You Can’t Stop Me Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FinalStand
FinalStand
5,300 Followers

Carmen looks conflicted.

"I'll work on it," she offers. Ashe accepts that. I think she still believes Carmen's crazy, but a manageable crazy. I'm praying she's right.

(Two Years Later)

I'm walking onto the porch when Carmen opens the door. Even when I'm early she always seems to know when I'm coming up to the house. She has little Steven on her hip and a broad grin on her face.

"Was he any trouble today?" I ask before kissing my wife and tussle my son's head. He bats at my hand and giggles. Carmen hungrily kisses me back telling me with her body that today's been a good day.

"He's been an angel, like his father," she smiles. "I can tell by your face that you have good news." She knows what it is but allows me my moment.

"I got the fellowship grant. I'm going to get my doctorate," I crow. Carmen hugs me. She knows that getting my doctorate will most likely lead to a teaching position at the college, which will mean staying in the house and home forever.

"I have good news too," Carmen responds. I let her have her moment's hesitation before she continues. "Ashe is going to do her residency at the County General Hospital. She'll need a place to stay until she gets enough for her own place."

"And?"

"I told her I'd have to check with you, but I sort of promised her a room. That way she'll get to spend time with her godson," she grinned.

"Which means we'll have a few nights to ourselves," I tease.

"Only if you want to," she acts demurely.

"I want to ..." I smile.

"I love you Rob," she says.

"I love you too," I respond.

FIN

FinalStand
FinalStand
5,300 Followers
12