You Couldn't Handle Me Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

An onlooker would have seen an impressive sight. A sexy, hot-bodied older woman bent over on the bed, her bare ass pointed at the door, her huge boobs hanging down as she sucked the dick of a well built, well-hung, 20-year-old stud.

"Ahhh, I'm close." I groaned out. Mom pulled her mouth off of me, strands of spit coating her lips and my cock.

"You're gonna cum?" Mom gasped out, kissing the throbbing tip of my wet dick.

"Yeah, I'm gonna fucking cum." I grunted.

"You want me to make you cum?" Mom asked, blowing on the tip of my dick, holding me at the precipice.

"Uhhhh." I groaned.

"Tell me, Tom! Tell your mother to make you cum! Beg for it!" Mom gasped.

"I need to cum. Please!" I gasped, my cock nearly numb with pleasure.

"Tell me I'm better than Carmen. Tell me I suck your dick better than Carmen ever has. Then I'll let you cum. Tell me!" Mom insisted firmly.

I couldn't think straight. Logic and reason had escaped me. I just needed to cum, and I needed to say whatever I could to make that happen.

"Fuck! Fuck! Whatever! Fuck! You're a better cocksucker than Carmen. Okay! You suck dick better than my fiancée. Okay?" I begged. Mom smiled wickedly.

"Thanks for the compliment, sexy." Mom replied. With that, her mouth opened up and engulfed my tingling dick again.

"Aaaaahhhh! Fuck!" I grunted. My dick was swelling and pulsing as Mom swallowed my dick, sucking it up and down. Again and again. I looked down, I looked down at her. I saw my own mom's jaw stretched to the max, her gorgeous face a mask of lust, her sweet lips wrapped around the circumference of my dick tightly. And the image of this, of my sexy mother blowing me, and the fact that she giving me the best blowjob of my life, set me off.

Light flashed behind my eyes. A bolt of electricity shot through my body. My balls exploded. The weeklong stopgap in my nuts was blown apart. Finally, after a week without pleasure, I began to cum.

Mom kept sucking me, blowing my entire length. And as I felt the first thick stream of cum traveling up my shaft towards the tip, Mom pulled back, leaving only the tip of her son's cock in her mouth. The tip of my cock swelled, as it reached its breaking point, and a thick wad of cum burst from the tip, into Mom's sucking mouth.

"FFFUUUUUCCCCKKKKKK!" I grunted as I went through a sweet agony, cumming after such a long wait.

"MMmmmmm." Mom purred as the first wad of my thick cum hit her tongue. Mom's hand was furiously stroking me, trying to draw the jizz into her mouth. My back was arched as I came, jet after jet of cum bursting into Mom's mouth. I felt my load filling Mom's mouth, and as I looked down at her, I saw her gulp, swallowing my cum, leaving room for more.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" I called out in pained pleasure as Mom jacked me. I kept cumming, more and more thick streams of cum firing from my overfilled balls into her waiting mouth. I saw Mom's cheeks swell slightly as I filled her mouth, and again she had to swallow.

"C'mon! Ah! Ah! Ah! So good!" I groaned out. My cock was out of control. I just kept cumming, again and again, strands of cum filling Mom's mouth. I was lost in the throes of passion, my pleasure making me blind to all but the feeling coming from my cock. Now that the barrier was broken, my tingling cock kept bursting, my body desperate to relieve the pressure in my balls.

Mom kept swallowing my cum, like a good slut, not losing a drop of it. Finally, my throbbing dick jerked one last stream of cum into Mom's mouth, and like a good whore, she gulped down more of my load. She pulled her lips from the tip of my cock as her hands squeezed the remaining cum in my shaft into her eager mouth, her tongue collecting the last few drops.

My back fell to the bed. Finally, temporarily, I had relief. The pressure in my balls was gone. I lied back in the bed, gasping, collecting my breath. My mom had just given me the blowjob of a lifetime. She did things with her mouth I didn't know were possible. She had me on edge in a way no woman had ever made me. She played my cock like an instrument, and she was a maestro. Had I just lost? Had I been beaten that quickly?

My still bloated, yet softening, dick fell onto my torso with a wet smack. Mom looked up my fit body, into my dazed eyes, and licked her plump lips.

"Do you always cum that much?" Mom marveled. "Jesus Christ! I should have given you a bigger glass to fill." she purred. I fell back and wiped the sweat off my forehead. "I'll tell you what, hon... that cum of yours tastes WAY better direct from the source." she complimented, kissing the tip. She sat up, showcasing her massive tits and fit body to me. She put her feet on the floor and stood up. She looked down at me.

"Look at you." Mom sneered, her tone changing. "I thought you had potential. I thought you could be different. But, you get one of your Mom's patented blowjobs, and all that bravado is gone. You're a wreck on my bed, empty and defeated. And the worst thing is..." she began, bending over to the floor. As she stood up, she had her bra in her hand, and she was about to put it back on. "I broke you before you even got to feel up your Mom's tits. Ha! After all that fucking work, you puss out and can't even seal the deal. You can't even get the job done. And now..." she began, threading her arms through her bra straps. "You will never get to touch them. You had your chance, and you lost. I broke you, and I own your dick now. You got into bed with me, and you didn't even get full access to my tits. You must feel like a big fucking loser." Mom sneered, putting the bra cups in place. "You think I'm gonna let you ever see these tits naked again after that pathetic performance? Keep dreaming. Go back to Carmen. I don't even want you." she said, about to clasp up her bra.

She had been vicious in her attack, sure. And she was giving me an out. So, she had lost all respect for me as a man, but I might be able to get away and go back to Carmen. But this wasn't right. I hadn't given her my best. Not in the least. She might be done with me, but I couldn't be done with this until I gave her my best. After I exorcised this lust from my system. And that lust still there. Mom was wrong. I wasn't broken. I wasn't beaten. I wasn't done. I felt my cock begin to reverse course. Sure, I had cum a fucking gallon, more than I ever had before, but maybe I wasn't done yet. Maybe that was simply taking the edge off. Maybe the tanks were still pretty full.

Mom had attacked my pride. She had attacked my skill as a sexual being. Well, she was about to learn how wrong she was. My cock was hardening and my blood was boiling. I was pissed. Who was she to doubt me? Who was she to run me down, to tear apart her own son so viciously? But worst of all, did she really think this would end without me getting my hands on those massive titties of hers? Feeling my body refill with energy, feeling lust overtake me, and hearing Mom breaking me down, I saw red.

Before Mom could clasp her bra shut, I jumped out of bed. Before she could react, I wrapped my arms around her and grabbed the bra from her hands. Roughly, I threw Mom onto the bed, pulling off her bra in the process. As her back hit the mattress, her massive boobs jiggled firmly. And before she could react, I joined her on the bed, climbing on top of her. Her eyes flashed with lust as I got on top of her, sliding my hands up her stomach, feeling her firm muscles and smooth skin. It felt great, but I had my sights set on a greater prize.

My eyes jumped to her mountainous peaks, jutting upwards, nipples still diamond-hard. I slid my hands up her body, towards her massive rack. The flesh looked so smooth... so soft... so silky. Mom wasn't stopping me. She wasn't stopping this. My hands were getting close to her tits.

For years, I had waited for this single moment. For years, I had dreamt of this. My mom's breasts were inches away. And this time, she wasn't stopping me. Her arms were propping her up, and she was giving me a strange look. She was holding herself back. She could have stopped me, but she was letting me proceed, as if she was curious to see where this would go. My mom was lying back on her bed, completely nude, her massive breasts jutting outward, as if being offered to me.

For years, I thought this moment would never come. For years, Mom insisted I would never see her tits bare, let alone get my hands on them.

They were so big! I can't describe how fucking huge my mother's breasts were. They just jutted out from her slim torso like incredibly ripe, perfectly round fruit. Her nipples were throbbing with need, begging for an appreciative mouth to worship them, to chew and to suck them. Her firm breasts looked so round and so smooth and so... huge! They were dying to be squeezed. And now, they were mine for the taking.

My hands slid along her belly, fingering her belly button lightly. I slid my hands up her torso, my hands gliding across her smooth skin. My hands began to tremble as I got closer. Mom had always claimed I didn't have the nerve to get the job done. That if I saw her tits, I wouldn't know the first thing about how to handle them. Mom had claimed I didn't have the guts to squeeze and suck my own mother's enormous boobs. For a second, I wondered if she was right. Could I go through with this? Could I really actually put my hands on Mom's awesome rack and dig my fingers into her luscious, succulent flesh? Could I really cross that line? Sure, they were absolutely massive, but they were also fucking intimidating. Could I really handle a pair of tits THAT big? It would take a lot of man to handle a pair of boobs that big. Mom was waiting, smirking, seeing the reluctance in my eyes. Had her big, bare tits broken me completely?

No, of course not.

Taking a deep breath, I looked up at Mom and gave her a smile. Then, after years of waiting, I slid my hands upward and took my mother's massive, FF tits into my hands. My hands slid across her smooth, supple skin until I had her nipples centered in my palms. I looked up at her again, and she looked up at me, daring me to go further. She didn't think I had the balls to handle these breasts? She had another thing coming.

I dug my fingers into my Mom's luscious breasts for the first time. They were so soft! I felt the perky flesh pour through my fingers, but there was so much flesh. I had big hands, and even they weren't capable of fully capturing the massive tanks on her chest.

"Uhhh..." I groaned out, unable to control how thrilling it was to have my hands on Mom's enormous rack. Mom smiled wickedly as I squeezed her giant breasts over and over again. The sensation of feeling such soft, massive, perky breasts was indescribable. I kept squeezing, over and over again, my hands addicted to the sensation of such deep dense softness.

"You like?" Mom purred as her son firmly squeezed her jutting melons. I was reminded of her causal arrogance, and I realized how much her boobs were giving her the advantage in this scenario. It was clear my lust towards her voluminous rack was probably higher than any lust felt between us. I couldn't let her tits be what conquers me. She had me under her thumb as she lied on her back like a queen, completely nude, letting a worshipper put his hands on her luscious body. I had to change the tenor of this moment. I had to take control.

Without saying a word, I slid my fingers towards her hard, protruding nipples. Taking each of them between two fingers, I gave each of Mom's nipples a firm twist.

"Aaaahhh!" Mom moaned out. Her open mouth curled into a deeply pleasured smile, my attack on her nipples causing no pain, only pleasure. Her head fell back slightly, falling to the bed, before she jerked her head back up, looking at me, lust in her eyes.

"Mmmmm." Mom purred. "Guys don't usually have the guts to do that, Tom. I like that." she said, smiling dreamily at me. "So feel free to do it again. But this time..." she began, her tone transforming into a lustful whisper. "Put some muscle into it."

A flash of anger went through me as she attacked my masculinity. I would make her pay for that, make her pay for the torture she had put me through. Grabbing a firmer hold of each hard nipple, I gave both one hard twist.

"AAAAHHHHH!" Mom screamed out. "FUCK YES!" Her swollen nipples throbbed between my fingers. This treatment of her nipples would make most women run in horror, but not my mother. When I got rough with her, it simply made her moan in pleasure. I couldn't imagine there being anything Mom would shy away from. She was up for anything.

"You like that?" I asked. "You like me twisting your fucking nipples? What kind of fucking whore let's her own son twist her hard fucking nipples? Is that why they're always throbbing? You were just dying to tempt your own son into grabbing hold and giving them one... hard... twist!" With that, I twisted her nipples again.

"Guuughh!" Mom moaned out again. Her eyes flashed with lust as I went on the offensive. My free fingers pressed lightly into her ripe breasts as I gripped her nipples between two fingers each. "Yeah..." Mom gasped out. "I always wanted my son to grow some balls and worship his mother's nipples whenever she needed them worshipped, which was quite often."

I looked down at her, molesting her massive breasts, squeezing them roughly, as Mom lied back, exposing her taut neck as she reveled in the pleasure. For a few moments, this continued, Mom lying back as I squeezed her massive breasts over and over again, not getting enough. They were so incredible, so big and so soft. I didn't want to stop.

"You don't have to be afraid, Tom." Mom purred.

"What?" I asked, confused, my hands still feeling her ripe flesh.

"You don't have to be afraid to put your mouth on your mother's nipples. I know my breasts are just so, so big, and that can be a lot for a young man like you. But you said it yourself... You're strong. You're mighty. You can handle sucking your mom's tits, right? You can wrap your lips around your mom's hard nipples and suck them, bite them... worship them, and you wouldn't lose yourself, right? You can let yourself be smothered by your mom's warm, soft, firm breasts and not become addicted to the feeling, right? You can butt your nose into your mother's deep, dark cleavage and smell the air between your Mom's tits, and be totally unaffected, can't you?" Mom teased.

I looked down at Mom's massive jutting breasts, forced out towards me. Her hard nipples beckoned to me, aching for my mouth. Her eyes were playful, daring me to immerse myself into her massive, round melons completely. I was dipping my toes in the ocean, but I wasn't swimming. I couldn't let Mom see any fear. I couldn't feel any hesitance. And besides, I had to admit, rubbing my face between my own mother's massive tits did sound like a mighty tempting offer.

I cupped my hands roughly under Mom's massive rack, getting as much of her soft, flesh into my big hands, pressing them together, pointing her breasts up, towards my face. Then, pausing only for a moment, I dove down face first, shoving my face against my mother's mammoth boobs.

I was swimming in softness. I felt Mom's succulent breast flesh mold against my face as I dove in. I scrubbed my face against them, wanting every inch of my face to experience Mom's soft, juicy rack. If I had to do it, I would at least do it right.

As I smothered myself in Mom's chest, she took advantage, reaching up and wrapping her arms around my head, forcing my face firmly into her melons.

"Mmmm, that's it. Take it! Feel them! Really get in there!" she moaned out, her firm arms holding me against her as she scrubbed her breasts across my face. "Oh, that's it, my son. Feel your mother's breasts. Let your face feel your own mom's tits. Use your mouth, Tom. Use your fucking mouth on your mother's breasts. Do it!" Mom urged me.

I was rubbing my cheeks, my chin and forehead into her chest, immersing myself completely. Her hard nipples scraped across my face. My mouth opened as I sought them out, but there was so much flesh against me it was hard to capture those rubbery caps. I was smelling a combination of her sexy perfume and a light sheen of sweat. And as my nose fell into her canyon of cleavage, a new smell hit my nose. I couldn't quite place it, but the smell was sizzling. I didn't know what it was, maybe it was her pheromones, but that smell hitting my nose sent a jolt through my cock. My cock was at about half-mast, but having my face against such huge breasts and being nose deep in my Mom's pheromone laden cleavage made my dick reverse course. I was now lying on top of her, and my stiffening cock was pressing against her smooth thigh. And finally, as I kept scrubbing my face into her chest, Mom's nipple entered my open mouth. I closed my lips around it and took her nipple between my teeth.

"Ahhhhhh... YES!" Mom moaned out, arching her back, forcing her breasts up against my face. "Take my nipple, Tom. Suck on my fucking nipple, Tom."

My cheeks hollowed as I began sucking on my mother's teat. I took my hand and squeezed at both of her massive boobs firmly as I sucked the stiff nipple. I let my tongue run circles around her stiff nipple, covering it with spit. I flicked the hard nub with my tongue, playing with it, chewing and sucking it firmly.

"You know how to fucking suck some titty, baby." Mom complimented, scratching my scalp as I worshipped her nipple. "Do the other one, hon."

I slid my tongue over her smooth flesh till it landed on her other nipple. I began sucking that nub in earnest, soaking it with spit, playing with it lightly but firmly. I squeezed her breath, forcing her nipple as deep into my mouth as I could. A wet sucking sound filled the room as I sucked her big tits. Mom wasn't moving, allowing me to switch back and forth, playing with each of her swollen nipples. The areas around her nipples were soon soaked with my spit. I felt Mom purring deep in her throat as I worshipped her nipples. She massaged my hair lovingly as I sucked at her chest.

I had to admit, there was something deep and primal about sucking at my mother's big, bare breasts. This felt natural. It felt right. This was obviously so wrong in so many ways. This was cheating. This was incest! But right here, in that moment, sucking my mom's naked breasts, my face swimming in softness, my nose smelling her sexual need, none of that mattered.

My dick was hard again as I lightly humped her thigh. This act of sucking her boobs, of letting my hands squeeze her luscious rack, had refueled my tanks. My cock was throbbing again. I just couldn't get enough of my mom's big, naked breasts. Mom just lied there and let me worship her rack, as it deserved to be worshipped.

"God... I love it! I love your fucking mouth, Tom. God, your mouth was fucking built to suck! Built to worship a woman! Good lord, you could make some serious money using your mouth on every inch of a woman. Every fucking inch." Mom marveled. She used her hands to guide me nipple to nipple, making sure each got worshipped equally.

This was indicative of the difference between Mom and Carmen. Carmen encouraged me to seek out a job in the medical field, pushing me beyond the limits I thought I had, really believing in me. And Mom, she was convincing me I had a future in using my mouth to pleasure women. Carmen believed in my mind and heart. Mom had faith in my body.

I did it all. I sucked. I bit. I chewed. I licked. I played with each hard nub with my tongue. I even toyed with them, letting each nipple pop from my mouth and giving them some gentle, playful sucks in succession.

"Mmmm, hon, I would happily let you do this all fucking day." Mom said lustfully. My eyes jumped to the bedside clock, and I was shocked to see a half hour had passed. I had lost any sense of time being smothered in my mom's juicy rack. I pulled back, realizing my breath had been shortened and I needed to breathe. Mom grabbed my chin and pointed my face up at her. "Your mouth is fantastic, and my tits sure do appreciate the attention. Other parts of me sure could use that kind of worship." Mom let her hands travel to the top of my head, and she began to push me down. I backed up and crawled down the bed. As I did, Mom spread her firm legs, and I found my face inches above my mom's nearly bare cunt.