You Couldn't Handle Me Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slid my bare ass up the bed, lying back against the headboard, my lean body exposed in front of Mom, my jutting cock pointing towards the heavens. Mom still sat on the edge of the bed, eying my body up lustfully. I couldn't get over seeing her naked. I mean, her big boobs were just right there, exposed to me. They looked so perfectly round and firm, and seeing her hard, throbbing nipples pointing at me was a thrilling sight. Mom stood up and stared me down.

"I thought you were the big, bad stud, Tom. Now, look at you, lying there, letting me run the show. A real man would know how handle a woman. If you're trying to impress me, you are failing miserably." Mom sneered.

"Alright." I said, sitting up. "You want me to boss you around? You want me to treat you like a bitch?" I asked. "Okay then, Mom, dance for me. Shake that ass for me. Dance like a slut for your son." I commanded firmly. Mom rolled her eyes, almost annoyed, before she started bouncing her hip.

Mom began slowly dance, rolling her hips lithely, spinning her body in front of me. Mom gyrated to an invisible beat, turning her back to me, rolling her bare ass at me. This was the first look I had had of it completely bare. And it was truly incredible. Each juicy cheek looked so round and ripe, and the cleft between them looked incredibly sexy as well. That's how hot my Mom was. Mom's ass-crack was sexier than some girls were altogether. Any guy would be lucky to be able to run their tongues up the length of my mother's sexy ass-crack.

Mom's ass jiggled firmly as she shook her ass at me. Her lean, tight body, and her copious curves were on display for me, being shown off to me and me alone. Mom worked hard to look this good, and it showed. Mom was proud of her hot her body was, but the look on her face was one of annoyance.

"What?" I asked. "You know you love it. You know you love showing off that body of yours. Even though you're a mom, the slut inside loves this. You always dreamed of stripping like a slut in front of an appreciative audience."

"What makes you think I don't strip for your father?" I asked.

"You don't respect him enough to do this for him." I postulated. "You respect my skill more than you ever respected his."

"While that's true, and although the idea of taking off my clothes and making guys drool over me does sound hot, that's not why I'm doing this." Mom began, still swiveling in front of me, now facing me again. Her hands ran up her body, digging her fingers into her fleshy jugs, squeezing them firmly, flicking her fingers over her throbbing nipples. "I am doing this to test you. And of course, you failed." Mom ran her fingers down her front, down her belly and over her cunt. "I wanted to see what that dirty mind could come up with. How creative you could be. But all you could come up with, when you have a naked slut in front of you, the best idea you have is for her to dance for you? Brilliant! A stroke of genius."

"What do you expect? There's only so much I could ask for. What creative idea did you want, for me to ask you to do Calculus or something?" I asked.

"No." Mom replied, kneeling low, spreading her legs lewdly as she moved her ass closer to the floor. "But if I give you some apples and tell you to cook up something special, I expect you to make more than apple pie."

"Okay." I began, sitting forward. "It's not the fact that you feel yourself losing your grip. It's that you realize your losing. It's not the fact that two years ago, you said me and you would never happen, and now here you are, dancing naked like a slut in front of your own?"

"I ain't losing shit." Mom said, her lithe body bending at the hips, showing off how flexible yoga made her. "I haven't lost a fucking step."

"You want to step things up? You want me to take this to a new level? You want me to make you do something you've never done before?" I began firmly. "Okay, get on this bed, open that filthy mouth of yours, and suck my dick. Suck your own son's cock! Is that too much to ask?" I dared her.

With that, Mom stood up straight, and a sneer crossed her lips. Wordless, she got on her knees on the bed and pulled me by the ankles a few inches down the bed. Looking at me, she slid her hand up my bare leg, letting her fingers curl around my large dick again. She crawled over me, till her face hovered over my shaft. She let some spit drip from her mouth, landing on the tip of my cock as her hand began to slowly jack me again. She looked up at me.

"You think I'm afraid of this?" Mom spat at me, jacking me off. "You think I'm afraid of my son's big dick? You think just cause this massive piece of thick, pulsing meat is attached to my son, I don't have the guts to suck it? To suck it all the way off? You don't think I have the nerve to swallow your cum? I've done it before, and I will do it again. Your mom is about to suck your dick so good I'll make you cry. I will drain those big, fat balls of yours. The pleasure of your mother's hot mouth will make you beg me for relief. BEG me for it. And when you beg, when you beg your mother to ease your pain, then you will be mine. Not Carmen's. MINE! You will know I am your better and you will worship me by giving me the pleasure I need. My mouth will be your downfall, so the question I have for you, Tom... do you really want this? Can you handle this?"

Looking down at Mom, looking at her as she stroked my cock, with fire in her eyes as she spat venomous taunts at me, I knew I couldn't show any weakness. No hesitation. I couldn't let any thoughts of Carmen distract me. I couldn't let myself feel guilty. I had a job to do. I had to take this as far as necessary.

I had to have Mom suck my cock.

"I can handle it, Mom. But, it's pretty big, so the question is, can you handle it, or are you gonna wimp out and just give me a knob polish?" I asked confidently to Mom. Mom's eyes narrowed, furious that I dared doubt her. And as she did, she moved her face closer, pursed her lips, and gave the tip of my cock a big, juicy kiss.

"Ughh." I groaned out, feeling my own mother's lips on my cock for the first time. Surprised at this gentle action, I looked down at Mom with a curious look on my face.

"Fucking knob polish? I'll show you what I can handle. Kiss Carmen goodbye, Tom." she hissed. And with that, Mom's lips parted and she descended, her open mouth approaching my jutting, rock-hard dick. I looked down as this seemed to go in slow-motion. The image of my own mother, naked, about to suck my cock, the insanity of it, the nastiness of it, was going to be burned in my mind forever.

I watched my Mom's plump lips open. I saw her eager tongue poised in her mouth. I watched her as her eyes stared daggers at me. I saw her fingers tighten around my eager shaft. I felt her hair fall onto my thighs. I felt her hot breath on the tip of my throbbing dick. The skin around my rock hard cock stretched to the max as I felt my cock swelling, as if it knew relief was near.

Finally, my cock broke the barrier, entering Mom's mouth. The first thing I felt was her breath surrounding the tip of my dick. For the first few moments, I felt nothing but Mom's heated breath. Then, I felt strands of her dripping spit fall onto my shaft, this slight contact making me shudder. I watched Mom as she looked up at me, eyes flashing with lust, as more and more of my thick cock entered her ready mouth. Mom was fearless as she let my cock enter her mouth and she didn't pull back even when half of my thick shaft entered her mouth. And it was then, as my cock made contact with her throat, that she finally stopped teasing me, closing her thick lips around the circumference of my cock, forming a tight seal around it. I felt Mom's tongue against the bottom of my shaft, and in that same instant, her cheeks hollowed and she began to suck.

"FUCK!" I yelled out. In that instant, I knew Mom was about to give me the best blowjob I had ever had. Most of the younger girls I had received BJ's from were tentative and inexperienced. Ms. Graham's blowjob skills were fantastic and gleaned from years from experience sucking cock. And Carmen was energetic and eager. But even though I had good blowjobs in the past, it was clear that nothing had prepared me for this.

I felt Mom's tongue sliding against the bottom of my cock lustfully. I felt Mom's plump lips squeeze against my hard-as-steel shaft. I felt Mom's hot spit beginning to coat my shaft. And as she began to bob on my meat, she did so with vigor, dive-bombing against my dick vigorously. I felt more and more of my cock enter her tight, clasping throat, but that didn't stop Mom from fearlessly attacking my cock with her hot, wet, sucking mouth.

That was what separated Mom from the rest. The vigor and the lust that was apparent as she inhaled my cock. All the other women I had been with who had sucked my dick paled in comparison to her. No matter how much experience they built up couldn't compare to the skills that were on display now. Mom was talented at this. She was a natural, she was just... built for it. Some moms were talented at cooking or knitting. My mom was talented at sucking cock. She effortlessly bobbed on my dick, taking more and more of my shaft smoothly into her tight throat. Her thick lips were wrapped around my meaty shaft, smearing her smoothly applied lipstick onto her own son's throbbing, 10-inch dick. And the best part was the hunger that she attacked my cock with. She had said it before. She was starving, and she was attacking my cock lustfully as if it was the finest meal she could get her hands on. She was sucking me as if her life depended on it, as if her fate would be decided how well she could draw the cum from my balls. She was slobbering all over it, my shaft covered with her hot, sticky drool, her saliva pooling around my balls. After getting a good eight inches or so into her sucking mouth, Mom pulled back to get her breath.

"You like that?" Mom gasped, panting as bands of her spit connecting her mouth and my cock broke and fell onto her chin. I looked down, my cock harder than ever, glistening with her spit as she gripped it in her fingers.

"It's, uh... it's pretty good." I said with a smirk. Mom raised an eyebrow at me.

"Well, let's see if your tune changes." Mom said simply. With that, she dove down, dipping her face till her wet mouth met my sack. I jerked slightly as I felt my mother's mouth sucking my big, swollen balls.

"Ahh!" I groaned out. Her lithe tongue ran circles around my nuts, coating them with spit, massaging them with the perfect level of firmness. Mom swapped balls, taking the other into her mouth, playing with it hungrily. I looked down to see Mom's lusty face obscured by my towering shaft as she inhaled my sack. I had to speak up. "That's it, Mom. That's it! Suck my balls, Mom! Run your tongue across your own son's sack! You feel how swollen they are? You feel how much sperm is swimming in my sack? It can be all yours."

"Oh yeah?" Mom said, pulling her mouth from my balls with a pop. She reached down and cupped my heavy sack in her palm, her fingers squeezing at me lightly. "There must be a fucking gallon of cum in there. You're saying it's all mine?" she asked, kissing my slick scrotum. She leaned up and used her still clasping hands to jack me fiercely. "You want to hose me down with it? Hose down your own mother with cum? That's how you fucking thank me?" she spat at me. "I'm your Mom! I raised you! I cleaned up after you! I gave you a life any guy your age would envy. I did everything right. And now look at you... look at how fucking filthy you turned out to be. Wanting your own Mom to jack you off. This is how you pay me back? Some guys buy their moms cars. Some send them on fancy trips. But not you. You pay your mother back for all her hard work by trying to cover her with your filthy, nasty cum!"

"Ugh, yeah!" I grunted out as Mom jacked off my slick cock. "I want to cover you with fucking cum! I want it! But don't act so fucking innocent. You've wanted this since the beginning. You've been shaking your ass... fuck, yeah, and shaking those big tits at me, gagging to be taken. Face it, Mom. Ughh fuck! Face it. You want to be another conquest. You want to be conquered! You want to end up on my phone, your face covered in my cum, like so many girls before. We've been playing this game for years, but deep down you've always been rooting for me to win. You want to lose to me, deep down. You want your big-dicked son to conquer your slutty ass, don't you? So, why waste time? Just get on your knees and receive your destiny."

Mom eyes flashed with lust as I spoke to her so raw.

"Bullshit!" Mom replied, still jacking me. "I'm going to conquer you like I've conquered every other man. I will make you beg for it. When this is all said and done, I will own you... and this fat fucking dick of yours. I will own your body, and I will own your mind. I will change you when I break you. And when I do, you will agree with me about your little girlfriend. Sex between us will be so good that you will realize how fucking ugly your fiancée really is. After you have sex with your own mother, you won't be attracted to your fiancée ever again! You won't be able to get it up for her ever again. You won't be able to get it up for any other woman. Only me, your mom, will be able to get you stiff. Only your mom will get your blood boiling. Only your mom will be able to give you what you want. What you need! You think you have what it takes to conquer me... ha! Keep dreaming. Like I told you before, no man has ever compelled me to get on my knees in front of him and make me take his cum on my face. No man! And I highly doubt you will be the first. That week's worth of cum boiling in your balls isn't touching your mother's gorgeous face. It never will. The load of cum simmering in your balls is your best shot, your most potent weapon, and you know what I'm gonna do with it? I'm gonna swallow it. I will swallow a week's worth of my son's cum in one go, just to prove a point. Just to prove I'm better. How low that must make you feel, knowing that your biggest weapon is merely a tasty snack for your sexy mom? You've trained yourself for years, let yourself get charged up, and I will simply swallow that lust whole and consume it. When I'm done, I will leave you a drained shell of a man, and I'll be ready for more. Just watch!"

With that, Mom leaned down and ran her tongue from my still swollen sack, ran it in circles around my rock-hard shaft, trailing it upward till she met with the bubbling tip of my cock. In one smooth motion, Mom swallowed two-thirds of my cock, resuming her hot, wet blowjob.

"Ohhhh.... God damn, that's good!" I groaned. Mom fluidly bobbed on my dick, choking herself on my thick meat. Her wet tongue worked wonders on the underside of my dick, making me shiver. Her plump lips were adding to the sensation as they were wrapped around my shaft, stroking me lightly as she bobbed up and down.

"Uhhh, I'll give it to you, Mom." I began. "You can suck a dick." Mom was fully focused on my cock, staring down, focusing on her work. She released my bone-hard dick from her grip as she bobbed deeper, taking most of my dick down her tight throat. She slid her hands down to my thighs and squeezed them lustfully. My cock was covered with her saliva as sucked me. She was sucking me so hard it felt like I could feel the full expanse of insides of her cheeks against the side of my shaft. She looked up at me as I saw her take nine inches of my meaty cock into her wet mouth, her hollowed cheeks a raw vision of lust. Mom slid her hand up, cupping my spit-soaked balls, squeezing them lovingly as she inhaled my dick. Mom got closer and closer to inhaling my entire length, and I knew she might need some help on her journey.

I reached down and rested my palm on the back of her head. I took her silky hair into my hand, taking a firm grip as she sucked me, lightly forcing her to suck my dick deeper. I heard a wet smack as my dick went in and out of my mother's tight throat. I was amazed that Mom's small, clutching throat could take a dick my size, but it accommodated well, squeezing my cock from all sides. It was clear my mother was experienced at sucking large, beefy cocks.

"FUCK! That's it! Take the whole thing!" I groaned out, marveling as I felt Mom's lips reach the root of my shaft. Mom had done it. She had taken my large, thick cock into her throat with ease. And she wasn't stopping at simply reaching this milestone. Mom kept sucking me, sucking my entire length, from the tip to the root. My cock was dripping with spit as Mom inhaled me. I was amazed that Mom could suck me so deep and so hard and not come up to breathe. Finally, Mom came up for air, releasing my spit-soaked shaft as she gasped for breath.

"You like that?" Mom asked, giving my throbbing cock a few wet, juicy kisses.

"It's... pretty good." I replied with a smirk. I couldn't let on how on edge I was. I normally had pretty damn good endurance, but being so on edge, and not having cum for the past week, had me fighting the pressure building in my balls. I couldn't give in this fast. I couldn't let Mom get this one over on me.

"Bull-fucking-shit!" Mom replied, licking the underside of the tip of my dick like a lollipop as she gripped the base again. "Face it, Tom. My mouth, your mother's mouth, is about to swallow every fucking drop of creamy cum your storing in these great big balls of yours. All that sweet, tasty cum that belongs to your fiancée... I'm gonna swallow it. Every drop. My mouth will be enough to make you mine permanently. So, cherish that love you feel for Carmen, cause it's about to disappear for good."

With that, Mom inhaled my shaft again, immediately resuming her full-length, knob-to-root blowjob. Mom rearranged herself and got above me, bobbing her head straight down, swallowing my pulsing cock. She was on her knees, one hand cradling my balls as the other held her up. Her big boobs hung down below her, looking absolutely huge as they hung like ripe udders. I had to get my hands on them. I reached down to touch them, to finally get my hand on my mother's ripe breasts, but as I got close, Mom's hand jumped from the bed, grabbing my wrist, stopping me. As she did, she extended one of her fingers, waving it back-and-forth, as if saying 'naughty naughty.' This didn't break her stride as she kept smoothly sucking my cock. I was angry at Mom, not letting me touch her boobs, but my anger dissipated as the pleasure I was feeling overwhelmed me. My hand fell to the bed, as did my head.

I was close. Too close. I had an iron will, but Mom's hot mouth had me losing control. Mom had taken control of this sexual encounter, and I'd like to think that was part of my plan. My goal was to slow-play this like I did with Ms. Graham. Let her wear herself out, think she has control while I took my time, holding onto control, until finally, when the time was right, take over. But Mom was testing my limits. Mom's wet blowjob was driving me wild. I don't know if it was purely from Mom's incredible skills at oral, or the fact that I hadn't cum in a week, but I was about to lose it.

The weeklong stop-gap was about to be blown apart in a torrent from my balls, and there was nothing I could do to stop it. The cracks were forming. I was about to explode.

Mom was relentless. She just kept smoothly sucking me. Her throat kept squeezing me. Her hand kept massaging my nuts. Every move she made was trying to coax the cum from my balls. Was Mom about to break me? I thought I could withstand this, but was Mom right? Was she about to drain my balls into her mouth? Was she about to steal me from Carmen? Was I about to lose everything? All that I knew was... I was about to cum. I could only hope I made it to the other side intact.

"Fuck, Mom." I groaned. She just kept choking on my dick, not stopping. A week's worth of pressure was about to boil over. "Mom, you can fucking suck some fucking dick!" I reached down and forced her head firmly downward, gripping her hair again.