You Can't Deny Your Nature Ch. 03

Story Info
Older man provides Jane with safety from a Tropical storm.
3.4k words
4.27
20.6k
6

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/08/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello all, this is your ever so humble, nearly omniscient narrator here with the story of Jane Forsyth. She is a self described middle aged ex-wife and mother.

For twenty four years Jane didn't smoke, drink, or have fun. Her husband put an end to all that once she had their first child. He wanted her to be the stereotypical wife and mother.

Her life was perfect in his eyes, but she was miserable. When she complained that she didn't want to be a boring prude, he responded by saying she was a wife and a mother, not a who're.

To add injury to insult, as soon as their youngest child left home for college, he left Jane the very next day for a 23 year old woman with multicolored hair, tattoos, and an oral fixation for older men with money.

After a moment of grieving, she decided the best way to get over her ex-husband leaving her, was to live her best life.

And so, she's trying to do anything and everything she hasn't done over the last twenty years.

~~~

Robert is that guy we all know, who has a workshop in his basement, that's filled with all the right tools and gadgets. He can build or repair anything, and oh by the way, he also has his own emergency generator.

Having his own source of electricity comes in handy when a storm knocks out his power for a couple of days as one had just done.

Robert was also the guy who had been jacking off for years while thinking of Jane. He lived on the street behind her house; their yards were separated by a small wooded area with a creek running through it. Over the years, he'd watched her tending her vegetables garden, or sitting on her deck, but his favorite way to look at her, was to watch her as she power walked and ran through the neighborhood.

When her husband moved out Robert became friendlier with her. In fact, when weather alerts warned everybody the tropical storm they just experienced was coming, Robert called to Jane when he saw her in her yard, and offered his assistance for whatever happens.

And so the stage was set for the events that had just played out over the last thirty six hours.

~~~

Jane's cell started ringing just as she walked through the gate to her backyard. She answered it on the last ring. "Hello Alice how are you?" she asked her girlfriend, who knows all her business.

"I'm doing fine Janey," she replied. "How are you, are you still at Robert's house? I just saw a report on the news, saying everyone's power is back on?"

~

Sure, Alice was calling to check on her friend's safety, after the tropical storm passed through the area they lived in, I'll grant her that, but she was really calling because she was anxious to hear what had happened with Robert.

~

Jane was walking across her back yard while talking with her best friend. "I'm good, and my power just came back on a few minutes ago," she said, while biting her lip, which is something she does when she's excited or nervous. "I was just heading home from his house right now."

"Oh, OK. You can call me after you get yourself sorted if you'd like," said Alice. "I know being without electricity has been an inconvenience, even if Robert did come to your rescue."

Alice was right, Jane did want to get inside and checkout her house, but she also wanted to dish to Alice about the time she'd spent with Robert.

When she responded, she sounded upbeat and happy, when she probably should have sounded annoyed about not having power. She said, "Ah, it wasn't so bad. I'll tell you about it when I call you back."

"How are you? Have you heard from your kids?

Alice laughed, which she does a lot, before she replied saying, "We're all fine. Thank you for asking."

"Good," said Jane. "I'll call you back in a little bit."

~

About a half hour later Jane called Alice back. "I feel so much better now. I think I'm in love with my rain showerhead, it feels almost better than sex," Jane said honestly. "And speaking of sex, I had it last night, and then he ate my pussy this morning if you can believe it."

Alice giggled and then said, "Oh my goodness, I can hardly wait to hear about it."

Jane laughed before she said anything. She knew what Alice wanted to know, and she wasn't going to give it up quickly, so she said, "Robert is older than he looks, all this time I thought he was just a few years older than me." Then she waited for a question, with a big smile on her face. She knew Alice was eating her heart out.

As Jane expected, Alice asked her the question she'd wanted her to ask. Alice said, "How old is he mami?"

Jane could hear the change in her voice. Alice has a thing for older men, so she was getting turned on just like that. Jane continued speaking saying, "I thought he was in his fifties, but it turns out he's sixty seven."

"Wow," said Alice. "That's hot. She was almost breathless as she spoke. She's been into older men as long as Jane had known her. She'd told Jane her oldest lover had been in his seventies, when she had sex with him last year, and she was forty nine at the time.

Jane was happy to finally have juicy stories of her own to share with her. She couldn't resist teasing her before telling her more, saying, "Are you OK sweetie, you sound out of breath." After giggling she continued to tell her about him.

She said, "Um, I didn't officially know him before I met him a few weeks ago, but I'd seen him regularly the last few years when I'd run-walk through the neighborhood, and he'd wave at me. Then one day he stopped me to tell me to be careful when I run. Then he told me about his former doctor, who had been struck by a car and killed recently while riding his bike. It was obvious he was still grieving."

"Aww, that's so sad, I'm so sorry to hear that," said Alice.

"Yeah, it was sad," responded Jane, and then she paused to let the moment pass before she said, "Every since that day he would greet me when he saw me passing by his place. I thought he was cute for and older man, so sometimes I'd stop and have a drink of water while we chatted for a minute or two. We'd become friendlier as time has gone by, but I still didn't know his name."

Alice loved hearing the details of Jane getting to know Robert as much as Jane was enjoying stringing her along. Alice giggled and then said, "It's a good thing you're friends." She put emphasis on friends. "He was there for you yesterday, when you needed him."

"Yep, I was lucky in more ways than one actually," Jane responded, choosing her words to peak Alice's curiosity.

"What do you mean by that mami?" Alice asked her with a knowing giggle.

"I was lucky because now I have a friend, a father figure, and a fuck-buddy."

"From the very first time he stopped me to talk, there was something about him that I liked.

"Since I started living alone we've had more time to talk, and he told me about himself and his late wife."

"Like I've said, he looks younger than he actually is. He has a great smile and you can see he used to be a good looking guy, well built too, even though now he has really gotten skinny." Jane told her."

"Is he still sexy?" Alice asked, giggling again.

"Hell yes he's sexy. Wait until you hear the rest of the story," said Jane, with a suggestive laugh. knowing how intense Alice's passion for older men was, Jane was having fun telling her what happened.

After Alice gasped into the phone she said, "The rest of the story? What I'm wondering is, why haven't I heard all this stuff about Robert before you called me yesterday, to tell me where you'd be?"

Jane deflected her complaint by saying to her, "Up until two days ago there was nothing to tell. If it hadn't been for the storm I wouldn't have anything to tell you now."

"Anyways, when the power went out I wasn't scared to be alone in the dark, but when I looked outside and saw lights on at his house, I remembered what he'd said to me. So I checked the power company's website, and saw that the power would be off for hours, and that's when I decided to take him up on his offer.

"Don't ask me why I did this, I don't even know, I threw some things in an overnight bag, grabbed an umbrella, and ran across our backyards. Even with the umbrella I was still soaked when I knocked on his back door, and I kinda hated to go inside because water was dripping off of me. He didn't seem to care and invited me inside anyway. I stepped inside, but I didn't move off the doormat. There was no way I was going to drip water on his hardwood floor, so he got a huge towel for me, and I wrapped up in it. He had a puzzled look on his face when he saw my bag, but I quickly explained what the power company's website said."

"I caught him off guard again, when I asked him if I could wait at his house until the power came back on, and then I pushed it a little further and asked if I could throw my wet clothes in his dryer."

"He looked a little surprised, but he played it off, and invited me to relax and make myself comfortable.

~

Robert was play acting, when he pretended to be surprised, in fact he couldn't believe his luck, there was Jane sitting in his living room wet and gorgeous. As soon as he saw her standing on his deck his nuts had started to swell and his dick started to rise. Getting her out of her clothes had been the first thought on his dick's mind, and here she was offering to take her clothes off on her own, so he thanked the big kahuna for his blessing, and offered her a drink and told her to relax.

Jane had changed into a pair of yoga pants and a clingy top, before she walked toward the laundry room. Robert looked her up and down, and he was sure she didn't have on anything underneath her clothes. When she came back into the living room where he was watching TV, she sat down and started looking around at the personal things in there. The pictures of him with a woman, that looked like wedding photos. The figurines in a large curio cabinet, even the pictures on the wall, all had a woman's touch, and made for a homey atmosphere in the room.

~

Jane continued to tell her story, saying "He's the oldest man I'd ever talked with like that. When I found out his actual age, I immediately thought about the man you were with last year, and it made him even more appealing to me."

"The more we talked, and the more wine we drank, the more I was attracted to him. I felt myself getting turned on and I actually wanted to get undressed for him. I don't know if it was a coincidence or he'd sensed my mood, he said, "It's still storming outside, and you still don't have power. There's no way I'm letting you go home in this weather. I've got plenty room, and the bedroom doors have locks in case you're afraid of me." And then he laughed."

"I sat on the couch with my legs crossed, showing him my hard nipples, while we drank our wine. I was smiling a lot, just being flirty and cute as I could be."

"Oh my goodness Janey, you're so bad," said Alice. Her blue eyes were sparkling through the phone.

Jane laughed, and then continued telling Alice what happened, she said, "Robert looked at what I was showing him, and then he chugged his glass of wine in about three gulps, before he said he was going to grab a shower really quickly."

~

At that point Robert could tell he was on to something. He'd never been sure before that he was making any progress with her. She would talk with him and smile, but he always felt like he was in a friend zone, or daddy figure zone of some kind that he'd never get out of, and he wasn't going to get any pussy from her. But the way she was sitting on his sofa right now had fuck me written all over her, so he excused himself for a minute.

When he came back about five minutes later he'd showered and taken a pill to help him get and keep an erection, as the commercial claims.

~

Jane continued dishing to Alice, saying, "The storm wasn't letting up, and so I had an excuse to stay the night, but I still wasn't sure what Robert was going to do."

"But it wasn't long before I found out. About five minutes later Robert walked back into the room wearing lounging pants and a matching top. He walked to the kitchen and brought back the bottle of wine to pour the last of it in our glasses. I took a quick peek below his waist as he came in my direction, and I swear I saw his dick swaying from side to side."

"I felt myself getting warm all over and then I looked down at his cock again. He caught me looking, and I promise you his dick got hard in a second."

"Oh my god, I wish I could have seen it!" said Alice.

"I know!" Jane said to her, and then she giggled before she continued. "Girl I really liked the look in his eyes when he saw I was biting my lip.

"I don't remember when he put the wine bottle down, but I know he never took his eyes off of me. When he was standing there looking down at me, I uncrossed my legs, and I smelled my pussy.

"Alice I was mortified and I held my breath while I waited to see if he'd smelled me too, but either he didn't smell me or he didn't care. All I saw when I looked into his eyes was how much he wanted me, and I loved seeing that side of him."

"So I slid off the couch and got on my knees in front of him. He was still staring at me when I pulled down his pants, and got my first look at his dick. Oh my god, he had a nice one. I reached for his big dick and grazed the tip of its head with my fingertips, before I held his balls in my hand."

"Mmmmm!" said Alice. She was smiling from ear to ear as she listened, and oh by the way she was pinching her nipples.

Telling Alice what had happened was making Jane's clit get hard all over again, as she was saying, "I played with his nuts, I tugged and rolled them around in my hand.

"He's got a nice looking dick, and it got harder than I was expecting, it only stood out straight for a minute though, after that it was hanging down even though it was still hard. It was just hanging there, so I leaned closer and gave the head of it a lick."

At that point Alice squealed into the phone with excitement.

"Girl," said Jane. "I don't know what came over me, and I don't remember everything I did. I know I smelled the soap he bathed with mixed with his musk down there. I put the head of his dick in my mouth first, and then I started licking him from his balls to the tip of it.

"I remember holding it in my hand, while I bobbed my head up and down with the rest of it in my mouth. When I needed to catch my breath, I jacked him for a little while, and then I started sucking him again. When I could tell he was starting to act like he might cum, I stopped sucking him and told him I needed to be fucked."

~

By the time Jane was ready to be fucked, Robert was nearly ready to bust his nut. He'd fantasized about fucking her more times than he could count. The fact that she'd just sucked his dick still didn't see real to him. But obviously it was, because there she was on her knees in front of him, with his dick in her hand. And now she was asking him to fuck her. He was already wondering if he'd ever get the chance to be with her again, and they hadn't even finished yet.

~

While Robert was wondering if he'd died and gone to heaven, Jane was saying to Alice, "Then I sat on the edge of the couch, pulled my yoga pants off and spread my legs. I was feeling like a sex goddess until I realized my juices were getting on his leather couch. I was thinking, damn first he smells my pussy, now I'm ruining his couch. But now that I look back on it, he didn't care about either of those things. He only had one thing on his mind.

"I thought because he was skinny and kinda frail he wouldn't be able to handle me, but when he put his arms under my knees and pushed my legs toward my chest, I was surprised how strong he was. I was so wet his dick slid right in, and he went to town on me. I think at one point I just about blacked out, it felt so good."

"Every time he pushed it in, I felt him in my stomach. I'm glad we both were close to cuming before we started fucking, because he rode me for a while. I doubt I could have stood that pounding much longer without getting sore."

"I could hardly handle the last few strokes before he shot his load. I just love it when a man starts humping me hard and fast when he's close to cuming, and even though I was starting to feel tired, I was able to cum too."

~

As for Robert, that was the first pussy he had gotten in over a year, and oh my god was it good to him. Even though he jacks off regularly, he still wanted her so bad he was still able to put a good fucking on her with the help of his dick pill. Even so, that wasn't the hard fucking he would have put on her ten years ago, but he knew he'd made her cum, and that was good enough for him.

Once they'd gotten themselves sorted and he was lying in his bed, he was making plans for the morning. He wasn't sure if he could get it up again, but he intended to go into her room and eat her pussy before she went home.

~

"Oh my Lord, Janey, that's so fucking hot, my pussy, is wet. I'm going to have to rub one out." said, Alice while laughing out loud.

Jane laughed too and then said to her, "You were probably going to rub one out even if I hadn't told you about me and Robert. I guess I can wait to tell you what happened this morning, since it sounds like you need a little personal time right now."

"Maybe," said Alice, in the voice she always uses, when she's playing with her pussy.

Jane knew what was happening, and so she said to her, "Girl, thank you for checking on me, I will talk with you another time."

Alice simply said, "Bye Janey." And she hung up her phone."