You Can't Do That! Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
qhml1
qhml1
8,989 Followers

She tried not to, but tears rolled down her cheeks. She disappeared for awhile.

I got drunk. Not high, not tipsy, knee walking drunk. About halfway in I felt someone slip under my arm and I clung to them blindly.

Billy drove me back to the motel. He and a helper got me inside and undressed.

"You're on your own from here" I heard him say right before I passed out.

The last thing I heard was a woman saying she could handle it.

I felt like toasted shit when I woke up later. Somebody shoved three aspirins and a full glass of water down my throat before I passed out again.

It didn't help much. Man, do I hate hangovers. I finally pried my eyes opened and got them to focus. Then I shook my head, thinking I was seeing things. That made it hurt even worse.

When I got my head cleared again, I saw the same thing. Sheila, sitting cross legged on the bed. Naked.

"What happened?"

She had a sad look in her eyes.

"You tried to drink me away last night. Didn't work. I'm here, and I'm not going anywhere until we talk. But first, you need a shower pretty bad. I hope you got enough towels."

I watched that great ass I remembered so well sway across the room. She looked over her shoulder at me in the door.

"You comin', or what?"

It wasn't what.

..................................................

We didn't do anything, I was in no shape. But we did rediscover each others' body, touching and rubbing with tenderness. Neither of us bothered dressing, just went back to bed.

As my head cleared, we talked. Actually she talked about her life for the last two years. About how sorry she was for what she did to me, how she had gone to some counseling sessions the hospital provided free to staff. It made her realize she was afraid of commitment.

"To put it in plain terms, I didn't want to grow up. While we were in college it was like we were safe from the real world. The last year, when we were actually adults, started me retreating."

She rubbed my cheek again.

"But don't worry. My act of stupidity made me grow up pretty fast, especially since I didn't have you to run home to. I had to put on the big girl panties and deal with it. And I did. I'm all grown up now, Roy. Please, let me prove it to you."

I finally worked enough energy up to eat something. She refused to leave my side, I think she would have stood outside the mens' room door if she could, to make sure I didn't slip away.

I asked her about nine what time she had to be home.

"When you throw me out. Not a minute before."

So she stayed. We made love, it was everything I remembered. Actually, it was better. Maybe she was trying to prove something to us or herself, but it was more intense, more...intimate.

We didn't get back together right away. It took months, because I wouldn't be rushed. If it had been up to her, we would have married that first weekend.

But we did, and two years later our son came along. And I lived, for the most part, in happiness and love, until it came apart again.

.................................................

Sheila had moved back into the house by now. She tried through various sources, but didn't find out where I lived until after the divorce. All the paperwork originated and was sent from an address[not mine]of the YCDT Corporation. My entertainment lawyer set it up, and when he had me name it, he asked what the initials meant.

"Does it matter?"

"No, not really, just wondered."

She and her lawyer almost went into shock over the financial disclosures. It included half the profits from the first two books to date, as well as half the movie rights. In the end, a major film company outbid everyone else at 1.3 million, with a flyer saying that if the movie grossed over a certain amount, I would get a percentage.

It came down to almost seven hundred thousand apiece after taxes, and as a bonus, she got the house and I kept health insurance on her until she was sixty two. I kept the retirement from my old company, and she kept hers. It was as fair as I can make it.

She still fought every step of the way. The arbitrator was about to throw up his hands when she wanted alimony for ten years.

"Please, Mrs. Smith. Be realistic. The marriage is over. All your tactics are doing is delaying the inevitable. He's been more than fair. If you add in the house, you're getting more than half the assets. He obviously wants you to live in comfort."

I had a quick conference with Becky. She was about to disagree but saw the look on my face.

"All right" she said, coming back into the room "this is it, my clients' final offer. She can have all the revenues of the first two books for the next three years in lieu of any alimony. This is our final offer. Refuse, and we go away, and let arbitration lapse. You can take him to court. I'll make sure to fight you tooth and nail for years over every little item. He's got the deep pockets, you don't. You don't have the money right now to pay your lawyer, his fee is contingent on the settlement. How long do you think he's going to fight for you if his paycheck is years in the future? I hope you fight, now. I have a college education to pay for starting next year."

Sheila looked at me, pleading. It had been nine months and the pain for both of us was still there.

She nodded her head.

Forty five days later We were no longer man and wife.

..................................................

I turned sixty two yesterday. I'm officially old.

I lay in bed, head slightly aching, really glad I don't drink much anymore, and thought about my life post marriage.

I finally got famous enough people would recognize me. I had written six books so far. Three best sellers, two good ones, and one I'm surprised got published. It sold well enough anyway.

Two were made into motion pictures, one was turned into a miniseries on television. Money kept rolling in.

Kelsie surprised me by enrolling in a state university thirty miles away and living with me for two years. She just moved out a few months ago, into an apartment with her boyfriend.

I got a housekeeper who complained I didn't dirty enough to keep her busy.

"He practically lives in that basement office of his, and he won't let me in there except once a week."

When Kelsie moved in she had a lot to do, because there was always a girl or two there 'just for the night'. She actually enjoyed it.

Two weeks before the decree became final, I had my first sexual encounter with someone I hadn't been married to for thirty two years.

She was a recently divorced woman of fifty. She looked good but I was warned by my friends.

"We know who you are now, and you have to be making good money off those books. She's looking for a sugar daddy, and thinks you're it."

I didn't care when she came on to me, I was back in college again, and pussy was pussy.

She was good. It was like she was auditioning. Eager, willing to do anything. I did my first anal in quite awhile, holding on as she bucked and moaned.

Her disappointment in me not moving her in a month later was hard for me to bear, but I dealt with it. Luckily, the bar of the country club had a full contingent of cougars, and I slept alone by choice most of the time. I even had a few of Kelsies' little friends warm up to me. There's lots of old fools out there, but I liked to think I wasn't one of them.

Right now I'm seeing my new neighbor. She's my age, and looks much younger. Of course, she told me she was heavily into yoga, and had been for two years. Her therapist recommended it as a way to center herself, and she fell in love with it. She tries to get me to do it with her, but I like my machines just fine. I have to admit I do admire her flexibility, though.

I watched as her house got built across the cove from me. A simple house, compared to the McMansions that had been popping up. A single story three bedroom cottage, with an extensive outdoor living area.

When it was almost done Kelsie took the canoe I kept in the boathouse and paddled over. She had been grinning like mad for the last three months, happy over her new boyfriend, I guess.

She came back and hugged me.

"I met our new neighbor. You'd like her. She's divorced, close to your age. But she's got a tight body and a cute face. We should invite her over."

I was right in the middle of finishing my last book and was concentrating on that, so I just nodded. I could entertain later. Kelsie shocked me when she said she was tired of watching my "Platinum Pussy Parade" go by, I needed to find a steady relationship.

I kissed her and told I had done that, and it didn't work out so well.

The new house was finished and our neighbor moved in. I was out in my pontoon early one morning, working the cove, trying to catch dinner. I saw her on the patio and got out my binoculars.

She was on a mat, moving her body through a series of motions that were sensual and slightly erotic, in a skin tight leotard. I didn't get a look at her face, it was obscured by a mass of silver hair that looked familiar somehow.

Maybe I would invite her over some night for dinner.

"Got a bit of a look at our new neighbor this morning. Maybe we should be nice and invite her to dinner, you know, be neighborly."

Kelsie sat and grinned at me.

"There's no horndog like an old horndog."

I pretended to be offended. She grinned harder.

"Tell you what, I'll invite her to your birthday party next week. You know, meet her in a casual setting."

"I've already told you I don't want a party."

"Doesn't matter. The sad fact is when people get old and senile the youngsters can push them around. Besides, I've already invited people. Just a few."

So that Friday afternoon I was out on the patio, mixing with friends and well wishers. Becky was there with her family. We had remained friends, and her daughter was a fixture at my house, going to the same college as Kelsie. My son and his new wife, my ex daughter in law and her new husband, all I need now is Sheila, I thought sadly.

My butcher was there, beaming at the compliments to the meat. We had become golfing buddies. A select few of my country club friends and their wives, about forty people in all.

Shorts, tees, sandals. They were admiring the pool Kelsie made me put in.

"You didn't really expect me to swim in the lake, did you?"

Thinking of her, I looked around. She wasn't to be found.

"I think she took the pontoon to fetch your new neighbor" said Becky, grinning.

"I hear she has a pretty good body."

"Probably a dog" I said sourly.

"You're about to find out. Here they come."

I turned, and watched as Kelsie led the woman up from the dock. Leggy, thin with good curves, she had a halter and cutoffs on. The halter was straining against the bottom of her breasts as she was taking down her hair. It was oddly familiar. She was taking her oversized sunglasses off as they reached us.

"Gramps", she fussed, "you know how sound carries over water. We heard what you said. You need to apologize."

I flushed with embarrassment as I turned. Before I could say anything she pushed the hair out of her eyes and held out her hand.

"Hi" she said, "I'm Sheila. Woof."

..................................................

Yes, Sheila, my ex. Live and in person.

"You're my new neighbor?"

Her smile faltered a bit. Then she continued like we had never met.

"Yes I am. My granddaughter lives up her and I fell in love with the place. I've been divorced for a couple of years, and I recently retired. My ex had made a little money, and he was more generous than I deserved. I got a good deal on the lot, and built the house I always wanted."

She hesitated again.

"Please Roy. There was nothing left for me back there. I sold the house, I'm trying to move on with my life. I won't bother you, won't come over uninvited. Kelsie is here. You're here. I don't want to be far away."

I gave up. She acknowledge the compliments on her new look, talking about how much therapy and yoga had helped. Two of the women I had dated in the past was there, and when introductions were made, they circled each other like mature cats, taking measure. In the end Sheila smiled. She was more attractive and in much better shape, and they knew it. Becky was laughing her ass off.

"Did you know about this?"

"No, but Roy, you got to admit, she really looks good."

I sighed.

"She always looked good, to me. Didn't stop her from doing what she did, twice."

Sheila was behind us. She stood, let a tear slide down her cheek, then retreated to the bathroom, repaired her makeup, and came back smiling.

We ate, we carried on like the friends we were. Somewhere along the line she had attached herself to me and didn't leave. Finally it was just Becky, her husband, her daughter, Kelsie and her boyfriend, Me, and Sheila. Our son and exwive were in bed with their spouses, staying the night.

"Roy, I'd like to call it an evening. Will you take me home now?"

We walked down to the pontoon and took the short ride across the cove without talking.

"Will you escort me in? At least to the door, so I can set the security system?"

I walked her in. She showed me the place with pride, talking about the features she had incorporated. It was simple and tastefully furnished. I complimented her.

"I'm happy here." she said simply.

She made coffee. I drank a cup, and started for the door. I got almost there when she said in a small voice "stay".

"Sheila, that isn't a good idea."

"Please? I won't read anything into it. I know we're done, we'll never be man and wife again. Just for tonight. Consider it a birthday present, or comfort for a friend. Please."

I knew, absolutely KNEW I should walk away, but I turned and took her in my arms.

She was energetic, familiar but different. Everything was firmer than I remembered. For an official old guy, I didn't do too badly.

...............................................

I woke the next morning with her in my arms, her eyes on me.

"Morning."

"Good morning. Worried about last night?"

I thought for a minute.

"Yes."

"Don't be. Like I said last night, we'll never be man and wife again. I'm not good wife material, it's a fact I had to face in my therapy. But I bet I'd make a pretty good girlfriend. One that would want her own place and privacy from time to time. I wouldn't even care if we were exclusive. I just want a place in your life again, and maybe in your heart. Think about it."

All this was said in gaps as she nibbled her way down my stomach. Just before she reached the point of interest she popped her head out of the covers, smiling.

"Oh, and I finally figured out what the letters in your corporation stand for."

I had forgotten I never told her. YCDT. You Can't Do That.

She licked, she bobbed up and down. She did things she had never done before. I didn't care. I had learned a few tricks myself.

We lay together later, snuggling.

She jumped up suddenly.

"I want you to return the favor, but I definitely need a shower."

I watched her still magnificent ass sway across the bedroom. At the door she looked over her shoulder.

"You comin', or what?"

It wasn't what.

...............................................

I know, I know, you BTB guys are screaming in your heads not to get tangled up with her. But you know, I've never responded well when I'm told I can't do something.

But like she said, she wasn't marriage material, even if I was to get stupid enough to want to. I had come to like variety, and wasn't inclined to relinquish it. Friends with benefits, fuck buddies, whatever. I knew it would be more than that, but not much more.

It still burns her up when I have a female guest stay overnight. I've even caught her watching us through binoculars a couple of times. She'll mope around for a day or two, then come over and do her yoga routine behind the walled section of my patio, naked. I've managed to make it almost two thirds through before I get involved. She does her best to try to kill me. Life is good.

I was teasing her the other day about a threesome. She colored and said "you can't do that". She clapped her hands over her mouth while I grinned.

.................................................

That's it. Hope it entertained you. If it did, or if it didn't, I'm sure you'll tell me about it. I appreciates the comments, and as always, feel free to vote

QHML1

qhml1
qhml1
8,989 Followers