed the lubricant around and slid one finger into her rosebud. I added a second and then a third finger assuring myself that she was lubricated and loose enough to accept my cock.

I spread her legs and pulled her to a kneeling position. Moving behind her, I stroked the head of my cock up and down her crack getting plenty of KY on me. Then I slowly pushed into her tight, hot hole. By the fifth or sixth push my curly hairs were tickling her ass cheeks. I began to stroke back and forth.

Slowly at first, I rapidly built up speed. Then I noticed that the force of my thrusts was sending Linda alternately bumping her nose against Lori and completely losing contact as she rebounded when I pulled backward. I adjusted my speed and force so that I was smoothly enjoying the tightness of Linda's ass while Lori enjoyed the continuing ministrations of Linda's tongue.

Even moving slowly and smoothly like I was, I knew that I wouldn't last long. The tightness of Linda's ass and the visual stimulation of the lesbian activity were sending my brain into overload.

"Lori, you were right about Jeff being sensitive and especially about how sweet his cum is," Linda briefly stopped her licking to comment to Lori.

"Ooooh baby! You know I really get off when somebody laps my pussy after sex. Swallow his load and mine, too!" Lori began rolling her hips against Linda's face. I knew she was about to come.

"Oh! Now! Now! Now! I'm cuuuummming!" Lori went over the top.

As I watched, I felt my sperm boiling up through my cock. "Take it, Linda!" I thrust my hips against hers and held her there while I spurted. She went over the top also as her ass clenched and released my dick several times. Then I collapsed heavily to the side, my softening prick waving in the air.

Linda crawled up beside Lori until she could put her arm across Lori's waist. "Thank you for letting him do me. You're so lucky."

Lori scrunched down the bed until her face was next to Linda's. "Thank me! You just gave me a rousing orgasm and you want to thank me? Thank you!" She pecked Linda's lips. She began trailing a line of kisses down to Linda's breasts. Nipping both nipples she descended to her hip, then around to plant kisses on her ass cheeks.

Lori straddled Linda's legs bending to lap her tongue down the crack. Insinuating her legs between Linda's legs she tugged the brunette's hips back into a kneeling position. From there Lori was able to swipe from Linda's pussy up to the still leaking ass.

"God, you're right! It does taste good flowing from someone else's hole." Lori returned to enthusiastically cleaning up her roommate.

Linda turned to look at me. "You ready again? Come 'ere!"

I looked down and saw I was hard again. I rolled across the bed to present my cock to her waiting mouth. As the brunette began a delightful motion with her tongue, I watched the blonde head bobbing between pussy and ass. I knew that I would soon splash sperm into an orifice for the third time in as many hours.

12