You Can't Handle Me Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DedeM
DedeM
140 Followers

"Ohhhhhhhh..." she moaned loudly, unable to find it, and the pleasure was too much, she could feel the release coming as she leaned against her desk, and then backwards onto it, her hands moving to her still-exposed chest as she gasped and shook and screamed in total bliss, "ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!"

After a couple of minutes, she finally started to come down from the euphoric high, and managed to reach down into her panties and pull the egg from her dripping pussy. Laying it on her desk, she then reached up to pull her bra and sweater back down, and as she did, something fell out of her sweater and rattled as it landed on her desk.

The remote. She had had it the entire time. Shaking her head in total bewilderment, Denise managed to stuff everything back into her purse, and stumble out of her classroom, out the door and to her car to drive herself home, after the most surprising day of her entire teaching career.

DedeM
DedeM
140 Followers