You Can't Deny Your Nature Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He certainly seemed to know what he was doing back there. This made her feel a little better because this was another bucket list moment for her. She had zero experience at doing this.

After he thought she was ready he asked her if she was OK.

She tried to sound as confident as she could when she said, "I'm as ready as I'll ever be." Then she added, "Please go slow and be gentle, this is the first time I've ever done this."

His response was reassuring and she almost relaxed a little when he said, "I got this. Just relax and do what I tell you to do and it won't hurt a bit."

Next, she watched as he lubed up his dick before getting on his knees between her legs.

She guessed her submissive instinct kicked in, because she stayed down in front while she lifted her ass into the air.

Eddie mounted her and lined his cock up with her pucker, and then he changed his mind before attempting to slide it in.

He said, "This is your first time, right? Why don't you lie on your side, and I will spoon with you. A doctor friend of mine said it was more comfortable for her when she does anal that way."

A moment later Jane was on her side and he was pressing against her back door. It took a few moments of humping, but her little pucker eventually let the head of his thick cock penetrate her inner ring.

She was amazed just how little it hurt, and how good it felt at first.

He seemed to know how and when to thrust, and she began to pant and whimper, as he worked her slow and easy, but it was only a minute or so before her inner ring started to burn, and she had to make him pull out of her.

As soon as he pulled out she felt so relieved, but then a moment later she had to jump off the bed while holding the towel to her ass, as she made a mad dash to the bathroom.

After she'd cleaned up and got herself back together for the second time that night, Eddie gave her a hug and a kiss on her forehead to comfort her. It made her feel better but she was embarrassed how things turned out.

~

As you would expect, that turn of events put an end to the sex, and Eddie soon went back to his room.

Jane felt horrible about leaving him hanging, but she just couldn't restart her engine, so she gave him a rain check.

As she lay there in her bed, it occurred to her to revise her bucket list. Perhaps there were other things on there that weren't a good idea.

~

That all happened a few days ago, on Sunday her team won a hard fought game.

By Tuesday her asshole wasn't sore anymore.

By Wednesday she couldn't wait to travel to Detroit for her team's next road game.

12