You Can't Deny Your Wolf

Story Info
Julie struggles with her self identity.
6.2k words
4.32
27.7k
43

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/06/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: Werewolf is shortened throughout this story, except for the first time werewolf is mentioned.

Her name is Julie and this is her story.

I've only seen my wolf once, I saw her during the first full moon after I started my menstrual cycle. She was light gray, with a curly black mane. She was cute but I didn't want to see her again. I just wanted to be a normal girl and live a normal life in our quiet little town. I was ultra careful and always bathed with scented soap, covered my body with fragrant lotions and creams and I wore perfume that masked my scent. I didn't want to attract unwanted attention from some horny male Were who thought he was in love.

My wolf however had different ideas, she scented every Were we encountered whether I realized it or not. She wanted me to shift on every full moon, but I would have none of it. She wanted me to run through woods and eat raw meat, but more than anything, she wanted to be chased down and taken by an Alpha Were.

I loved eating veggies, and I wouldn't eat red meat. My idea of a good workout was going to my spin class. The one thing that we did agree on was our love of sex. I wanted sex with a clean cut metrosexual, who was in touch with his feelings, clichéd I know. And I wanted a career of my own.

We bickered throughout high school and college, but throughout those years we did it my way.

I was living in the city with a roommate, I was finally making my own money and enjoying the dating scene, and then it happened. My wolf stopped talking to me, she just left me, and I had always wanted her to leave me alone until she did. When she left me there was a void in my life and in my soul, I lost my passion for life and for sex.

I knew it was time to compromise, that's how I met Alexandria Cornwell, I was in an online chatroom that caters to the Werewolf community, she told me about this place. Alex and I became friends and eventually she convinced me that Arabia Mountain would be an ideal place for a girl like me. My roommate was moving out and I wasn't enjoying my life in the city as much anyway, so I decided to move to Arabia Mountain with the few pieces of furniture I owned. I landed a job with The Beast's Knot Novelty Company; that was three years ago. I have to admit that Alex was right, I love living here. Our apartment complex borders the Arabia Mountain Nature Preserve, there is a river running through it, it has two large lakes, hiking trails, and bicycle paths and of course there is plenty room to run. The area is close enough to the city to provide access to all of the amenities of modern life, but isolated enough to provide access to nature for the handful of Were who live in the area. The setting is a perfect one for us, the Were in this area are not affiliated with a pack, there is no Alpha, in fact we are very nontraditional Were. The one tie that binds us is that we are all the offspring of genetic humans and Were. As such, we are not affected by the lunar cycle; many of us have not shifted since our initial shift during the first full moon when we came of age. When we encounter the mating scents of another Were, we don't feel the mating pull in the way full blood Were feel it. It only makes us horny.

Arabia Mountain has been good for me, my wolf has even started speaking to me again, I have agreed to take her for a run through the woods every weekend, I order medium rare steak at restaurants, I've found places that serve wild game, like rabbit, squirrel and venison. We haven't been chased by an Alpha Were yet, thank god, but I have agree that we would get laid if she finds a Were with a scent that she likes.

I feel so lucky to have found Alex, I remind myself as I walk onto the bike trail that winds its way through the Arabia Mountain Nature Preserve. Alex and her roommate Fifi, short for Fiona O'Quinn are waiting for me. This is our favorite place to run, Alex and I run in our human form, as we never shift into our wolf, Fifi shifts into her rust colored wolf almost every time she runs, she even has a cute backpack that straps onto her wolf to carry her running gear.

~~~

David Spike Jones a smaller wiry chocolate wolf was about to go for his weekend run, his housemate Andrew Rover Constantine, who was in human form, was going to ride his bike on the trails while Spike ran. Spike noticed Julie and Alexandria walk onto the trailhead with Fifi. Spike stared at Julie, dressed in her skin-tight workout gear. The curvy dark haired beauty has round perky breasts, a flat stomach and a powerfully built lower half of her body.

Spike approached the girls panting and wagging his tail, hoping that Julie would pet him. He inhaled her scent deeply; Spike's wolf smelled her wolf's vanilla scent through her musky perfume, which aroused his inner beast, and caused his body to shiver, with the sensation settling in his cock.

Fifi's more sensitive sense of smell detected his arousal, and gave him that look, then said; I know what you're up to Mr..

Spike looked at Fifi and responded; what?

Fifi stared at Spike for a quick moment then said; you're horny, I can smell your cock.

Spike sighed and said; Julie's scent is like an aphrodisiac to me.

Just then Julie reached out to rub his head, and said; hey Spike, how are you? Where is Rover, you're not out here alone are you?

Spike looked in Rover's direction and barked.

Julie looked in the direction where Rover stood putting on his helmet, she said; oh, I see him, you can run with us then, if you would like, and we can all walk home together when we are done.

Spike's tail began wagging quickly and his tongue hung out of his mouth.

For the next two hours Spike and Fifi ran through the woods, chasing whatever wildlife they could scare up, usually chasing them until they could touch them with a paw. They were occasionally darting across the trail to check on Julie and Alex. The four of them ran the bike trail, sometimes venturing onto hiking trails as they snaked through the forest. When they finished their run, the group gathered back where they started and walked back to their complex together, before they separated to go to their respective apartments.

~~~~

Spike was back for another run on Sunday and hoping to see Julie. Shortly after arriving he saw the girls approach the trailhead. He sprinted over and greeted them with a Were growly bark thing. Both ladies said hi Spike, Julie's wolf asked her to bend over and put her face close to Spike, while rubbing his head, neck and back. Spike immediately felt his cock twitch; it was all he could do to stifle his erection.

Fifi made a noise with her lips, before she said to Spike; sweet lord, I can smell your pre cum. Get a room you two.

Spike looked at her, and jokingly said; bitch.

Fifi raised her snout in the air, rolled her eyes and said; poof.

Julie's wolf said to Julie, oh wow! We have known Spike for a few months now, but this was the first time I have noticed his scent, it took my breath away. He smells like a fresh ocean breeze. Touch his cock for me, please. You are such a slut; Julie said to her wolf. Before she stood up to start her run, Julie rubbed Spike's stomach and gave his cock a squeeze. The red tip of his cock instinctively popped out and she saw the lust in his eyes.

~~

Julie said; oops, then looked into Spike's eyes and smiled.

Spike in his most smug voice asked Fifi; did you see that?

Fifi feigned ignorance when she asked; see what? I wasn't paying attention.

Spike responded with exasperation; the way Julie looked at me. Don't hate.

Fifi pretending not to care said; I'm not interested, Alexandria and I are Lesbians, and she smirked.

~~~

After they finished their run, Julie invited Spike to walk with her to her apartment, once inside Julie looked away as Spike shifted, then pulled on the t shirt and sweatpants he had in the backpack Rover had strapped to his back for him, before he went out to run. Julie offered him a bottle of water and a sports drink, Spike accepted the sports drink. Julie sat at her kitchen counter and motioned for Spike to sit. Julie turned her chair around so she sat facing Spike. Spike tried to find a posture that would help his wolf remain calm, he rested one arm on the counter and his other hand lay on his thigh.

Julie looked into Spikes eyes and said; now that we are alone may I ask you something?

In a casual tone, Spike said; sure, ask me anything.

Julie held her hands together in front of her face a if she was about to pray, and pursed her lips before she said; o k, good. We're friendly with each other, right?

Spike nodded his head yes.

Julie licked her lips and tried to compose herself; o k, this is awkward, but here goes. My wolf wants to have sex.

Julie separated her hands and held one of them with its palm facing Spike, and said; wait, wait, let me rephrase that. We're both Were right?

Spike said; yeah.

Julie sat up straight, her left hand holding her right thumb, both hands in her lap then said; what I was trying to say is I'm offering you no strings attached sex. My wolf has never been with a Were. I know you have scented me and my Were has scented you. She said you smell like a fresh ocean breeze, by the way.

Julie smiled sheepishly at her admission.

Spike wasn't sure what she was saying, Were aren't usually so tentative in their approach to sex.

Julie raised her hand again and said: Spike, it's just something that's really very important to me. I've always dated boys, um men but my wolf has never had anyone, I've never shifted or had sex with a Were man for that matter, but I promised her that I would have the kind of sex she wants when we found the right guy for her.

Spike sat motionless, his wolf was howling his rigid cock was straining against the fabric that south to constrict it. The change in his pupils indicated his acceptance of Julie's gift.

Julie's smiled and her eyes sparkled, and then said; will you do it with me as your wolf if I am able to shift?

Spike laughed a big happy laugh.

Julie stood up and started toward her bedroom, looked back at Spike, then said; do you want to take a shower with me?

~~

Julie, asked Spike to give her a minute alone before joining her in the shower, she pointed to the half bath and invited him to use it if he needed to go. A few minutes later Spike walked into Julie's bathroom, the mirror and shower glass were already fogged up, Julie likes her showers hot. Spike slipped out of his clothes and joined her, her naked body was stunning, and he didn't try to hide his stare. She was perhaps five foot two, compared to his five foot seven. Her mocha skin was smooth, without scars, tattoos or piercings, her strong runners legs came together below a thick triangle of groomed curly hair. Her navel was flat, her breasts still round and her shoulders and arms were toned.

Julie's wolf took over her body and returned his gaze, though she tried to take in all of his body, her eyes immediately fell to his cock, his gorgeous cock. After a moment she looked at the rest of him, he was as wiry in human form as was his wolf, but a layer of muscle was visible on his frame. But his cock though. Without saying a word Julie took her washcloth and squirted soap onto it, she looked into his eyes while taking his semi hard dong into her hands and washed it. After a moment she turned her body to allow the shower to rinse the suds from his pubic area, she got onto her knees and held his dick, his big fucking dick to her lips and kissed it. A penis this magnificent deserved to be kissed. She began to slowly circle her tongue around its head, kissing and nipping at it with her lips, before plunging it into her mouth and sucking hard, she needed to please his tool. His pole now fully erect hung down to just above his knees. She took as much of it as she could into her mouth, and guessed that she might have taken half of it. When she gripped it she couldn't touch her fingers to her thumb.

As she sucked and pumped his prick feverishly, Spike's eyes began to change color, hair began to grow on his arms, and his nostrils started to flair. He was fighting his wolf for control, as his balls swelled and became tight; he knew he wouldn't last much longer.

Julie was now squatting in front of him, there was rain from the shower spraying on her head, and a flood of her juices between her legs, she fondled Spike's balls, and increased the speed of her manipulation of his manhood with her hand, for her jaw was aching having been stretched so wide, she looked up at Spike, and saw that his wolf was coming forth, just then the first gush of creamy white cum splattered onto her face, she quickly put her mouth over the opening to his pipe, and swallowed all that she could, as she continued to pump his peter. His wolf retreated as he came.

Julie stood up and turned the water off, stepping out of the shower she handed a towel to Spike, and then grabbed her own. They quickly dried themselves; Julie took Spike's semi hard erection in her hand and led him into her bedroom. I want you to do me in from of those mirrors she said, as she looked at the mirrored closet doors.

~~

I was still following my wolf's instructions as I took pillows from my bed, and spread my towel on the floor, then got down on my hands and knees, and positioned myself in front of the mirrors, making sure I could see both of us. For the first time in nearly fifteen years I tried to shift. I felt pain in my back as my spine grew longer, then my shoulder and thigh muscles enlarged slightly. The hair on my head became thicker and unruly; the hair on my forearms grew longer, thicker and coarser. From my navel to my ankles I looked as though I had not shaved for months. And finally my nose extended but did not form a snout. My tail did not grow, thank god. In the end I didn't completely shift into my wolf.

I hiked my ass in the air, exposing my puckered asshole and hairy pussy. I watched Spike get onto his knees behind me and begin to kiss and lick my taint and my cooter. I tensed my body as Spike's tongue lapped at my snatch and my crack, each lick sending shivers through my body and causing my wolf to howl. He parted my muff with his fingers, exposing the rose colored flesh, with his nose pressed against my bunghole he fucked my kitty with his tongue then sucked my clit until I came again.

Come on baby, get up there; my wolf said breathlessly.

I felt claws on my shoulders; I quickly turned my head to look into the mirrors and watched as Spike completed the transition into his wolf. His tail was curled upwards; his hind legs were now bent as he squatted to fuck me.

I was hugging my pillow as I looked between my legs at his huge dick, the tip of it was nearly touching the floor, somehow he lifted it, now I could feel the head of it against my pussy and then I felt pressure as his Wang parted my lips, my entrance resisted when the tip of his willy attempted to penetrate my opening.

That's it baby; my wolf said.

It had been over three years since I have been touched this way, I cried out in pain and pleasure as the fat head of his member forced its way between my soft folds. He began thrusting in and out at a slow steady pace; pushing his wiener deeper and deeper. Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, I grunted as I stared in the mirror watching more and more of Spike's pole disappearing into me.

As Spike continued to bury his swollen bone into my core, I had several orgasms of my own. I could feel his full length, filling my sopping wet pussy, pushing past my cervix, all the way to the bottom of my yoni. Suddenly I was startled from my ecstasy, when I felt an extreme fullness stretching my vagina to its maximum. His even bigger phallus now filled me too nearly beyond my limit; my inner lips were clinging to his rod as it pistoned in and out of me so fast until I could barely distinguish thrusts from withdrawals. I was experiencing an almost continuous orgasm ass he assaulted my quivering hole, our combined juices were pooling on the towel beneath us, my wolf was howling, and then it happened.

I subdued my wolf and almost screamed; oh my God, what is that? Spike what is that, is that your knot? Then I did scream in panic; it won't fit, don't push it in! It won't fit!

Spike couldn't stop humping; his wolf was in control, his inner beast needed to plant his seed. I felt his front paws grasp my shoulders, and with one powerful thrust he inserted himself to the hilt. The sensations in my clit, my g-spot, and my womb were so intense until I began to tremble, and I think I blacked out for a moment. Spike remained on top of me, his knot and his cock lodged deep inside of my throbbing hole. I went down onto my elbows and laid my head on the pillows, my wolf looked at me with concern in her eyes, as I waited for Spike's knot to deflate enough for him to pull his cock out of me.

After a moment, Spike's cock popped out of my pussy followed by a gusher of his cum. I looked at his cock in amazement, his cock was the longest I have ever seen and it was as thick as my wrist. I couldn't believe I had been able to accommodate a cock that big. Apparently my pussy had grown during my attempted shift.

As I lay on the floor, my wolf was sated, I was exhausted, and my pussy was aching, Spike shifted back to that ebony colored man who had given us so much pleasure.

~~~

It was three days later before I was finally able to sit at my desk for an extended amount of time, I'm sure the people in the lab had to notice that I have been in there more than usual these last few days. Going for three years without cock, to being fucked hard by the biggest cock I've ever seen as left my pussy more than a bit tender, so I've spent a lot of time either standing or walking around. On the other hand my wolf has been full of ideas for marketing our new line of Were inspired k9 dildos which both heats up and has a knot that inflates. My wolf even suggested design ideas for a beast strap-on. In short, my wolf was happy.

Julie however wasn't sure how she felt about sex with a Were in his wolf, sure the sex was good, in fact it was amazing. But she had work so hard to avoid getting involved with a Were man all of her life and she didn't want things to get out of hand now. She had always considered herself to be human and in her mind those who choose to embrace their Were don't feel as human to her. As pleasurable as her experience with Spike was, and it was really good, she is struggling with the knowledge that she let his wolf fuck her. She would definitely have to have a heart to heart talk with her wolf.

~~~

An AMBER ALERT followed by a series of beeps from Julie's cell phone startled her from her daydream. The message read; Local Pack Were have been spotted near the perimeter of the Arabia Mountain community, all females should go to a safe location.

~~~

Alex knocked on Julie's door and walked into Julie's office without waiting for an invite, which was normal for them. I guess you received that Amber Alert too; said Alex. Yeah I did; said Julie. I really hate it when those wolves come around. You know they have taken ladies from our community by force and attempted to convince them to remain in their pack; said Alex. That's horrible. I remember hearing rumors about female Were from one pack being taken by Were from another pack, but I didn't think they would take a human like one of us; said Julie.

Julie motioned to a chair and invited Alex to sit with her until the all clear message was received.

Would you fuck a full blooded Were; asked Alex as she crossed her muscular runner's legs. I can't even imagine doing that; responded Julie solemnly. But I got fucked by Spike this past weekend, and girl oh girl, let me tell you! Alex laughed out loud. Or, I should say I fucked Spike's wolf and I can still feel the effect of his cock; Julie.

12