You Can't Please Everybody

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Huedogg2
Huedogg2
820 Followers

When Julia arrived at the house, there was a note on the door.

"Julia come in, make you're self at home." Julia smiled to herself and thought William loves me and was planning something special. The note said 'Julia look at the DVD, just press play. Have a glass of wine while you look at it, you'll need it.'

Julia did as the note said.

On the DVD, William was fucking three of the sexiest women Julia had ever seen. They were licking sucking and doing thing that Julia had never thought of. One of the women poured gravy on William dick and all three licked it off. The DVD went on and on, it was about 3 hours long. They had to have taken a break. Julia couldn't believe William would want to or could keep up with these young women. At the end of the DVD, William came in to view.

"Julia I have loved you for most of my life. You're the mother of my children. You were my greatest love, but you took that love and shit on it for a night of wild monkey sex and missing excitement." So I lost my lover, friend and wife for one night of wild sex. Let's see if your faith in me can survive a year of me enjoying myself like you enjoyed yourself...just like you offered me, if you can hold out for a year, I will return.

If not, well then life goes on."

The first month was hell for Julia but she stayed strong. The second month, she received a new DVD. It was William and the same three women. At the end of the DVD, William said, "stay strong, I pulling for you". In the back ground she heard a female voice saying, "fuck her William, why would you want her when you can have all three of us". Julia cried of a while after that but she was steadfast in her belief that William would return.

On the 4 day of the fifth month, there was a knock at the door. When Julia answered, it was Kyle. He gave her a letter from William.

Kyle looked at Julia and said "For what it's worth I'm sorry." Then Kyle walked away. Julia sat down crying. This was it. William was dumping her. Julia opened the letter.

Julia,

As much as it pains me to say this, "I will be filing the divorce." You lost your way and fucked up our marriage. I have spent the last 5 months get fucked every way you can imagine. All I can say is, "damn I'm tired."

You'll find me up stairs asleep. Kyle gave you this letter to get you out of the kitchen so I could slip in.

If you ever cheat on me again, I kill your ass. You can take that to the bank. You've finally got your head out of your ass. We will be going to counseling even though I believe it is psychobabble bullshit.

The only thing I will take responsibility for is not kicking your ass before you left. I didn't believe you would go, that being, said don't think you're getting any loving from me for a while. I'm too pooped to pop.

Love William

Julia looked at the letter again. It said William was upstairs. Julia ran to the bathroom, cleaned her face. She pulled off all her clothes and ran upstairs.

Julia stopped outside of their bedroom door.

Please don't let this be a cruel joke. She opened the door.

No William. She slumped to her knees and started to cry. Then she heard the shower stuff off, and the bathroom door opened. William walked out drying himself off.

"Why are you down there crying?" asked William.

Julia was too shocked to move, William had changed. He had a six pack, lost his beer gut, and had muscles. He ass was tight and the gray hair was gone. Julia blinked and looked again. He was shaved and his balls were tight. This wasn't the William she married.

William helped Julia up and they embraced for the first time in months. I won't tell you what they did that night, but I'll let you know that Julia walked funny for about 3 days.

The counseling they went through was intense and it did help, but William never let Julia forget she was walking on thin ice.

William and Julia celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary last week.

They disappeared for about an hour till when one of their great grandkids went looking for them, he found them having sex in the laundry room. The kid will have nightmares for year to come. Seeing an 83 year old couple getting busy will do that to you.

I know this is not my normal burn the bitch style but I do like a good reconciliation story. Like or hate it, you'll tell me soon enough. I want to thank FD45, even though we don't agree on everything he did have some great ideas. Thanks once again FD45.

Huedogg2
Huedogg2
820 Followers
12