You Couldn't Handle Me Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Look at it, Tom. Really stare at it." Mom whispered. "Look at your mother's cunt. Cause that's what it is. A filthy fucking cunt. Most moms have nice, plump little pussies. Not me, I have a sleek, taut cunt, built for pleasure, built to take a dick. This is what you've wanted for so long, Tom. You owe this cunt so much. So... kiss it. Give your mom's cunt a nice, wet kiss... and use some tongue while you're at it."

I glanced at Mom as she stared me down, raising her eyebrows, daring me to eat her cunt. I didn't want her to push me around so easily. I mean, I had wanted to slow-play this sex, but admittedly, I had lost sight of the goal the minute I felt Mom's breasts smothering my face. And now, being inches from my own mother's cunt, smelling her scent, almost tasting her juices on my tongue, at that moment what Mom wanted me to do was exactly what I wanted.

I wanted to eat out my mom's pussy.

In one smooth motion, I dove down and attached my open mouth around Mom's small, tight, dripping cunt. I extended my tongue till I felt Mom's pussy against my tongue for the first time. I gave her dripping cunt one long, hot lick and pulled back.

"FUCK, that's hot!" Mom spat out. She reached down and took my hair between her fingers, holding me down. "Don't be afraid, honey. Just dive in." I hesitated, and her eyes stared me down. "Eat." she insisted firmly.

Mom's juices were on my tongue. I wish I could say I didn't like it, but she tasted absolutely incredible. Her juices were so flavorful and hot. The taste sent a jolt through my cock as it rubbed against the bed. Mom's expression was firm, and her long nails were teasing my scalp, letting me know she was in control of the situation, and she could be mean if she had to. But again, what she wanted was what I wanted.

I pushed my face into Mom's cunt, my tongue lapping at her copious juices, giving her fevered licks.

"Aaaaahhh! YES!" Mom screamed out, scratching my scalp firmly. "Eat it! Eat that cunt!"

Her juices were dripping out of her pussy at a steady rate, and my tongue was there to collect them. I let her juices coat my tongue as I licked the length of her slit, my tongue sliding against her plump, mature lips.

"That's right, lick that cunt, Tom." Mom whispered. "Dig that tongue in there... get it in deep." I complied, jabbing my tongue into my mother's sweet, tasty cunt. And I could already tell, just by jamming my tongue into her, that Mom's cunt was on a whole new level of tight. Mom had been undersexed for years, and spent all that time making her body perfect in every way. That meant keeping her boobs perky and juicy, her butt riding high and tight while being extra juicy. And most importantly, it meant keeping her cunt crazy tight. And clearly, she had succeeded.

I jammed what I could of my tongue into her cunt, getting those deeper, tastier juices from inside her pussy. I lapped at her cunt with my tongue repeatedly, pleasuring my own mother. I had my mouth jammed so hard against her cunt that her throbbing clit was brushing against my nose. This caught my attention, so I slid my tongue out of her, up her lips, and began to tease around her clit.

"SHIT!" Mom spat out. "YES! Don't fucking tease me, Tom. Suck your mom's clit!" she exclaimed, impatiently. As I teased her clitoris, I saw her body react, goose bumps arising. I circled her clit for a few bits, licking through her tiny line of cunt hair, up and down her pussy lips, anywhere but the clit itself. Finally, not drawing it out too long, I wrapped my mouth around her clit and sucked.

"YES! FUCK! YES!" Mom moaned out. "Suck it! Suck my fucking clit! YES!"

I teased her clit with my lips and my tongue, playing with it lightly, driving her nuts.

"UHHH! FUCK! FUCK! YES! UUHHHHH! OOOOHHH!" Mom said, closing her eyes as her head fell back. Her legs and stomach were both jerking with pleasure. I was hitting her in the right spot. She was rubbing the top of my head as I sucked her clit. "Oh, that's it! Eat your mother's cunt. Suck her clit! Oh, I'm close! I'm close! Keep going... keep going! Oh. OH! OHH!" she moaned. She was right on the edge, right about to cum, when, with a flash of insight, I pulled back, taking my mouth off of her.

Mom's eyes opened and she looked out. She looked down at me and smiled in a way that was both unsurprised yet still exasperated.

"Oh... you little fucking prick." Mom gasped out. "Keep going! Don't stop! Don't fucking tease me!" she gasped, her clit throbbing with need.

"Teasing sucks, doesn't it?" I replied, trying to regain some leverage in this encounter. But, before I could react, Mom reached down and grabbed the back of my head roughly. Mom jammed my face back towards her crotch and before I knew it my open mouth was sealed around her cunt again, and my tongue was flicking against her throbbing clit.

"THAT'S IT! LICK IT! SUCK IT! NIBBLE YOUR MOTHER'S CLIT!" Mom screamed out, holding me firmly against her pussy. "C'mon, Tom! Be a good son! Use your tongue on your mother's throbbing clit!"

Mom's body jerked violently, and she roughly held me against her cunt, holding my open mouth around her slit, making sure I fully experienced her orgasm, making sure that when she came, my open mouth was right there, ready.

"C'MON! THAT'S IT! THAT'S IT! THAT'S IT! THAT'S IT! THAT'S IT! YES! YES! YES! YES! YYYYYYEEEEESSSS! YYYYYEEEEESSSSSS! I'M GONNA CUM! I'M GONNA CUM! I'M GONNA CUM! I'M GONNA CUM! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! YES! YES! YES! AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH! YYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSS! FFFFFFFFUUUUCCCKKKKKKK YYYYYYEEEEEEAAAAAAHHHHHH! AAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Mom screamed at the top of her lungs as her orgasm hit her. Her cunt jerked on my tongue, and suddenly, my mouth was inundated with a hot stream of girl-cum. "HHHNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! YYESSSSSS!" she screamed.

My mom kept squirting into my open mouth, wave after wave of it filling my opening. I tried my best to swallow it, but there was so much of her cum that it kept overfilling my mouth, leaking past my lips, falling onto the bedspread. I kept gulping down the girl cum, and as I did, I realized what I had tasted of her juices was simply a sample. This was the full blast. The inside of my mouth was now awash in my mother's hot sex-juice, coating my cheeks, my teeth, and infusing her flavor onto my tongue. And if I thought she tasted good before, now, after having her squirting her girl-cum directly into my open mouth, I couldn't describe her flavor as anything else but divine. She tasted incredible, her juices sizzling with flavor. And I don't know if it was how good she tasted or if it was simply the knowledge that my own mother was having a squirting orgasm into my open mouth, but it felt like her juices were going straight to my cock. As I kept gulping down her juices, it filled me with lust, like an aphrodisiac. My cock was throbbing.

Mom's thighs were surrounding my head, holding it in place roughly as she rode out her orgasm. Her butt was bouncing off the bed as she kept flexing her cunt, trying to squirt all the girl-cum she could out of her sweet cunt. Finally, her body relaxed and her butt fell to the bed as her orgasm dissipated, her squirting reduced to a mere dripping. She spread her legs and allowed me to escape. I pulled away to catch my breath, Mom's juices dripping from my mouth.

I took a few moments to recover as Mom caught her breath. Her body was covered by a light sheen of sweat, making her look incredibly sexy. I couldn't let up. I couldn't show any mercy. It was time. My cock was throbbing. And it was time to take this encounter all the way. I was about to get on my knees between her legs when she put her hands on my shoulder.

"Uh uh uh." Mom said, still gasping. "That was a really good warm-up," she began. Warm up? Mom had just cum harder than I had ever seen a woman cum, squirting everywhere, and that was simply a warm up for her? "But don't move too far... don't get ahead of yourself. That mouth of yours isn't doesn't yet. I want more. You still have one hole left to suck."

As soon as she finished, Mom leaned down and took her knees under her arms. She rolled back, her legs spread lewdly, and in a matter of seconds, I was suddenly seeing my own mother's asshole for the first time.

It was right there, less than a foot from my face. Due to her position, her ass cheeks were peeled apart, meaning that her asshole was lewdly displayed in front of me.

I shouldn't be seeing this. This was SO wrong. I was looking at my own mother's asshole! This was madness. Even though this sight was so raw, it was unbelievably sexy. Just the knowledge of seeing my hot mother so exposed, legs spread, ass-cheeks spread showing off her smooth, tight asshole to me... it was both terrifying and deeply erotic.

"When I said that mouth of yours should be used on every inch of a girl, I meant EVERY inch." Mom insisted. I was no stranger to ass play. I mean, I had sucked a few girls' asses in my day. But this was different. This was my mother's asshole, an entirely different animal for a stud like me. Sure, it did look incredibly sexy, so sexy I was licking my lips, but this was a new depth of depravity. I think any reluctance was understandable.

"You knew it would come to this, Tom." Mom explained. "I said you would need to give me everything, that you would need to be fearless. This is what I meant. I want the lips that kiss your little fiancée pressed against my asshole. I want the tongue that has pleasured so many girls rimming your own mother's butthole. So don't be a pussy, Tom. Now be a man and suck your mother's asshole!"

I knew this was so wrong, but my dick thought otherwise. Yeah, it wanted inside her cunt, but my dick throbbed at the thought of me worshipping Mom's asshole with my mouth. I had to choose between fucking her pussy or rimming her asshole. This was so messed up, and I didn't like that I wanted to suck her ass, but the beast inside me was really coming out. I couldn't help myself. And besides, I could tell Mom really needed to have her asshole worshipped.

I dove forward, my open mouth forming a seal around my own mother's asshole, and I proceeded to extend my tongue and give Mom's asshole one firm lick. I let my tongue run over the taut hole, and Mom shivered beneath me.

"Ooohhhh. Fuck!" Mom called out. I rimmed my mom's butthole, circling it with my tongue, covering it with spit. I then licked up the length of her ass-crack repeatedly, soaking it with my saliva before attacking her tight hole again. I jammed my tongue against the tight hole, trying to breach its defenses. But it was unyielding. It didn't budge it all. It was clear that if I wanted to break through her ass, I would need a far bigger weapon than my tongue. But that didn't stop me from trying as I kept jamming my tongue against her ass.

"There you go." Mom said, patting my head. "Such a big, strong man, sucking his own mother's asshole." I looked up at her and I saw her smile and slightly roll her eyes as her head fell back. I recognized that look. That appearance of near condescendence. Sure, I was pleasuring her, but that look told me I wasn't earning her respect. The look said that, in her mind, I was just another guy who had become entranced by her massive tits, dripping cunt, and delectable asshole. In her mind, her body had already conquered me. I had come in guns blazing, and now I was kneeling before her, rimming her ass.

I had to admit I might have lost sight of the goal. Every action so far had been to, in some way, give Mom pleasure, or give her the feeling of superiority. I had worshipped her tits, her cunt, and her ass. I had given her pleasure that way. While the blowjob she gave me might seem like it was for me, but it was an act designed to weaken me, to take the fight out of me, as well as showing what she was capable of. If this sex was being scored, Mom would be well ahead. I had had my moments of pushing her slightly. I had acted out, but I really hadn't taken it to her. I hadn't fought back. Well, enough with the games.

It was time to fight back.

I gave her one long, wet lick along the entire length of her ass crack all the way to her dripping cunt. I let my firm tongue her slit with another wet lick, before rising off of her by finishing up my lick on her clit. I rose up and crawled so I was on my hands and my knees over my naked mother. Mom was a little surprised, but once again, she was almost amused, eager to see what I was up to. I looked down at her as my heavy dick hung below me, throbbing again as it bobbed slightly before coming to a stop, the bubbling tip pointing at Mom's ready cunt. I reached down and took my cock into my hand, putting the tip in place, pressing lightly against the outside of Mom's pussy. As I did this, I paused.

This was it. This was the moment of truth. My dick was pressed against my mother's pussy. A son had his big, throbbing cock pressing against his mother's dripping cunt. This was a momentous moment, and I couldn't help but look Mom in the eyes.

"Are you seriously gonna do this?" Mom asked, her harsh tone replaced with a more motherly one. "Tom, you're about to fuck your own mother! It's incest! You think that just because you have a big cock and your mom is super hot means it's okay for you to do this? Tom... you're engaged! I'm married! And again... I'm your mom! What kind of son has the nerve to pull something like this? What kind of guy ditches his fiancée just to live out his twisted dream to fuck his own mom? So, I'll ask again... are you up for this?" Her tone was saying one thing, but her eagerly spread legs, and her fingers twisting her own nipples told another story.

"I can do this." I affirmed. She reached up with one of her hands and grabbed my arm lightly.

"You need to be sure you want to see your mom this way. I can get a little crazy when I get a dick in me. And plus, can you handle knowing what your mother is like in bed? Can you really handle going through life knowing what your mother sounds like when she moans in pleasure in your ear? Can you really handle know how good it feels when your mom's cunt cums on your cock? I need to know if you can handle it, or if you will... wilt." she said, rubbing my arm. Again, Mom was questioning my resolve. She was treating me like a child who was telling an obvious lie and was sticking to his story.

"I can fucking handle it! Are you ready to take a 20-year-old's massive, swollen 10-inch dick? Are you ready to go through life knowing how good your son's cock felt in your pussy? Can you handle knowing that the best sex of your life was from your own son? Can you handle seeing your son marrying another woman without getting super jealous? Are you ready to be out-fucked by your own offspring?" I growled. Mom looked up at me. Her veneer changed. The nice, motherly façade she had just put on was gone. A sneer crossed her face, and her voice changed.

"Well... lay it on me." Mom dared, glancing at my jutting cock. I reached down and made sure my cock was still in place. I glanced down one last time at Mom, and then, finally, I began to push my cock into her.

This was it. The moment of truth. This was the last moment before I entered the world of incest. This was the last instant where I could have any claim of being faithful to Carmen. I mean yes, we had performed oral sex on each other, and that was probably cheating. But now, this was about to be full on, penis-in-vagina cheating. Real cheating. Real incest. Thick, son cock in tight, mom cunt. We were both primed. The edge had be taken off, and now, we were both ready to go. We were both ready to give it our best. We were about to go to battle. There would be a winner and a loser.

It was on.

I drove my hips into her, trying to enter her pussy, but it didn't want to give. My cock was driving, but her pussy was not giving in.

"Jesus, Mom, you're tight." I grunted. "Can that pussy actually take a big cock?"

"Ha." Mom replied sarcastically. "Trust me, I've taken big dicks before. My pussy just hasn't gotten a good workout in a while. Just grow some balls and keep pushing. It'll fit." she said, squeezing my bicep.

I pushed into her harder, trying to drive the throbbing tip into her cunt. Her puffy lips had slightly spread around the tip, but it was still not allowing entrance. It was like trying to shove a baseball bat through a pin hole.

"C'mon Tom... be a man! Do it! Fuck your mom!" Mom screamed out to me. My blood boiled, and my face transformed into a scowl.

She wanted the beast. She was about to get it.

I reared back and then drove into her as hard as I could, with no mercy or any regard for her discomfort. And finally, my mother's pussy yielded and wrapped around my full, mushroom tip.

"Ahhhhh!" Mom sighed lustfully.

"Fuck!" I grunted, feeling Mom's pussy stretched around the end of my shaft. I looked down to see my cock jutting from my own Mom's pussy, and the sight was thrilling. And even though I only had the tip inside her, the feeling was sensational. I needed more.

Now that my spear was inside her, I knew the hard part was over. I looked down at Mom, gauging her reaction. Her eyes were glassy with lust and she was awaiting more. Mom wanted more cock. And I would happily oblige.

I reared back and drove into her again and this time the move was super effective. I was able to drive a good four inches of cock into my mother's eager, grasping cunt.

"Oh... GOD YES!" Mom moaned, eyes closing in pleasure.

"Hmmmmmm!" I groaned.

"You like that?" Mom gasped out. "You feel that? You feel your mom's CUNT wrapped around your shaft? You feel it squeezing your thick, monster cock? You feel my pussy smothering that throbbing dick, giving it the pleasure it needs? You feel how much it loves that cock? You feel how it is pulling you deeper? My cunt wants the whole thing, Tom. It wants every fucking inch of your cock! I want to feel your balls against my ass! Do it, Tom! Give it to me!"

I did feel what she was saying. My mother's cunt was unbelievably tight. It felt SO fucking good! Better than any pussy I had ever felt. Her cunt was squeezing my cock from every angle. It was smothering my dick in pleasure, doing things that had me shivering with pleasure, things I had never felt before. And yes, her cunt was like quicksand, wet, velvety quicksand, pulling me in deeper with every slight move I made. Her cunt wanted more. And again, I was happy to oblige.

I pushed more of my meat into her. Even though her cunt had been so difficult to enter, it was now welcoming me in like an old friend. I was able to push more into her, spreading the walls of her pussy around my invading shaft, her juices coating every bit of my dick and easing its journey. My cock was now 8 inches deep inside of her. I looked down to see her lips stretched taut around my meat.

"AAAHHHHHH!" Mom squealed, her cunt swiveling slightly around me. I grit my teeth and didn't let myself lose control. I looked down at her as she scrunched her eyes in pleasure.

"You like that? You like that dick?" I growled at her. Mom opened her eyes and looked up with me, lust painting her face.

"It's... its pretty good." she said, gawking at her own cunt splayed around my shaft. "But I still see two inches." Mom dared me. Scowling at her, I pulled back slightly and drove the remaining two inches into her.

"FUCK!" Mom screamed, feeling her cunt filled to the brim with dick. I could feel her cervix against the spongy tip of my cock. I sighed slightly as I felt my swollen balls hit Mom's ass. I had done it. I had all 10 inches of my dick inside of my mom's pussy. A shiver went up my spine and I had to clench my ass to prevent myself from losing all control inside of her. This was not the time to be a minute man. This was a marathon, and the race had just begun.

Mom's body was shivering as the pleasure ran through her. I swiveled my hips slightly as I stayed in place, letting Mom's pussy get accustomed to my meaty invader.

1...34567...17