You Can't Handle Me Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DedeM
DedeM
139 Followers

"And?"

"He freely admitted that he thinks men are superior to women, that all women should be subservient, and that it was his 'calling' somehow, to make this happen, to 'put women back in their proper place'. The psychologist tried to explain to him that he was wrong, that men and women should be equals, but he wasn't having any of it. We tried to reach his father but didn't have any success, he seems to be the only person that has any influence over Dick. The incidents continued, even though one of his teachers was determined she was going to straighten him out..."

"So what happened?"

"Well, we finally expelled him about a month and a half ago, after we caught him in the girls' locker room, being 'serviced' by two girls, smart ones too! All of them were 18 or 19 so we couldn't press any charges, and he didn't seem terribly bothered-he said he'd done all he wanted to do at this school anyway, it was time to move on-I didn't realize he meant all the way across the country..."

"Thank you, Ms. Stewart, thank you for all your info"-

"There's something else you should know." The vice principal's voice lowered a bit. "When he was expelled, we kept a tight lid on it-we didn't want any of this leaking out to the press, it's not the kind of publicity we want for our school...but you need to know this. Soon after he left, the teacher, the one who had been trying her best to change him...she came into my office, in tears, telling me she wasn't fit to be a teacher any more, and she resigned. Also, the two girls we caught him with both dropped out of school. These were smart girls, they would have both gone to good colleges...I tried to get a hold of them, all three of them, to try and change their minds, but I was told they had left town, with no forwarding address...Whatever happened, it really shook them up, I don't know what he did, but you can't let him do it again. For your own sake, for your school, get rid of him now, if you can."

Denise had been listening, absorbing this all in. "Don't worry, I think I know what I have to do. I really appreciate your honesty, Ms. Stewart, and if I think of anything else, I'll call you. I'll handle him."

"You're welcome...I know you probably pride yourself on being able to handle anything. But that's exactly what Candi Brown was like, too, and she couldn't handle him, and now she's gone."

"Okay...bye." Denise hung up the phone. 'So...' she thought, 'he's going to be even tougher to crack than I thought. I'm going to have to put the hammer down, and hard.' She returned the phone to Stella and started back towards her room, stopping briefly at the cafeteria on the way.

She peeked inside long enough to see Richard (she refused to think of him as 'Dick', what a crude nickname, nobody used that any more!) sitting in the lunchroom, with Melanie on one side of him, and Sara on the other. She could see him talking, and the two girls seemed to be listening very attentively. She resisted the urge to walk in there and confront him-after all, there was no crime in sitting and talking during lunch-and instead turned back towards her room, even more determined to change his attitudes, his perceptions, his misguided beliefs...

5

The last two classes of the day went rather uneventfully for Denise, which was probably a good thing, she told herself as the last bell rang. There were enough events that morning for a whole week! And during the last two classes, when she had time to think, her thoughts were going back to those events. Sara on her knees in the bathroom, giving him oral. Melanie exposing herself in class. The note Melanie had gotten, calling Denise a 'stupid cunt'. And yet Melanie had obeyed his every word, seemingly without thought or question. The way he acted towards her in the hall. And then the conversation with his former school. It was a lot to take in.

As her last class filed out of the room, Denise sat there, waiting, thinking about how she was going to handle Richard. He was the only student who had earned her after-school detention, so he would get her full attention. Her experience told her that these types of situations were best handled quickly and directly, so the student would understand exactly where the lines were drawn and what behavior was going to be expected in the future.

She sat there as five minutes passed, then ten. There were no after-school activities that day, since it was the first day of a new semester, so the halls quickly got very quiet as everyone was leaving for the day. Denise looked up at the clock. 'He's not going to show...' she started thinking, a bit disappointed if that was the case, as she would have to turn the discipline over to the administration, which was something she tried to avoid at all costs. She knew they had enough to deal with, and she had her reputation to uphold as well, and she also knew that teachers who demonstrated the ability to handle their own discipline would have a leg up when it came to administrative openings.

Denise sighed as she checked the time once more, and then unlocked her drawer, took out her purse, and put it on her desk as she prepared to head out for the day. Just as she was about to stand up, the classroom door opened, and in he strode, as if showing up fifteen minutes late to detention was just a normal practice.

"You're late, Mr. Masters." Denise said as he coolly dropped his backpack on top of one of the desks in front and walked to the front of hers.

"Call me Dick, OK?" he chuckled. "You do like dick, don't you Denise?"

"I...not for a name, no, I don't...!" she replied, her face burning a bit, she was not going to let this kid think he had the upper hand, not for a second!

His hand reached out to her purse. "That's a pretty purse you have there, Denise, may I?" And before she could reply, he had snatched it by the handle and took a few steps away from her desk, opening it to look inside.

"Hey, that's personal! Give that back now!" Denise yelled as she quickly marched around the side of her desk towards him. He started to move to the side of the classroom, in front of two desks that were separated from the rest, one in front of the other. She quickly caught up to him.

"Give it back!" she screamed at him as she grabbed hold of one of the handles, wresting it from his grip as he kept hold of the other one. She yanked at it trying to get the whole purse away from him, but he kept a tight hold as the pulled back and forth. "Give it to me NOW!"

"You want it?" he laughed. "Then it's yours!" And he suddenly let go, sending her flying back towards the wall, and sending the contents of her purse spilling out onto the floor.

"You asshole, you fucking asshole," Denise muttered angrily as she quickly knelt down on the floor, picking up her lipstick, compact, wallet, and other items that had fallen from her purse. Dick stepped back and watched, chuckling.

"Now now, that's bad language coming from a teacher, Denise," he chided as she continued to pick things up. He smiled as he watched her-she seemed to be looking for something and not being able to find it. His right hand went to his jacket pocket, slipping something out beyond her field of vision.

"I think I saw something roll under the desk there," he said to Denise as she crawled underneath the front one of the two desks, looking, her hand sliding underneath the chair part of the desk, feeling for something but not finding it.

"Oh, is this what you're looking for?" he asked as he opened his hand where she could see it, revealing a pink egg-shaped device. Denise's eyes widened as she lunged to her feet, completely forgetting in her haste and anger that she was underneath the desk...

CCCCRRRRAAAACCCCKKKK!!!!! Her head hit the bottom of the desk. Hard. "Uuuunnnnnhhhhh!!!!" Denise gasped as she slid back down, dazed and stunned by the blow to her head.

"Stupid cunt," Dick mumbled. He moved very quickly as he re-pocketed the egg and pulled a cord from the same pocket as he crouched next to her. Grabbing her wrists, he pulled them together over her head and tied them together securely with the cord. The he moved behind her, pulling her up by her arms, up through the desk in front, over the top of it and the desk behind it, and then tying the other end of the cord to the lower back of the desk, pinning her on her back over the two desks, her arms over her head and her legs dangling through the front desk, her heels not quite touching the floor.

"Uuunnnhhh..." Denise mumbled as she shook her head, trying to clear it, "what happened..."

Dick didn't respond as he quickly moved down to her feet, which were dangling next to the legs of the desk in front. He noticed that each desk leg had a square opening halfway down, and then he looked at the bottom of her heel, and saw it was small enough to fit in the opening. Denise was weakly kicking her feet as she was regaining her senses, so he grabbed her right foot with both hands, and quickly pushed the heel of her shoe into the opening until it stuck. Then he repeated the same with her left, and pulled two more cords from his pocket, tying her ankles to the desk for good measure.

"What have you done to me?" Denise yelled as he stood up to examine his handiwork. "Untie me this instant!" She was thrashing wildly back and forth, twisting furiously, and struggling, but the angle at which she was arched over the two student desks and the way her ankles and feet were secured gave her no leverage whatsoever. "I'm your teacher, I demand that you untie me now! You're in big trouble, mister!"

She continued to grunt and struggle as she glared angrily at him and yelled for him to untie her. He seemed unaffected by her pleas as he picked up her purse from the floor and set it back on top of her desk, a few feet away. He reached inside it and pulled the handkerchief from the side pocket. Then he walked back to her, standing next to her head as she continued to twist and scream and struggle in vain.

"You aren't exactly in any position to demand anything, are you? Struggle all you want, Denise, I don't think it'll do you any good. Scream all you want, there's nobody left here who can hear you. I'm in charge now, not you. I'd say you're the only one here who is in big trouble..." He took the handkerchief and waved it below her nose. She could still smell his semen on it from where she had cleaned Sara's face off with it that morning.

"How did you like having my cum in your purse all day? Did that excite you?"

"Hell no!" Denise spat at him as she continued to glare angrily, determined not to give him any satisfaction whatsoever. "You're a sick kid-let me go right now and I'll see that you get help! You can't do this to me!"

"Now now, I am perfectly fine, and I am doing this to you." His voice kept its same calm and unaffected tone to it as he took the handkerchief and twirled it a few times, then reached down and placed it over her shocked eyes, tying it behind her head securely, even as she was yelling 'no...no...no...no...' the entire time.

"no...you fucking bastard...I can't see..." Denise groaned as she continued to struggle, though not quite as hard, as she was starting to tire a bit. She was breathing hard from the effort and sweating quite a bit. Her sweater had slid up a bit, exposing her fairly tight and tanned stomach. Then she felt something touching her exposed skin there, a light touch, like fingers grazing, caressing. Her back arched a bit more, involuntarily, and she let out a surprised whimper, her voice suddenly without any of its previous angry tone.

"Ohh God, no," she moaned, trying to fight what was happening; being blindfolded, and then touched, had been one of her fantasies ever since she had experienced it when she herself had been in high school-she couldn't let him know this!

"There, that's better," he smiled. "Looks like I found something you like, even if you won't admit it," he added as he continued to softly stroke across her exposed tummy. Denise's body continued to respond against her wishes as she pleaded unconvincingly for him to stop.

"H-how did you know...?" she breathed.

"A lucky guess, I suppose," he chuckled. "I figured any girl who carried a pretty little vibrator with her must have at least a few fantasies, maybe some she doesn't want anyone else to know about..."

Denise was blushing a bit at this statement. "What do you want from me?" she asked.

"What do I want from you? Well, first off, I want you to understand who is in control here. Who is handling who." He looked down over her squirming body helplessly trapped over the two desks. "I think we have an understanding."

"No!" Denise shouted at him angrily, "we don't"-

"I don't expect you to say it yet," he interrupted. "But your body is telling me otherwise," he said as he caressed her stomach again, then slowly slid her sweater up until it was all above her chest. Then he moved down and unbuttoned her slacks, sliding them down below her knees. "And what a nice body it is, it's been well taken care of, I see," he added as he traced his finger slowly down her right side where her skin was exposed, smiling as her body responded, and her expression softened a bit again. He also noted with a surprised smile her pink satin undergarments.

"Would you at least take this thing off my eyes, so I can see what you're doing?" she asked, trying not to sound too much like she was pleading.

"Oh no, I couldn't do that, although it does raise a couple of interesting questions."

"Questions? What do you mean?" Denise asked, looking a bit lost.

"Well, it's got me wondering, what kind of girl carries a handkerchief like that at work, unless she wants it to be used to blindfold her? And..." he paused as he once again withdrew the egg from his pocket, "what kind of girl carries a vibrator with her at work, unless she wants it to be used on her...?" And he gently laid the egg on her exposed navel.

"What? No!" Denise exclaimed in denial. "That's not why I have them...!" Her face was quite red with embarrassment.

"Well there's really only two explanations: either you're just a silly little bimbo, masquerading as a tough schoolteacher, who doesn't think these things through at all, or, deep down you want nothing more than to be blindfolded in your own classroom and driven to orgasm by your little egg here, is that it, Denise?"

"No-that's not it, that's not what I want!" Her face burned with shame.

"It was a rhetorical question, I already knew the answer." His voice remained calm and authoritative as he reached again into her purse, fishing around the pockets until he found what he was looking for, the small remote that controlled the egg. He touched the button that turned it on to the lowest setting as he palmed it and walked back to her side.

"Shit," Denise breathed as she felt the egg buzzing on her tummy, spreading little tingles all around it. "D-don't...ple"- she stopped herself before she could finish saying 'please', her breathing quickening a bit. 'He's just a student, a nineteen-year-old boy, I can't let him do this to me!' she repeated in her mind.

"It's okay, Denise, you can say please, good girls say please." His eyes looked over her again. "And what kind of girl wears such pretty underwear if she doesn't want a man to see it?" His free hand caressed her bra for a few moments before lifting the cups up to expose her firm, tanned, C-cup breasts. "These are the best tits I've seen all day. Better than Sara's, even better than Melanie's."

Denise gasped a bit as she heard her students' names from his mouth for the first time. "Sara...Melanie...promise me you won't hurt them...!"

"Hurt them?" Dick chuckled. "I have no intention of hurting them, or you, or anyone. Is that what you think this is about?" He softly squeezed her right nipple, eliciting a gasp from her as he continued. "This is about setting things right, allowing girls to embrace their true nature. Showing them where their rightful place is-serving a man. You know this, you called my last school during your lunch."

"You knew about that?" Denise gasped in shock, "but how...?"

"I know everything that has happened today. I've been here for a while, watching, observing, doing my homework, like any good student." Dick moved his hand over and squeezed her left nipple, drawing a similar response from the unprepared teacher. "Nothing today has happened by accident. The truth is, I've been in control from the moment I stepped foot in this school." He let go and moved back, next to her head, as his hand moved through her soft hair.

The expression on Denise's face became angry again. "You arrogant little shit! Who do you think you are? This is MY classroom! You think you can just waltz in here and...and...and, ohhh...ohhhhh godd..." she gasped, and the reason for this was that as she was screaming in anger, he slowly started moving the humming egg downwards, sliding it underneath the elastic in her panties, and down until it was nestled against her bare, smooth, thick labia.

"You were saying?" he asked calmly as he nudged the button on the remote to the medium setting.

"I was...umm...i...umm...i..."

His hand went back to her hair again, massaging her head as he ran his fingers through it. "It wasn't important, don't worry your pretty little head about it." She let out a sigh of contentment as the egg continued to vibrate between her legs. "That's a good girl, relax, don't try to think, it's not what you're made for anyway, are you?" Denise opened her mouth to try and respond, but his finger went over her lips, and she stiffened and stopped.

"Now, I want you to relax and listen to me, Denise. In a few minutes, I'm going to leave, and you'll be free to go too. I expect that you'll act towards me a bit differently from now on, though. And don't get any ideas about going and telling anyone about what has happened here, it's our little secret for now. I have enough pictures of you in this compromised position to ruin you forever." He paused to let this sink into her dizzy, confused mind. "You won't interfere with anything I do with Sara, or Melanie, or any other girl in this school. Do you understand, Denise?" He lifted his finger away from her lips.

"Yes," she breathed.

"Good girl. One more thing, before I go." His hand went between her legs, pushing the egg inside the dazed, panting teacher, and then he touched the remote one more time, setting it to the high setting. "I'm going to hide this remote somewhere in your classroom...hopefully you'll find it before your egg sends you over the edge-or maybe not...!" He chuckled as he walked around the room for a minute, then he returned to her.

Denise felt the cord loosening around her wrists, and once she knew her hands were free, she quickly pulled them up to her head, yanking the blindfold from her eyes. She raised her head up, quickly looking around, still in a daze and panting from the vibrating egg inside her. There was no sign at all of Dick, apparently he was already gone, she thought as she tried to move her feet, but they were still secured tightly. She managed to get herself up to a sitting position on the back of the front desk, pulled her slacks back up, and then she reached down awkwardly to attempt to untie her ankles. The position she was in made it fairly difficult, not to mention how hard it was for her to focus on anything with the egg stimulating her!

Finally, after several minutes, she managed to free herself from the desk, and then got to her feet, stiff still from being tied for so long, and started looking around for the remote. She didn't see it out anywhere in plain sight, so she managed to stumble over to her desk-surely he must have hidden it inside one of the drawers!

"Ohhhh goddd..." Denise moaned as the egg was pushing her closer to the edge. "where is itttt...ohhh..." she opened drawer after drawer, rummaging through the contents of each, with no success. Then she turned her attention to the top of her desk, moving papers around, desperate to find the remote before it was too late.

DedeM
DedeM
139 Followers