You Can’t Stop Me Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FinalStand
FinalStand
5,285 Followers

"Rob, you have a stalker," Ashe informs me. I shake my head. "Rob, do you think she needs a tutor? You know her; is she smart or stupid?"

"She's sort of smart," I admit.

"She's a stalker, Rob. Save yourself and show that lunatic the door," she commands.

"Robert?" Carmen says pleasantly as she comes up. I note that she's thirty minutes early. That's strange.

"I'm here for extra help. Do you know who my tutor might be for Chemistry?" Carmen asks.

"Ah, it is me," I tell her. Lindsey looks down at her list then over to me. Lindsey walks over beside me and looks at the list in my hands.

"I'll take care of her, Rob. You have two more students than I have," Lindsey says sweetly. The smile vanishes from Carmen's face to be replaced by ill-disguised anger – directed at Lindsey.

"No, I've got this," I say. Carmen does an emotional one-eighty and beams at me so swiftly that my head spins. Oh fuck, I have a stalker!

Carmen stands close to me and waits patiently. When she thinks no one is looking, she puts her forefinger to lips and sucks on it. I groan inwardly. I'm still trying to figure what to do when my other students arrive and I start up the game plan to helping them pass their Finals. Occasionally Ashe and Lindsey shoot me looks. Carmen behaves herself and is surprisingly helpful with another Chemistry student I have. It makes me wonder why she needs a tutor at all.

Carmen snuggles against me, allowing me to wrap my right arm underneath her and the left along her hip. I am at a loss for what to say. She's been quiet the little bit of the night she's been here. As usual she's slipping in while I am asleep and slides in next to me while I am waking up. Tonight I feel her breathing against me. She's awake but her head is nestled underneath my chin so I can't make eye contact.

It takes me a little bit figure out what her mood it. She finally starts kissing my chest and making little circles with her tongue.

"Carmen, can I ask three questions?" I ask. She pauses for a bit.

"Okay," she allows with real affection.

"Carmen, do you need a tutor in Chemistry?" I start.

"No," she says immediately, without hesitation.

"Did you choose me as your tutor?" I ask next.

"Yes," she says a little softer.

"You do know this sounds a little weird, right?" Now that gives her pause.

"I ... please, I feel safe around you," she says in a small voice. I can't help myself; I hug her. She nearly squeezes the air out of me she hugs me so tightly.

"I knew you would understand," she exults quietly into my chest. What the hell am I going to do now?

I'm a guy, it is late, I'm tired and I'm in bed with a highly-unstable woman – I go to sleep. When she wakes me up Carmen tells me she would really like it if we can do something tonight, being Friday. I can feel Ashe slapping me silly for saying 'sure'.

When I get back in the afternoon, Ashe is dressed up waiting on Steve. I am beginning to think Steve is missing most of his classes now he's at home so much. Ashe is a different matter.

"Hey Ashe, what's up?" I greet her. "Is Steve upstairs getting ready for tonight?"

"He is, and where are you taking her tonight?" she responds with wicked smile.

"Who?" I evade.

"Psycho-Carmen, you idiot; I caught sight of her on campus today. Normally she skulks around like some Goth-wannabe. Today she was actually smiling. You either fucked her last night, or you are going out tonight. Since you're evading my question, and are starting to sweat, I think you are going out with her," she smirks triumphantly.

"She is coming over tonight at seven. We are going to hit a few clubs," I give in. Ashe comes up and puts a hand on my shoulder and I stare into her hazel eyes.

"Rob," Ashe sighs, "what part about the girl being insane have you failed to grasp? You can't win this: she's a nut. All she can do is hurt you." Ashe is a really good friend.

I go up and get dressed because right now I don't have a relationship exit plan. I am looking for my good shoes when I realize I've left them in the living room (under a pizza box). I pad down the stairs and hear Carmen's voice.

"I don't appreciate you telling Robert that I'm crazy," Carmen is telling someone.

"Carmen, what are you talking about?" Ashe responds cautiously.

"I heard you call me Psycho-Carmen," she says in a high-strung voice. I have to do something. I have no idea how long Carmen has been in the house. Any second now Ashe will be putting that together too and maybe she'll freak. That can't be good. I climb back up the last stair-step and jump down hard.

"Carmen, did I hear you?" I call out. I do a sox-skid along the hardwood floors in the hall. By the time I see Carmen she's smiling in my direction and she looks radiant and very sexy in her plaid skirt and silky blue blouse. I tell her so. At the same time Ashe looks over Carmen's shoulder at me. She's got that 'Oh fuck' expression on.

"I like your look very much," Carmen tells me.

"Thanks Carmen," I answer then, "Ashe, why don't you see what's keeping Steve?"

"Yes, I'll go do that right now," Ashe hurriedly agrees and eases out of the room. When she's gone I walk up to Carmen and open my arms.

She steps in and hugs me, putting her ear against my chest and sighing deeply.

"May I?" I request. She looks at me then nods. I weave her into my embrace pull her waist to me. She gets a little tense but put her head back to my chest.

"Are you okay?" I ask.

She thinks about it then nods. I pick her up by the waist and take her feet off the ground. Carmen gasps and becomes stiff as a board. I hold her there. She slowly unwinds then she starts making a little gargled noise. It takes me a second to realize what she's doing. She's giggling.

"I never thought I would feel this way," she tells me, "about anyone or myself." She kicks her feet in joy.

Somehow I'm trying to reconcile my actions with my intentions, but I can't. I put her down.

"Carmen, have you been here long?" I ask.

"Not too long. I have to admit I'm looking forward to going out with you again; really looking forward to it," she emphasizes to me. It is more social desire than sexual. She's still keeping a tight rein on our sex life.

I'm also doing a little strategic thinking. Her dorm is a mile and a half away. She has a runner's body and regularly runs to my place and back to hers I'm willing to bet. I'm in good shape, but I make the walk to campus because parking is never reliable. Even if we get free at the same time, she could get here before me and I've never found out how she is sneaking in. I am so totally screwed.

"You realize that a bunch of other guys will want to dance with you," I suggest.

"No!" she insists, "I only want to be with you. Don't let them take me away," she pleads.

"Then you have to accept the fact that I like to hold my dates close when I dance," I assure her.

"I can deal with that," she sighs. "You are the one." And the alarm bells go off in my head.

"What do you mean by 'the one? It is the first you've said that." I ask.

"I want you to be the one who takes me – the first time," she begs with so much honesty and need. I know this is where I show her the door and end this relationship.

"When you are ready," I say instead. She melts into me.

"I knew you would understand," she murmurs. I wish I understood her.

"Carmen, do you think we will ever be a normal couple?" I question.

"What do you mean Robert? Aren't you happy with me?" she whispers.

"Of course I'm happy; it is just that ..." I trail off. How can I tell her that she needs to sneak up on me every night?

"I would never, ever hurt you," Carmen insists fiercely out of the blue. I'm not sure what to say.

"What would you do if we could no longer be together?" I whisper fearfully. Carmen digs her fingers in painfully.

"I would die," is her piteous reply. I notice she's holding her breath.

"I guess it is lucky we found one another then," I tell her while stroking her back.

"I found you and I'm never letting anyone take you from me," she sighs happily. We hear footfalls coming down the stairs. I turned so that I was side by side with Carmen. I kept my arm around her waist.

"Hey, your little psycho is here," Steve teases. Carmen trembled slightly.

"Don't be a dick," chides Ashe. She did eye both Carmen and I warily, but I think for different reasons.

"Carmen, this is Steve's way of saying you look smoking hot," I assure her.

"That's right Carmen. How about you convince Rob here to stay at home and we can have a four-way," he laughs. Ashe smacks him on the shoulder. Carmen shrinks up against me and I can visualize the look of horror on her face. I tackle the problem head on.

"Carmen and I haven't had sex yet. She's a virgin," I say evenly. Carmen trembles.

"Damn! (Slap by Ashe) Ow," Steve snickers. "I'm just saying that after all that noise he made with Lindsey I can't imagine Rob going blue-balls for so long."

"I think that's nice," Ashe smiles. "It helps explain Rob's attitude of ... devotion."

"Thank you," Carmen responds softly. "Maybe I've been wrong about you." I get the feeling that Ashe is dodging a bullet.

"Let's go out," Steve declares, "I want to get Carmen on the dance floor and slap that sweet ass." I groan.

"We are going out with them?" Ashe and Carmen say at the same time.

"I didn't think so," I say.

"Sure we are," grins Steve. "We can take turns buying Carmen drinks. We'll get her legs spread (Smack!) Ow! ... before the nights over. Stop hitting me Ashe."

"Robert?" Carmen says in a trembling voice. Ashe steps forward and Carmen presses against me.

"Robert will look after you," Ashe insists. "I'll keep an eye on you too."

"I have you Carmen. Do you trust me?" I ask.

"Yes, I trust you; I trust you; I really do," she says as much to convince herself as me.

"Then you have to know that I won't let anything bad happen to you," I conclude. Carmen looks up at me and there is a burning light in these deep, dark brown eyes.

"Then you know I'll never let anyone hurt you," I promise.

"I'll never let anyone hurt you either. I'll make sure of it," she promises as well.

"Well, that's lovely," Steve chuckles, "but I'm thirsty. Let's roll."

"Steve, how about we hit a restaurant first. It isn't even seven yet," I counter.

"Dinner sounds good," Ashe agrees. "Carmen?"

"I would like to go out to eat very much," Carmen tells us. I start moving her to the door.

"I'll drive," Steve announces, "but that means I choose the place." Ashe brushes against me as I head out the door. She gives me a worried look.

FinalStand
FinalStand
5,285 Followers
12