You Can Look But Not Touch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pagon
Pagon
11 Followers

Richard gazed at his wife's shapely legs; the camera was in no hurry; slowly it past her knees then up to her firm muscled thighs then her freshly shaven cunt was held in view. The camera zoomed in; every detail of her bald cunt filled the screen.

Richard could see the red puffy lips pouting fat between her closed legs, then the camera started up again.

Her waist was bound tightly by a thick leather belt, it looked to be crushing her; then up again.

Ropes traveled up from rings on the belt, they seemed to twine around her back then Richard realized why, her breast's were bound tight; four lines of thick cord around the base straggled each breast forcing them to balloon out, her nipples were now massive, the red bud stuck out long and hard.

Richard moaned, "Oh god no," he screamed at the television, "Stop it, stop hurting her, fuck you, I'll kill you," but the camera just kept traveling up.

Her chin came in to view, it was low and pointed; another moan filled the room as her mouth appeared, open wide, a ring gag fitted behind her teeth, then her face, her eyes bloodshot and tired but her hair beautifully brushed falling between her arms. Her arms were held high above her head; the camera reached her wrists where the cuffs were locked on to a pulley, the rope straining her whole body upwards.

Richard threw the empty glass across the room, and screamed but the camera didn't listen it just carried on; Pete's distorted face filled the screen, "We have given her a few things to tell you, listen to her and maybe this time next week it will be you fucking her again."

The camera went back to Bettina's face, Richard could see her head move, the buckle on the gag was being undone. As soon as the gag was removed Bettina licked her lips, Stuart's voice could be heard in the back ground, "That's it love lick up any of my left over's."

There was laughter from every one but Bettina, she faced the camera but her eye's were to the side, Carl's voice said, "O K you know what to say, Jazz lower her a little."

Richard watched as he heard a cranking sound, he saw he arms bend a little, she coughed and cleared her throat.

"Richard I'm all right, please do as they say, if you do nothing I will be back with you next weekend, they will leave me some where and ring you to fetch me but only if you do as they say."

He could see she was struggling not to cry as she continued, "I'm having a great time I love being on my back while they all fuck me, they fucked me for most of Saturday, long in to the night."

Bettina blinked back a tear as she struggled on, "I loved being fucked by them so much, that I begged all of them to use all my holes and tits during Sunday and Richard they have such lovely big cocks that I love being fucked by them up my ass and cunt and It's a privilege to be able to swallow their cum as I suck them off."

She coughed but carried on Richard could see the fear in her eyes, "They have stopped fucking my cunt and ass, they want them to be in pristine condition as they have an advert out on a secret web-sight please read it," the screen went blank then a web page appeared, the top and bottom masked out but Richard could still read the message.

Its that time again, this time we have a stunning blond beauty, mature and experienced, big tits, firm ass and a hot cunt but only on offer this week, usual terms.

1 X 2 hours = 50

2 X 3 hours = 100

3 X 3 hours = 140

4 X 4 hours = 200

5 X 5 hours = 300

Contact (This was blanked out) with your password details and book, she won't be able to say no to anything, come on book quickly you know we only offer the best.

The screen flickered back to Bettina; Richard stared in shock at her helpless face. He jumped as she suddenly jerked, she groaned and he heard Pete say, "There I told you she could take a spanking now and not scream, she learns well."

She stared back at Richard, "They say I'll make enough money by the weekend, they have 68 replies already."

Hands came from nowhere and squeezed her long nipples she moaned, then Richard heard Jazz, "You want the gag back in or you gona suck me off with out it?"

Bettina nodded in the direction of the voice, "I'll suck, don't put that thing back in my mouth I'll suck your cock."

Carl's distorted face came back in to view, "You be a good boy Richard and sit it out, then you get her back, she will have been well fucked but you want her back don't you, just look at her, a real beauty bet you'd like those big nipples in your mouth right now, we've had them tied like that since yesterday, they are real sensitive just a little sucking and she's moaning, go on stick you tongue out and lick the screen."

The camera zoomed in, Bettina's breast looked huge, blue veins showed under the white skin her long hard nipple filled the screen, "Wouldn't you love that in your mouth, can't have it, now you know how it feels to be able to look but not touch."

Pagon
Pagon
11 Followers