You can Run, but You can't Hide Ch. 01

Story Info
A girl finds a surprise in her house.
1.6k words
3.89
28.1k
10
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/21/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was walking home at three in the morning from the job I worked. It was a hard job tending to all the assholes that came into the bar late at night.

I was always made fun of from the customers at that job. All the other girls there were very beautiful and sizes that were smaller than me. I was the odd sheep. I had got this job on a fluke, but I needed the money, so I just ignored it.

As I walked home, I heard footsteps behind me. I turned around, but I didn't see anyone there.

Feeling paranoid, I started to walk faster. Still hearing footsteps, I ran to my front door, fumbled with my keys, opened my door, ran inside, and locked it shut.

I breathed a huge sigh of relief. I finally felt safe.

I dropped everything on the table beside my door and head upstairs to take a much-needed shower.

I took off my shirt, bra, and much too tight skirt. As I was peeling off my panties down my thighs, I heard a creak.

I spun around and didn't see anything. I rolled my eyes at myself for being paranoid.

No one could be in my house, I thought.

I walked into my bathroom and turned on the shower. I needed a nice hot shower to relax me.

I looked in the mirror and looked at my body. I twisted my face. We all have our love and hate with our body, and today wasn't a good day.

I hopped in the shower humming as I scrubbed my body down with my vanilla scented body wash.

I stayed in there for at least 20 minutes just running my hands over my body. Feeling tingly, I came out of the shower.

"Hmm... I think I deserve a little reward today," I said to myself, thinking about the new vibrator I bought. It was one that the end of it wiggles and vibrates.

I giggled to myself and could feel myself get turned on.

I toweled off and walked into my room. All the lights were off.

"I thought I left the lights on in here?" I muttered to myself.

"You did," I heard a voice say behind me.

My eyes widened, and I screamed. I tried to turn around, but someone grabbed and put their hand over my mouth. I struggled to get away, but someone else grabbed my feet.

I could feel the terror wash over my body. There were people in my house! Oh fuck, I'm going to die.

The thought of I'm going to die just kept repeating in my head.

They threw me on my bed and started to tie me to the four corners.

Fuck, fuck fuck, fuck.

I heard them joking and laughing. They taped my mouth, so I couldn't scream.

"So, this is the little bitch that keeps teasing me at the bar with her little skirt," I heard a man spat at me.

"Look at all of that soft skin, I want to bite and mark her to remember this day," another one said.

After hearing that I sound feel myself get turned on. My eyes widened in horror. I could I be turned on by this!

They roughly grabbed me, running their filthy hands on my skin. I struggled even harder, but they just laughed at my failed attempts.

"Sorry little girl. There's no escaping us, we're going use you like the little fuck-doll that you are." All of them laughed at that. I could hear about three of them around me.

I saw one of them lean closer to me and roughly massaged my breasts. Bouncing them back and forward.

"Damn, look at these things, so big and juicy," he leaned down and bit my nipple hard.

I cried out against the tape in my mouth. Oh god, it was pleasure and pain, I could feel myself leaking down my thighs.

"Shit! THIS BITCH IS LIKING THIS! She's making a mess. Oh, you like this, you little slut?" He said looking into my eyes. I could barely make them out. It was pitch black in my room.

He was old, maybe around 40, and he had the evilest smirk.

The other two decided to join in on the fun. The one with the green eyes bent down and started to bite and suck on my other nipple.

I couldn't fight the feeling, I moaned underneath the tape. The third one ran his fingers down my stomach to my pussy lips. I could feel him tracing the lips and around my clit spreading my wetness around.

My hips, moving on their own, raised up wanting more.

"I think this whore needs a cock in her hole," the third one said with a slap on my pussy.

I squealed and jumped away from his hand. He kept giving slaps my thighs and my pussy as he said, "let's see how tight her pussy is."

I heard the belt and zipper being undone and hit the floor. The bed sank with his weight as he climbed on and hovered over me.

The other two moved their heads away from my breasts, but still kept on pinching my nipples. I could feel my nipples tighten, they hurt so much.

The third one reached down and ran the head of his cock up and down my slit, gathering my wetness. I felt him push his head into my hole. I groaned in pain.

Fuck, this was going to hurt, but I know I'm going to like it. I've been waiting for this for so long.

I heard his breath heavy in my ear. "Fuck me, you're so tight." He pushed hard in one thrust as I screamed in pain.

"Holy shit, she was a virgin!" I heard them all laugh in excitement.

"Fuck yes! Finally, a virgin! This is going to be good. This whore won't know what she's in for today," the biter chuckled.

At this point, the other two had their cocks out and made me put my hands around them. They were thrusting in and out of my hands.

The third one was fucking me roughly, and eventually the pain turned into pleasure. I couldn't stop moaning and my eyes were squeezed tightly. I was ashamed of myself, but it felt so good. I wanted this so badly. I love it, but I wasn't going to admit it to them.

After every thrust the headboard would bang against the wall, my body arched up, taking every thrust he was giving me. I felt him bite my neck roughly and I came hard on his cock. I could feel my pussy pulsing on his cock. The pleasure was running through my veins and I wanted more.

I heard him groan as he came inside me. He fell on top of me still pumping his cum into my pussy.

The first one was rummaging through his bag on the ground and he pulled something out of it. He pinched my nipple and pulled it. Fuuuuck, it hurt. My nipples hurt so much. He clipped a clothes pin on it and did the same with the other side.

"Look at this bitch's nipples. They hurt don't they?" He leaned down to my ear and whisper, "It's about to hurt even more, you slut."

They ripped the tape from my mouth. The second one grinned a wicked smile at me. He traced my lips with his finger, "I'm going to have fun with this mouth."

"Please, just give me more. I love the feeling you gave me!" I pleaded. They just laughed in my face.

The first one untied my legs and flipped me over to my stomach and tied my legs again. I was kneeling on the bed with my ass in the air and my face in the mattress. He slapped my ass.

"Fuck, that's a good ass. I have to fuck it later."

"Please not there. I've never done it there," I begged.

"Aww, little girl doesn't want us to fuck her ass?" He slapped my ass harder. He kept going, my ass was burning.

He chuckled, "I made her ass so red. Such a lovely shade of red."

He got behind me and just shoved his cock in my pussy. He thrusted hard and quick.

"Oh oh oh oh, fuck meeeeeeeee," I moaned out, I felt the pleasure running through my veins.

"You like that, you slut!" He slapped my ass as he kept thrusting in me.

The second one jumped onto the bed and grabbed my hair, bringing my head up.

"Open up!" I opened my mouth and sucked on his cock.

"Suck it!" I sucked his cock harder. He used my hair to move my head up and down his dick.

"Fuck yes," he moaned out, "suck me harder, let me feel that tongue." I sucked him the best as I could when someone else was fucking me from behind.

The guy behind me stopped and I moaned in disappointment. He started to smear my cum on my asshole.

He slapped my ass hard. The other guy forced me to suck his cock again.

He started to push one finger inside my ass. It hurt so much, but it felt so good. I loved the pain and pleasure mixed. As he kept going, he managed to get two fingers inside me. He was pushing his fingers in and out and it started to feel good.

I started to push back to meet his fingers.

"Damn, I think we need to keep this whore. She likes it in the ass too!"

To Be Continued...