You Can Look But Not Touch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pagon
Pagon
11 Followers

Pete called from the kitchen, "Ya, we want her to be able to use her mouth, I know I'm going to use it even if it's just to swallow the stuff I am gona dump down her throat."

Stuart and Jazz leant on the back of the sofa, staring down at the proan Bettina as she lay across the cushions. The slit on her skirt wide open, drawing comments from the two men as they gazed at the long limbs covered in dark stockings up to the white creamy thighs, she hadn't wore panties. Jazz bent over and slid a finger over the pink slit.

Stuart stroked and tickled her inner thighs, sniggering as he made Bettina moan. Pete smiled at Carl as he poured the liquid from a bottle in to a glass. He turned to Richard, "This is the business, not only is your lovely wife helpless from the drug I gave her but this little drinkys has got a kick, viagra got nothing on this and with her helpless she will have no defense to its potency."

Carl humiliated Richard by tapping the side of his face, "And you, Mr. Michael have a front row seat just so you can watch it do its work on your piece of work."

Carl and Pete moved over to Bettina, Pete grabbed her hair and pulled her up, she lolled back on the sofa. Richard stared at the sight of his wife; with her legs spread he could see how exposed she was to the others, the dark of her stockings and the white of her legs then the pink flesh at the top of her open cunt.

Before it all registered Jazz had pulled her blouse open, Stuart laughed, "Look at those two beauties fighting to get out, go on Jazz, you haven't played with them yet, Richard won't mind if you help yourself to his wife's titties."

Pete held her hair, "Hang on, just let me give her this, it takes about ten minutes to work then we can all help ourselves to her and she won't be able to say no."

Richard watched, silly mumbling noise were the only sign he was there as Pete tilted her head back and slowly forced the drink past her lips. Jazz slid his hand in to her bra and tweaked her nipples making her jump and swallow at the same time.

Pete humiliated Bettina as he slid his fingers up each side of her mouth, "There, there little girl mustn't waste any we want you as horny as you can possible be with all the fucking you want or is it we want."

His head turned towards Richard, "You don't mind if we take your wife's clothes off do you, you didn't seem to mind on your web-cam so it should be all right in the flesh and lots of it."

He looked back at the others, "See how polite I am, asking the gentleman first if he minded if we strip his wife and he didn't say no so lets have some."

Slowly they stripped the bits of clothing from Bettina. As they removed her blouse, skirt and bra they deliberately threw them at the helpless Richard. They sat her upright in the middle of the sofa, her legs wide open, her arms hanging limply by her side. Pete stood behind and smoothed her blond tussled hair away from her face then, as he looked at Richard he bent and picked up an arm and made it wave as, in a silly female voice he said, "Hy boys, anybody want to fuck me?"

Pete grinned at Richard as the three others started their attack on Bettina; "Oh don't feel so bad Richard, when you came in the bar we could see the way you had dressed your wife, we knew then that we were all going to bang her, so any decisions had been taken out of your hands."

Stuart started to snog her mouth, forcing his tongue in as he left hand pulled at her nipple. Jazz sucked noisily at her right breast his teeth nibbling at her nipple while his tongue tickled the hardening bud.

Carl was on his knees between hers, his fingers pulling her cunt lips open as his tongue slavered over the protruding nub. Pete's eyes had never left Richard's face, grinning at his helplessness knowing he was being forced to watch three men sexually abuse his lovely wife.

As the first groan could be heard around Stuart's tongue, Pete winked at Richard, Bettina's hips moved as Carl tickled up in to the wet slit, her shoulders started to dip and move as the two men worked relentlessly on her nipples, drugged as she was she couldn't help it, she was starting to respond.

This did not go un-noticed by Pete, he stood up and started to undo his trousers, "Seems your old ladies getting ready to put out, just needs a good fucking and that stuff will be right in her, you won't mind if we finish this little chat while I fuck your wife, will you," he slung his trousers at Richard and swaggered around the sofa.

Richard stared with first hate in his eyes then horror as Pete dropped his boxers and exposed an enormous erection some ten inches long and fat the whole thing seemed to curve in a long arch up and away from his sack. Pete spat on his hand and then rubbed it over the large bulbous head, turned and waved it at Richard, "Think your wife will like it, she'll be the first not to."

He moved forward, "Open her up boys lets get this bitch hot," Carl got up and dragged her right leg to the side; Jazz moved away pulling her left leg up and on to the arm as Stuart slid her around. Bettina stared bleary eyed at the massive length of male meat lowering towards her cunt. A pathetic, "Noooo," was greeted by a sarcastic, "Yeeesss," from Pete as he started to sink his large cock in to the gapping hole, he laughed in her face, "You were just made for this so take it," he shunted forward, "Take it all."

A loud moan came from Bettina as the long hard cock slid up her, another moan as it completely filled her, thumping in to her cervix bone. Richard stared at the men's faces, all of them had that smug look of power they had over his wife, the look of triumph knowing that the drugs in her would make her their plaything and he would be powerless to stop them enjoying her.

As the others took their clothes off Pete thrust his cock mercilessly in to Bettina's aroused body. She grunted and moaned at each thrust, unable to control herself her legs moved, clamping and releasing around Pete's hips, all the time his mouth crushed on to hers as his tongue drove in to her mouth at the same speed his cock hammered in and out of her cunt.

Bettina's groans got louder, Pete pulled his mouth away, bent his head and licked at her hard long sensitive nipples, her hips bucked up to meet his continues onslaught, little words like, "Oh god," "Yes, yes," panted from her mouth until the words Richard didn't want to hear were forced from her lips, "Fuck me, god fuck me hard," echoed around the room.

At that Jazz turned and looked at Richard before he put his finger to his mouth, "Don't worry, where she's gona get fucked next, your wife won't be able to speak."

It was obvious to all that she came, Pete didn't stop, he carried on fucking her, "Come on lady, your husbands watching, lets have you cuming again just for him, you do want me to fuck you don't you?"

He kept up the pace making Bettina pant more, making her beg, her head thrashed from side to side as she all most screamed, "Fuck me you bastard, fill me, cum in me, give me a good fucking and what your cock, give it to me," before she came again and this time Pete let go and spurted his cum up in to her.

As much as Pete wanted just wanted to lay there and suck on her tits he knew there were three more hard dicks waiting to relieve themselves in side the naked beauty, he pulled himself off. His awful grin gloated in Richards face as he all most sang the one word, "Next."

Jazz and Stuart had made their plans; they grabbed Bettina and dragged her around the sofa making sure she was facing Richard before pushing her over the back. Richard watched as Stuart bent his knees and filled her cunt for a second time, driving in and out again, Bettina's body took over and she started panting again.

Jazz dragged her head up so Richard could see her moaning and groaning, her body slamming in to the sofa as the cock ploughed in to her from behind, Jazz bent down and told her to blow her husband a kiss, she groaned, he then whispered again, this time he slid his hand under her swinging tits and squeezed her nipple, she quickly blew Richard a kiss.

She was starting to respond to the fucking, panting out words like, "Yes, yes," and, "More," so Jazz carried on whispering things to her, making her repeat them to her husband, "Oh yes I'm loving this fucking Richard, I love these men fucking me, they have such big cocks, ah, ah, oh yes fuck me give to me, look at them Richard they are going to fuck me and make me suck their cocks all night."

Jazz laughed at the slumped finger of Richard as he pulled her head round and slapped her face with his hard cock, "Open your mouth bitch, lets show your husband just what you're going to be doing when we all take you upstairs get you in your bedroom and keep you there all night."

Her mouth squealed around the fat cock as Stuart kept at her from behind, Carl went for another drink, passing Richard as he did, "Your Mrs. fucks well, how tight is her ass," he stopped and bent down to Richard, "Because it ain't gona be that tight come morning."

Richard mumbled something incoherent at him as he carried on getting his drink. The two men busy double ending his wife where just as obscene, laughing at her as the drugs made her bounce and wiggle on the end of their thrusting cocks.

They wouldn't leave Richard out of it, they taunted him, "Got a good view, like watching do you?" "How's she doing, just look how far down her throat he's fucking her, pity you can't see her cunt, she's leaking fun juice all over my cock, loves a good fucking, she fuck you like this or is a good fucking new to her?"

Jazz grabbed her hair and held her face up, "Open your mouth and stick your tongue out," he wrapped his hand around his cock and pumped it at her face, "Here it comes, you make sure you catch it all bitch."

Bettina's head moved, her mouth open, her tongue stuck out, waiting as Jazz jerked his cum filled cock in to her face.

Long steams of white juice splat over her tongue, in to her mouth, other streams shot in to her eyes and covered her nose and chin. Bettina tried to catch as much as she could with her mouth, but the relentless pounding that Stuart was giving her from behind kept her moving.

Jazz picked her skirt up and wiped his juice from her face, laughing at Richard, "Can't have your pretty wife's face all messed up with my cum this early, besides she about to get a cunt full from Stu and he will want her to clean his cock with her mouth, I know."

Sure to his words Stuart grunted as the delirious Bettina squealed around another orgasm, her whole body was shaking as Stuart grabbed her hips and pumped himself in to her. Carl watched with a sly smile on his face. Suddenly he turned and grabbed Richard by his collar, dragging him forward Richard crumpled to the floor. Carl dragged him around until he was laying on his back, "Get her over her, I think her husband deserves some cream pie."

Pete pulled Bettina up and shoved her towards the prone figure of her husband, "Sit on his face, and make sure you get your cunt in his mouth." With the help of the other two Bettina found herself kneeling on the floor, her legs spread either side of her husband's head, her cunt pressed firmly over his lips.

Richard felt the heel of Carl's foot press on to his crotch, "Lick her out, come on drink our cum juice or I'll crush your balls," he jabbed his heel quickly down, Richard may have been drugged but he felt pain.

At the same time Pete grabbed both of Bettina's nipple and twisted them, she squealed, Carl continued, "You may as well eat her out or we will hurt both of you, we will still be fucking your wife again, what ever."

Struggling and resigned to his fate, Richard made every effort to conform to the threat by sticking his tongue in to Bettina's sopping cunt, he could taste the mixture of male cum and female juice, as he did Stuart tugged the woman's hair and stuck his cock in her mouth, "While he cleans you, you clean me, suck it."

Jazz and Pete got more drink and returned to watch the fun; Pete nudged Carl, "You having her next?"

Carl nodded, "Upstairs, on the bed, on all fours with her ass in the air, gona fuck me that fine round ass and I'm gona take my time, give you three time to get horny and ready to start fucking her all over again."

Carl looked over to Jazz, "Get upstairs and see what they got in the bedroom, see if there's enough room to take hubby up there, get him a ring side seat to watch the four of us fuck his Mrs. some more."

Carl stood beside her watching Richard work his tongue in to her, she groaned around Stuart's cock, Stuart smiled, "Sounds like she enjoying the sucking I know I am."

Carl bent and took her hand, then placed it on his cock, "Fancy some of that?"

Unable to speak around the fat cock stuck in her mouth she shook her head, as they watched Bettina grind down on Richards face, Stuart and Carl laughed at each other, "Look at her ass go, she's bloody near suffocating him, but he's making her hot."

Jazz came back downstairs, "Big bed and plenty of room for the audience."

Carl grabbed her hand, "Well thank you Richard, your tongue seems to have made your wife ready for another fucking," he nodded to Stuart, "I'm gona take her upstairs and get started on her, you bring Richard up, hate him to miss anything."

Carl dragged her towards the stairs, she stumble and tried to break free, Carl pulled harder, "Looks like we are going to have to give you a little more thrill juice, just to get your cunt flowing again, its still four hours until dawn."

By the time they dragged Richard in to the bedroom Carl was already pushing his cream covered cock in to the moaning Bettina, she had tried to move but several vicious slaps kept her in the position he wanted, kneeling on the bed, her tits pressed in to the cover, her ass just were he wanted it, up and available to use.

Richard was sat, he groaned as he watched this animal buggering his wife, what was worse for him was she was beginning to push back and moan, and she never did that when he tried anal sex.

Now all four men were naked, Jazz was rubbing his hands over Richard's face wiping the sticky mess from his wife's cunt around his mouth.

He held the bottle of liquid, the bottle Carl had poured down his wife's throat, "Gona give her the rest, that's more than last time, and that should really get her going, mind you looking at the fucking she's getting now she don't look like she needs any help."

The bedroom resounded to ah, ah, muph, muph, oh yes, aahh, give it to me, ah, ah, sounds as Carl pumped in and out of her ass, the sound of hand slapping skin interspersed the grunts as Carl started to jerk harder, feeling his ball tighten as the juice filled cock released torrents of cum up Bettina's ass.

He slid back, releasing it from her ass, with another slap he let her roll on to the bed, but her rest was short lived as the other three surrounded her, Pete was the first to grab her, he shoved his hand behind her head and lifted it.

Jazz had the bottle and stuffed it between her lips forcing her to swallow more of the illegal high-powered aphrodisiac.

Bettina tried to shake her head but the men held her firm, she had no option, they had pushed the bottle over her tongue she had to swallow, fingers playing with her cunt and nipples didn't help.

Jazz threw the bottle on the floor and started down on her nipples, Stuart started kissing her, as Pete spread her legs, Richard could only watch as the men started arousing his wife again.

Richard watched for four hours as the drugs forced Bettina to except any perverted thing they wanted to do to her. With out exception every man ridiculed the defenseless Richard as they fucked his wife.

He watched as she bounced up and down unable to control the carvings her body needed, she even cried as she saw her husband but all the time fingers and cocks excited her and drove her to the next orgasm.

As Pete watched Carl fucking her mouth while Jazz busied himself up her ass, he told Richard they should have brought the video kit, they could make a fortune from Horny Housewife's Tapes, Carl sniggered as he said, "But you could have one for free being as its your merchandise we are using."

Relentlessly hour after hour they fucked Bettina, Stuart admitted to Richard that they had all had a small mixture of the drug, he even waggled his cock at him as he gloated that it keeps his pecker hard for ages, and did he want some.

She performed continuously using her tits and mouth to keep the men hard and fucking her until dawn; it was then that Carl brought it to a close.

Jazz and Stuart took Richard back down stairs, sat him back in the chair and administer a small injection, patting him on the head he said, "That will keep you quiet until we are long gone," it was the next event that had them stunned, Carl and Pete brought Bettina down stairs.

Richard groaned, they had her between them, her mouth filled with cloth and her smart silk scarf he had bought her for an anniversary keeping it in. She had on a long coat, it wasn't buttoned up and it was clear she was still naked underneath; the front was open due to the fact that her arms were tied behind her.

Carl grinned at Richard, "It was what Pete said, we can make money with her, so we are taking her with us for a while, you just ring in and tell them that nursey's not to well, she's on her back in bed," as the others laughed Carl stuffed his hand inside her coat and grabbed at her tits, "Oh come on one parts the truth."

Pete moved forward to Richard, "Now you play your part and keep the story up, go sell insurance and we will be in touch, or fuck up and you won't see her again, it's a big country and people get lost," he bent and looked Richard hard in the face, "Or sold and people keep their possessions under lock and key so they are well insured."

Richard sat and watched as the four men dragged Bettina out, he shook as he heard, "Pete you drive first, then we will take it in turns to drive while we all will take it turn so have some more fun with her in the back."

It took Richard three hours to finally shake the drug off; he staggered around the house taking stock of the mess left behind. He opened the computer and went to his e-mails, maybe, just maybe they had sent a message, the only message was from the real people they should have met asking why they hadn't turned up, in despair he shut it down.

Saturday was a blur to him; he kept dozing, the drug was still in his body, it wasn't until Sunday that the enormity of the situation hit him, should he call the police or should he lie to every one and hope, the words, sell her, tormented his mind.

He had heard about woman being put in crates and sent to be sex slaves or worse, being tied up in torture dungeons for use by sick sado perverts, no he couldn't put her in danger.

He lied on Monday, the dreams that he had left him in no doubt he had to wait it out; every time he closed his eyes all he saw was Bettina being gang raped and being forced to enjoy ever sordid minute, he realized that those men had come prepared, they knew what they were doing and had probably done it before.

Monday night was hell, nothing. It was Tuesday night; he raced home again this time a video tape had been pushed through the door, trembling he went to the machine and pushed the cartridge in to the slot. With a large drink in his hand he pressed play.

The screen flickered in to life; though distorted Richard new it was Carl's face and then his voice, it sent shudders through Richard, "Hello friend you have been a good boy so things are still going your way, oh I bet you want to say hello to your wife, well here she is, just hanging around our play room."

The camera panned right, it moved to the floor; suddenly Bettina's feet came in to view, her toes bent and just touching the floor, the camera traveled up her legs.

Pagon
Pagon
11 Followers