You Couldn't Handle Me Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheTalkMan
TheTalkMan
7,892 Followers

I watched Mom approach the glass like a wild animal before finally wrapping her fingers around it. She lifted it and began carrying it delicately to the sink. As she did, I saw her fingers running against the glass, feeling it, feeling the warmth of its contents. As she walked, she let the glass bounce slightly, testing its weight. As she reached the sink, I saw her head jolt. The scent of my jizz hit her nose, and she was clearly reacting. She then teased pouring the glass into the sink, but she paused. She studied the contents of the glass intensely, tipping it, testing its thickness. I watched her lean down and place her nose above the rim of the glass, smelling the rich cum. I saw Mom's body shiver, and suddenly, I knew it was close to the moment of truth.

'Don't do, it,' I begged. "Don't do it." I didn't want to see this. I couldn't handle seeing this.

As quick as a flash, I watched my mom lift the glass to her lips, and without hesitation, she tipped the glass back. I watched in shock as my thick cum slid into my mother's mouth. I watched Mom chug my cum, let it fill her mouth before gulping it down. I watched strands of my cum, MY CUM, stretching between Mom's open lips. I saw her lick the rim of the glass and stick her fingers in it, gathering my warm cum on her fingertips and bringing it to her open mouth. She licked my seed off her fingers savagely.

Mom slammed the empty glass down, gasping in pleasure. I watched her bring her fingers up to her nipple and pinch it roughly through her top. She squeezed her legs together, aching for pleasure. Mom gasped for a few minutes, gathering herself before shaking her head clear. She stood up straight, calmed herself, and washed the glass under the sink. It was only minutes later that I returned, just missing out. Mom had regained control, and she was back to normal, no sign of anything out of the ordinary.

A million thoughts ran through my head. I was right. I was right! I knew it! I fucking knew Mom was more into this than she let on. I knew part of her wanted me. And there she was, footage on screen of her chugging her own son's cum like a cum-guzzling whore. I had never seen Mom so blatantly turned-on as she was swallowing my thick cum. She fucking loved it.

I could have had her. I could have fucking landed her. I could have fucked my MOM! Looking at the Mom I saw on this video, she was definitely interested. I just... I just didn't do the right thing to land her. I had a chance, but I blew it somehow.

But then I remembered Carmen, my new fiancée. I remembered the fact that I had moved on, left that silly crush on Mom behind. I had spent the last few months convincing myself how wrong that lust I had for her was. I had moved on! I loved Carmen! She made me happy. There was no conflict, no turmoil with her. She made me feel good. She's all I needed.

But my dick was harder than it had ever been in my life.

My breath was short. I couldn't think straight. I knew Carmen wanted to swing over to her room, but I couldn't get myself to move. I couldn't get that footage out of my head. I couldn't stop feeling the throbbing of my giant erection.

Furiously, I re-wound the footage, to just before Mom chugged my cum. Those words felt so raw. As I hit play again, I slipped my hand into my pants, scooped out my hard-as-concrete dick, and began to stroke. At that moment, Carmen was forgotten. All I could think about was Mom, and how eagerly she swallowed my jizz. I couldn't wait to watch it again. And again. And again.

My obsession on Mom was back in full force. I was back at square one, after months of hard work getting over her. And as cum quickly exploded from my throbbing dick, I could only hope I had what it took to overcome her again.

*************

(Author's Note: Next time on 'You Couldn't Handle Me'... we learn a little bit about Tom's Mom and Dad, and battle lines are drawn in the sexual battle of wills between Tom and his mother.)

TheTalkMan
TheTalkMan
7,892 Followers