You Can't Deny It

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JukeboxEMCSA
JukeboxEMCSA
3,787 Followers

The two of them looked at her again, their stares enigmatic. "I...I don't mind," she said again, blushing fiercely. "I didn't mean to...to offend you, or make you uncomfortable. If, if that's what you want to do, then go ahead. I don't care, really." She knew the words sounded unconvincing, but she hoped that they'd assume that she cared because she secretly wanted them to stop, not because she secretly wanted to see them keep going and find out in detail how they were going to consummate their tryst. Because nonsense about lesbian-making sprays aside, this was getting her turned on.

Vanessa smiled a secret smile, one that told Emily that Vanessa knew everything she was thinking. "Oh, I don't know," she said in tones of mock indecision. "I just don't think we can do it. I was really embarrassed when you came in and found us like that. Lily was too, weren't you, Lily?"

"Oh, yes, Mistress," Lily said. "I was so ashamed to be caught, but it was also such a turn-on; I knew she was staring at me and my slavecunt felt like it was on fire and I couldn't stop myself from humping you like a bitch in heat, and that made me more ashamed but it made me hotter too--"

"See?" Vanessa said, putting her finger to Lily's lips again. "We'd be far too embarrassed to take our clothes off again, and have the both of us be naked and horny while you still had all your clothes on."

Now it did feel hot in the office; Emily's whole body felt like she was running a fever as she remembered Lily's panting, writhing body. "Oh," she said in a tiny voice. "If you're sure...are you sure?" she said, trying to keep the pleading out of her voice and failing. "Because I don't, I mean...it's fine. Really it is."

Vanessa shook her head. "I really don't see how we could do it, Emily. We don't want to be naked and rubbing our bodies together while you still have your clothes on. As much as I want to nibble on Lily's titties, as much as Lily wants to lick my ass, we'll just have to restrain ourselves." The smoldering look in Lily's eyes suggested that she wasn't capable of restraining herself, but she stayed still. Because Vanessa's words--no, Vanessa's commands were doing all the restraining necessary, Emily realized.

"But--I--" Emily couldn't help herself, the next word just spilled out. "Please?" she said.

"Please take off our clothes?" Vanessa said, her voice sounding shocked but her face looking delighted. "But I thought you weren't interested in watching two women sixty-nining each other, tonguing the sweet juices out of each other's pussies and moaning into each other's cunts as they made each other cum and cum...that's the sort of thing a lesbian would want to do, and we know you're not a lesbian, because my spray doesn't work."

"I, I'm not, it doesn't, I just..." Emily's fingers trembled with the urge to jam them down the waistband of her slacks and rub her clit. "I just want to watch a little, please..."

"And saying please, that sounds awfully submissive to me, Emily," Vanessa said. "You're begging me to strip naked for you, doesn't that seem just a little bit like the sort of thing a lesbian slut would do?"

"I'm just...being polite," Emily said, aware of how foolish the words sounded. "I'm no slut, I just want to, to watch you have s--to do those things. The things you said."

"Which things?" Vanessa asked. Her expression was innocent, now, but the way she stroked Lily's cheek suggested that she knew exactly what kind of effect it was having on Emily. Lily's eyes were half-shut, and her nipples stood out through her clothes.

"S-sixty-nining," Emily said, trembling, "and, and the ass-licking, and...her tits. I w-want to see her tits." It was so hard to admit it, she had to force the words out, but the fear of the two of them leaving Emily with nothing but her imagination made her say them.

Vanessa smiled. "There, that wasn't so hard, was it?" Emily shook her head gratefully. "That's what you want to see. Us, naked, having sex."

Emily nodded. "Yes," she gasped out, unable to deny the shameful need any longer.

"No," Vanessa said.

Emily's only reply was an incoherent yelp. "Sorry," Vanessa said, "but I already explained that having you clothed is a deal-breaker. The only way we'll strip is if you do, too. It's only fair."

Emily shivered, her hands twitching as she tried to fight the aching need in her pussy. She couldn't join in, that would prove Vanessa right, prove that she was really a hot, horny, obedient lesbian slut who wanted to give in and let Vanessa mold her brain into compliance, and oh god did that sound so fucking sexy all of a sudden. Then Emily thought about just how hot it would be if Vanessa did have a way of turning straight girls into horny dyke sluts, and the fantasy of it went straight down into her pussy and she wound up pulling her clothes off almost before she realized she was doing it.

She stood there, naked, and for a long moment she was almost afraid that Vanessa wasn't going to live up to her end. She thought that maybe Vanessa would just stand there, leaving Emily vulnerable and naked and oh so fucking horny thinking about what that would feel like...

Then Vanessa said, "Good girl," and that felt so hot as she and Lily took their clothes off too. They embraced, and Emily pinched her nipples rhythmically as she watched the two of them french-kiss each other while Lily's hands roamed over Vanessa's ass and Vanessa's fingers trailed down Lily's belly to rest just above her pussy.

"It's getting you so turned on, isn't it, Emily?" Vanessa asked as she broke the kiss. Lily didn't even need to be told what to do; she started kissing her way down Vanessa's body as she dropped to her knees.

"Uh-huh," Emily whimpered, her voice cracking with arousal.

"You don't just want to watch now, do you?" Vanessa said as Lily worked her way around Vanessa's hips to her ass.

"N-no," Emily said. Her need wrung the words out of her as she felt her fingers drift down to her pussy. She couldn't stop them, even if she'd wanted to. Her arousal had taken control, and her pussy was stronger than her mind. That was the way a good little slut like her should feel.

"You can't deny it now, can you, Emily?" Vanessa shuddered as Lily worked her tongue into Vanessa's ass. "You're a lesbian, my horny little lesbian slut, aren't you?"

"I...I..." Emily felt her pussy clench around her fingers as she gave in. "Yes," she said, dropping to her knees and crawling towards Vanessa. "Yes, I need...please Mistress, let me lick your pussy, please..."

Vanessa smiled indulgently. "Of course, pet," she said, twining her fingers in Emily's hair and pulling Emily's face to her cunt. "I knew you'd believe me sooner or later," she sighed as Emily began to lick. "After all, the proof of the pussy is in the eating."

THE END

JukeboxEMCSA
JukeboxEMCSA
3,787 Followers
12