You Can't Deny Your Wolf Ch. 08

Story Info
Julie accepts that she is both human and werewolf.
9.8k words
4.65
11k
14

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/06/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear readers, in my Werewolf tale, the 'Were' live openly among humans.

The primary character, Juliana Macon lived her entire life as a human, until suppressing her wolf caused a negative impact on her emotionally. She then accepted her need for her wolf, and decided to live with other 'Were' in the community of Panola Mountain.

Through the previous chapters Julie has had experiences that have changed many of her beliefs about 'Were' culture, and along the way her relationship with her wolf has improved greatly.

However she had remained staunchly human, until her world was turned upside down in chapter 6, when she found out she was born the daughter of an Alpha, and therefore a member of a pack. In her mind, her status as 'Were' or human had never been in question, until now.

In this chapter the focus is on Amanda Eastman, and her visit to Panola Mountain to spend time with Julie, and perhaps resolve her dilemma.

The other characters are observed from a thousand feet, so to speak.

~~~

In the weeks since Julie had visited the Ocmulgee River Estate pack, Amanda had felt more alive than she had at any other time in the decades since Julie's real parents, Julia and Moses disappeared in the Bermuda Triangle.

Julia and Amanda had been lovers. They'd even marked each other, and pretended to be mates. Together they pursued their kinky desires with abandon.

Since she lost Julia, Amanda's life had been empty. That's how it is when a 'Were' loses their mate. Her many flings and encounters through the years had failed to fulfill her needs and she'd mostly lost her interest in sex.

Then she saw Julia's daughter Julie, in the dining room at Alpha Dub Steppe's home. Looking at Julie was almost like looking at Julia again.

Amanda immediately developed a bond with Julie, and the physical attraction she felt made her stomach flutter.

Her old sex-drive came back, suddenly she wanted some pussy and maybe she even wanted a hard cock again.

~

It was the week before the Memorial Day weekend:

Amanda stood there naked, looking at herself in her full length dressing room mirror. She turned her body to her left to inspect her profile, and then turned to her right.

Each time she turned, she lifted her ass-cheek and made it jiggle. "Not bad," she thought.

In fact, at well over one hundred years old in Werewolf years, she looked like a sixty something year old woman in human years.

She no longer had her slender pear shaped figure; it was now ample. Her breasts were once round and perky, now they hung lower. Her bottom was big. Really. Big. Still she nodded her head in approval.

Her face was aging gracefully, with laugh lines near the sides of her mouth, and crow's feet at the corner of her eyes. Her once long, straight, black hair that hung to the center of her back was now mostly gray.

But she would never admit to her exact age. Why should she, she was still stunning.

As she stood there admiring herself, she started to feel that familiar sensation in her core.

"Girl you need to get your freak on," said the image in the mirror.

Amanda froze where she stood, and her jaw dropped. It was Julia's voice. Then Julia said, "You need some new scenery, and I know the perfect place for you to go.

Amanda was speechless as Julia continued to speak, "You should go see Julie and tell her all about me. She's confused about who she is, and you're the only one who can help her.

"Plus, there are all of those cute girlfriends of hers. Perhaps you can have some fun.

"Miss you. Bye bye."

~

Life at Panola Mountain had not returned to normal for Julie, since she'd returned from Ocmulgee River Estates. So naturally she sought the wise counsel of esteemed shaman Alexandria Cornwell:

Julie's office door closed at approximately one minute after five pm. Alex strutted in, sat down and put her feet on Julie's desk before she said, "Hiya Jules, what's up girlie? You wanted to see me after work. Here I am."

Julie pressed the sleep mode command on her laptop and then looked at Alex, then closed her eyes and shook her head. "Alex you're wearing a skirt."

"Don't look down there," snorted Alex. "Anyways, what's goin on?"

"Alright, so here's the thing," said Julie. "Every since we visited the Ocmulgee River pack land, and I met some of my former pack members, I've been feeling some of them. Most of all I feel Amanda. I can even feel when she is aroused, and that's TMI." Then she laughed.

Alex giggled, and then said, "She's a nasty old wolf, isn't she?"

Julie had an amused expression on her face, but said, "Be nice. Besides I hope I'm still interested in sex when I'm her age."

"I know I'm still gonna be getting my freak on when I'm in my hundreds," said Alex, as she shifted her position; putting both of her feet in her chair, and sitting side-saddle.

Julie looked at her legs and said, "Thank you." Then she glared at her for a second before continuing saying, "You're getting me off topic. So where was I going with this?

"Um, not only have I started feeling the emotions of some of the pack, I've started having dreams where supposedly Luna is talking to me. The thing is; I don't know if it's her, or if it's my mind playing tricks on me. Do you know what she looks like?"

Alex thought about the question for a second before she replied, then she said, "I can never remember what she looks like after I see her in my dreams. I can only remember what she tells me.

"What does she look like, and what did she say to you?"

Julie responded saying, "She looks like Annette Haven."

"Who's that," asked Alex.

"She's a porn star from the 70s," responded Julie.

"I didn't know you watched porn too," said Alex excitedly.

"There's lots you don't know about me," said Julie, now grinning.

"So she basically says that my Alpha qualities are my birthright, and I shouldn't deny them. Then she goes all women's lib on me, and says there are very few females born to be Alphas, and I should be proud.

"She's got something else in mind for you," said Alex matter of factly."

"How do you know that," asked Julie.

"Her messages are always cryptic like that, but she wouldn't be coming to you for no reason," said Alex, putting her feet on the floor. "That's how she speaks to me just before something happens."

Suddenly Julie leaned back in her chair with her eyes closed, and a smile spreading across her face. A feeling of want and desire descended onto her.

Alex was watching her intently, waiting to see where this was going.

Julie then realized it was Amanda again. "Oh my Luna, she is one horny woman," said Julie, laughing.

A moment later her cell phone's ringtone blared 'rolling down the street smoking Endo, sipping on Gin and juice'.

She allowed it to finish playing as she always does before she answered it. Then she laughed when she saw the name, 'Muff-diver-she-wolf'; Amanda had typed into her phone directory, when she'd given Julie her cell phone number.

When Julie said hello, a sultry voice responded, "Hello Julie, it's me Amanda. How's my favorite Alpha?"

Julie's face immediately lit up with a wide toothy grin, the kind of reaction that comes from genuine affection.

Julie then said, "Hello Amanda, I'm so happy to hear from you. How are you?"

"I'm bored." she replied.

Julie replied, "Aww, so sorry to hear that. Is there anything I can do to help?" She asked, already knowing what Amanda was thinking.

Amanda responded cheerily saying, "Funny you should ask. Me and my wolf would like to visit Panola Mountain, spend a couple of days with you and your wolf, and get to know y'all better.

Julie suddenly realized she couldn't say no even if she wanted too, so she said, "Of course, I'm sure my wolf would like that too. Just let me know when you'll be arriving."

After ending the phone call she looked at Alex and then said, "Hurricane Amanda is coming here for a visit."

Alex responded immediately saying, "You said she's been horny, right? Let's introduce her to Spike, L O L. I'll call him and tell him we have a friend coming for a visit, and we want him to give her his special welcome."

"You are so bad," said Julie.

~

The next morning two 19 year old wolves who are the twin sons of two of Amanda's longtime friends, Del and Marta Demps, delivered her to her hotel in the City of Panola Mountain.

When the big black Suburban pulled up in front of the Panola Mountain Suites hotel, Amanda had just finished re-applying her lipstick, and did one last check for any bodily fluids that might have escaped. Her eyes sparkled with mischief when she said, "Thank you boys. For everything."

The driver looked in the rearview mirror and smiled. The wolf sitting in the backseat beside her finished adjusting himself, and zipped his pants. "Now be a dear and bring my bags inside while I check-in," she said.

The two happy wolves grinned at each other, and then hopped out of the SUV to take her luggage inside.

When she was checked-in and her bags were in her suite, she patted both wolves on the cheek and said, "Remember, not a word to anyone, do you understand me."

Both nodded their head up and down. Then she kissed each of them on the cheek, and promised to brag on them the next time she spoke to their parents.

~

She'd brought enough clothes for a month's stay, even though she'd be in Panola Mountain for only a few days. "Better to have and not need, than to need and not have. I always say," thought Amanda. She spent the next hour unpacking.

~~~

"So, this is how the other half lives," said Spike as he allowed Julie and Alex to walk into the hotel lobby ahead of him. "Julie you'd better get used to it once you get paid by Dirty Money Mining."

Julie smiled, but the thought of being set for life financially, still hadn't sunk in for her.

~

A few moments later a radiant Amanda spread her arms as soon as she opened her door, and said, "Julie it's so good to see you."

Julie stood on her toes to give the much taller woman a hug. As they embraced, she was sure she heard Amanda moan softly.

After a long moment Amanda released her, kissed her on the lips, then took a couple of steps backwards before she said, "Come on in."

Then she gave Alex an affectionate hug, and kissed her on the lips. Alex stole a glance at Julie and mouthed the words, "She's so nasty."

Julie glared at Alex, and then smiled happily as she introduced Amanda to Spike, saying, "Ms. Amanda Eastman, meet David Spike Jones."

Amanda looked down at the much shorter man, then grinned and said, "Hi David, Um Spike. It's nice to meet you." Her eyes began to twinkle. The name Spike sounded familiar, nearly seventy five years ago there was a smaller wolf the ladies use to gossip about. He was said to figuratively have a third leg down there. "Could it be him?" She thought.

Spike offered his hand, and then Amanda surrendered her hand in response. He surprised her by planting a kiss on the back of it. "The pleasure is all mine," responded Spike, as he both scented and tasted her.

Julie flashed her signature big toothy smile.

Spike looked intently at Amanda and then said, "Your high cheekbones, dark eyes, and long black hair." He paused, wondering if this was 'The Amanda Eastman'.

"I'm part Native American, Creek to be exact. That's where I get my features," Amanda said proudly.

"You're a lovely woman," said Spike.

Amanda turned to walk toward the couch while looking at Spike out of the corner of her eye. "I think he remembers me too," she thought.

"Would y'all like to have a seat?" she asked.

"Nope," said Julie. "We're taking you to dinner.

Amanda chuckled, and then said, "Alright, you talked me into it."

When the four of them were walking from Amanda's room to where Spike had parked his Explorer, he checked out the three women's asses. He always enjoyed looking at Julie and Alex's tight bodies and their 36 inch hips and firm asses, but Amanda's hips were probably 46 inches, and combined with her big round ass, were a sight to behold.

Julie caught Spike looking at Amanda's ass, and winked at him.

~

They went to a mom and pop bar-b-q that served huge portions of meat. They shared a couple racks of ribs, and then returned to the hotel's lounge for a cup of coffee and to chat.

Julie shared the plans Lacy, Alex, Fifi, and herself had made for the long holiday weekend.

We're all working a half day on Friday, then we'll meet at Lacy's that evening, which will probably become a sleepover, depending on how much wine we drink," Julie said with a laugh.

"Then we'll do our usual run in the nature preserve on Saturday morning. Do you think you're up for that?"

Amanda grimaced, and then smiled.

"You've got time to think about it," Julie said, then continued her spiel. "Anyways, we're gonna have steaks and a pool party later in the day with one of those portable children's swimming pools. It's just an excuse to wear our skimpy suits in front of the guys.

"You didn't hear that Spike."

"If all goes well there will be a run through the woods in our wolf later that night."

"The rest of the weekend, everybody will be doing their on thing."

Now tomorrow while I'm working, Alex has volunteered Spike as your personal Omega. It's his job to entertain you until I get off."

Amanda laughed out loud. Then she looked at Spike and grinned mischievously.

Alex had a sparkle in her eyes when she said, "I'll come by the hotel an check on the twins tomorrow and make sure they're not bored,"

After they'd talked for a few more minutes, Amanda thoughtfully called an end to the evening's festivities, saying, "I know it has been a long day for all of us, so Julie and Alex, I will see y'all tomorrow afternoon.

Spike, I expect to see you at breakfast. Now I'm releasing all of you for the evening." then she smiled and hugged each of them.

~~~

The next morning at 8 a.m. on the dot, Amanda stood behind the door when she opened it for Spike. When he was inside, she closed the door and walked toward her living room saying, "I've ordered breakfast. It will be here in about an hour, you can entertain me until then."

Spike rolled his eyes and shook his head. "Why do some women think we're put on earth for their amusement," he thought.

Then he focused his excellent vision on her ass. It doesn't look like she has anything on under her robe," he said to himself.

She was wearing a satin robe, and perhaps she had on a nightgown underneath, but maybe she didn't. One thing was for certain though; the long shear robe fell open, and exposed all of her big shapely thighs when she sat down.

Her elbow was on the arm of her chair, and she rested her cheek in the palm of her hand as she spoke. "So tell me, are you the same Spike from the Gum Swamp Creek pack the girls use to talk about?" she asked.

Spike rubbed his chin, then licked his lips before he responded, saying, "I don't know if the girls talked about me, so I can't say whether or not I'm that Spike, but I was in the Gum Swamp Creek pack.

"Are you the Amanda all the wolves wanted as their mate?"

Amanda leaned back in her chair and looked at the ceiling, and closed her eyes for a moment, before she responded saying, "I don't think they wanted me as their mate, it's more like they wanted to mate with me." Then she laughed.

"Does Julie know you were in her father's pack?"

As she was asking the question, she uncrossed her legs, before switching legs and crossing them again.

Spike was staring at her thighs, and maybe it was his imagination, but he could have sworn that his ultra sensitive sense of smell, had caught a whiff of her natural pussy scent, which his nuts responded to instantly.

She really had his attention now, and the longer he looked at her, the more he like what he saw. "She's a big girl, and she's still fine even at her age," he thought. "I wonder if her pussy is tight."

Amanda snapped her fingers and said, "Spike come back to me, are you OK?" Then she laughed.

"Yeah, yeah. Sorry about that," said Spike. "Um no, Julie doesn't know I was in her father's pack.

Amanda had a faraway look in her eyes for a second, then pressed her lips together, before she said, "I felt a bond the first time I saw her. Do you feel the Alpha bond with her?"

"Nah, I don't think so, but I've always loved her scent so much, I can't think about anything else, so who knows.

"There's one other person from our old pack who lives here, that feels drawn to her though. My housemate Andrew, we all call him Rover."

"The thing is, the wolves around here don't want a true Alpha bond, or to become a pack for a variety of reasons."

"I guess they can't completely deny their wolf though, because more people are doing werewolf type things, like coming to the full moon bashes, and running in the nature preserve, since Lacy and Julie moved here."

At that point there was a knock on the door.

"That's probably room service with our breakfast," said Amanda, who then uncrossed her legs, and spread them slightly, when she stood up to answer the door, giving Spike a momentary flash of the dark patch between her thighs. She grinned wickedly when her back was to him, after she stood.

Spike's cock was at half mast as he watched her big ass jiggle, when she walked toward the door. "I'm going to get Alex a real nice gift for this," he thought.

After they'd eaten a side of bacon, a half dozen eggs, a large bowl of grits each, and several biscuits, Spike relaxed with a cup of coffee while Amanda got dressed.

A few moments later Amanda called out from her bedroom saying, "Spike, I need your help."

When he walked inside she was already in bed. With the lights off and the curtains closed, the room was dimly lit, but he could see the gold flecks in Amanda's eyes. He licked his lips, took a deep breath and got undressed.

Even though Spike was no spring chicken, Amanda was much older than any woman he'd ever been with, and he couldn't help but compare her to the others.

Her voluptuous body felt smooth, and a lot softer than younger women. When they embraced, his hard cock was poking her hip. Then he laid his thigh across her legs, and moved in for a kiss. Amanda gasped. "Is that all you?" she asked.

When their tongues touched, Amanda's delicate tongue was even easier to wrestle with than the younger women he was used to.

When it came to foreplay it wasn't even close. Amanda was the best he'd ever had. She brought him to the point of nearly coming several times as she pleasured his nipples. He didn't even know his nipples were that sensitive.

She knew exactly how to lick and suck them, and she knew when to pull, pinch or twist them.

When she'd worked her way south of the border, she had Spike's cock as hard as it had ever been.

When Amanda took it into her mouth, she proved that she was an expert cocksucker, who obviously loved to practice her craft.

She only put the head of it in her mouth, but she stroked the shaft and tugged his balls constantly, while she sucked hard on his knob.

She obviously loved being down there, so she sucked him as long as she could without making him pop.

He got close though, when she lay beside him again, and moved in for a kiss, he tasted his own pre-cum.

Amanda kissed him deeply, and then said "Go ahead, eat my pussy."

~

Spike didn't hesitate to do as he was told. He could do without it otherwise, but kind if liked her being bossy in bed.

He smiled as he rubbed and caressed her voluptuous body, starting with her thick shoulders, then cupping and kneading her large breasts.

They felt familiar; he'd had his hands on so many titties before. They were large, and he couldn't resist the urge to kiss and suck them. He chose a breast, licked around the large areola, and sucked the nipple, before doing the same thing on the other one. Then he rolled those hard nipples of hers between his fingers.