You Couldn't Handle Me Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheTalkMan
TheTalkMan
7,915 Followers

To a mom, any details about her son's penis shouldn't matter... unless it's really, really big. A son having a massive cock really shouldn't make a difference to a mom, but it totally does. And Tom, he was bigger than big. He was huge! It's not my fault that my son had a fucking cannon in his pants, and it's not my fault I wanted to fuck it. It was only natural.

It wasn't my fault I had gotten so invested in my son's sexual habits. Tom's cock was like magic, every thick, meaty inch designed to give a woman pleasure. I LOVED his cock! Loved, loved, LOVED his cock! I know a mom isn't supposed to be so smitten with her son's bulging meat. But it was SO BIG! I loved it. Mom's weren't supposed to have to deal with having a hot, sexy son with such a massive, bulging dong. It was a work of fucking art, ten thick, meaty inches of perfection. And I had experienced its full fury. I had experienced Tom's rock-hard dick in all my holes, fucking me ferociously, turning my previous curiosity at my son's size to a full-blown obsession. I couldn't stop thinking about it. It was my sexual muse. I couldn't stop thinking about that beautiful piece of meat and what it had done to me. I couldn't take my mind off his amazing length, each perfect inch more impressive than the last. Everything about it was just big. It was as thick as a soda can, the tip was massive, and the head flared out in just the right way... ooh, I just loved it. It was SO sexy! Even that tube along the underside was thick, allowing gallons of cum to travel up from his large, swollen, beautiful balls. Then, there was that nice, long slit at the end, the only interruption on that beautiful perfect fat tip. The way it always bubbled and boiled over with hot cum...mmm, I get wet just thinking about it. I would happily run my finger along that tip, collecting his leaking cum onto my finger, toying with it for a good long while, teasing him. And then there was the way his massive cock would swell up, stretching my cunt even more when it was about to cum inside me, feeling his iron-hard rod flexing as it pumped warm cum inside me... uhhh, even thinking about it was enough to make me melt.

God, I even loved his fucking cum. How fucked up was that? I shouldn't be even thinking about my son's thick, creamy cum, but I loved it. I fucking loved it. I always thought it was a disrespectful thing for a guy to cum on a girl's face, but when he did it to me, when Tom baptized me with his thick, fresh seed, at that moment, there was nothing I wanted more. After the pounding he gave me, I would be happy giving him whatever he fucking wanted. I was happy to take his offering of warm cum. It felt well earned on his part. I said it during the sex, but Tom's cock and balls were a fucking cum factory, and I now realized it was my duty to be on the receiving end. I would take his thick cum wherever he wanted to give it. On my face, my tits, in my cunt, in my ass, or all over me. I loved how thick it was. I loved how much cum he would pump every god-damn time. I swear, it was like his body's sole purpose was to produce cum with how much he could spurt. I loved the thickness. I loved its warmth. And I fucking loved its taste. God, the taste had only improved since I first swallowed it. It tasted SO much better straight from the source. Letting his thick and warm seed enter my mouth, letting it coat my tongue and go down my throat, it was like a fine meal. Even though swallowing it naturally meant it was the end of a sexual encounter, his cum was like an aphrodisiac to me. Every time I swallowed it, I would only want more. I would be filled with lust anew and be ready for more sex. His cock fed my lust for him. It was a perfect match for me. I loved his cock, his balls, his cum, and those parts of him clearly very much loved me. His cock needed someone to care for it, and who better than his mother to do the job?

I had gotten one sample of my son's cock, and I wanted more. That was a cock that even the most frigid bitch would do anything for. That was a cock you grabbed onto and didn't let go of. One look at it would make any girl want to stroke it, just so she could get her feminine fingers on a piece of such throbbing manhood. It was a cock you wanted to squeeze your boobs around. A cock you were happy to choke on, just so you get to experience the pleasure of wrapping your lips around its impressive thickness. It was a suckable, fuckable, perfect piece of cock that any girl would be lucky to have inside her. And I had, and I was not going to let it go without a fight.

Tom was a cocky young stud who knew how to handle a woman. I was pretty dominant in bed, always using men for my own pleasure, only caring about what they could offer me. But deep down, I had always craved finding a man who could turn the tables on me, who could dominate me the way I had dominated others. To be completely, overwhelmingly pleasured. And Tom had done the job.

Tom had out-fucked me, railing me like an animal. Tom tossed me around, using me for his own pleasure, using my body, handling me completely. In the process, his magical cock got me lost in the pleasure, making me cum constantly, getting me drunk with the pleasure he gave me.

And when the time came for me to fall to my knees, to accept his superiority and take his creamy load on my face, I was happy to do so. I was almost relived. Tom was a fucking sex-god. I was happy to take his thick offering. He had made me experience things I had never known possible. I had always thought of myself as the top of the pyramid, a true fucking sex-goddess. But Tom made it clear I still had a lot to learn.

And I planned to learn from him. To learn from a true master. A sex-god and a sex goddess where meant to be together. It didn't matter that we were mother and son. That only made it better. We were two masters of our craft. A perfect match. Two artists in the craft of sex, and our canvas was the bedroom. We didn't belong among the masses, among the mere mortals. We belonged together, plying our craft.

The sex we had was just so fucking perfect. Just lock the two of us in a bedroom and magic happens. We did things that most people couldn't handle doing. Things most people weren't capable of. Tom brought out my absolute best. He drove me to improve, to try to conquer him, to ride him into the mattress. But of course, I could never quite out-do him. I don't even know if I really wanted to. Getting fucked into submission by my absolute stud of a son, getting fucked so well I just couldn't take it anymore and just had to cum... the sensation was incredible. And quite frankly, when me and him were in bed, my eyes would fall to the mirror. I would be on all fours as I stared at our reflection. I would see my son behind me, muscles flexed, face screwed up in concentration as he drove his battering ram into my tight, squeezing cunt, and he looked like absolute perfection. He looked like a fucking Greek god, and he was all mine. But then my eyes would fall to myself. I would look at my body, coated in sweat, skin glowing, my massive breasts hanging down, looking fucking huge, my face a mask of absolute pleasure, my plump lips spread as I gasped, my eyes looking smoky and sexy, my hair looking wild as it fell over my face... I could go on and on. When I would see myself, all I could think was... I had never looked better. When I was in bed, getting ravished in just the way I needed, my body coated in sex-sweat, I looked fucking perfect. I looked like a fucking goddess. The goddess I was. Goddesses were gorgeous, like me. Goddesses had huge tits. Perfect, round asses. Long, firm legs. Perfect fucking hair. Like I said, Tom brought out the best in me, and when he fucked me, it made me feel like the goddess I was.

All I could think about during these moments was that, quite frankly, I fucking deserved this. I had put up with twenty years of ineffectual sex from my husband. I deserved more than that. A lot more, and Tom could give it to me. I was too gorgeous to be wasted any longer. I was way hotter than every other woman, and my body was fucking perfect. I was fit, my legs were long and smooth, my butt was round and firm, and my tits, well, clearly, I had utterly massive tits. And they were so round, and so soft, and so perky, and so, so big. Other women fumed with jealousy at my hot, mature body, but little did they know how much it was being wasted on Jay. A woman as sexy as me deserved to be getting fucked constantly and properly. This taut body deserved the best, and I shouldn't have to wait any longer. I was 42! No more fucking around, wasting time. I only wanted the fucking, and I only wanted it from Tom. He was the only guy man enough to handle me the way I needed it.

As world-changing of a fuck he was for me, I had no doubt the feeling was mutual. Although he claimed to want to move on, after one night with me, I could feel his eyes on my body still. He wanted more, just like I did. His little girlfriend was fading fast in his heart, soon to be forgotten. And in its place, something so much better. I wanted him, and clearly, despite his best efforts to stay loyal to his sweet, lovely fiancée, he still wanted me. Shows how much that love means in the face of pure, sexual bliss.

It really didn't take much to get him back into the bedroom. He just needed a little push, a reminder of what I was offering. I was clearly horny, as was he. The lust between us was palpable. His cock was hard, as were my nipples. We both wanted it. We both needed it. It was cute how loyal he tried to be to Carmen in the face of the overwhelming, obvious lust he felt for me. But it didn't take too long. His love for Carmen was fading fast. My boobs were just too big to think about anything else. When I saw that look pass over him, that animalistic glint in his eye, I knew I had him hooked.

The sex was just as amazing the second time as it was the first. Tom was a fucking machine, an unrelenting, cursing, rutting beast. We spent all day getting it on. Even though I had been conquered by him before, that didn't mean I became his submissive little slut. No, I would never stop trying to win, I would never stop trying to wear him down. But even though I did my best to keep up with him, he eventually wore me out again and reduced me to a puddle of shivering pleasure. By the time I got back to my feet, I was stumbling around, practically high on orgasms.

The only thing that stopped us from fucking the day away was Jay returning home. It was at this instant that a plan began forming in my cunning mind. It was time to cut out any distractions between me and Tom. Me and him needed privacy and time to slake our sick lusts. We couldn't afford any interruptions. I had gone too long without good sex to let anything get in the way of the best sex of my life.

It was time to cut Jay and Carmen out of the picture.

I felt like such a naughty slut, talking to my husband after he nearly caught us in action. Wrapped in a thin robe, my body covered in cum and sex-sweat, it couldn't be more obvious I had just been having sex. And he sensed it too. I wanted him to know, without explicitly spelling it out. And I could tell, by the time I sent him away to pick up dinner, with the way Tom paraded through the kitchen in front of him like a king, handling his woman like the cocky fucking stud he was, Jay put the pieces together.

Tom didn't think I had the guts to cut things off with Jay. He told me I didn't have the nerve to leave all the money and luxuries my husband provided. But if my plan worked out, Jay would be out of my hair, and the money would keep rolling in. (Tom was right about that. I was not walking away from the money Jay provided. I was a greedy little slut, after all.)

By the time I sent Jay away, the ball was rolling on that point. I was confident in my plan as I made my way back upstairs, tossing my cum and sweat-soaked bed sheets into the wash, before slipping out of my robe and joining Tom in the shower.

Being naked under the warm water with my studly, fit son, it was an incredible sight. Watching the water running down his firm muscles, his lean biceps, his fit chest, his fantastic abs, his thick, dangling meat... I was practically drooling. I felt like a slave-girl to a mighty emperor, washing him down, letting my hands run across his amazing, yummy body. And in exchange, I offered my body up to him, letting him use his hands on me, really focusing on soaping up my huge, smooth tits and small, tight cunt.

Needless to say, I was completely satisfied by the end of the shower, but despite all that soap and water, I still felt awfully dirty.

Dinner that night was beyond awkward. Jay was terrified of what was running through his mind, of the filthy things he imagined his wife and son doing. He didn't speak up, paralyzed in confusion. He was a robot, going through the motions, barely saying a word before going to bed.

I slept soundly.

The ball was rolling with Jay, so it was time to move onto Carmen. I had been thinking about how to handle her, and I came up with something good. I had big plans for Ms. Carmen.

I could tell that Tom would be happy keeping this thing with me as an affair on the side, his dirty little secret. But that didn't work for any of us. Tom was trying to have things both ways, and that just didn't work. He was splitting his attention between two women, and that was unfair to him, Carmen, and especially, me. Tom was a fucking master of sex, but Carmen was his Achilles heel. His weakness. Things needed to be ended between her and Tom, and it needed to be hard and brutal. Tom didn't have the nerve to do it. He claimed that he would be willing to dump her and forsake her for me, to make our sex better, but I didn't believe him. Tom had said he texted her during our first sex session, but somehow, I think he knew she wouldn't show up. Tom didn't have the guts to do what was necessary. But I did.

This was the time when good mothers stepped in to stop their sons from having any disgusting habits. And Carmen was his disgusting habit, and it was my job to cut her out of the picture, cause that's what good moms do. It was time to cut ties with his disgusting girlfriend and get my son home, where he belongs.

The die was cast, and it was time to live out the fantasy. I couldn't wait. The thought made me wet.

*************

"Fuck me, Tom! FUCK ME! GGUUUUUHHH!" I grunted.

I was on all fours, getting railed by Tom. Or bodies were covered with sweat as we banged. Tom's cock was like iron, filling my needy cunt with thick meat. My cunt was stretched around his throbbing shaft like elastic, smothering his pulsing shaft with pleasure. Tom slid his big hand under me, cupping one of my hanging breasts, squeezing it roughly.

"God fucking dammit, Mom! You're so fucking tight!" Tom grunted out, spanking my ass roughly.

SPANK!

"GGUUHHH! FUCK!" I spat out in pleasure. We had been at it for a little while, but the end was not in sight. We had both just cum, so we were just hitting our stride, our second winds.

I LOVED getting fucked doggy style. Bent over, on all fours, being fucked like an animal. This position just felt so slutty, you know. Just bending over and just fucking taking it, like a slut would. This position highlighted my best features. My perky, round ass, pointed up, teasing the lucky man behind me, in this case my son. My cunt, ready and waiting, dripping with pleasure. My huge tits, hanging below me like fucking massive udders. I always felt like such a slut on all-fours, and I loved being a slut. Plus, I could take the maximum length of cock this way, and, with a cock Tom's size, it would hit the sweet spots in my cunt over and over again. It was perfect.

I drove back at Tom as he drove into me, neither of us giving any ground. I marveled again at what a perfect lover Tom was for me. He could keep up with me, match my intensity, equal my filth level, and surpass my ferocity. Plus, my ass formed a perfect fit at his hips when we fucked this way. Me and him, we were a perfect fucking match. We were meant to do this. We were built for it.

Despite the rough sex, I couldn't help but let my attention be drawn elsewhere. I kept one ear open, listening for signs of life, before I heard the sound of the front door shutting with a firm click. I smiled. It was time to act.

"OHHH FUCK! TOM! FUCK ME! Fuck your mother! Fuck your mom better than you ever fucked Carmen!" I demanded. Tom reached down and grabbed my hair, yanking my head back roughly.

"Guhhh! Fuck, Mom! I love it! I fucking love it!" Tom grunted, smacking my ass again.

SPANK!

"Tell me! Tell me again how much I'm fucking better than Carmen!" I screamed out.

"YYYYESSS! YES! It's so much fucking better than Carmen!" Tom grunted. "You're so much better! Your face is hotter! Your boobs are so much fucking better! Your ass is fucking incredible! Your pussy is way better than hers! I love your fucking body way more than I ever loved her!"

SPANK! SPANK!

"Yes! YES!" I screamed out. There was a silence, a significant pause. I opened my eyes just in time to see the bedroom door open. The door opened, revealing a standing, frozen Carmen, wearing a blue top and khaki shorts. I watched her reaction as the unholy tableau was revealed! Her eyes widened, her jaw dropped, and her hand moved to her mouth.

"OHHHHHMMMMMYGGGGUUUHHHH!" Carmen screamed out into her hand. "OH MY GOD!" she screamed, her knees shaking. I looked up at her with a wicked smile. Tom's driving cock stopped.

"Carmen!" he screamed out in shock.

"Wh... wh... what are you doing!?" she squealed out, her back falling against the door.

"Carmen, hold on! I can explain!" Tom said, panicked.

"Tom... you're fucking your mom!" Carmen called out. She put her hand over her mouth again, as if nauseous. Tom pulled out of my cunt and stepped off the bed. Carmen saw Tom's nudity, and this shook her, making her back out of the room.

"Carmen!" Tom screamed out, pulling his jeans on. As he sprinted after her, I rolled onto my back, stretched out, and smiled.

I had sent a text to Carmen earlier from Tom's phone, telling her to come over for her surprise. I confirmed that she was coming, and I told her to just come right in. I had led her to her doom, and the thought made me drip with moisture.

"Carmen, wait!" Tom called out to Carmen from down the hall.

"How could you?" Carmen squealed. "How could you do this to me? And with your fucking Mom? Oh my God! That's sick! I... I... I, God, I can't believe this! I... I can't believe this."

"Carmen, I... I'm sorry." Tom replied.

"You fucking asshole! I fucking knew it! I knew you were a fucking asshole, deep down. I thought you were different! I thought you could be better!" Carmen sobbed, tears no doubt running down her cheeks. This spurred me to move. I got up and sauntered down the hall.

"Carmen, I love you too. I didn't want it to be this way. I'm so sorry." Tom replied, clearly emotional. I walked up to the landing and looked down. Tom and Carmen were standing near the front door as they went back and forth. I looked down at Carmen, at the wet tears dripping down the cheeks.

"Tom... I loved you! How could you do this to me?" Carmen sobbed, her body shivering.

"Carmen, I am so, so sorry." Tom said, clearly emotional. "I... I didn't mean to."

"To what! To fuck your own Mom! Did your dick just accidentally fall into your mom's cunt? Oh my God, I guess I shouldn't have kept talking about how hot your mom was. I shouldn't have kept talking about how big her boobs are, cause I'm sure you fucking knew that, you sick fuck!" Carmen spat out.

"I..." Tom trailed off. I began to step down the stairs, completely naked.

"Tom... I don't want to hear it. I can't fucking believe this. Tom... you broke my heart!" Carmen sobbed. "How could you do this to me??" she said, her voice breaking. Tom put his hands on his shaking fiancée's arms.

TheTalkMan
TheTalkMan
7,915 Followers