You Can't Deny Your Wolf

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I do it that way with guy's wolf too, said Alex as she smiled broadly. It's one of my guilty pleasures. It makes me feel naughty.

In fact I was just thinking about that when the alert interrupted me; said Julie. I'm not sure that I'm comfortable doing it, but viewing it as a guilty pleasure is worth thinking about. It would be a pity to miss out on getting pounded by a big beast cock again.

~~~

The ladies' cell phones buzzed as the all clear message appeared.

~~~

By the time Saturday rolled around Julie was back to normal and feeling good all over. The short winter days had kept her wolf cooped up in the gym all week, running on the treadmill pales in comparison to running along the Arabia Mountain nature trails. Apparently many other people were also craving fresh air. Julie's wolf was sniffing the air so frequently until Julie thought she may have a cold. Down girl; said Julie to her wolf, I let you get wolf dick one time and now you're scenting every man's wolf in sight. Young lady, I already told you we're not going to hook-up with someone's wolf every time we go for a run Julie said to her wolf.

Julie was standing at the girl's usual meeting spot at the trailhead of the bicycle path waiting for Alex and Fifi to arrive, when a guy she had not seen before got out of his car and began to stretch his legs. He was over 6 feet tall and muscular; his tight fitting workout gear showcased his physique. His rugged face was clean shaved and his hair was cut short. And best of all he had no scent.

Hey Julie, have you been waiting long; asked Alex, as she and Fifi entered the nature preserve through the gate from their apartment complex. Nope, I was only a few minutes early; said Julie. I was just about to stretch; she said while continuing to check out the gorgeous man just beginning his run. As soon as he was out of earshot Alex said through her mental connection with the girls: he has a perfect ass. He has a perfect everything; replied Julie. What do you think of him Fifi, asked Julie? He's hot, but he doesn't have a scent other than his soap and deodorant; said Fifi, sounding a little disappointed.

About a mile into their run, Alex asked Fifi why she always ran in her wolf. Alex smiled, for she knew Fifi's answer would surprise Julie. I'm a full blooded wolf from a turned mother and Were father; said Fifi. You are; exclaimed Julie, but where is your pack? I left it decades ago; said Fifi. I prefer living among you humans; she said with a laugh. Decades, how old are you; asked Julie. Fifi is in her eighties and I am in my sixties; Alex said with a chuckle. Alex, are you a full blooded wolf too; asked Julie. Nope, I'm the same as you; responded Alex. Fifi and I belonged to the same pack. We wanted to be together and we didn't want to be mated with a wolf. The pack alpha permitted us to leave and we have lived outside of the pack every since.

But I didn't think that was possible, I mean I've always thought you belonged to your pack for life; said Julie. Not exactly; responded Alex, The alpha can release you from your bond, it's just that most Were don't want to lose their bond with their alpha so they remain with the pack for life. There are a few other former pack members living here in our community. You don't have to be concerned, neither of us have ever had a bad experience with a Were man who has chosen to live without a pack.

Julie was silent for a while as they continued to run, for she was deep in thought. Her perception of Were as more animal than human was being challenged, she had not been repulsed by Spike's wolf as she feared that she would be. And then Alex admitted to occasionally allowing guys to shift into their wolf and fuck her, and now sweet gentle Fifi tells her that she is a full blooded werewolf.

At that moment the sex god that she had seen at the trailhead sprinted out of the trees that line the river, he crossed the bike path in front of them and disappeared into the brush again. He was drenched with sweat and no longer scentless, Julie's wolf's nose crinkled and her ears twitched. I smell fresh ocean breeze and coffee, did you smell that; asked Julie? Yep; said Fifi. Sure did; said Alex, fresh ocean breeze and coffee, right? Mmmmm, yes, and my wolf is howling; said Julie.

Go get him girl; said Alex.

But he's a wolf; said Julie.

~~~

The girls reached their normal turn around point and headed back to the starting point of the bike trail. They all knew they were going back to wait for the new man who had invaded their territory.

As they neared the end of their run Alex said, Jules, let me share something with you, I was once confused about who and what I was too, At first I was militantly human, then I went through a phase of over compensating and became totally wolf, that's when I joined the pack that my father had belonged too, but that wasn't for me either. I'm too much of an independent spirit; besides the whole hunting and eating my prey raw thing was ugh! We both learned to love both our human and wolf side, said Fifi, and we love human and Were cock; said Fifi smugly, and then she and Alex laughed.

Anyway, to make a long story short, what we're trying to say is you've got to find a happy medium. First you have to embrace your Were heritage, so that you can better accept that part of yourself.

As Alex finished speaking they rounded the final curve and arrived back at the starting point.

~~~

The girls milled about as they waited for their prey to return, Fifi had even shifted back to human form when he arrived. Thomas knew their little welcoming party wasn't an accident, so he decided to play their game.

Hello ladies; he said, haven't I seen you all somewhere before?

I don't know have you; asked Fifi?

Julie and Alex giggle, then broke out in laughter.

Are we that obvious; asked Alex?

I feel like a helpless mouse surrounded by hungry kitty cats; joked Thomas

You helpless, I don't think so; said Julie as her wolf panted and laid her head on her front paw with her ass in the air and her tail curled exposing her swollen pussy.

Julie said to her wolf; stop it you little whore. Her wolf laughed.

Meanwhile, Thomas's wolf was sniffing the air, and caught Julie's scent of spring flowers and fresh air as Thomas shook each woman's hand.

Settle down big fella; Thomas said to his wolf, we came to this side of the preserve to get away from she-wolves, not to find them.

Nice meeting all of you he said as he turned to walk away.

Come here often; asked Alex.

Probably; responded Thomas

Feeling embolden by Alex's comment, Julie said; see you next weekend.

Ok, see ya; said Thomas as he drove away.

~~~

So Jules, what do you think of him; asked Alex.

He's not bad; responded Julie.

Not bad my butt; said Fifi, that man is gorgeous and you know it.

What is going on here; asked Julie, did the two of you have something to do with him being here today.

I'll never tell; said Alex, the point is he's hot and available and you need cock more than once every three years. It's time to get you in the mix around here.

We, Fifi and I will give him your cell, is that alright with you Julie; asked Alex.

Julie hesitated to respond until her wolf began growling. Remember what we talked about, remember how you were going to begin to embrace both of us; said her wolf. Ok, OK, OK, he can call me said Julie.

~~~

Thomas called Julie the following evening, they hit it off right from the start, he was older than Julie but younger than Fifi and Alex. He shared enough information about himself to make her feel comfortable with him.

Like all the Were in the area he lives his life in his human form.

He has lived in the area for ten years and owns a house that is located a few miles from the forest.

He tries to attend a few events thrown by wolves, especially the full moon parties, which usually turn into sex orgies.

At that point in the conversation he said; it would be great if you would come with me as my date, of course you would be free to roam while we're there. Julie was surprised at how casually he mentioned that little nugget about the sex orgy.

Apparently she has been missing out on a lot around here, for she had seen the full moon party event posted on the Arabia Mountain Community website, but she always ignored it. The next one is Saturday night

~~~

After her conversation with Thomas ended, Julie made a mental call to Alex and Fifi; ladies we need to talk. Thomas has invited me to the full moon party. We will be at your place in five minutes; said Fifi.

~~~

You're going to have so much fun; said Alex.

Yes, it's an opportunity for everyone to free their beast, there will be fur flying everywhere; laughed Fifi.

What do you mean by that; asked Julie.

It means that at some point during the night everyone will shift into their wolf and go for a run, the males get to fuck whichever females they can catch. The running and fucking will go on for hours or until everyone is sated; said Fifi.

That's right, you can get caught by as many men as you like; said a giggling Alex.

Hearing this, Julie's wolf was actually dancing, alternating between the cabbage patch, the running man and the Dougie.

I don't know about getting caught multiple times, getting caught by Thomas might be enough for me. But I have just one problem; said Julie.

It's not bad timing for you is it; asked a frowning Alex.

No, not that; said Julie. The problem is, I can't shift into my wolf. I tried with Spike and not much happened.

No worries; said Fifi, since we are already in the full moon, I'm sure you can shift completely right now.

Right, go ahead and try; said Alex.

Jules get undressed first so you don't rip your clothes; said Alex.

Julie's wolf called to her, Hun let me do this for you, just relax and think positive thoughts. For the first time in her life Julie decide to let go completely and give herself to her wolf. After several painful minutes that seemed like hours, there stood an elegant grey wolf with a black mane.

Fifi and Alex applauded, then they began to pet Julie, rubbing her fur and letting her lick their faces.

~~~

The full moon party was banging, there must have been a hundred or more wolves in attendance. Both the young and the old kept the dance floor packed; these wolves were getting it in. Julie soon realized just how few people she knew from the community; of course Alex and Fifi seemed to know almost everyone to some degree.

Due to the noise and the loud music, the girls talked with each other through their bond. We should know them; said Fifi, we've fucked most of them as she laughed out loud. Really; exclaimed Julie. That's one thing you will learn about Were; said Alex, we are very liberal in our views toward sex. Outside of our community I am somewhat chaste, but when I'm among were it is on and poppin, I will shift and fuck anyone who smells good to my wolf.

I have noticed that there are a lot of men who have a fresh air scent; smiled Julie.

You should follow your nose Hun; said Fifi, you can't deny your wolf or your human side.

~~~

The booze flowed, lots and lots of meat was consumed as time neared midnight, some who had not planned to shift started to leave the party, others remained to look out for any sign of intruders once the shifting started.

~~~

And then everyone's clothes started to come off. Julie shifted much easier this time; she spotted Thomas and ran past him. Catch me if you can; said Julie. She sprinted from the clubhouse toward the bike trail she usually runs on, after running about a half mile she veered off into the brush, where wanted Thomas to catch her. Just as she turned to her right, Thomas leaped into the air; he must have flown fifteen feet. He landed to the side of her, but put a paw on her to pin her to the ground. While pressing her shoulders down Thomas quickly moved behind Julie, Julie's instinctively moved to the side and Thomas rammed his rod home. Their coupling was relatively quick; he gave her pussy a good thrashing and knotted her fairly briefly. Being fully shifted made it easier to accommodate his massive cock, and she also noticed that she was almost immediately horny after she had cum. As soon as Thomas pulled out of her, she sprang to her feet and headed in the direction of another source of the scent of fresh ocean breeze.

By the time she returned to the clubhouse to wait for Thomas to take her home she had be mounted by four different wolves, The fur on her hindquarters was soaked with cum. She shifted back and took a shower in the clubhouse before getting dressed. Her wolf was curled up in ball sleeping like a newborn, the tramp; thought Julie.

A few minutes later Thomas dragged himself into the clubhouse, shifted and headed to the shower. Then came Fifi and Alex, both of the looking a hot mess. I lost count of how many I fucked; said Alex, doubling over with laughter. You're such a slut; said Fifi, with naughty grin. From the looks of you two, you must have banged everyone; Julie said with a chuckle.

~~~

Julie invited Thomas to stay at her place the rest of the night since it was already past 4:00 am. They slept-in until noon, and then had sex in the missionary position in their human form, before getting up to cook breakfast together. Julie's wolf was still sleeping when Thomas headed home.

I thought this was as good a place as any to pause the story, since it appears that Julie is coming to terms with her wolf while also maintaining her humanity.

12