You Can't Always Get What You Want

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gratefully, and without my having said a word, Sara pulled a beach robe similar to Glenda's out of her beach bag before exiting the backseat. Then, we began dragging bags of towels and blankets, not to mention a cooler full of drinks from the trunk of the car to a somewhat secluded spot on the edge of the beach. As I had predicted, Glenda couldn't really walk across the sand -- she was wearing high heels, for god's sakes -- so after a few ineffectual steps, she stopped, reached down, and unstrapped each of her heels, and then we continued on.

Once I lay a blanket down on the sand and settled into a spot on its edge, I removed my shirt and shoes, and clad only in my swimming trunks, I lay down on my back to soak up some rays.

In short order, Glenda removed her sheer robe and lay her nearly naked body down next to me on the blanket. Then something curious happened. Sara produced another blanket from her beach bag and lay it down next to me on the sand, even though there was plenty of room on our blanket next to Glenda. Then, she too removed her robe lay her tantalizing form down next to me, only a foot or so away from my already overheated flesh. With two incredibly hot and scantily clad women sandwiching me, it didn't take me long to realize the entire scenario was contrived.

With our backs to the ground, I soon felt Glenda's right hand at the top of my suit, searching for access to the erection she'd felt only an hour before. I froze, fearful that if I said or did anything, I would alert Sara to Glenda's derring-do. Without saying anything, Glenda slid her hand inside the drawstring of my suit and began rubbing the length of my semi-flaccid dick on the inside of my trunks with her baby oil glazed hand.

Soon, she was caressing my balls, and gently scratching the nail of a well-manicured index finger against the sensitive ridge around my cockhead. Then, she went back to rubbing the length of my stiffening member. An instant later, I felt Glenda's left hand untying the drawstring of my suit, and before I could do anything, she wrapped her entire right hand around my girth and began insistently jacking me off, sliding her oiled hand effortlessly up and down my length. I was fully erect now, and I knew that I had better act soon to put an end to this craziness before Sara noticed. But that was a naïve and ultimately erroneous line of thinking.

Only moments later, I felt Sara's left hand conducting its own reconnaissance mission on the outside of my trunks. With Glenda's foray to the inside of my suit having already produced predictable results, Sara's incursion was gifted with a large and growing target for her own roving fingers.

When she realized the drawstring of my suit was already undone, she too slid her hand inside my trunks. Then, Glenda made room for her by sliding her fist to the root of stiff member, and Sara engulfed the top of my erection with her small, similarly greasy hand.

Now, I had two incredibly hot girls jacking me off simultaneously. Somehow it seemed as if the whole scene was choreographed -- each of them moving in unison, gripping me tightly, and sliding up and down my entire length. Sara's fist concentrated its stroking from the middle of my shaft until it moved up and over my sensitive glans, while Glenda followed her up until her fist bumped into Sara's, then slid downward forcefully until it bottomed out at my root -- the thickest part of my cock.

It was already too late, but I needed to say something anyway. "Jesus Christ, what are you two doing? You're gonna make me cum. Fuck!"

"Duh!" Sara joked sarcastically.

"That's the goal," said Glenda.

They had both rolled onto their sides, facing me, and now I tilted my head forward so that I could see them both smiling over their handiwork. Jesus, they were both so fucking sexy looking!

At first I was afraid that we were going to get caught, though no one on the beach was within fifty yards of us, and their two bodies were shielding their actions from anyone else. Thankfully, Glenda was facing toward the rest of the people on the beach. No one was behind her to see her bare ass cheeks, while Sara's body was blocking the view that anyone else might have had of Glenda's front side. Sara's own back side was visible to anyone on the beach, but at least her bikini bottom was somewhere in the range of acceptable propriety.

After a little while, I didn't care any more. It felt too good, and as my breathing started to quicken, I couldn't help but begin moaning softly. When I arched my back upward, both Glenda and Sara knew my orgasm was imminent.

"Fffffuuuuuccccckkkkk!" I screamed, as quietly as I could, while I began erupting, expelling gobs of thick goo all over both of the girls hands, my own pubic area, and the inside of my suit. They both kept up their stroking, and my prolonged climax continued for at least 30 seconds. Finally, Sara released her grip on me, and pulling her cum glazed hand from my suit, she brought her fingers to her mouth to taste my seed.

"Mmmmmhhhhh! You taste really good, Dan!"

"Care to try some?" she said cavalierly to Glenda. Glenda didn't let guys cum in her mouth, so I don't believe she had ever tasted a man's ejaculate, but then again, I don't think she had ever been involved in a threesome before that day either. So, it soon proved to be a day filled with "firsts." When Sara reached her dripping fingers across my body to her wet lips, Glenda eagerly accepted three of them into her mouth, sucking them clean before Sara withdrew them a few seconds later.

"Mmm! That is good. I'm gonna have to try that more often!"

"Jesus Christ, girls!" I said with amazement and just a hint of anger, "My suit is all wet, and I have a huge erection. What am I supposed to do now?"

"There's a whole lake full of water to wash you off! Besides, aren't you hot? Let's cool off in the water," Sara suggested matter-of-factly. "Won't that take care of your fucking hard-on?"

"Yeah, but I have to walk to the water first. Let's wait just a couple of minutes until my cock calms down a bit."

When my erection had slackened sufficiently, we all stood up simultaneously, and ran for the lake. Soon, we were 50 feet or so out from the shore, where the water was just over four feet deep. Both Glenda and Sara were standing on the sand bottom with the water reaching nearly to their necks and covering their exposed bodies from view. I reached inside my trunks to bathe my cock and balls. Then, I tied my drawstring and dove into the water to cool my reeling head.

We swam for a few minutes, and the water was perfect, warm enough not to shock the senses, but cool enough to draw the heat from our scorching flesh. No one else on the beach seemed even aware of what had just transpired, and much to my satisfaction, they didn't even seem to be looking at Glenda and Sara's provocative beachwear, which was now obscured by the water.

After 10 minutes or so of swimming in the lake, I decided I had better establish the ground rules for the remainder of our stay at the beach. We seemed to have gotten away with our debauchery, but I didn't want to push my luck.

"Okay. Thankfully, we didn't get caught, but if you two start touching me again, I'm leaving. You'll have to find your own ride home. Understood?"

They both laughed, but shook their heads in agreement. "We promise," Glenda said, "on one condition."

"What's that?" I asked naively.

Sara answered for the two of them. "When we're done here, the three of us are going back to Glenda's parent's house for a -- what do you call it? -- ménage a trois. You're gonna fuck the shit out of both of us. We're gonna do this right, and we're gonna do this all night. Understood?" She asked, mimicking me.

I guess I had seen this coming, what with the two-fisted handjob on the beach. I had never been with two women before that day, not that I hadn't thought about it and desired it. But until then, I guess I had operated under the assumption that just because you desire something doesn't mean you're going to get it. Glenda, in particular, proved to be hell-bent on changing my mind about that concept.

I stood there in the water staring back and forth from one gorgeous face to the other. Both them looked so fucking hot that I couldn't have said no, even if I wanted to, which, of course, I didn't. I shook my head timidly in affirmation. Then I blurted out what we all already knew.

"Oh my god! You two planned this whole thing out, didn't you?"

"Very astute, Einstein!" Sara mocked. "We've been angling for this threesome ever since we first met you; I guess it took the two of us jacking you off on the beach for you to figure it out for yourself! Now that you know, can we go back and fuck?"

"Yeah, eventually, but we came all the way out here. Let's stay for awhile. Just no more sex until we get back to Glenda's!"

"We already promised, remember," Glenda reminded me.

So, we went back to our blankets and lay down again, basking in the hot sun. Glenda lay on her stomach and made me rub baby oil and sunscreen all over her back and down onto her ass, which somehow magically tanned in one day. The same was true of the other areas covered by her other bikini -- both breasts and her pubic region not covered by those tiny strips of fabric. She might as well have been a living, breathing ad for Coppertone, what with her firm, round ass cheeks exposed now to the sun, not by a dog chomping on her bikini bottom, but by a nearly complete lack of said bikini bottom.

We drank a few beers, went swimming three or four more times, and basked in the sun for most of the afternoon. When we were thoroughly toasted by its rays, we dragged everything back to my car, and headed back to the city. We got back to Glenda's parents' place just before dinnertime, and promptly escaped the sweltering heat for the relief of central air.

Glenda led me to the bathroom just down the hall from her brother's bedroom, where I could take a shower. Meanwhile, Sara joined her in the master bathroom, where the two of them showered. I was told that when I was done cleaning up, I should meet them in the master bedroom, Sara's parents' room, which featured a huge Cal-King mattress.

I finished cleaning up rather quickly and wearing only a pair of boxer briefs and carrying the rest of my clothes with me, I made my way to other end of the house and climbed atop the Cal-King to wait for the girls. A good many thoughts were running through my head, and I cannot deny being pretty nervous. I wanted to be able to please both Glenda and Sara, but two women meant two mouths, two pussies, two asses, and four tits to which I needed to be attentive! It struck me that that was a lot of responsibility! While I waited, I read an issue of Esquire that Glenda's father had sitting on the nightstand.

They took forever, and I couldn't figure out why. I hadn't eaten since before leaving for the lake, and I was beginning to get hungry. I knew that Glenda and Sara were expecting a prolonged session of fucking before we took a break for food, so despite my nervousness, I wanted to get started.

Finally, after at least an hour, they emerged from the master bathroom together. Now, I was beginning to understand why I had to wait so long, and over the next two hours, more of the reasons for that wait would be revealed to me. They were both dressed in their finest lingerie, and my dick started to harden the moment I saw them.

Sara wore a black, satin and lace cincher around her mid-section that left her big tits completely exposed. The cincher had garters that stretched to thigh-high black stockings with a really unusual decorative pattern. On her feet, she wore black, studded, stiletto heels. Finally, covering her sex was a tiny, matching, black satin and lace thong.

It was the first time I had had the pleasure of viewing Sara's big tits. She had fat, round areolas that were a dark shade of pink, and large and elongated nipples that protruded obscenely from those fat, pink orbs, and there was a fleshiness to her whole body that enhanced her sexual appeal. Though I knew nothing of Sara's sexual proclivities, it seemed clear to me from just looking at her nearly naked form that she possessed a great deal more sexual experience than Glenda. But over the course of that day and night, I would be amazed to see and experience some of the new and heretofore novel things that Glenda would do to achieve sexual satisfaction for herself and for her two lovers.

And speaking of Glenda, she looked sexier than I had ever before seen her. She wore a diaphanous, purple bra, with matching thong, and a garter belt that stretched to a pair of fishnet, black stockings, which ended in ankle-length black, platform high-heeled boots. Through the sheer fabric, her nipples and areolas, as well as her sexy landing strip and pussy lips were visible.

The two sauntered toward me propped up as I was by numerous pillows that leaned against the headboard of the bed. I quickly tossed the magazine to the nightstand, as each girl mounted the foot of the bed from a different side. I could feel the blood coursing to my dick as they crawled toward me, wanton desire painted on both of their faces.

"Let's see what you're packin' in those shorts, Dan. Glenda tells me you're rather well endowed and from what I held in my hand this afternoon, I know she's right." Sara teased, licking her lips.

"I don't know about that, but everything's relative, and I'm pretty sure I'm bigger now than I was a minute ago!"

"Come on, Glenda, let's have at it," Sara said, reaching for my shorts.

Within seconds, they had removed my boxer briefs and spread my legs, and each girl had taken her place straddling one of those legs.

"Fuck, Glenda, you were right! This is a big fucking dick! It looks even bigger than it felt today! Ooohhh, we're gonna have fun with this! I can't wait to put this monster in my pussy!"

They must have talked at least a little bit about what they planned to do, because now they attacked my package with earnestness and purpose. Glenda, who had never before that day, played with my balls, went straight for them, taking turns sucking one and then the other into her mouth, while she used one of her hands to caress and rub my scrotum.

Sara, meanwhile, engulfed me with her mouth and began sliding her plump lips up and down my length while her hand stroked my shaft. It took no more than 30 seconds for my cock to reach its fully engorged potential. After only a minute or two, I was moaning and writhing, and fearful that in short order I would be erupting all over these girls' pretty faces.

I didn't want that to happen. I already suspected that Sara would unmercifully torment any man who couldn't satisfy her gratuitous sexual desires, and I didn't want to join the likes of Cleo in becoming a victim of her wrath. So, gripping her head with both of my hands, I gently pulled Sara's head from my manhood.

"I want to fuck you both, and I want to fuck now," I announced abruptly and probably too rudely. "Who's first?"

They had apparently already decided the matter, and Sara had drawn the long straw. I didn't know how this was going to work, and so I was a bit confused when Sara asked Glenda to take my place, leaning back against the pillows stacked against the headboard of the bed. Then, she surprised me even more when she crawled on all fours between Glenda's legs and, pulling Glenda's thong aside, went down on her pussy.

After a few seconds of fervent licking that had Glenda already closing her eyes and grinding her hips, Sara turned around and looked at me, commanding me in a no-nonsense manner, "First I want you to eat my pussy, then, when I'm good and wet, I want you to fuck me doggie."

I obeyed without questioning. I crawled to Sara, pulled her tiny thong off her hips and legs, and kneeling behind her, I spread her unbelievably sexy ass cheeks apart and drove my tongue into her waiting sex, tongue-fucking her with the sharp dart that I had made of it. She let loose with a low, guttural groan, "Fuck yeah!"

Then, I flattened my tongue and began running it up and down the length of her overheated slit, and as I did, Sara's pussy opened up before my eyes, spreading itself like the petals of a blossoming flower. And as that flower opened before my eyes, a delicate, morning dew began to appear on her fleshy petals, beading up and then rolling down until her clit hood dammed its flow. Her clit hood was pierced with a silver stud running from her pink knob to the very top of that elongated hood.

Without really thinking of the consequences of my aggression, I moved my tongue upward and finding Sara's other hole beckoning me, I began licking her tight, little rosebud, first swirling my tongue around that starfish, before I began to penetrate it with the tip of my tongue. Sara growled her approval.

Then, I used my left hand to push my thumb deep into her gushing slot, before turning it upside down and moving that same hand between the round globes of her ass. Then, because I sensed that she was uninhibited enough to enjoy it, I withdrew it from her pussy and thrust that wet thumb into her now lubricated asshole. Her vocal response confirmed her approbation. Without removing her face from Glenda own wet slit, Sara screamed sensuously, "Oh my fucking god! Yeah, finger-fuck my ass while you eat me. You're gonna make me cum like this!"

So I began to move more aggressively in and out of her with my thumb, while I moved my lips downward toward her clitoris, sucking her trigger into my mouth and rolling my tongue over and over it inside my mouth.

Meanwhile, Sara's own pleasure was making her even more vigorous in assailing Glenda's pussy, and the rewards for that forcefulness were soon apparent. "Oh, oohh, ooohhh, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" I heard Glenda scream her release, and I could feel her shuddering as her tremors soon moved as if by contagion through Sara's tiny frame. And then I felt Sara's body find its own release, "Ffffffffffuuuuuuuuuccccccccckkkkkkkkk!" she howled and her arousal began to pour from her pussy, as the flood overflowed its dam.

But I was not about to let Sara come down from her climax, so I positioned myself behind her fine, round ass, and with my stiff cock in hand, I began rubbing the head of my prick up and down her oversaturated sex. Then, confident that she was ready for some aggressive fucking, I slammed my entire length into her.

"Jesus fucking Christ," she screamed, as she turned back to look at me with a face painted with disbelief. "It's so fucking big!" I figured Sara deserved what I was about to do. She was talking all slutty now, and so I was determined to fuck her like the slut she was being. I grabbed ahold of the bottom of her cincher with both hands, each one right where a garter connected to her stockings, and I started to thrust into that effervescent pussy, building my rhythm as Sara met my bucking with her own backward ass thrusts.

After a few minutes, of long, pounding strokes, in which I would withdraw everything except my engorged head from that leaking slit, before plunging back in until my root was grinding against Sara's enflamed lips, she had forgotten all about Glenda.

Glenda now opened her eyes to watch the show her friend and I were putting on, and then in the spirit of debauchery that proved to be the rule of the day and determined not to be a third wheel, she spun around and slid her slender body underneath Sara's until I felt her lips brush my scrotum that was slamming back and forth against Sara's pussy lips. Realizing almost immediately that my jewels were a moving target that she could not capture, she must instead have decided to attack Sara's clit, because now I heard Sara say, Yeah, baby, tongue my clit; you're gonna make me cum!" A minute or two later, Sara was screaming again loudly and passionately, "I'm cumming! Oh fuck, I'm cumming again! I'm cumming again! Aaaaaggggghhhhh!"