You Couldn't Handle Me Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Get off of me!" Carmen said, shoving Tom away, stepping back away from him. And that was when she ran into me.

The back of her head hit one of my perky, jutting boobs. She jumped away and spun around, turning to face me.

Her eyes widened as she took me in. She stared at my naked body, my huge tits, tight, flat stomach, and exposed cunt. We stood there, studying each other for a few moments, before I reared back and slapped her across her face.

"Ahh!" Carmen called out and fell to the floor.

"MOM!" Tom called out in shock.

"Fuck!" Carmen said, rubbing her cheek in pain. I bent down and pointed at her.

"Get out of my house, you disgusting little bitch!" I said, my voice cruel and callous. "Tom clearly doesn't fucking love you, or he wouldn't be fucking his own mom. And face it, bitch! I'm double your age, and I'm still better than you in every way! You're a pathetic excuse for a woman, and the idea of any man actually loving you is a fucking joke. Face facts, you little cunt. No one will ever love you, and the only man who ever did would rather fuck his own mom than ever touch your disgusting body again. So, take a good look..." I said, standing proud, jutting out my chest at her. "and always remember that there will always be women like me with better bodies than your pathetic one, and you will always fucking lose. So prepare for a life of loneliness, bitch, cause that's all you'll ever have."

I stood up straight and looked down at her.

"Oh my God!" Carmen sobbed, getting to her feet and running out the front door.

"Carmen!" Tom called out, glancing at me in shock before chasing after her.

I was fucking dripping wet after this tirade, and I slowly sauntered my way upstairs. As I reached the bed and slipped a few fingers into my cunt, I realized I could hear them screaming from outside.

"Carmen, please!" Tom begged.

"Go fuck yourself, Tom!" Carmen screamed. "I don't ever want to fucking see you again, you piece of shit!"

"I'm sorry." Tom said. "You deserve better than me."

"Yeah, I fucking do!" Carmen spat out. "You know what, here's your motherfucking ring!" she screamed out.

"Carmen..." Tom begged.

SMACK!

The hard smack of Carmen's hand hitting my son's cheek reverberated into my bedroom.

"Go have fun sucking your mom's ass you fucking prick!" Carmen screamed out.

"He will." I sang out to myself, recalling the sensation of my own son's tongue rimming my asshole, and how eagerly he always performed that lewd act.

I listened as Tom eagerly pleaded for Carmen to stay. Carmen was having none of it, swearing at him again before entering her car, slamming her door shut and blazing away.

I was so wet! My juices were dripping from my cunt, down my ass, and down onto the bed as I fingered myself hard. I heard the door slam shut and heard approaching footsteps. I looked up to see Tom standing at the doorway, a dark expression on his face. I met his fiery glare with my own, sensing a fury in his eyes I had never seen before.

Needless to say, the sex that ensued was amazing. Tom fucks SO good when he's angry, and he was absolutely furious. He took it out on my hot body, fucking me as hard as possible, filling every one of my holes with thick cum. It was the best sex of my life, and by the end, I was an absolute mess, covered with cum, sweat and red marks from the physical, rough sex-play.

It was amazing.

I had blown up his relationship and spoiled his true love. In the process, his fiancée got slapped in the face, as did he. And me, the person who caused this conflict, the person who was the instigator for all of this...I got my brains fucked out. It was glorious.

Tom was all mine now, and I was all his. Sure, I had been proven wrong, and he had proved to be more of a man than I could possibly imagine. I had been conquered, something I thought would be impossible.

And I couldn't be happier.

*************

(Jay)

It was all my fault.

As I sat on an airplane, flying over the ocean, I was lost in thought, pondering the tragedy my life had become.

After that first day, when Tanya had all but admitted to fucking our son, I couldn't get it out of my mind. It was so gross. So disgusting. My wife and my son, having sex... cavorting in bed...uh. Ew. It was incest! It was so wrong. Although as much as the thought disgusted me, I had no proof. I didn't know for sure.

I remember awhile back, Tanya said one of her friends gave her a bunch of these little spy cameras. Tanya told me she had no use for them, but she figured she'd take them anyway. I retrieved them, and when no one was around, I hid spy cameras all over the house. By the time I retrieved them a day or so later, I was nervous, but I had to know. I had to know for sure.

I wish I hadn't.

If there was any doubt before, those were quickly erased. It was official. My wife and son were having sex. They were committing incest under my own roof.

I saw everything. In the living room, I saw Tanya sending me to pick up some stuff for dinner again, and knowing that I wanted to catch them in action, I relented. When this happened, my busty wife slipped into the living room, kneeled in front of our son, who was watching TV, unzipped his jeans, and began sucking him off.

It was hard to watch, but I couldn't look away. My wife, kneeling before my son. She had never done that with me. She reached down and pulled her jeans down over her round ass, exposing her ass only clad with a neon pink thong, exposing it directly to the camera and to our son as she sucked him to completion.

There was more footage. A lot more.

Tanya joining Tom in the living room later that night when I was upstairs in the bathroom. She opened up her blouse, sat facing forward over Tom's lap, and shoved her massive breasts in his face, drowning him in softness.

I saw footage of Tom and Tanya in the shower, water dripping down my wife's hot body as my son railed her from behind. For a second, Tanya glanced at the camera, as if knowing it was there.

I also saw Tom and Tanya getting naked and having sex near the pool, in my bed, and Tom's room. In fact, I saw my wife slip into Tom's room after I went to work, slipping off her robe, pulling the sheets off of Tom and exposing his naked body. She woke him up with an early morning BJ, before giving him a furious ride.

The worst thing was how they talked to each other. How sex now not only defined their relationship, but infiltrated every aspect of it. I saw footage of them talking, and hearing how they talked in such a casual way about their sexual exploits.

I saw one such occurrence when Tom was working out in the exercise room. Without him knowing, Tanya was watching from the doorway, exerting himself as he handled the weights easily. Tanya was a very appreciative audience, eying her shirtless son hungrily. This went on for a while before Tom set the weights on the floor and wiped his brow with a towel. As he did, Tanya approached her son from behind, slipping her arms around his bare torso, her fingers lightly tracing over his abs as she pressed her bulging, covered breasts against his sweaty back. She purred in his ear as her fingers admired his abs. Finally, she slid one hand down to his crotch, massaging his bulge, while sliding her other hand to his ass and squeezing it firmly, causing him to jump. Tanya kissed his ear then whispered to him.

"I want you to choke me on your cock." she whispered, her pillowy lips curling into a knowing smirk.

Minutes later, Tom's shorts were at his ankles as his mother kneeled in front of him. Tom's hand was on the back of her head, curled in her hair, as he fucked her mouth with his cock roughly. The gagging noises echoed throughout the room as Tom fucked her throat, but she was clearly loving this rough treatment, her hands on his bare ass squeezing lovingly as she bobbed on Tom's thick meat. Spit leaked from her mouth as Tom drove his hips into her, forcing her to take his cock, his face screwed up in concentration. This went on for a while before Tom finally reached his climax, forcing his cock to the root in her wet mouth, sending his load down her throat and into her belly, making her swallow her son's thick load. Finally, Tom pushed her away and Tanya fell back onto her butt, gasping as she looked up worshipfully at him.

That expression broke my heart. But there was a lot more footage than that. And it got even worse for me.

I remember one scene on the recordings where Tom was sitting on the couch, watching a TV show. Tom wasn't a huge TV watcher, but this was one of his favorite shows, and he always made it a point to watch it. As he did, Tanya was in and out of the room, doing various things, but her attention was always on him, looking at him, lustily. I could tell just by looking at her, looking at her eyes, her body, her glowing skin, her throbbing nipples... she was horny and ready for more. It was a look of pure lust that she had never given me.

"Let's have sex." she said to her son like a ditzy teenager, toying with her own hair. Tom glanced at his horny mother.

"We've already done it for, like, two hours today, Mom." Tom said. "You can wait a few minutes." he added, turning his attention back to the TV.

Tanya rolled her eyes and just sat next to him for a few minutes. She was fidgety, strumming her fingers, playing with her nails, eyeing her son. Eventually, she just couldn't control herself. She slid next to him on the couch, her light-brown top lifted up, exposing her bare, sun-kissed belly. As Tom tried to watch the show, she couldn't keep her hands off of him, first squeezing his shoulder, then sliding down and admiring his firm bicep, squeezing it in her firm fingers lightly. She slid her hand onto his chest, appreciating his firm pecs. She slid her eager fingers down his torso, before her hand finally slid directly onto his crotch, squeezing at Tom's cloth covered bulge.

I can't stress how strange it was to watch my wife squeezing our son's cock so worshipfully. As Tom tried to stay focused on the TV show, she just kept going, digging into his cock firmly, making sure he really felt her fingers at work. Her lips curled in a wicked smile as her silky hair fell onto his bare shoulder, her son's cock thickening in her hand. Finally, Tom had to say something.

"God, you can be such a bitch sometimes, Mom." Tom groaned out in annoyed pleasure.

"Aw! A bitch?" Tanya questioned, now outright stroking his cock through his shorts. She moved her lips close to his ear. "I'm a sweet, loving mother. If I were really a bitch, I'd make you wear a condom. No, you get the best. I let you take me bare. Raw. I let you cum inside me day after day after day."

I gulped at hearing this. This was SO fucked up.

"Doesn't mean you're not a bitch. That just makes you a slut." Tom replied with a wry smirk. Agreed, I thought to myself. Tanya smiled. "I mean, you did slap my fiancée, yell at her, humiliate her... that makes you a huge fucking bitch in my book."

"Mmmmm, you love it, though." Tanya purred. "You love that your mother's a complete CUNT!" she said, pulling the hem of Tom's shorts over his bulging cock, revealing his thick, battering-ram sized cock to his mother and the camera. She began to stroke him, skin on skin.

"Uhhhh, fuck... Mom, can it wait, like, 15 minutes? It's almost over." Tom pled.

"I waited for twenty years for some good dick." Tanya said lustily, stroking her son's meaty cock. "Now that I've got one, I plan on making up for lost time. I'm gonna grip it tight... and never let it go." she said, firmly stroking his cock. Tom's head fell back. His attention was clearly stolen away from the TV show. Tanya took advantage, plopping onto his lap, grinding her skirt-covered crotch into his. And then, as they ground into each other, their lips met in a fiery kiss.

I couldn't look. Just hearing the sounds of my wife's lips smacking wetly with my son's, hearing them moan into each other's mouths, hearing the sucking noise of a deep, tongue kiss... it was almost worse.

When I finally looked up, both of them were naked, Tom on top of his mother, my wife, fucking her as hard as her could. Both of them had worked up a sheen of sweat, and Tanya's legs were pointed straight up towards the ceiling as my son relentlessly drilled her.

I couldn't watch any more.

My feelings were beyond complicated. My wife and son were fucking. My wife was cheating on me. I had long suspected this would eventually happen. My wife was far too much for me, and I knew deep down she would step out on me. And she did, in a big way. And even though I knew it would happen, seeing it actually come to pass was still heart-breaking.

And what was worse was seeing my own son in action. Seeing his fit body, seeing him be superior in size, strength, and fucking ferocity made me feel even more emasculated than I already did. Seeing my cocky, big dicked son banging the ever loving fuck out of my wife was a shattering experience for me.

They barely hid their affair from me. In fact, at times, they seemed to be lording it over me. Teasing glances, obvious innuendo... it was terrible. I couldn't hope to understand what kind of things they got up to. One time, Tanya was screaming at Tom about picking up his stuff from the house, and they got into a bit of an argument. I got called for a work emergency, but I only drove about a mile away before I realized I had forgotten my wallet. By the time I re-entered the house and retrieved my wallet from the table near the front door, I could hear Tom and Tanya upstairs, having rough sex. It was as if I were an obstacle, interrupting bouts of nasty, filthy sex. I swear, every fucking day I came home to Tanya carrying bed sheets to the washing machine, either our bed sheets or Tom's. And I would look in the garbage can, and see the empty bottles of body oil, and the images of what that oil was being used for was far worse than if I had just seen it in person. Just imagining my busty wife, completely naked, her body shiny with oil, soon to join my son in bed... I didn't want to think about it.

Tanya was being bitchier to me, and Tom was becoming cocky, as if he lost all respect for me. As if he knew he had supplanted me as man of the house.

My heart was broken even more when I heard that Tom was basically throwing his life away. He had dumped Carmen, which was a tragedy. They were so good for each other, and I had never seen him so happy. Plus, he had dropped out of school and moved back home, devoting himself to this affair with his own mother.

On top of everything else, I was pissed. I was pissed at my wife for doing this, not only to me, but to Tom as well. She should know better. She was an adult. A mother. She should be thinking about raising Tom and sending him out into the world as good, well-adjusted young man. Instead, she had torpedoed his future and taken him for her own use. Taken him and used him for sex. She should know how wrong that is. She should realize the implications of what she was doing, but instead, she reveled in it. I was furious with her. Furious at being so selfish, so narcissistic, only caring about herself and her own needs. Furious that she had corrupted our son. Furious that she had ruined him, turning him into something unrecognizable.

My son was gone from me now. I had always tried to lead him down the right path, but he had turned his back on me, betraying me by fucking his own mother. Letting his arrogance flow through him, fully embracing the fact that he had taken his place as man of the house, embracing the fact that he had pretty much completely taken my place. He was not blameless in all this. As much as Tanya was responsible, he was too. He was an active participant in all of this, reveling in the heated action as much as Tanya did. I always knew Tanya had a dark side to her, some darkness within her that was there from the start. But Tom... I just knew, deep in my heart, that he was a good kid. I knew deep down that even though he was an active part of this, Tanya was the root of this corruption. It started in her, and the darkness had spread to him.

The sadness, the regret, the shame, the emasculation... it was almost too much to take.

I didn't need to see this. No man should have to take this. No man should have to watch his wife and son working up a sweat in his marital bed, two writhing, naked bodies having athletic sex with each other. No man should have to see his wife riding their son's dick furiously. I shouldn't have to watch my own son use his massive equipment, far larger than mine, to fuck his mother, my wife, better than I ever could. I shouldn't have to watch my wife, the woman who promised to be faithful to me and only me, get on her knees and wrap her plump lips around our son's swollen balls. I shouldn't have to watch my wife worshipping our son's sack with her tongue. Enough was enough.

Finally, it all came to a head. I was staying up late, sitting by the pool, when Tanya came out to join me, sitting next to me. I looked at her, not knowing what to expect, and she smiled.

"So, I've been thinking..." Tanya began. "I know that promotion is still up in the air, that one where you're travelling most of the year. I was thinking about it, and... I think you should take it."

"What?" I asked. "The whole point was for me to stay at home. To make things stronger between us." Tanya smiled sadly.

"Hon..." she began. "I think that ship has sailed."

"How can you do this Tanya?" I asked. She paused for a bit.

"We all do bad things, Jay. All of us." she said, looking pointedly at me. My mind flashed to the circumstances of us getting together, with me knowing about the broken condom, and then the pregnancy. Did she know the truth?

"We both know that our marriage was never exactly built on the strongest foundation." she said as I looked up at her. "So here's the deal. This job of yours means you'll be travelling 300 days a year. When you're home, I won't lord this in front of you. I'll be your wife... when you're home. But when you're gone, you have no say in what goes on here."

"Why would I go along with this? Why would I agree to let you two continue? It's wrong, Tanya. It's wrong! It's illegal! What's stopping me from divorcing you, leaving you high and dry? What's stopping me from reporting you?" I asked.

"Hon, do you really want your dirty laundry exposed to the world? Do you want the world to know how emasculated you became? Do you want the world to see you and think that this is the guy that had his wife stolen from him by his son?" she asked, looking at me pointedly. I was silent. "And for why you shouldn't divorce me... Jay, we never should have been married. You know that, deep down. The fact that we ended up together was nothing more than a fluke. A mistake. I've stuck it out for twenty years and have been a good wife. But I deserve better. I deserve this, and you know it. After doing what you did, what kind of guy would you be if you just kicked me out onto the street? Do you want to do that to me? To our son?"

"Don't talk about what's best for Tom." I said firmly.

"Hon, I know our son much better than you ever will. I know what's best for him. Trust me." Tanya said. I looked at her and held her firm gaze. She was right, I had always felt a guilt for accidentally getting her pregnant. I had felt guilt for stealing her potential, for corralling her shining star. And also, she was right that I could never leave my own son out in the cold like that. Even though he was banging my wife, his mom, I still couldn't help but care.

That was what led me to riding this airplane, traveling, throwing myself back into my work, contemplating the tragedy my life had become.

I was travelling the world, leaving my wife and son at home, where they no doubt spent all of their time having illicit, immoral, nasty sex. I felt like a fool, a spineless fool for letting my wife carry out an affair with my knowledge, and with my own son. I was working, travelling the world most of the year, leaving my wife at home, with access to the money I worked so hard for.