You Couldn't Handle Me Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheTalkMan
TheTalkMan
7,909 Followers

We had traveled the world as well, our sojourns turning into sexual romps in far-off places. We had done things in public, and even done a few things with other women. Needless to say, the level of filth did not dissipate in the least between us. Things only got nastier.

It was bliss.

It seemed like time was just blazing away. Before we knew it, a year had passed since our first time having sex. Me and Mom had been lovers for a year now, and our attraction was still as raw and animalistic as ever, if not more so.

History had repeated itself with Mom. It was obvious that she was a star, but after I knocked her up, the acting parts started to dry up. But I didn't particularly mind, cause this just meant I got to keep her hot body all to myself. I didn't want to share her with the entire world. And honestly, I don't think she was really that heartbroken either. Acting was a dream for her, but it had become abundantly clear that being a mom was her true destiny. Not strolling the red carpet, flaunting her wares. No, she belonged at home, with me, at the end of my cock. And it became a destiny she eagerly embraced.

Like I said, our lust for each other was as strong as ever. We would have sex two or three times a day, easy. Mom had become the doting mother she was meant to be, not working, just being totally devoted to her son, keeping his belly full, his body comfortable, and his balls empty. The only interruption came after she gave birth.

Yes, it felt weird to have my own mother give birth to my child. But, the knowledge of how nasty that was, of how filthy of a slut my mom was, eager to get pregnant by her own son, it turned me on in a deep, primal way. As soon as she brought up the idea, I just had to do it. I had to make it a reality. Clearly, temptation was a weakness of mine, and as soon as I wanted something, I couldn't stop myself from making it a reality. And boy, I did make it a reality. Seeing my mother's normally flat, firm belly stretched outward with child, and knowing that I had done that, that I had planted the seed in her... God, that turned me on. But she did give birth... to a beautiful little girl named Teresa. Dad was away when she gave birth, not that he wanted to be around. The last thing I would want to do is be next to my wife while she gave birth to their son's baby, so I didn't blame him. So yeah, me and my mother had made a baby, and despite how strange that fact was, it was surprisingly easy to look past. It was a drop in the bucket of the nasty things we had done. And besides, Teresa was a beautiful baby. Me and Mom both agreed on that, knowing who her parents were, she would no doubt be a stunner. And, she would no doubt be trouble.

We both loved our little girl deeply, and having this baby only strengthened our deep, primal attraction for each other. When we would put the baby in the crib, I would look at her, and she would look at me, and the lust coursing between us was clear. There was no doubt this child would not be our last. Our lust was too strong for that.

As soon as Mom was back in fighting shape, we were back at it. As our little girl slept soundly in her crib, her parents were busy across the hall, eagerly trying to make another one. Mom was such a fitness freak that as soon as she could, she was back to her yoga and exercising, trying to melt off the baby weight. Even I was amazed how good she looked barely removed from having a baby. The only remnant she had that made it clear she had just given birth was her massive, swollen, milk-filled tits.

I swear, they had swelled up a fucking cup size after having the baby. I could not control myself around them, seeing how massive and swollen they were. The way they would slightly ripple. The way they would bounce uncontrollably when she would saunter around. The way they would pour out of tops and bras that had previously fit her. I became slightly obsessed with her rack... well, even more so than I already was. When we got back to action, I went nuts. I couldn't stop myself from squeezing, sucking, and fucking those massive udders. My mouth would savagely attack her swollen nipples as her hands would hold me in place. I swallowed the milk from my mom's swollen breasts like a man dying of thirst, letting her sweet, divine fluid fill my mouth and my stomach. The act of swallowing milk from my mother's massive breasts was a huge turn-on. And mere minutes later, I would have my dick between her mammoth jugs, fucking them roughly, or filling her clutching cunt to the brim. This was an added dimension to my sex-life with my mother, and one I would not be able to give up.

Mom's body was the gift that kept on giving.

So, I had it all. Everything I would ever need. Like I said, my true love was long gone. My father was away for months at a time. I didn't have a job, and I lived at home with my mother. But what I did have was full access to Mom's hot body... her long, smooth legs, her juicy ass, her gorgeous face, and her mammoth rack. I had access to the nastiest, filthiest slut I had ever seen, a slut so nasty she was willing to get knocked up by her own son. That's what I had. Not friends. Not a father. Not a wife.

I had Mom, and I couldn't be happier.

THE END

*************

(Author's Note: So, this is the end of this twisted tale. I'm sure some will love how this ended, and some will hate it. But either way, I appreciate those who stuck with it to the bitter end. I just wanted to say thanks for the outpouring of incredible support and kind words from those who loved this story, and I even appreciate the criticism from those who hated it. This is my first mother-son story, but it won't be the last. I have more coming the future, but I wanted this one to be the first. None of the future ones will be quite this grand in scope, but they will share many qualities with this one. I hope some of the new readers I gained with this story can stick with me in the future. Thanks again for all the comments and feedback, and they are all appreciated.)

TheTalkMan
TheTalkMan
7,909 Followers