You Can't Hide Beautiful

Story Info
A tale of two friends.
7.5k words
4.65
66.8k
58
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Readers: there may be some of you who notice this isn't the original version. I changed the characters a bit and cleaned up my writing a little, but I assure you, the story is in its heart the same. All the series with formerly Jason and Marea (now Mark and Lily) will also change to fit it. I just was dissatisfied with my writing style (author's constant process of trying to improve self). I also felt my characters needed to have a slightly different look and feel to them behaviour so I've changed them up a teeny bit. Please enjoy. It's still the same couple; you'll see.

*

Mark looked upon his fiancée with adoration as she lay sleeping soundly next to him in their bed. Her long soft red curly hair spilled along her back and shoulders, some of the ends tickling his nose as he snuggled in close behind her, wrapping his arm protectively around her waist. The mid-morning sun leaked in through the gaps of the closed blinds, ignored altogether by the sleepy couple still in bed. Saturday mornings were meant for sleeping in, and neither of the pair was interested in changing that fact. The addition that this morning was a cold Christmas Eve morning made the desire to sleep in even stronger. Lily's long eyelashes fluttered against her cheekbones lightly in response to Mark's movements, but she did not wake. She made no motions other than the soft rise and fall of her breast as she breathed in and out with the slow and heavy pace of one asleep. Mark brushed her hair out of the way and kissed her bare shoulder gently before resting his head on it, more than willing to lay next to her for a little while longer.

Mark's eyes wandered around the room. He'd gone to bed early the night before, and was not sleepy now, although he didn't want to get up, either. He was content to let his mind wander and to watch Lily sleep. He thought she was even more lovely when she slept; her features would relax and, often, a hint of a smile would be playing at her lips. He nuzzled his nose into her neck and remembered the first time he'd seen her smile. That day, almost seven years ago, was always remembered by Mark as a long, although happy one. They'd met in college, fresh out of high school, both of them trying to get used to large lecture halls and walking to different buildings for classes.

Mark felt comfortable in this new environment. He enjoyed meeting people and had high hopes about being in a more adult atmosphere. Walking into math class and plunking his overly expensive textbooks on the desk while retaining anonymity was refreshing, and he enjoyed his time scanning the classroom. Just before the bell rang, a girl quickly paced in through the door, and chose the first empty seat she saw: the one beside him. Her cheeks were flushed and sweat was beading on her forehead. She tried to discreetly mop her brow, embarrassed, but nobody was paying attention to her, except for Mark.

He was getting bored of watching the professor prep for class so he decided to study his new neighbour. She was taller than most for a girl, and was most definitely at least a head shorter than he. Her firey curls were pulled back and twisted into a bun at the nape of her neck, while strands constantly loosened and broke free to frame her face. Her eyes were solid brown, and studying her profile, he noted that her lashes were long and her lips were full. She took no note of his scrutiny and flipped disgustedly through her textbook. Her skin was fair, and her curves were ample, softening her frame. He rested his head on his arm, taking her in interestedly. Most people wouldn't have given her a second glance over. Still, something about her intrigued him. Her features were lovely, and he found it endearing the way she frowned as she studied her text. His train of thought was interrupted by the professor clearing his throat and introducing Math 101.

Some months later, they had already become fast friends. They were study partners, and worked well together. Mark had found her personality addicting from just a few minutes into their first conversation after their first math class together. She had turned to him and smiled, offering her hand and introducing herself. Mark shook her hand and felt a twinge inside him as he gazed at her smile. He loved seeing her face light up, and she looked very pretty when it did. Her smile was bright and genuine, and matched her personality, he soon found. She was open and energetic, and often liked to shock him by saying out of place things, which were also sometimes suggestive. He couldn't help but chuckle along with her as she laughed at his facial expressions when she said something random and/or innuendous.

Their friendship built up over their next years at college, and Mark had a few tough relationships, through which Lily was always there to support him. She educated him of the wonders of cookie dough ice cream, and she always made sure to let him know she was there for him. When her boyfriend cheated on her, he held her and soothed her, and over time helped her build up her shattered confidence. The two of them became very close, and their other friends began asking them when they were going to start being an item and banging each other already.

Mark smiled to himself when he thought of how foreshadowing that joke was, and tightened his grip around Lily's sleeping form. He looked over at her again and kissed the shell of her ear, laughing softly as her body twitched slightly in reflex response.

He remembered clearly how after a while, every time he saw her through the years, he had a feeling whose meaning he could not fathom. His stomach would sometimes do a flip if she looked at him, or his arms would ache to hug her close to him at times. The day her ex-boyfriend cheated on her and she dumped him, about two years into their friendship, he held her close as her body shook with silent sobs. He stroked her back, and realized how right it felt to have her in his arms. He loved her, and he knew it, but he couldn't tell her. What if she didn't love him back? What if it ruined their friendship? He didn't want to chance it, and kept silent for just over a year whilst wanting her from afar.

He snuggled in and listened to the ever-playing radio, always on low volume for some music in their room, now on some country station Lily had tuned it to sometime last night. That was one thing that he never understood about her: her taste in music. Her music playlists were scattered, but nonetheless amusing to listen to. He rolled his eyes at the music, preferring the likes of something harder-sounding, but was too comfortable to get up and change the station. A man crooned out lyrics, "Then she falls asleep with just my t-shirt on, and even when her hair's messed up and her makeup gone, you can't hide beautiful, you can't hide wonderful..." His ears pricked up at the song and remembered hearing it several times playing on Lily's MP3 player. He hugged her closer. The hand over her belly clenched into a fist and his mouth set in a firm line as he thought with distaste about her previous boyfriend. The asshole had not treated her well; it was obvious in her uncertain reaction when Mark gave her compliments.

He realized how stupid he probably sounded, but he couldn't help singing the chorus quietly to her. His low voice murmured into her ear, "You can't hide beautiful, you can't hide wonderful..." and abruptly stopped when she stirred. He cringed, and waited to see if she was awake or not. Lily sighed softly and picked his arm up off of her. Obviously awake, she turned around to face him and draped his arm back over herself.

"Hey," she purred sleepily and nuzzled his cheek, her eyes refusing to open.

"Hey yourself," Mark kissed her nose and tightened his grip around her.

"Have I ever told you that you have a beautiful singing voice?"

"Mmm... nope. Don't think so."

Lily yawned, "Well you do... please don't stop..." Her eyelashes tickled his collarbone as she nestled her head under his chin and wrapped an arm around him, eyes still closed.

Mark lifted up his arm and brushed a lock of hair away from her face. "You really do have bad taste in music, don't you?"

"Mmm... shut up." She smiled against his chest.

He stroked her back and within a few seconds she had dropped off to sleep again, her leg hooked around him and her naked chest pressed against his. He sighed contentedly and rested his head on hers. The feel of her soft curves pressed against him was hard to ignore, and he vowed after he'd let her have a bit more sleep he'd wake her up with his fingers between her legs. He slid his hand down her back to cup her full bottom, and stroked her skin softly and lovingly. He remembered the first time he ever saw that delicious butt of hers without the jeans.

They were roommates, and he and Lily shared a bedroom and slept in bunk beds due to lack of space in their small apartment. They were very comfortable around each other; Lily would often wander around the apartment wearing only a towel after a shower, and he would often lounge in only his boxers. They had been rooming together for about half a year before they became a couple exactly four years ago. For him, that night was one of those nights you just never forget.

He and Lily were having a nice Christmas Eve movie night at home and they, being bored with the movie, ignored it and began talking. The movie ended, and although the gas fireplace kept going, Lily complained of a chill. Mark suggested she get a blanket and they curl up with some hot chocolate and maybe try another movie. He offered to get the drinks going if she would get the blanket, and she agreed, stating she needed to have a shower and change into pyjamas anyway. She headed for the bathroom and Mark rifled through the cupboards looking for the cocoa powder. After ten minutes of searching (and spilling the contents of a mystery spice container on him) he decided to ask Lily if she knew where it was and to change his now messy shirt. He figured she'd be out of the shower by then and in a towel, so he pulled off his dirty shirt and knocked on the door before opening it and walking into the dim room. What he saw made his jaw drop and his shirt fall to the floor in astonishment. Lily, glistening wet from the shower, was sitting on her lower bunk naked with her legs spread and her fingers rubbing her sex. Her eyes were closed and she was cooing softly, bucking slightly with her hips. Part of Mark told him he should leave quietly so as not to scare her but the part of him that won just stared glassy-eyed, his mouth slightly open and still looking shocked. He stepped a few steps closer, softly, watching her body writhe.

She had opened her eyes slowly and upon focusing on him let out a soft yelp and grabbed her blankets and towel up around her. Curling up in a ball, she looked up at him, and her eyes widened when she saw the look on his face.

"M-mark? Fuck, I-I'm sorry, I --" she stammered.

He swiftly moved to her side and placed a finger on her lips and grabbed her hand in his other one. He lifted it to his lips and kissed her wrist, nipping at the sensitive skin softly.

"Oh..." Lily seemed to sigh out her surprise at the electricity they both felt from that simple touch. Her bright hair was beginning to dry in the curls and it fell in her face over her own shocked and confused expression.

He looked at her seriously, his blue eyes staring into her deep brown ones that were darker than normal. "Do you want me to leave?"

"Yes. No! I just-- I don't-- I just don't know if you'll like..." her voice faltered as she broke his gaze and huddled tighter, hiding under the covers.

With that, Mark put his arms around her and picked her up with ease to sit her on his lap, pushing the mixed bundle of fabrics off of her body and perching himself on the edge of the bed. He wrapped his arms around her and whispered in her ear, "No more of that bullshit, okay? I should have told you this over and over and over for years until you got sick of me. I want you, and you have no idea how much..." He put his hand under her chin and turned her head to look him in the eyes, and said what he'd wanted to say for a long, long time.

"I love you."

Lily looked into his eyes, fighting back tears, and wrapped her arms around his neck. She whispered, "I love you too," and kissed him.

Her hair fell around them both as her lips pressed softly against his. She nipped at his lips with hers, soft pressures like small mini kisses, stoking the fire in him. The tip of his tongue darted against her lips, tasting her as he nipped her own . Mark guided her body so that she was straddling his lap and facing him, and pulled her close. His fingers traced patterns up and down her back as their first kiss elevated from soft and sensual to a more passionate level. Lily's hands entwined in Mark's hair, and she moaned softly into his mouth as his hands slid down to cup her bottom and squeezed it gently. He tentatively stroked at her lips with his tongue and when they spread apart slightly, he grasped her to him and took her with his mouth. She made a low sound in her throat as her own arms wrapped tightly around him and she drank him in. His kiss was better than she'd ever imagined it being. She'd wanted him to do this for so long, and her body was afire. She began to rock her hips back and forth as she straddled him, and she felt him chuckle lowly into the kiss. The sound filled her ears and she moaned back at him as his hand stroked up over her ass slowly. She came up for air finally as his hand curled over her hip to run up her belly and ribcage, fingertips raking his nails slightly. Sitting up a little, she stared at him, still in shock. Her lips were red from the kissing and her blush was only barely visible from the dim lamp. Her eyes were wide, glimmering, and staring at him in disbelief, and he grinned at her as he watched them cloud over and close when his fingertip stroked feather-light over her right nipple.

Mark's other hand found her left nipple quickly and she let out a soft "aaah!", the teasing touches sending bolts of electricity through her. She gripped his shoulders and ground into his lap, rocking her hips back and forth against him. She loved the sensation of being touched lightly everywhere and anywhere, but on her nipples it was like a hardwired jolt of pleasure to her groin. The most lip-biting tingles came from the lightest of touches, and her nipples were stiff and aching for him as he trailed the pads of his fingers around and over them. He watched her reaction, feeling the pink aureoles get puffy and noting the small twitch of her body as his finger lingered on the flattish tip of her swollen nipple. Grinning evilly, he began to trace light and small circles on the very tips of her nipple, eagerly watching her reaction. Her brows furrowed slightly as her squirms became more erratic on him. She was seated almost directly on his hard cock still confined in his jeans and the more she moved back and forth, the more he wanted to quickly unzip them and let her take him in her as she rocked and quivered.

But, as much as Mark wanted to grab her and shaft her into the mattress, he controlled himself and decided he was going to take his time. "This is the first time she'll have had someone really want to take care of her, and I'm going to make sure she has the most enjoyable time she's ever had," he thought to himself, and resolved to slowly but surely draw her pleasure out of her tonight. He would not rush, and would take his sweet time enjoying her body as she enjoyed his.

He dropped his hands and let them slide up a long her back slowly, waiting for her eyes to open and look at him. Her hazy gaze focused on him and she smiled shyly, and he knew her blush was deepening even if he couldn't see it. He smiled back at her and decided he wanted to see her in better light. He leaned up to kiss her and she purred, wrapping her arms around his neck, getting used to the idea that she could have more of his intoxicating lips.

Suddenly, he grabbed her bottom and stood up with her still wrapping her legs around his hips. Lily broke the kiss, gripping his neck and shoulders and crying out in surprise. Her still-engorged clit shifted against the denim of his jeans and sent bolts of electricity through her body and she moaned softly. Mark smiled at her and set her down gently. The wet stain on Mark's jeans stood out and he grinned, eyeing the cause of the mark nestled in between Lily's thighs. He took a good long look at her body, and frowned at her as she clasped her hands in front of her. He grabbed her hands and held them at her sides as he kissed her again and looked at her seriously. "Don't do that," he begged. "Don't hide from me."

She looked at him worriedly, but obediently kept her arms at her sides when he let go, her face looking everywhere but him. He kissed her forehead and squeezed her hand with his until she looked at him. Smiling gently, he led her into the living room and he sat her on the couch in front of him. He nudged her thighs open and spread her legs wide, inhaling the scent of her already wet sex. She bit her lip as she watched him, feeling her nipples tighten at the touch she'd fantasized about for so long. His thumb pressed against her clit, making her hiss with pleasure, and his fingers stroked over her soft freshly shaven mound as he sat down beside her, pulling her close and kissing her. A single finger nudged its way down into her folds and nudged along her inner labia gently. She gasped a little, blushing and wrapping her arms around her middle. He frowned at her, willing her to stop with his eyes. She looked away and tightened her grip on herself, almost forgetting what she was feeling between her legs.

Mark suddenly stopped what he was doing and looked at her intently. She slowly looked up to meet his gaze and was almost floored by the amount of desire she saw in his eyes. He stood up, stepped back, and undid his jeans, sliding them and his boxers down his legs, revealing a raging erection standing proudly away from his body. Lily looked at him appreciatively, enjoying the view. His brilliant dark blue eyes the colour of an ocean stood out strongly against his dark brown hair, and standing six foot three inches, he was taller than most. His hair was very slightly wavy and soft and just long enough for the ends to spill slightly over a high shirt collar. He usually kept himself clean-shaven, but sometimes allowed a bit of stubble to form whenever he was lazy. He didn't think much about his weight; he guessed he could have lost a few pounds, but he was healthy and his limbs were strong. His slightly tan chest had a light sprinkling of dark hair on it, and Lily's eyes travelled down his body, watching as his chest narrowed to his waist and hips. She noted and smiled fondly to herself at the slight love handles around his middle, and at the hint of a treasure trail leading toward the mat of trimmed pubic hair planted just over his hard cock. And oh, his cock. It was long and thick, and so deliciously hard. The mushroom head was circumcised and was a slight shade of purple with precum oozing at the tip. Her intense gaze was enough to make even Mark blush, and it was his turn to feel nervous. His stomach did that oh-so-familiar flip he knew so well, and he moved to sit beside her again on the couch.

"Lil. Look at me," he grabbed her hand and squeezed it. Her eyes were wide and shimmering with emotion. Her brows were slightly furrowed at him and she shifted to face him better. He smiled at her lovingly and moved closer, causing the tip of his hard cock to graze the skin of her inner thigh. "Feel that?" he inquired, groaning softly. She closed her eyes and nodded mutely, biting her lower lip. "If only you knew how many times I've stroked it thinking of you, how many times I've brought it to attention thinking of your face, how many times I've cum while moaning your name..." his voice trailed off, beginning to falter. "How many times I've longed to put my arms around you and hold you close, how many times I've wanted to kiss you but never did, how many times I've wanted to..." he was abruptly cut off by her lips planting a searing kiss on his, one hand bringing his head down to meet hers and the other running down his body to cup his erection. He moaned loudly into her mouth as his hips bucked into her hand and he wrapped his arms around her. He broke the kiss and her head rested against his chest, her arms wrapping around him, and he kissed the top of her slightly damp head. "Never be shy around me, Lily... if I didn't love you and if I didn't think you were one of the most beautiful girls in the world, I wouldn't be here, and this—" he rubbed his hard on gently into her soft stomach, accentuating his point, "—wouldn't ever have come up."

12