You Couldn't Handle Me Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ah, that is good!" I complimented. "Tanucci, you know you're way around a dick."

She finally pulled her mouth off of me and caught her breath.

"I've had a lot of practice." she said. "You're right, I'm a total slut. And I've dated a lot of douchebags. And, say what you will about douchebags, but they usually know what they're doing in the bedroom. Gave me time for lots of practice. Not on any this big, though. Holy shit, Tom! You should have just showed me this during orientation, I would have gotten on my knees right then!"

She then dove forward stacking the side of my cock with her mouth, licking it worshipfully, before tonguing her way down to my balls.

"Mmmm, suck my balls, Carmen." I said. Her tongue nibbled gently at my sack, manipulating it, soaking it with her spit. She licked all around the root of my cock, soaking my crotch with her saliva before licking her way up to the tip and resuming her work sucking me off. Her lips wrapped tightly around my rod, her eyes looking up at me as she inhaled my meat. She bobbed eagerly on me, diving deeper and deeper. This went on for a few minutes before she pulled away, her tongue connected to my cock through bands of spit.

She swept them away with her hands and stood up. She forcefully shoved me down onto my back on the bed. She crawled on top of me and stuck her tongue in my mouth. We rolled on the bed, making out furiously, our naked bodies pressed against each other. Finally, I ended up on top of her. I pulled back and she reached down and took the back of her knees in her hands and pulled them back, spreading her legs, showing off her cunt and asshole to me.

"What kind of guy are you, McGee?" she asked. "Are you in it for the long-haul? Are you gonna take my hot, wet pussy with your bare cock and be in it for real? Or, are you gonna be the buttfucker you were born to me and just own my hot ass?"

Looking at her, I made my mind up fast. I placed the tip of my cock against her pussy, reached down to hold her legs with my elbows, and began to push.

"Mmmm, holy fuck, you're big!" she grunted out. I kept pushing, forcing the thick tip of my cock into her hot, wet, ready pussy. She was really fucking tight, tighter than any of the younger women I had been with by a wide margin. It took some effort, but the tip of my cock entered her silky cunt, followed by the first few inches of my dick inside of her.

"Oh my fucking God!" she groaned out.

"You like that?" I asked. "You like that freshman dick?"

"Mmm, it's so fucking big!" she gasped out. She looked up at me, her eyes meeting mine. "I love it."

I kept pushing, forcing more and more of me inside of her. It took a few minutes of angling and pushing, but finally, I had my cock smothered deep inside her up to the balls. I exhaled, now balls deep in Carmen Tanucci.

Admittedly, Casey's cunt had been tighter, the only cunt I had had that was tighter than Carmen's. But they were 1 and 1A in the tightness department, a 12 out of 10 and an 11 out of 10. But Carmen's pussy was different. Something about Carmen's cunt was electric to me. It was a perfect fit for me. It just felt perfect around me. It felt right. And the way it squeezed at me was just the exact right way I wanted it. Her cunt was silkier, smoother, maybe even wetter. And I had great stamina with other girls, but Carmen's pussy already had jolts of pleasure coursing through me. Carmen's pussy was perfect for me.

"You ready to see what I'm made of, Carmen?" I asked.

"Show me what you got, McGee." she dared me.

With that, I pulled out to the tip and then drove it back into her. Rolling my hips smoothly, I drove in and out of her pumping my cock into her, in and out, in and out.

"Mmmmm, fuck, that's good!" Carmen moaned out.

"You like that dick? You like it?" I asked her.

"I love it!" she moaned out. Her hands slid up to my butt, grabbing it roughly, forcing my thrusts into her to be harder.

"You've wanted this from the beginning, haven't you? You've wanted my cock since you first saw me?" I asked.

"Fuck, you were always a d-bag, but you were also always fucking hot!" she moaned out.

"You wanted to sneak into my dorm room every night and suck me off, didn't you?" I asked, picking up the pace, my thrusts getting harder.

"Mmmm, I had to resist the urge." she agreed. Her hands slid up my back, appreciating my firm muscles, before sliding up around my neck. She pulled me down into a deep, open mouth kiss, her tongue shoved in my mouth. My pace slowed down a bit as we made out, and I was stunned when she wrenched me to the side, rolling with me so she ended up on top of me. She pulled away from me and laughed.

"Ha ha!" she said. "I want to ride you. I want to drive here."

"Go for it, babe." I told her, appreciating her playfulness.

"Don't call me babe." she warned.

"You got it... babe." I said with a smile.

"Oh, you're gonna pay for that." She said. Getting on her knees, she raised up, letting all but the last inch of my cock emerge from her wet hole, before driving herself down on me.

"Mmmm." I groaned.

"You like that?" she asked.

"It's pretty good." I began. Taking the opportunity, I reached up and took both of Carmen's massive boobs into my hands, squeezing them firmly. They were incredibly soft, and full, and firm. I pinched her nipples between my fingers and spoke up. "But I can handle a lot more than this."

"Oh yeah?" she asked, smiling wickedly. "Well, you haven't seen the full, Carmen Tanucci experience."

"Bring it on... babe." I dared her. She reared back, rose up, and drove down into me, her ass hitting my thighs with a smack.

"Ahh!" I groaned. Carmen bounced on my cock, using the springiness of the bed to aid her bouncing. "Fuck, you're good at this!" I marveled, still molesting her massive titties. Her cunt was making me shiver. She was really fucking good!

"You like my cunt? Huh? You like fucking your RA's slutty cunt?" she moaned out.

"I love it! Your cunt is so fucking tight." I replied.

"Fuck, your cock is huge!" she complimented. "It's like a fucking flagpole!"

Carmen's skin slapped into mine as we both worked up a sweat.

"Mmm, babe, I thought you said I couldn't handle you?" I asked. "I thought you were gonna actually fuck me hard?"

She sneered and doubled her efforts, driving into me, her ass a blur as she rode me. I slid my hands down to her ass and assisted her in driving down into me.

"C'mon, bitch! Harder!" I demanded, pulling her into me. Sweat was dripping from her brow onto me as she rode me like a bull.

"You fucking like that?" she spat out. "You fucking like that you piece of fucking shit!"

Her nasty talk sent a thrill through me.

"Yeah, I fucking love it! Give it to me! Be a slut on my cock! DO IT!" I demanded.

"If that cock makes me cum, I'll be your filthy fucking whore!" she screamed out.

"What? The other douchebags can't make you cum?" I asked, slapping her ass.

"Fuck no! Not the way I need to. Fuck yeah, that's it!" she replied.

"Well, you won't have to worry about that with me. I'll make you fucking squirt!" I bragged.

"FUCK! I hope you do. I hope you fucking do! I want to cum all over your fat fucking cock!" she moaned out.

"GOD FUCKING DAMN, you're good!" I grunted out. "I'm gonna fucking own you by the end of this! I'm gonna own your hot body. These big fucking tits! This hot, tight cunt! Your juicy ass! Your gorgeous face! You're supposed to be above banging freshman. You're supposed to be with older guys, or guys your own age. By the end of the night, a fucking freshman will own your ass!"

Before I could react, her mouth met mine in a fiery kiss, her tongue entering my mouth savagely. Our sweaty bodies pressed into each other as she kept slamming her cunt onto me. We made out as we banged, before I finally pulled my mouth from hers and brought my mouth to her ear.

"You want that, don't you?" I hissed. "You want me to own your ass?"

"Fuck yeah!" she moaned, her ass a blur as she fucked me. "But I want you to fucking earn it!"

"Oh, I already am!" I bragged. "I'm already fucking you better than you've ever been fucked before."

"We'll see about that!" she replied.

"C'mon, babe." I urged her. "Let that dick make you cum! Let that dick make you lose control! Let that dick make you squirt!"

"Mmmmm, I want it so bad!" she begged. I wrapped my arms around her used the leverage to drive up into her. "FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!" she screamed out as I drove the full length of my thick shaft into her. She was quivering on top of me.

"You like that? You like that cock? You want to be my slut?" I grunted out.

"YES! Make me squirt and I'm fucking yours!" she squealed. Holding her tight, I drove up into her as she slammed herself down into me, our bodies slapping into each other roughly. "FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! YES! YES! YES! YES! FUCK! FFFUUUUCKKKKK YEAH! AHHHHHHHH YYYYYEEEESSSSSSSS! I'M FUCKING CUMMING! AHHHHHHHHHHH!"

I felt moisture fire-coat my cock and drip down my balls as she came all over me, and her cunt tightened in an unholy clench. I had been holding off, but that spasm sent a jolt through me that was enough to make me lose control.

"OH FUCK! SHIT YEAH! I'M FUCKING CUMMING! AHHHHHH!" I groaned out as my cock spasmed and cum burst from deep in my balls into her waiting cunt. My pulsing cock kept pumping cum into her grasping hole. Stream after stream of cum entered her tight snatch, filling it to the brim, filing my RA with my seed. Her body kept flexing as she came, grinding into me as I drove my cock deeper into her. Her cunt kept squeezing me, drawing the cum out of me, extending my orgasm greatly.

After a few minutes of this, we collapsed to the bed, her sweaty form on top of me. We both caught our breaths for a bit, before I finally pushed her to the side, rolling her off of me. As she gasped next to me, I leaned over and took her large sweaty breast in my hand, squeezing it before bringing my mouth to it, sucking at her nipple. After a few minutes, she brought her hand to my neck, getting my attention. I looked up at her, a mouthful of nipple.

"Ooh, that was fun." she panted out with a satisfied smile, coated with sweat, as was I.

"Was?" I asked. She scrunched her eyes in confusion. "Babe, we are far from done here."

Her eyes flashed with lust as I got up on my knees, exposing my stiffening erection to her. She looked up at me.

"Well... you made me squirt, you fucked the hell out of me. I guess all that's left is... this." She said, getting on her knees, pointing her ass at me. "You said you would own my ass. It's time for you to live up to your claim." I stared at her juicy, round ass, primed for the taking. Her ass cheeks parted exposing her asshole to me again. "McGee, be the 'douchebag buttfucker' you were born to be." I smiled wolfishly and got behind her. Stroking my cock a few times, I slapped it against her ass a few times before putting it in place. I held it there and leaned over her, grabbing her hair and pulling her head back. I brought my mouth to her ear.

"You want me to own your ass, babe?" I sneered.

"Can you handle it?" she asked.

"I'm built for it." I bragged.

"Then do it!" she said. "Take my ass! Make it yours! Make me your bitch, if you can." she dared. With that, I began to push into her.

"FUCK!" she screamed as I tried to force my thick cock into her tight asshole.

"Give in! Give it to me! Let me in!" I growled to her.

"Hhhhnnnnnnnn!" she grunted, trying to yield her ass to me. I kept pushing forcefully, till her asshole finally gave in and allowed my cock entrance. "Aaaaahhhhh! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!"

I straightened up and took my time, not knowing how used she was to anal. I let her writhe and wiggle, getting used to me as I slowly but surely forced more of my thick cock up her asshole. Her ass was crazy tight, nearly tight enough to rip off my skin. I forced more and more into her as she mewled in a mix of pain and pleasure. After a few minutes, I got as deep as I could before stopping, letting her get completely adjusted to my size. Finally, she exhaled deeply, turning to look back at me.

"What are you waiting for?" she asked with a smile. I gathered steam before pulling back and driving myself back into her ass.

"Ahhhh!" she groaned out. I repeated this, picking up steam as I began to piston myself into her. She turned back to face me. "I thought you wanted to own my ass? If you want to fuck my ass, then do it!" she spat out.

"Fine!" I replied. I then reached down and gave her right ass-cheek a firm slap, before reaching forward, grabbing her hair, and yanking it back, pulling her head back towards me.

"You want me to own your ass?" I whispered.

"Do it, you son of a bitch! Do it!" she begged. I began to drive into her harder, picking up the pace, driving my thick shaft in and out of her tight asshole. "Oh my God!" she moaned.

"You like that?" I asked, driving my cock into her, her ass slapping against my torso.

"I love it! I fucking love it!" she babbled out.

"You wanted me to own your ass the moment you saw me, didn't you?" I asked.

"YES! I couldn't get over how fucking hot you were! I wanted to fucking bang you the moment I saw you! I knew you were man enough for the job." she said.

"Nobody's ever fucked you as good as I do, right?" I asked.

"No! You're the best! The best I've ever had! You know how to fuck!" she screamed out, her head bouncing as I fucked her ass. I slapped her ass again. "FUCK! I love it! I love it!" she squealed. I drove into her ass hard, and she showed no signs of slowing down. She was loving my thick shaft as much as I was loving her tight ass.

"HOLY SHIT! You're so fucking huge!" she screamed out. My hips were driving into her harder, causing her whole body to shake.

"So fucking good!" I grunted like an animal.

"So good, Tom! So good!" she called out.

"Who owns this ass, Carmen? Who owns this ass?" I asked.

"You do! You own my ass, Tom! FUCK YES!" she replied.

"Scream it! Let the world know!" I told her, pulling back on her hair roughly, driving my cock into her.

"TOM MCGEE OWNS MY FUCKING ASS!" Carmen screamed. "HE'S BUTTFUCKING THE FUCK OUT OF ME!"

A jolt shot through me at this. Her asshole tightened around me as she declared my ownership of her ass. We were fucking each other roughly, me driving into her as hard as she drove back at me. Her asshole was quivering. My cock was pulsing. We were close.

"Ah! Fuck! Fuck! Uh, uh, uh, uh! YES! YES! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! Fuck me, Tom! FUCK ME! FUCK MY ASS! YES! YES! YES! YES! I'M GONNA CUM! YES! YES! YYYYEEEESSSSS! I'M CUMMING! AHHHHHHHHHHHHH! YYYYYESSSSSSSSSSSS!" Carmen screamed.

"FUCK!" I grunted out. "Here it comes! YES!" I screamed out, cum bursting forth, firing deep into her asshole.

"Holy FUCK!" Carmen screamed, feeling my cum inside of her as her asshole quivered with pleasure.

"AHHH! UGHHHHH!" I grunted, driving into her, trying to extend the pleasure I was feeling as my dick was nearly numb with pleasure. Jet after jet of cum fired from me, filling her ass. "FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!" I added, driving into her with each expletive.

Her asshole kept clenching around me, tightening as she came on my dick.

"EEEEEEEUUUUUGHHHHHHHH!" she groaned out, the pleasure making her moans more guttural.

"Fucking fuck!" I groaned, pressed against her, flexing into her, as the last few shots of cum left my cock. I fell onto her as she collapsed, us falling together in a sweaty mess on the bed.

We were silent for a while. I eventually curled up next to her, my softening dick between her butt cheeks, spooning with her as we both came back to life and tried to gather the strength to move. After about fifteen or so minutes, she spoke up.

"Tom... that was... fucking incredible." she gasped out.

"You're not so bad yourself." I said into her ear. She looked over her shoulder at me.

"That was the most fun I've ever had." she said with a laugh.

"Well, I think all that cum inside you should tell you how much I enjoyed myself." I told her. She turned over and kissed my cheek.

"I can't believe I fucked my RA." I marveled.

"I can't believe I fucked a freshman!" she marveled in return. "But, is it weird that the thought of me hooking up with one of the freshman on my floor is really fucking hot?"

"So hot." I agreed, causing her to smile mischievously. We were silent for a few moments before she spoke up again.

"For a while there, I thought you were all talk." she admitted.

"I think I proved it was confidence, not arrogance, right?" I asked. She laughed.

"Yeah, I think so." she replied. She looked at me, studying me a bit more.

"What?" I asked with a crooked smile.

"When, uh, it was when I saw you helping out, uh, what's-her-face, Janie... when I saw you helping her, I knew you had potential. That you could be something more than a cute, cocky freshman. That if we hooked up, that maybe it wouldn't just be a one-time thing. Not like, you know, that I'm the type of girl to do that kind of thing..." she stammered, nervous around me, for once.

"It won't be a one time thing Carmen." I assured her, causing her to smile. I leaned over and kissed her ear. "And Carmen..." I whispered, "I knew you were something special the moment I saw you."

"Really, McGee?" she said with a laugh, "I thought you could do better than a cheesy line like that."

"What?" I asked with a laugh, "I really meant it!"

She rolled her eyes and smiled. She may think it's cheesy, but I could see she appreciated the sign of affection from me anyway.

We lied there, cooling off, not really saying anything. It was perfect. I had never felt this content. She kind of had it all. She was fun to talk to, she was beautiful, she had a great body, and she was spectacular in bed. And the good thing was, she seemed to be able to compartmentalize that need for rough nasty sex, where we could do that to its fullest, then let things go back to normal once we were done. She could be a good person outside of the bedroom, while still having good, nasty sex. That is kinda who I wanted to be. All the things we said and did to each other during the sex didn't really carry over beyond it. It was hot, thrilling sex-talk and nothing more. The sex stuff didn't completely bleed out into her everyday life.

Plus, the best thing was, even though outside of the bedroom she came across like normal, in the bedroom, she was an animal! I mean, I knew I had to outgrow certain things regarding my sex life and how I pursued women, but that didn't mean I didn't want good sex. I loved sex and I couldn't imagine ever being with someone long term who didn't enjoy it a bit nasty like I did. And Carmen did. Among the girls in my age range, she was easily the most fun in the bedroom. She wasn't a dainty high school girl. She was an assertive woman who got what she wanted. And what she wanted was to get reamed by a dick in every hole. And I was more than willing to provide my part of the bargain. She was an animal in the sack, just like me. We were seemingly a perfect match.

This was a relationship not based solely around the sex we had. This wasn't a thing based on pure lust. This wasn't a disgusting infatuation with someone you shouldn't be infatuated with. This was healthy, fun sex between two adults, two peers, two people finding each other. This was something with a future. The great sex was just icing on the cake. Another aspect of our relationship that left me completely content and satisfied. I had never felt this happy with myself, happy after being with someone. All my relationships before had felt so hollow compared to this. So one note, so focused on the sex and nothing else. This was something that filled me happiness, with joy, with contentment... with peace.

It was great. She was curled up and all kissy-kissy now that the sex was over, like any other girl. But, the most important thing was, there was just something about her that sent electricity through me. There was something deep between us and we had both felt it.