You Couldn't Handle Me Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is that what you wanted? Is that it!? Can you handle that?" I growled down to Mom. Her eyes were closed again, but she ran her hands up my arms, then down my firm back, then took two firm handfuls of my bare ass and pulled me into her.

"Just stay right there, babe. Stay right there." she gasped, squeezing my ass in her palms repeatedly. I looked down and wondered if I was succeeding. Was my cock too much for her? Was my cock making her lose control?

Mom slid one hand up my back to the back of my head. She pulled me down, and before I knew it, her head jumped up and attached her lips to mine.

I made out with my mom again, our lips smacking together, our tongues mashing again. Mom's other hand kept admiring my ass, squeezing it between her fingers. My cock was tingling inside of her as her pussy squeezed me over and over again. This felt strangely intimate, which I did not expect from her.

I guess I should have seen her next move coming.

Mom's grip tightened around me and I found myself being pulled to the side. Before I knew it, Mom had rolled us over, our lips pulled apart, and she was suddenly on top of me, looking down at me arrogantly.

"Haha! I knew you'd fall for that." Mom laughed. "What? You thought just putting your dick in me would make me lose control? Sure, you're really fucking big, and I had to get used to it, but trust me, I can handle it."

"Then why the act?" I asked.

"I just wanted to get my hands on that cute butt of yours!" she replied, smiling wickedly. I was now on my back, my own mother sitting on my cock, looking down at me wickedly, her huge boobs hanging down. She looked down at our conjoined crotches, and her juices leaking down to my balls. "Would you look at that?" Mom gasped slightly, admiring the sight. "I will say, Tom, you are mighty impressive. You are cute, you are built, you are hung, and you know how to use that mouth. But this is the fun part. This is when I break you. This is the part where every other guy has crumbled. This is your mother unleashed. This is when I take permanent ownership of this hot body of yours. Say goodbye to your mother. Say hello to your mistress." she finished, and as she did, she reached forward to grab the headboard.

Then, the barrage began.

Mom ground into the base of my dick, swiveling her tight cunt around me, before she lifted her ass smoothly, my cock appearing from her overstuffed cunt, coated in her juices. She rose up to the tip, let her ass hang in the air for just a moment, before she drove herself into me. Her ass smacked into my thighs as she drove herself down the full length of my meat.

SMACK!

"Ughh!" I groaned, the feeling of my mom's squeezing cunt slide down my cock so quickly was an unspeakable pleasure. But Mom didn't let me take in this moment of pleasure. She just picked up speed.

SMACK!

SMACK! SMACK!

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

My own mother was bouncing on my turgid, pulsing weapon. Mom was fucking herself on my big, thick cock! It was happening. It was finally happening! After all these years it was happening. I had to blink my eyes to make sure this wasn't some crazy dream. My mom was above me, using the headboard as leverage as she drove herself into me firmly, her body slamming into mine as she fucked me. Her huge boobs were bouncing and jiggling with each motion, nipples dancing in the air. And she kept just driving into me, again and again. She was relentless.

"You like that? You fucking like that you fuck?!" Mom panted out. She was pressing her advantage, well aware of what a momentous occasion this was for me, trying to fuck me into submission before I could get with the picture. And, although I knew this was essentially a competition, I couldn't get over how good Mom's tight cunt felt around my dick. I knew this whole thing was supposed to be for me to be able to move on with Carmen, but God damn, my mom's cunt felt good! On each stroke, her cunt squeezed every inch of my shaft and that tightness felt incredible as she drove into me, her pussy stroking my cock with each bounce. I couldn't find the words to reply to her and this just spurred Mom on.

She started to ride me even harder. She was literally bouncing on me as she rode my length, her ass driving into me, driving into the bed, testing the bedsprings as the headboard of the bed slammed into the wall. My hips would no doubt be bruised come morning.

"C'mon Tom! You big, strong fucking man!" Mom spat out sarcastically. "Look at you, lying there, like a pussy, just taking it. Just letting your Mom dominate you. Letting her own you, like she always has! All I ever had to do was flash some cleavage, or shake my ass at you, and you would do whatever I wanted. Fuck! Just a lost puppy looking for his momma. Well, you fucking found her. And your Mom is not letting you out to play ever again. You will NOT be getting married. You will never be with another girl again! You'll just be a walking dick for your mother to use! Admit it, Tom! ADMIT IT!" Mom screamed out, her ass unrelenting as she drove into me, trying to break me in both mind and body.

I scowled as Mom tried breaking me down. My blood was boiling and I was panting with anger. I wanted to shut her up. I wanted to prove her wrong. Her body was amazing, her pussy was crazy tight, and she was relentless in her fucking, but the thing was, my stamina was holding up. My cock was tingling with pleasure, but I didn't feel too close to cumming. The edge had been taken off, and that may have been the worst things she could have done. I felt empowered. I felt like I could conquer anything. But the best part was this:

I could handle Mom.

That fact was confirmed to me, and it filled me with resolve. It drove me to fight back. So, as Mom rode me, sneering as she did so, her smooth, bouncing breasts beckoning to me, I fought back.

I reached up and grabbed Mom's boobs in my big hands, squeezing them firmly, before grabbing her nipples and giving each one a firm twist. And as I did that, I began to drive up into her.

"Oh..." I began, grunting lightly as I tried to keep my cool. "We started? I thought we were still warming up?" I said, squeezing her massive breasts over and over as they jiggled above me, the round flesh pouring through my fingers. "Is this the best an old lady like you can do?"

Mom's eyes flashed with anger as she began to somehow ride me even harder, slamming herself into me roughly. If someone walked through the front door and listened to the bouncing bedsprings from upstairs, the headboard slamming into the wall, and the violent smacking of skin on skin, it would be obvious that some pretty rough sex happening here.

"Old lady, huh?" Mom asked. "Well, this old lady is gonna give you the best sex off your life! This old lady will ride you harder than any young slut! This old lady will fuck you better than your ugly fucking whore fiancée!"

"SHUT UP!" I roared as I drove my cock up into her. "Don't fucking talk about her like that! EVER!"

"I struck a fucking nerve, clearly!" Mom said with a cackling laugh. "Yeah! Fuck! Deep down, you know I'm right Tom! You know your girlfriend's ugly! You know she's gross and ugly and fat! You're a stud, Tom! You deserve better than her! Why settle for a fucking disgusting excuse for a woman when you could have a goddess like me!?"

I warned her to not say anything about Carmen. And once she did, I grabbed her nipples and torqued them roughly.

"AAAAAHHHHHHHHH! FFFUUUCCKKKK!" Mom screamed, but as she did, her cunt tightened in pleasure.

"You have nothing to threaten me with Tom! Anything you give me, I will fucking take it! There is nothing you can do that I won't take pleasure in!" Mom warned. I was seeing red, and I kept squeezing her breasts roughly, squeezing them to relieve my anger.

"You're just an old slut! Grasping at straws! Trying to be like you were when you were young and guys still wanted you! When you were young and hot, and not the twisted old lady you became!" I spat out with venom.

"And you're just a dirty little boy with a warped mind!" Mom replied, still driving her wet pussy onto me. "A boy who can't have a real relationship with a girl cause he's too hung up on his hot mom. He can't have sex with a girl without imaging his own mom in her place. What a twisted piece of shit you turned out to be!"

"It's all thanks to you, Mom." I replied, driving my swollen cock back up into her. "Look at what you did! Tempting your own son into cheating on his fiancée with you! Convincing your own son into fucking his Mom! Trying to poison him, trying to ruin him for other women! If I'm warped, you're fucking demented!"

We continued fucking each other, neither of us wanting to give the other an inch, other than the 10 inches I was driving into her. Neither of us wanted to admit how good the sex was, or how good the other was at pleasuring them. That would be considered a loss, as if admitting to the pleasure was admittance that the other was doing a better job at sex than they were. We were both trying to stay cool, calm, and collected. In a normal sex session, we would both be moaning our heads off. But here, it was a battle to see whose resolve would break first.

The passion was flowing through my veins as I fucked my mother. And that passion I was feeling wasn't born out of love. It born purely out of lust and competitiveness, and hatred. There could be no question that what I said was true. Mom was a twisted, insane bitch. Tempting your own son into fucking you and cheating on his fiancée is about as low a thing a mother could do to her son. Combined with the venom she was spitting both towards myself and Carmen, I had never hated my mom more. With that being said, I couldn't help but admit this was the best sex of my life.

Mom was absolutely relentless, absolutely filthy, and absolutely gorgeous. She was living up to the hype. I had never been fucked so hard. I had never been with a woman so nasty. She had never looked hotter. She had worked up a good sweat, coating her body, making her golden skin glow. Even her gorgeous face, screwed up in anger and pleasure, looked incredible. And her boobs looked even bigger than ever in my hands.

"Oh Tom, you hadn't realized?" she asked condescendingly. "Yeah, I'm fucking nuts! You have no idea what's it like going through life never getting the one thing you truly need. You have no idea what that does to a person. It was fucking torture. And yeah, I may be demented, but that's exactly what you want. Demented old ladies are clearly your thing! Not stupid young girls!"

"Say it again!" I replied, my hips driving my thick cock into her angrily. "Insult Carmen again! I dare you!"

"Oh yeah?" Mom asked. "You like that, you sick fuck! You like hearing me bashing your girlfriend? Well, uhhh, fuck... how about this... Carmen is as ugly as she is stupid. She is a sad little tub of lard. And seeing her disgusting fucking face and hearing that nasally fucking voice makes me want to slap her nasty face!"

Acting on instinct, I pulled my hands off her rack and reached around her. I took hold of her long hair and yanked her head back roughly, causing her bouncing to stop. As I did, I sat up and took her hard nipple into my mouth, biting her nipple roughly.

"OOWWWW! FUCKING FUCK!" Mom called out. I thought I had broken through, and gotten one over on her, when I felt her arms around my head. She leaned back, forcing me along with her, forcing my cock as deep into her as possible as she sat in my lap. She pulled my head with her, forcing me to suck her massive breast again. And sure, I did start off biting it, but now my tongue was avidly flicking and sucking the rubbery nipple.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH! YYYYYYEEEESSSSSS! THAT'S IT!" Mom squealed as her head fell back in pleasure, her hair hitting the bed under her. Again, she was taking my offense and taking pleasure in it. She kept parrying my attacks. And yet, through all of this, we kept fucking each other.

I couldn't explain it. I had never hated anyone more than I did with Mom at this moment, but we were still fucking each other as hard as we could. I hated her, and she was trying to break me just to prove a point. This was hate-sex of the highest order. And neither of us could stop.

I needed to take control. I needed to put her on the defensive. I wrapped my hands around her and threw to the side. I rolled her over, and I followed, keeping my dick in her as I fucked her. I was on top of her for a second before she pushed me up, rolling me onto my side. We kept driving into each other as we wrestled for control, rolling back and forth across the bed, fighting for position. Unfortunately, Mom was able to get on top and shoved my wrists to the bed.

"Wow, the big, strong football player can't escape his old mom!" Mom cackled. She resumed bouncing her ass, her round butt bouncing on my thighs again as we kept fucking. "Give up, Tom. There's no escaping this. You can't get the better of me! So, just give up. Give in! Admit defeat, admit I'm better. Admit how good I am. Admit how good this is. Admit how much better your mother is at sex than your fiancée. Admit that your mother is all you'll ever need. Admit that you need you mom more than you ever needed Carmen!"

"No!" I replied as she kept bouncing violently on my cock, the bed bouncing like a trampoline

"Admit it all, son... do it! Imagine how good you'll feel when you give up. Submission's a wonderful feeling, I've heard. You'll be free. Give up, give in, and let go. Let go of your inhibitions. Let go of your doubts. Let go of your loyalties, and focus on me. Forget about school. Forget about Carmen. Forget about getting married. Forget about having a family. All of that, everything you need, you can get from me." Mom said. I reached up and squeezed her big boobs again, but her words confused me.

"Wait... what?" I asked as I kept driving up into her. Did she mean...?

"That's right... you heard me. I told you I am willing to take this as far as it needs to go, and I meant it. That pussy you're fucking? It's super fertile. And if your 10-inch cock unloads a huge batch of thick cum deep inside me, there's no doubt what will happen. If conquering you means letting you knock me up and put a baby in my belly... then that's what I'll do."

My pace slowed down as I took in her words. No, she couldn't be serious, could she? This was literally insane. She had lost it. She was willing to let me knock her up? She was willing to let her own son get her pregnant? What? She had lost her mind. There wasn't any other explanation. This was way too much. Way too far. Way too serious. I didn't want this. I had never even considered that. I figured that at the end, I would just pull out or something.

Mom took advantage of my confusion. She picked up the pace, bouncing on me harder. My hands kept squeezing her boobs, out of instinct, mainly, not knowing what else to do.

"You hear me, son?" Mom said, her voice sinewy like a witch as it hit my ears, her hips driving me into the bed. "You're gonna knock up your own Mom. You're gonna get your mother pregnant. Fuck, your cock really jumped at that! You want this as much as I do, don't you? You want to knock up your own Mom, don't you? You want to fill her so full of cum that there is no doubt she ends up a knocked up slut? You would rather give your mother all of your babies instead of giving them to Carmen, right? C'mon Tom, you can tell me. I'm your mother, after all."

Mom was right. My cock did jump when she mentioned me knocking her up. My mind knew better, but my cock wanted it. My cock was slobbering at the idea of filling Mom up with cum and knocking her up. My cock craved the illicit filthiness of it. It was so wrong, and I knew it, but my dick loved it. This was my mother, and getting her pregnant should be out of the question. But, as soon as Mom said it, my cock wanted it. Every part of my mind was trying to stop me, but my cock wanted otherwise. My cock wanted one thing, my brain wanted another. Something had to give.

I think that was the moment I snapped.

I remember hearing that crazy people don't think they've gone crazy. They think they've gone saner. That's how I felt. Things had become crystal clear. I saw the way forward. I saw how to beat Mom. I saw what I had to do. I saw what I had to sacrifice.

I had a plan.

Before Mom could react, I sat up again, wrapped my arms around her, and threw her onto her back. I rolled on top of her and pinned her down, her naked, writhing body below mine. She tried to escape, but I held her in place roughly, my muscles flexing. She was at my mercy this time. I leaned down and moved my lips to her ear.

"You have no idea how far I'm willing to take this." I whispered harshly into her ear, pistoning my smooth shaft into her. "I am willing to go even farther than you are."

"Oh yeah?" she asked.

"Yeah, I am. And when I tell you, you will break. You will writhe and moan and scream like the crazed slut you are." I said. I was having trouble controlling myself, her squeezing cunt felt so fucking good.

"Bring it." Mom dared in response, not giving me a single sign that my cock was affecting her. Both of us were putting up an act, and I wagered I could make her break first and lose herself to the pleasure.

My plan was simple. I had to bluff. I had to convince my mom that I was willing to go all the way with this. To do things she wouldn't. So basically, I had to turn up the filth. I had to let my dark side take over. I had to do and say things I didn't really mean in order to overcome her. I had to lie, to work her up so much with my words that I could break her without actually having to back up my bold claims. I had to get filthy. I had to be nasty. I had to let my cock take over proceedings and run the show.

"I'll go as far as you said you would, but I can go even farther." I began, my voice dripping with an unfamiliar coldness, driving my cock into her at a more languid pace, readying to ratchet up the filth. "You think I'm afraid of knocking you up? No, quite the opposite. I planned on it."

"Bull." Mom replied, sucking my neck, rightly not believing me. Time to turn the heat up.

"No, I did. It's what we both always wanted. We're both that filthy. We're both that nasty. We both want it to go that far. All these years, Mom. All this build up. For too long, my cock throbbed for you. It throbbed for your hot body. You have no idea how much cum these big tits made me spill." I said, grabbing her boobs firmly, my voice dripping with an almost liquid tenor. "You have no idea I've wanted this. How long I've fantasized about this. How far my fantasies evolved as my tastes grew. Do you seriously think, in my deepest, darkest fantasies of fucking my own mother, that I was wearing a condom? Or that I imagined you were on the pill? No, I imagined my bare cock in your tight cunt. Real, true fucking incest, as it should be. I always imagined it being rough... and nasty." I said, kissing her ear. "I imagined giving you every inch. I imagined us both losing control. And in that moment, when I was about to explode, I didn't ever once imagine pulling out. No, when it came down to it, I imagined you putting your hand on my ass... and pulling me deeper." I said, kissing her ear again, my voice firm. Mom sighed softly. "I imagined you making sure your own son's swollen, ten-inch cock was completely inside you, up to the balls, when it was about to explode. I imagined you rubbing my swollen nuts, trying to draw the cum out. I imagined your cunt squeezing my shaft, trying to pull me in deeper, trying to make me lose control. And when I did lose control, when you did make me cum, when I unloaded deep inside your nasty, filthy, tight cunt... I imagined your pussy taking all of it. Swallowing every drop."

1...45678...17