You Can’t Rewind Reality

Story Info
Young Chinese Wife Gives her Husband a Very Special Valentine.
53.9k words
4.42
64.1k
89
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ChloeTzang
ChloeTzang
3,224 Followers

You Can't Rewind Reality

A Young Chinese Wife and a Very Special Valentine's Day Present

© 2022 Chloe Tzang. All rights reserved. The author asserts her highly immoral right to be identified as the author of this romantic little story. This story or any portion thereof may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever without the express written permission of the author except for the use of brief quotations in a review.

And of course that little foreword from Chloe: "You Can't Rewind Reality" was written for the Literotica 2022 Valentine's Day Story Contest, I do hope you enjoy, and of course it's a competition, so if you vote, well, I'll be really happy. And speaking of happy, it's been a good few months since I last submitted anything on Literotica, but I'm looking forward to being much more prolific in 2022, so there's a few stories coming up, but I won't hold you up from reading this one by telling you more, because we know why you're here... so enjoy... Chloe

And just one warning about length. This is about 15 Literotica Pages long

* * *

"More online shopping, Tiffany?" my husband says, smiling. I think he saw the website before I switched to another tab.

I smile. "I'm buying something for Valentine's Day, Larry. It's a surprise. Don't look." My cheeks are a little hot, because I just ordered some panties especially for Valentine's Day. Well, Valentine's night, anyhow, because I'm not wearing those panties anywhere but in our condo apartment. I hope Larry didn't see them. They're nothing but black beads and elastic. Supposedly they're a G-string, but they don't cover anything at all.

It's going to be so embarrassing wearing them, even if it's my husband I wear them for. I know Larry will like them, but still, it's embarrassing. We've been married six months, and it will be our very first Valentine's Day as a married couple. I do want to make our first Valentine's Day together romantic and exciting.

"Mmmmm, I better remember," Larry says, smiling and kissing my ear. "Come and have dinner. Everything's ready."

"It smells delicious." I smile back, and my lips brush his cheek as I stand.

Larry's cooked dinner. Tonight he's trying a new recipe. It's fall, and it's cold outside, so he's making french onion soup, with fresh bread that he's just finished baking, and a salad. Our apartment is filled with that freshly baked bread smell.

Larry takes me in his arms as we stand. His lips find mine, I turn towards him, and just like that, dinner's forgotten and we're kissing, and yes, I'm already a little excited. Larry smells even better than freshly baked bread. Actually, he smells of freshly showered Larry, mixed with a little soap and a dash of cologne from his aftershave, because he worked out at the gym downstairs after he arrived home from work, and he tastes even better than he smells.

"Want to watch a movie after dinner tonight, Tiffany?" he smiles, after half a dozen kisses, and I know that smile. He's teasing me. It's Friday night, he's back from his conference, he got back earlier this afternoon, before me for once, and he knows it's his "my turn to pick the movie" night. That smile says the movie's going to be something hot.

"Okay," I say, a little breathless now, because I'm starting to really look forward to the movies Larry picks. "But let's have dinner first. You're going to need lots of energy after dinner."

He kisses me again, and I melt into his arms, confirming that yes, from what I can detect pressing against me, he's going to burn up lots of energy.

* * *

"Movie time," Larry says happily, after we've cleared the table.

"It's your turn to pick," I remind him, having another sip of that wine, because there's still some left in my glass, and it's too good to waste.

"Pick something you really want to watch," and then, out of the blue, I ask him something I've been thinking about asking him for a while now. "How about one of those movies on Pornhub?"

My heart beats a lot faster, and there's that little stir of excitement, because we've watched a few of those movies over the last couple of months. Before we married, I never realized Larry enjoyed movies like that, but after we were married, he mentioned it once or twice, just in passing. My bestie, Vicky, she watches porn movies now and then, she said it gets her dates "in the mood."

I'd never actually watched a porn movie, but I did, with Larry, and I actually rather like them. When I watch them with Larry, of course, because I'm married, and I enjoy making love with my husband. A lot. Those movies get him excited, and they give him ideas. They give me ideas, too. Hot shivery ideas, like now.

"You sure you want to watch something on Pornhub?" he asks, and I hear the change in his voice. He's interested, I know, and there's that little surge of excitement inside me. That hot, almost breathless, thrill.

"Why not?" I say, sliding down to lie on the couch beside him, my head on his lap. I look up at him, and I know my cheeks are pink. They're warm. I smile again, seeing the interest on his face.

He smiles down at me. My heart beats a little faster, because it's that smile that says he wants me, and his hand moves on me, possessively, cupping one of my boobs through that thin t-shirt, and I'm not wearing a bra. I mean, I wear one when we go out, but my boobs are really firm, and I'm not sensitive about my boobs being a little on the large side like some Chinese girls are. I like my boobs exactly the way they are, and so does Larry.

He's told me that any number of times, and now that we're married, I never wear a bra at home. Larry likes that too, and I smile as he teases one of my nipples. He's watching it engorge, and it does, a lot. My nipples are small, until I'm excited. Then they swell and swell and swell, until they're so large, and Larry likes that. He likes to tease my nipples, and suck on them, and kiss them. Everything, and sometimes I'd like him to be rougher with me, more assertive, more physical. I've asked him to squeeze them, and he does, but when I'm excited, it's not enough.

I want more, but he's scared of hurting me, I think. I tell him girls are tough, we're made to take it, but he's always so gentle. I like that too, what girl doesn't? But I like rough and hard as well, and that was something I never knew about myself until we were married, and I found out all about sex. I mean, I knew about sex, and I'd dated a few times at high school, and once or twice at university, before I met Larry, but I'd never, you know.

After we were married, well, of course I found out all about sex, and yes, I liked it, a lot, and I found out I liked it rough and hard sometimes, too. I keep thinking that if we watch those porn movies together, where the guy really makes love to the girl hard... no...not making love... fucking the girl hard, he'll forget about being gentle and caring, and I can ask him to do me hard, and my insides clench hotly just thinking about it.

"Would you like to pick one to watch?" he asks, his fingers brushing my nipple, and it's engorged now. Rubbery and firm, aching a little, and he squeezes it a little, smiling as he watches me gasp. There's that hot melting inside me, and I do want it rough and hard tonight, but I know it probably won't be. It doesn't matter though, because I love Larry, and satisfying Larry means a lot to me.

"No," I say, shaking my head. "You pick something you like." I circle his hand on my tummy, that delicious excitement stirring inside me. "Pick something you think's really exciting."

Larry flicks through the site, and the way he does it, so quickly and confidently, I do think he has to know this website really well. It doesn't matter, not really. Guys watch porn, I know that. It's not a big deal, and this is interesting, and every time I watch one of these movies with him, I learn something new.

"Wow! Are those all different types of movies and things?" I ask. This menu is fascinating. Most Popular. That makes sense. Amateur. Anal. Asian. Babysitter. Bukake. There are so many categories, and I have no idea what some of them mean. What's creampie?

"What's DP?" I ask, curious.

"Double penetration," Larry says.

"Huh?" I say.

"Uh... it's when two guys you know, have sex with a woman at the same time," Larry says.

"How?" I ask, wide-eyed.

"Well, maybe vaginal and anal sex simultaneously," Larry says, a little hesitantly, like he's worried he might shock me.

"Oh," I say, rather blankly, thinking about that, and I am shocked. Because I know about anal sex. They covered stuff like that in high school, which I'd always found really embarrassing, but they hadn't covered double penetration. Or creampie. Or gangbangs. Or hentai. Or interracial. Japanese. Korean. Hey...

"What's interracial?" I ask, looking at the image. A big white guy, and a small Asian girl with big boobs. She looks a lot like me.

"Black guys with white women, mostly," Larry says. "But there's lots with black guys and Asian women, and quite a few with a white guy and an Asian woman." He hesitates. "And her husband."

He's hard. My head is on his lap, and I can feel how hard he is. He hadn't been hard earlier, but he is now, and his hand, it's back on my boob.

"Why don't we watch one of those?" I say, and my heart's beating a little faster, I'm a little breathless, and there's that tight heat inside me. I like that, and it's a little scary, but the anticipation is exciting. I used to feel that when Larry and I dated, and I like that slightly scared excitement. "One of the ones with a white guy and an Asian woman and her husband?" I add.

"Okay, sure," Larry says, and the way he says that, I know he thinks these movies are exciting. I watch as he makes the selection, and there's a whole list of different ones.

"How do you know which ones are good?" I ask, looking at all the different images, and the captions.

Big White Bull does Asian Wife. Asian Girlfriend Taken. White Guy does Chinese Co-ed. Japanese Student Takes Teacher's Big White Cock. Asian Husband Cucked. They go on and on, and I blink. Wow. I had no idea. I mean, I know about yellow fever. Guys with a thing for Asian girls. Every Asian girl knows that one. But this? I mean, wow! In front of their Asian boyfriends or husbands?

It's exciting. I mean... no, it's not. It's... yes it is. It is exciting.

"Good? You don't until you watch them," Larry says. "Some of them are really good, a lot are just boring." He chuckles. "Here, why don't you scroll through and pick one, and see for yourself."

"Okay," I say, a little breathless now, and I take the remote from him, and page through the menu. Read the captions, look at the images. Here's one. Sharing My Asian Wife. The girl looks a little like me. Long black hair, sort of k-pop inspired fashion. Glasses. She's wearing a short skirt, and they're in what looks like a condo bedroom. A bedroom like ours. There's two guys. An Asian guy, and a big white guy.

And that Asian girl that looks a lot like me. Is she Chinese? I think she is. I can always tell Japanese or Korean girls. Whatever she is, she's American, like me.

"How about this one?" I ask, sliding onto his lap. He likes that and wow, he's so hard.

"Sure," Larry says, and he takes the controller and presses select. It starts to play, and it's not exactly a movie. It looks really amateur, like it's filmed from someone's phone or something, and the camera angle never changes, and it's all very realistic. Like it really happened or something, because there's no dialog that's intelligent, or anything like that.

There's no introduction, or explanation or anything like that. Just the three of them in that bedroom, and that Asian couple are sitting on the bed watching the white guy undressing.

"God, that guy's cock is huge," Larry says.

"Oh my god, it's enormous," I say, wide-eyed, almost at the same time.

"Oh my goodness," I say, a couple of minutes later, as that Asian wife gives that white guy a blowjob. I've never done that myself, but of course I know what she's doing, and I'm sure this must be real. It's so graphic, and her husband's encouraging her. That cock must be huge. She has to open her mouth really wide to let him in, and he's holding her head. That white guy's just about fucking her mouth, and then he climaxes. He finishes in her mouth, and she swallows. He pulls out, and he's spurting semen all over her face. That's so gross and disgusting, and for a moment I think about Larry.

He's finished like that on my stomach. Would my husband want to do something like that? Finish on my face? Would he want me to swallow if he finishes in my mouth? My heart flutters, because I think from the way he's watching this, maybe he would. Wouldn't that be so humiliating? It is exciting to think about it though.

"Oh man, that's so hot," Larry says and he's stroking my inner thigh with one hand and I want more.

"Is that something you'd like to do?" I don't quite gasp, curious, and I'm just about squirming because I want Larry to touch me, and that big white guy's using his hand to rub his semen all over that pretty Asian wife's face while she licks her lips. That is so gross, but it's exciting too, and I wonder if Larry's ever done anything like that to a girl before he met me.

"Oh yeah, I'd love to do that, Tiffany," Larry says eagerly, and his hand cups my sex through my panties. I'm so wet. "Let's do it now."

He rewinds the movie back to the start of that blowjob and he lifts me up, so that I'm sitting up. His clothes come off so fast and he's naked and his cock's so hard.

"Kneel down in front of me, like she is," he groans and I want to say I was just asking because I was curious, not because I wanted him to do that but he's so excited and I glance at the big LCD on the wall, and there's that huge white cock brushing her lips.

I kneel on the carpet and Larry's cock brushes my lips.

On the LCD, that Asian wife opens her mouth and that huge white cock pushes in between her lips. Larry's watching. He's almost groaning and I know he wants to do this and very hesitantly, my lips part. Larry doesn't wait. His cock pushes my lips apart, wider, and his cock eases into my mouth. It's weird, and it's strange. I like how he tastes though ... slightly salty and tangy and male.

"Ohhhh Jesus," Larry groans and I can see that big white cock and that Asian wife is moving her head, her lips sliding down that cock. I do the same and I swallow, because my mouth's full of saliva and it tastes of Larry's cock and my lips slide down and more and more of his cock is in my mouth and sliding over my tongue and I can't help licking it underneath and Larry shudders.

"Oh Jesus," Larry groans, easing his cock outwards slowly. "Oh Jesus, Tiffany."

He's stroking my hair as I slide my lips and my mouth up and down his cock and he's enjoying it and I'm enjoying his taste and I'm licking him with my tongue at the same time now and I wonder if he'll finish in my mouth the way that white guy's doing with that Asian girl. I'm not sure if I want him to do that. If he does, I might have to swallow it, and that's just so gross.

"I want to see what happens next," Larry groans and just before the white guy in the movie climaxes, he eases his cock out of my mouth and sits back on the couch and pats his lap. I crawl up onto him and sit there, totally conscious of his erection pressing against my thigh but I watch with him as the Asian husband cleans his wife's face with his shirt, which he takes off.

That Asian husband undresses, and he eases his wife onto her back and he makes love to her, slowly, gently, the way Larry makes love to me. I wonder if I look like her? I think maybe I do. Do my boobs really quiver like that when Larry makes love to me? I'm going to look, although when Larry makes love to me, it's sometimes so good I forget about everything except what he's doing to me.

He really takes his time with her and there's a lot of closeups of her face and her boobs and of course she's got big boobs like me, I have no idea if she's acting or not. None at all, and when she climaxes, she sounds a lot like I remember sounding. Do my feet really kick like that? I know I squeal like she's doing. I'm noisy, like she is. He pulls out of her at the end and climaxes all over her boobs, and I shudder.

"She looked like she enjoyed that," Larry says. His hand's teasing me through my panties, and I'm limp with excitement. I'm wet too. So wet and hot.

"She did, didn't she," I breathe. "What's happening now?"

Because that Asian wife is lying in the center of the bed, with her husband on one side and that big white guy on the other, and his cock's hard again. Erect, jutting upwards and outwards and the Asian wife stares at it as he moves to spread her legs and kneel between them. I stare at it, hypnotized. It's big. It's huge. It's enormous. My bestie, Vicky, says a lot of white guys have big cocks. She'd know, I know that, and I know she's tried a few.

Vicky's one of those Chinese girls that likes white guys with yellow fever.

"Watch," Larry says, and he is. Watching.

That Asian wife's eyes widen as that white guy moves up over her and his cock's so big as he positions the head of it against her. Big?

It really is huge.

"Oh man, that's so hot," Larry breathes, teasing me through my panties and I'm so wet.

"He's huge," I gasp as the Asian wife squeals like me, except she's squealing because that big white cock is entering her. I know that in real life I'd squeal if something that big was doing to me what it's doing to her. "How can she take it? It's so big."

"Watch her take it," Larry says, and his cock pulses against my thigh. His hand's inside my panties and one of his fingers is inside me. I like that, but it's nowhere near as big as that cock, but I try to imagine it is.

"Ohhhhhhhh," I moan, and on the LCD the white guy's fucking that Asian wife, and she's doing more than squealing. She's sobbing and crying out, and that white guy is huge over her. His cock's enormous. So are his balls and I just about climax on Larry's finger. He can tell how wet I am.

"Please Larry," I gasp, and I really really want Larry to do it to me the way that guy's doing that Asian wife in the movie. Hard, and almost I want to squeal and sob and cry out like she is, but I've never done anything like that. I'm trying to push my panties down now. Wriggling them down and moaning as Larry fingers me. My sex is making embarrassing wet noises because I'm so so wet. I work one foot up and out of my panties and Larry doesn't wait. He eases me over and onto my back on the couch and he's over me and I know what he wants.

I know what I want and it's what that Asian wife in the movie is getting.

I want that.

"Larry," I moan, tugging gently at him, guiding my husband's cock to me as I draw my knees back, opening myself for him and I really want him in me. "Larry."

"Would you like a big gweilo cock like that in you, Tiffany?" Larry breathes, his cockhead pushing into me, sliding slowly up inside me and he slides up easily inside me the way he always does.

I think of that big white cock thrusting into me and that Asian wife is squealing. I think maybe I'd squeal like that if I was her. I'm sure a big white cock like that wouldn't slide up inside me easily at all.

"Ohhhhh," I moan, gasping as my husband possesses me, moves inside me. Makes love to me, gently, but I don't want gentle. I want hard. "It's so big. It'd split me in half."

We both turn our heads to look at the movie and that cock is big. Big and white, and it's pumping into that Asian wife while her husband watches. It really is huge and so is he. Seeing her pale skin, and the sight of that gweilo cock disappearing inside her sends a thrill through me. It's that contrast in skin color as well as the size. He's a gweilo, and she's like me, and there's that moment where I wonder what it would be like.

ChloeTzang
ChloeTzang
3,224 Followers