You Couldn't Handle Me Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheTalkMan
TheTalkMan
7,941 Followers

"Ohhhh, damn that's fucking big!" she squealed.

"Ssssshit!" I grunted out. Her pussy was clinging to the tip of my cock, and she was soaked. She really wanted this. She wiggled her frame and tilted her body, angling herself in just the right way to allow more of my shaft to enter her.

"Jesus, Tom!" Ms. Graham called out. "I can't believe how huge you are. Fuck!"

"Just keep going." I grunted out. "I want to give you every fucking inch."

She exhaled, and I swear her nipples got harder. She began pushing herself down against me, forcing another few inches of my thick shaft into her quivering snatch. The lips of her cunt were stretched to the max, desperate to take my meaty invader.

"God, I want it all! I want to feel your huge balls against my ass!" she begged.

"You've almost taken more than any other girl." I said. "You can do it."

"Oh, I'm gonna fucking do it!" she sneered. "You're fucking a real woman, not those snotty teenage brats!"

"Prove it!" I dared. "Prove you're better than all those teenage sluts. Fuck me better than they ever could! Fuck me so well I never think about doing a teenage girl again!"

"Oh, hon." she said. "When I'm done with you, you won't even be able to get hard for girls your own age!"

"Do what they can't then!" I groaned out. "Take my dick up to the balls! Do it, bitch!"

She reached down and grabbed my hips and, grunting and grimacing, forcing a couple more inches inside of her. She relaxed and gasped, now eight inches inside of her.

"You've got the record, babe." I began. "Just a few inches more. Take it all, bitch! Take it all!"

Breathing deep, Ms. Graham held her breath, gritted her teeth, and drove herself down one more time. She wiggled slightly, maneuvering herself. Finally, flexing her hips, she drove herself down as hard as she could, forcing her ass into my lap, taking the entirety of my large cock inside of her.

"AAHHHHHHHHHHH! FUCK FUCK FUCK!" Ms. Graham screamed, my dick buried in her tight snatch.

"Mmmmmmmm." I groaned, my eyes shut as the pleasure was too great. Her cunt was spasming around my cock as it got used to my size, causing her to groan lightly. I was groaning as well. I just could not get over how tight she was! I tell you, I've fucked virgin teenage girls, but I have never felt a tighter cunt than Ms. Graham's. It was not even close.

Other than the fact that I was about to hook up with this gorgeous teacher, I had an ulterior motive, other than the other motive which was to piss my mom off and show her what I could do. I was testing myself. This was the first time my cock was in a real woman. And despite Mom's claims, I was relieved to find I, in fact, could handle this. Her pussy was incredible, just incredible, but it wasn't like I was about to cum after five seconds. It was an exquisite bliss, but I could keep this going. I could go on like this for a little while. I looked up at Ms. Graham again.

"Duhhhhh." Ms. Graham sighed, her body relaxing slightly, her full weight now on my torso as her head fell back and her arms hung from her side. She breathed deeply as she adjusted to me, and the sight of her massive breasts jutting outward was too much to resist. I reached up and took hold of Ms. Graham's enormous rack, taking one in each hand and finally giving each one a firm squeeze.

"Uhhhhhhh, fuck that's nice." she moaned. God damn, Ms. Graham had some amazing breasts. I couldn't take my hands off of them. They were so soft, and perky, and full. They filled my palms as I played with them, running my strong hands against her soft flesh. I had been with some rather busty girls, but Ms. Graham's rack easily took the cake. They were the biggest breasts I had ever had my hands on. But again, I planned to get my hands on an even bigger set in the future, though getting hands on her jugs was more than most men could ask for. I ran my fingers across her soft flesh before taking her nipples in my hands and twisting them lightly.

"AHHHHHHHHHH! YES! I love it!" she squealed. Her cunt clamped down around me as a jolt of pleasure ran through her. She was slowly swiveling her hips and flexing her ass, getting used to my big cock inside her, getting it ready for the rough sex we would be having momentarily.

Her neck straightened up and she looked down at me as I continued to molest her massive titties. She stayed silent for a minute or two, staring down at me, rolling her hips slowly and smoothly, her movements small but the effect huge. Her tight, clenching cunt smothered my cock in pleasure, her small movements driving me to the edge, but I had enough stamina to not let her take me over. A younger girl would have just started uncreatively bouncing. But not Ms. Graham. She knew what the fuck she was doing. She was charging up the cock, giving me slow, agonizing pleasure, making my balls swell with cum, training them to get full the brim without letting it lose control. She was priming it for what was ahead. Training it for a long, hot fuck session.

"You're so good!" I groaned out.

"I know." she agreed, putting her hands on my chest as she ground against my pulsing cock. Her tight, clenching cunt was driving my cock wild. My dick was almost numb with pleasure. "Mmmmmmmm. Teaching is beyond stressful, Tom. Fuck yeah! Dealing with irritating, hormone-filled teenagers. The whining, the bitching, the complaining. All the other teachers, and the work politics, it's all such a pain in the ass. Plus, the pay is crap. And everyone wonders why I'm such a bitch. Aaaahhh, that's it! But luckily, I've found a way to relieve the stress. And Tom, I have a lot of stress. Fuck!" she moaned, grinding on the cock.

I slid my hands down from her fleshy rack, running down her sides and cupping her ass cheeks. I gave her right cheek a firm slap.

"C'mon, Ms. G. Let's make this happen. We don't have much time." I warned.

"Tom, what did I tell you about being patient?" she said with a smile.

"If you don't speed up, I'll show you how much better it is when I move hard and fast." I dared her.

"Alright, babe." she said, still squeezing her cunt around me. "I'll show you what I'm made of. I hope you can handle it."

"Ms. Graham, you have no idea what I can handle." I said cockily, squeezing her round ass. "You'll be the one screaming for mercy by the end of this."

"Bring it on, stud." she dared. She gripped her nails on my chest roughly and finally began to lift herself up. Her pussy did not want to let my cock go, clinging to my cock as her ass rose from my lap. My hands rested on her lips as she lifted herself up. I looked down to see my wet, pulsing shaft appear from the warm, loving confines of her sweet cunt. My cock had been marinating inside of her, so it was soaked with her juices. The lips of her cunt were stretched around my shaft, and I watched as she rose so just the very tip of me was left inside of her. I felt the muscles in her back tighten. I saw her ass flex, and with one fierce thrust, she drove herself into me as hard as she could.

"Ughhhhh!" she grunted out as our skin slapped together.

"Mmmmm." I groaned out, gripping her hips as she ground into me. She lifted herself slowly again, as if the sensation of my cock leaving her cunt was a sweet agony. She again rose to the tip and then drove into me, her ass driving into me. She repeated this motion, a bit faster. Then again. Then again, building up the pace. Finally, she stopped and looked down at me.

"You ready to fuck an older woman... a teacher.... your mom's friend?" she said.

"Give me all you got." I told her. She smirked, and then that smirk transformed into a sneer. As quick as a flash, she bounced on my dick, rising and falling on my meat. This time, her hips didn't stop. She rose and fell, building up momentum, beginning to bounce at a firm, steady pace, and finally me and her were fully in action.

Me and Ms. Graham were fucking.

"Damn!" I grunted out as the teacher rode the full length of my cock. She bent forward and put both of her hands on the headboard of my bed, gaining more leverage that she used to force her body onto my cock harder, her hips driving into me.

"God, it's so fucking big!" Ms. Graham grunted out, her ass slapping against my thighs. Her whole body was tensed as she used her entire body, her lithe arms, her fit stomach, her strong legs, her round ass, to roll into me, to drive her body into mine, to fuck my cock, to pleasure me.

She was picking up the pace and it was fucking incredible, but I was doing alright. I could handle this. She worked at an incredible speed, but I had enough self-control not to lose it. I felt like I could do this for a while. Ms. Graham was already the best fuck of my life, and I was not wearing down. A boy would have lost control.

I was a man.

"You like that?" I asked. "You like that cock?"

"Yes!" she gasped. "I love it! I can't believe this. I can't believe I'm doing this. Riding a student's great big cock! Riding it like a fucking whore! Fuck!"

"You are a whore." I grunted out. "You're my whore! My slut!" I said confidently.

"Mmmm, I like the sound of that." she purred. "Walking down the hallways, shaking my ass at all those adoring students. I know they all think I'm an uptight bitch. Little do they know, I'm a total slut for one of them. FUCK YES!"

She was bent forward over me as she held the headboard and doing so allowed her massive breasts to hang over me. I watched as they jiggled and bounced as she rode me. I couldn't resist the urge. I leaned up and took both of the teacher's massive breasts into my hand, squeezing them roughly as I attacked one of her nipples savagely with my open mouth.

"Uh, yes! That's it!" she grunted out. Her bouncing slowed down, as she brought her hands down around my head, forcing me onto my back, smothering me with her massive rack, forcing as much of her fleshy breast into my sucking mouth. "Hnnnn, suck my nipple. Suck on my big tits, Tom. God, they've needed a mouth for so long!"

Keeping her arms around my head and my face smothered in flesh, she began to pop her hips, her ass bouncing up and down, still taking my cock in her pussy from knob to root.

"I love that cock! I love that cock!" she moaned out. My cock and balls, well, my entire crotch really, was soaked with her juices. She clearly really loved that cock. Her juices were dripping so copiously that my cock was now smoothly pistoning in and out of her tight, squeezing cunt. Her bouncing was relentless. Up and down. Up and down. Our sweaty flesh smacking together.

Thwack! Thwack! Thwack! Thwack!

My hands were playing with her fleshy tits, trying to force as much of her breasts into my mouth. I squeezed both of breasts with my big hands as I sucked at them, pushing her away slightly so that I could switch nipples.

This went on and on, her bouncing unyielding as she rode me. Her cunt easily the tightest I had ever fucked. Me squeezing her breasts firmly, sucking at them. It was bliss. I could have been there forever. But I knew we didn't have much time. So did she. So, finally, she pulled her breasts back from molding around my face, putting her hands back on the headboard.

"Alright, stud, let's bring this thing home before your mom catches us." she said. At that moment, I realized, I didn't care. I had been enjoying this so much I had forgotten about the greater goal, namely, Mom. A plan hit me like lightning. Much like with Carrie, I realized I wanted Mom to catch me in the act. I wanted to see her standing in that doorway, watching me fuck her friend, proving that my skills were more than enough to land an older woman like herself. That I was not a boy. I was a man. So, in that moment, I was in no rush. The cum was simmering in my balls, but I could keep going like this and not cum. Ms. Graham was giving me her best. This older woman, this slut, was riding me as hard as she could. She was no doubt experienced in pleasuring a man and all that skill was focused on me. And me, a man half her age, was withstanding the barrage. I was her better. I was better at this than she was. I could outlast her best. And realizing that filled me with an arrogant pride. I could do this! I could fucking handle it! I could compete with an older woman and come out superior. Ms. Graham was incredible, but I was even better. I knew for sure Mom was going to catch us in the act, no doubt. I could keep up like this till she got home no problem. Arrogantly, I put my hands behind my head and let Ms. Graham do the work, let her ride my cock, let her fuck herself on me, let her use me like a piece of meat for the sole purpose of getting herself off.

Ms. Graham dug her nails into my headboard and coiled herself, before driving her hips into me as hard as she could, nearly taking the wind out of me.

"Oof." I groaned out, surprised.

"Alright, Tom, it's time to show you why I scare men off. Why no man has what it takes to keep up with me." Ms. Graham said arrogantly, lifting herself slowly. With that, her body flexed, and she began to drive herself down onto me as hard as she could, her ass slamming into me. I had never had a girl, no, this was a woman, I had never had a woman fuck me so hard. Usually, they were dainty and precious. Not Ms. Graham. She knew what she wanted and she had no shame about taking it. She wanted to get fucked, to really get drilled, so she was taking that from me.

THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! THWACK!

Her ass was slamming into my thighs, and she was unrelenting. She just kept driving into me firmly, insistently.

"You like that, Tom? Huh! You like that pussy? Oh, why aren't you answering? You like the way I fuck? Huh? You can't take it? You can't handle it? I thought you were a big strong man?" Ms. Graham spat out, her tone getting nastier and meaner the closer she got to cumming.

"I'm doing just fine." I replied, annoyed at her attacking my manhood, ignoring the pleasures her tight cunt was giving me. Yes, this was fucking good. But I was still better.

"You know... fuck yeah... you kept telling me you prefer hard and fast. Shit yeah, that's good." she began, driving her wet cunt down on me as hard as she could. "But look at you, letting me do whatever I want to you, not able to keep up with me, just lying there and taking it. I must say, Tom, I expected more."

I gritted my teeth as she attacked my manhood again. I was holding back, not wanting to speed things up, giving her my best, but Ms. Graham's arrogance and attacks were tempting me. She saw my struggle and smiled.

"Aww, did I hurt your feelings, Tom? I didn't realize you were so sensitive." Ms. Graham spat out, looking down at me as she rode me like a cowgirl.

"Man, when you get horny, you get mean." I replied.

"Why do you think I'm so bitchy at school?" she replied.

"Like I said, I was expecting more, Tom. Ughhh, yeah! I mean, you are very cute, and your body is yummy, and your cock is to die for, fuck yes, but I expected more. I didn't expect you to just lie there and let me do all the work. Typical teenage arrogance." she said, shaking her head while riding me roughly. My pride was tempting me to just take over and dominate this, but I had to stick with the plan. My goal was not Ms. Graham. It was Mom.

"I thought you said you were my slut?" I said, reaching up to squeeze her boobs again. If I had to listen to her disparage me as a lover, I would at least squeeze her tits in the process.

"Hey, I tell that to any guy who can make me cum. And you are good enough to make me cum. But I thought you wanted to make me squeal. Trust me, if a guy makes me squeal, I'll do anything he wants. I'll be his slut, his whore, his tramp, his disgusting, nasty bitch." Ms. Graham said, still bouncing on me.

THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! THWACK!

I gritted my teeth, squeezing her tits rougher as she doubted me. God, I wanted to give this cocky bitch my best, but I wanted to keep things going till Mom got back. I was on the edge of losing control, but I just gritted my teeth and kept fucking her. And as I did, I kept squeezing her mammoth, sweaty breasts.

THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! THWACK!

Even though she was really making me angry, she still looked damn good. Her red hair was shimmering as she bounced. Her trim, firm body was covered with a sheen of sweat. Her massive tits were still jiggling in just the right way. Watching her body flexing and bouncing as she fucked me made her look like this was her purpose. Her purpose was not to teach the young minds of America.

Her purpose was to fuck.

"You're probably the best I could have hoped for a guy your age." she began. "Like they say, young, dumb, and full of cum. I should have known I would fuck you into the bed." I gritted my teeth.

THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! THWACK!

"I should have known you couldn't handle me." she added, off-hand.

I think I snapped right then. Ms. Graham did not know how loaded those words were for me. Ms. Graham just kept bouncing, the steady rhythm of our skin slapping together invaded my ears, making my blood boil.

THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! THWACK!

I knew we still had a bit before the time Mom said she would be back.

THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! THWACK!

I knew the sole focus of my plan was Mom.

THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! THWACK!

I knew I should stick to the plan, to draw this fuck out.

THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! THWACK!

But the words she said, the tone she had taken, that cocky fucking smile... fuck the plan. I had to act. I would show this bitch what I'm made of.

Effortlessly, I sat up and wrapped my arms around Ms. Graham's waist. I held her down against me and spoke up.

"Alright," I said firmly. "It's time for me to teach you a few things."

She jumped a bit in surprise at this, but she didn't have much time to react, as I threw her down onto the bed and rolled around with her, so now I was on top of her and she was on her back, with my cock still buried inside her.

"Okay..." I began loudly. "I've been holding back, Casey. I was afraid I would break you."

"I don't think that's possible." Ms. Graham said, rubbing my arms.

"Well, we'll see how you feel about that when this is over." I said coolly. Then, without mercy or care, I lifted my ass, pulling my dick out to the tip before driving it back inside her as hard as I could.

"Gahhhhhhh!" she grunted out as I buried myself up to the balls. Before she could recover, I drove into her again. And again. And again. I was giving her it all. Every inch of my thick shaft into her sweet cunt. I didn't care how tight Ms. Graham was. Before, I let her get used to it, slow and easy to get adjusted to my size. Where before I showed mercy, now I showed none. I drove into her roughly, my ass a blur as I fucked my mom's slutty friend, fucking her harder than she was fucking me. I looked down and noticed how Ms. Graham closed her eyes, her mouth hanging open as I drilled her.

"Is that more like it?" I growled. "Is this what you wanted?"

"Uh... uh... it's... uh... fuck... fuck... shit... fuck... it's... uh...." she began, barely able to get the words out I was fucking her so hard.

"Oh, c'mon, Ms. Graham..." I spat out mockingly. "I thought I was a disappointment. I thought I wasn't fucking you hard enough?" I asked, my balls slapping into her ass loudly.

"Ugh... ugh... this... uh, fuck yes... this is... uh...ugh... hnnnnnn... this is... fuck... better." she finally gasped out.

"I'm sorry, I can barely understand you." I said, putting aside the pleasure her grasping cunt was giving me. "Am I fucking you too fast?"

"Uhhh... um... shit... it's a bit... fuck... it's a bit fast." she panted out, her eyes still closed as she gasped in pleasure.

"Oh, you sound like you want me to stop. Do you want me to stop?" I asked teasingly, and with that, I pulled my dick out of her pussy with a pop. I couldn't help but look down, and see my cock literally coated with her sex juices.

TheTalkMan
TheTalkMan
7,941 Followers