You Couldn't Handle Me Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck." Mom sighed softly, the picture I was painting clearly appealing to her.

"And when a filthy cunt like yours gets filled to the brim with the thick, creamy load of a 20-year-old guy, there's only one possible outcome." I continued. "So, if you think me getting you pregnant, me knocking up my own Mom and putting the baby in your belly that should be given to Carmen, if you think that will scare me off... think again."

Did I actually want to knock up my own Mom? Not really. But as much as I hated to admit it, my dick did enjoy that level of filth. My cock throbbed at the thought of getting Mom pregnant, but of course, my mind knew better. However, I had to make sure Mom believed I wanted that. I had to make sure she knew that would not be enough to beat me. So I had to let that deep, dark side of me take over for a bit. The part that did want to put a baby in my own mother's belly. I only hoped that when this was over, I can shut down that part of me. Cause honestly, being this filthy, being this nasty... it felt good.

It felt right.

"Okay..." Mom gasped as I steadily drove my juice covered cock in and out of her. "But how would you deal with your fiancée after knowing you knocked up your mother?" Mom asked, writhing under me lightly, trying to poke holes in my story. "You would cry and moan, I'm sure."

"I'll do what you're not willing to." I growled, looking down at Mom, driving into her achingly slow. "You can bash Dad all you want, cheat behind his back, but the one thing you would not be willing to do is break it off. Break it off, betray him right to his face. You've had an easy life, Mom, and you're not gonna give it up. You have barely had to work a day in your life! And if you think your little pathetic acting parts would keep you living the life of luxury if you broke up with Dad, then you are a fool. You think Hollywood really wants a washed up old slut? You think you're gonna really be in movies and be a huge star? Think again, Mom! Dream on! Face facts, you're a 42-year-old mom, not a hot young starlet! Your time is over. You're a mom, and that's all you will ever be. So... if you want to really take this as far as this would need to go, you need to give up everything. Your husband. Your dream. Everything." I said viciously, tearing her down. I know it was mean to break down my mother, and tear apart her dreams, but I had to be vicious to conquer Mom. "You would go pretty far, but you don't have the guts to go THAT far."

"As if you would give it all up." Mom replied, writhing, her hips meeting mine as I pushed my swollen meat inside of her.

"I would... I'm young. I can give up school. I can give up my friends." I replied, my cock going at a steady pace into her. "You're old. Your roots are too deep."

"What about your father? What about Carmen?" Mom asked as she writhed under me.

"I'll give it all up. I'm a man. I don't need a father anymore." I began.

"And Carmen?" Mom asked.

"If I got better than what she gave me, I would give her up. I would cut her loose." I claimed.

"Bullshit." Mom said again, still not buying it.

"If I had sex so much better than what she could offer me, I would." I said, reaching down confidently to slide my palms against her soft, ripe boobs.

"Yeah, right." Mom said as I squeezed her big breasts.

"If I had life-changing sex, sex so good it changes me... sex so good I couldn't forget it, I wouldn't be able to be with her. She wouldn't be enough. I would come back for more. I would NEED more. You know I'm right. It's what you would do. If you had sex that good, if the pleasure is that addictive... you wouldn't be able to give it up either. You couldn't. You think you would be able to resist that need? If you had something so world-shakingly hot, no matter how committed you are, no matter how in love you are, it would change you. It would always tempt you back. You know that I'm telling the truth. I would betray her, Mom. You hear me? I would do it. I would do what you don't have the guts to. I would betray my future wife. My soul mate! I would do it... just to conquer you. Just to be done with you. That's the sacrifice I would make, Mom. That's how badly I want to break you." I growled, my slow fucking becoming a little more firm.

"I don't believe you." Mom replied, but as she did, her pussy was gripping my cock tighter. "You're too much of a pussy to break her heart."

This was it. My plan. My big gambit. This is what I had to do to conquer Mom. I had to put it all on the line. It was the only way to win. It was the only way to conquer Mom and be able to move on.

"I'll put it all on the line, Mom." I replied. I pulled out of Mom, got on my knees, and stepped out of bed. My cock had never looked bigger, jutting out in front of me, coated in our juices. Mom watched me, curiously, as she lied on her back, legs spread, her crotch coated with moisture. I went to my jeans and grabbed my phone. I moved back towards the bed, phone in hand. I rejoined her on the bed, got on my knees in front of her, and guided my weapon back into her silky, tight cunt, sliding up to the balls again. I leaned over her and continued speaking to her.

"This is me texting Carmen, telling her to come over in one hour, to just come on upstairs for a big surprise." I said, showing her the contents of the text before sending it. I leaned over and got a few inches above her, holding my cock in place inside of her, not moving it. "If we're not done by then, she will catch us. And if she does, she'll see her true love betraying her. She'll catch her fiancé fucking his own mom. How low that would make her feel? How humiliated she would be? And I would have no choice but to play it up. If the sex goes on that long, it would have to be pretty incredible, right? I would show your hot body off to her. I would show my girlfriend how much sexier my mom is than her. And I would force her to watch us in action. Watch my own hot mother riding my cock. I would humiliate my fiancée by parading my affair in her face. But that's only if you conquer me. If I finish up with you by then, I get to walk away. But if I fail, I would cut off things with her immediately. I would humiliate her brazenly. I would let her catch us in the act. Because if you're actually good enough to not let me conquer you, then I've found something better than her. And I would tell her this. I would tell her the truth."

"Which is?" Mom asked, looking up at me. I leaned down to her ear.

"I would tell her what I know, deep down. I would tell her that she's not very pretty. That I actually think she's kinda ugly." I whispered.

"What?" Mom said in shock, her pussy clenching around me. It burned to say these things about Carmen, but to conquer Mom, I had to say them.

"I would tell my fiancée she's ugly. I would tell her she's fat. A fat fucking tub of lard." I spat out.

"Fuck!" Mom gasped, her cunt quivering around my shaft.

"I would tell her that the only reason I was with her was cause I couldn't have you. That she was just a replacement, a pale imitation of a goddess like you." I replied.

Mom's cunt squeezed my cock in spasms, and I'm pretty sure a light orgasm passed through her.

"You like that?" I spat out, beginning to piston my cock in-and-out of her again. "You like hearing your son trashing his fiancée? Humiliating her? You like that? Tell me!"

"Yes! I love it!" Mom admitted, her hands rubbing my back. I began to pick up the pace, driving into her

"If she walked in and caught us, I would tell her to get close, and when she did, I would shove her face in your ass!" I claimed.

"Uhhh! Fuck! And would you hold it there while I rub my ass all over your girlfriend's ugly face?" Mom gasped out, the filthiness of the fantasy getting to her.

"Yeah!" I agreed, grunting as I drove my needy shaft into her a little faster. "Tell me all the nasty shit you've been dreaming of doing to her!" I ordered her. Clearly, the idea of humiliating my girlfriend greatly appealed to Mom, so instead of having to say these awful things myself, I figured I could let her turn herself on, let her break herself.

"Fuck! I would... um... I've already done it before, but I loved showing her my body. I loved seeing her gawk in pure fucking jealousy. I loved having your ugly little girlfriend drooling in jealousy over your mom's big boobs. I fucking dreamed of just bitching her out at every opportunity. Just being a straight-up cunt to my son's fiancée... God, that sounds so hot to me! Fuck yeah! I was trying to figure out a way for only you to come home alone from Europe and fucking strand her across the world! HA!"

Mom's cunt was quivering as she kept talking. She was getting close to cumming. I couldn't let myself get too angry at Mom's insanity. I was getting close to making her admit to the pleasure I was giving her. I had to press the advantage.

"You like that cock, Mom? I can tell you do." I said, beginning to hammer into her, giving her my full length. "I can feel your cunt squeezing my shaft. You so want to cum now, don't you? You want to cum hard on your son's dick? Admit it!"

"No." Mom sighed, eyes closed, not wanting to admit it. She was a lot closer to cumming than I was, and I wasn't letting her escape without cumming hard.

"You sure?" I asked, my ass bouncing up and down, my cock spearing her clenching cunt, her lips stretched to the max around my meat. "I can feel your cunt squeezing me, Mom. You love it. Your cunt loves your son's big dick."

"It's... not bad." Mom said softly.

"It's gonna be a big one, isn't it?" I asked. She just kept her eyes closed, not wanting the added visual stimulation to make her lose it.

"What a filthy whore you turned out to be." I growled, my cock smoothly pistoning in and out of her. "I respected you once. You used to be a good mom. A respectable member of society. But look at you now. Naked, cheating on your husband, getting drilled by your own son. Getting turned on by the nasty things you want to do your future daughter-in-law. Your son just wants to walk down the aisle with her, to live a happy life. But all you do is fume in jealousy. You want your son's cock to yourself!" Mom's pussy tightened at this remark. "When I get married, you're gonna keep scheming to find a way to get my dick again. You'll steal her plane ticket and take her place on the honeymoon." Her pussy squeezed my shaft. "You'll parade your filthy body in a tiny bikini in front of me, in front of the whole world." Her cunt squeezed my swollen meat again. "You'll sneak in my room at night... and wear Carmen's wedding dress when you fuck me."

"FUCK!" Mom called out, her cunt squeezing my cock hard, her juices boiling over, splashing against my balls. As I felt her pussy quivering around me as a small orgasm passed through her, I pulled out, just holding the tip inside of her, and not moving it, not letting her fully enjoy this orgasm fully.

"No!" Mom plead, grabbing my butt, squeezing it hard, trying to pull me back in, but I wouldn't give.

"Ask for it!" I demanded. "Tell me!" I said, wanting her to beg.

"You don't do that... you don't take a cum like that away from me." Mom panted. I simply looked at her with a glint in my eye. "Ugh, fine! Just fuck me!" Mom screamed out, eyes opened wide, lust blazing in them. "Just fuck me with your big, fat cock! Get on with it!" Mom screamed out. "Be a man and fuck your mother fully!"

I began to drive my cock back into her, jamming in and out of her quivering, clenching sheath. Her pussy was dripping with her juices, my driving cock forcing the girl-cum out of her.

"Tell me!" I growled. "Tell me how much you love my cock!" I said, pressing the advantage.

"I love it, okay! You like hearing that? I love my son's big, fat cock! I love it a lot more than I ever loved you as a son!" she spat out as I fucked her.

"Really?" I asked, not sure if I should be offended by that.

"Yeah! If I could just have the cock and not have to deal with any of your bullshit, I would fucking take that deal." Mom said. "You're such a filthy fucking asshole. That cock's the only good, obedient thing about you."

"Oh, c'mon. That's not a thing a mother should say." I said condescendingly as I drilled her.

"I don't fucking care! I was never cut out to be a Mom. I'm a filthy fucking slut! It's what I was born to be! It's what this body is meant for!" Mom called out. "And you're no son! You're a filthy boy with a man-sized body. A twisted little shit who can't handle the fact that his mother is super hot and has big, jiggly breasts! An arrogant little prick who thinks he's so hot he thinks even his mother should fall for his whiles!" she said, her voice warbling and her boobs bouncing as I drilled her.

"You want to know what you are?" I asked, my hips smoothly rolling as I fucked her. "You're a teenage slut in a mom's body. You're a jealous bitch who finds it impossible to believe that any guy would find another woman more attractive. You're a dirty old woman who leers at her own son's fit body. You're a twisted cunt who cheats on her husband with her own son!"

"That's right." Mom said, curling her sweaty legs around me as our bodies drove into each other in one mass of flesh, clutching me like a spider. "That's fucking right! And that's what you love about me. You might fucking hate me for making you do this, but you love everything about me. And that's why you will lose. That's why you keep fucking me. That's why you're so close to cumming."

"You first." I replied. "I can feel how badly you want this. I can feel your cunt quivering. You want to cum hard on your own son's cock. You want me to make you scream!"

"You don't think I feel how swollen your cock is? How much harder you're fucking me. How fucking hard you are? How your cock twitched when I bashed your disgusting girlfriend? You're on edge, son. Just let go and cum. Cum inside your mother. It'll feel soooo good." Mom urged.

Despite my bravado, despite all my shit-talking and arrogance, Mom's pussy was driving me nuts. Her pussy was a new experience completely. It gripped my cock like a vice, squeezing me with her tight, wet walls. Other girls simply had tight pussies, and those were good. But Mom's cunt, it was giving my cock a workout. Squeezing it, pulling it, stretching around it, coating it with moisture, pleasuring it in every way. My Mom had a cunt specifically and solely designed to make men cum.

And just being with her, seeing Mom's naked body, seeing her in action... let's just say, she lived up to her reputation. She was an insatiable wildcat in bed, her level of filth was something I had never encountered. My mother was the filthiest slut I had ever seen. And that includes porn sluts. Mom topped them all. Her mouth was as filthy as her tits were huge, as if there was a direct correlation between her cup size and her filth level.

She could fuck with the endurance of a marathon runner. Her energy was endless. Her ass was as juicy as I thought. Her big boobs were as soft and firm and even more gigantic than I thought. She was tight and firm in all the right places, and curvy and luscious where it counted. And her face looked as gorgeous and sexy as ever. And seeing my own Mom, who had always been there in my younger years, saying nothing but kind and encouraging things, now spewing such lust-filled filth, it was a thrilling thing to experience. Despite her character flaws, Mom had it all. Her body was a well-oiled machine, created for the sole purpose of pleasuring men.

And she was doing the job on me. It took every fiber in my being to not be groaning and moaning like a rutting beast. It took every bit of self-control to not just spend this whole time rubbing and scrubbing my face on Mom's jutting tits. If it were up to me, I could spend hours just squeezing, sucking and fucking my mom's massive jugs. But this was a battle, and I couldn't lose control for one second.

Our bodies were now rolling against each other on the bed, moving as one. We were both covered with sweat. Her chest was pressed into mine, her massive melons billowing against my chest. My balls were broiling, eager to explode, but I suppressed that urge. My mom's teasing, silky, cock-loving cunt so wanted me to cum, it wanted to be filled with her son's thick, creamy goodness, but I could not let that happen. That explosion of white cum spewing from my nuts was practically a white flag, signifying my defeat and her superiority. I needed Mom to surrender. I needed Mom to admit my superiority.

I had to make this bitch moan.

I picked up the pace, trying to bring this encounter to a screaming end. A temporary end, at least, cause I knew one big orgasm would not be enough for an orgasm-starved slut like my dear old mom. Luckily for her, it would be the first of many.

"C'mon Mom... cum. You know you want to." I urged, driving into her firmly, making her boobs ripple like the heavy, perky mounds of flesh they were. "The second you saw your son's great, big cock, you just wanted to wrap that tight little cunt around it and just... cum. Cum all over it. Cum all over your son's big cock! C'mon Mom. Let it out... scream."

"You're right... I'm gonna cum. But not until I feel your cum bursting deep inside me. Trust me, Tom, I can hold on for a long, long time." Mom claimed, smiling confidently, her legs tightening around me as she gripped my shoulders. "And when I do cum, when you feel that tight fucking cunt squeeze the life out of your dick, you will be mine fully!" Mom boasted. My ass was rising and falling as I drilled her. I pumped into her, and even though her pussy was quivering with pleasure, judging by her resolve, she was clearly confident that she wouldn't be cumming anytime soon.

We were two immovable objects, our will not allowing either of us to break. Something had to give. Someone had to break.

Sometimes, change happens based on a brilliant idea. Sometimes, progress is made based on the strong will to make change happen. And sometimes, change happens based on a simple twist of fate.

In this case, my back began to hurt. This repeated motion, over and over, from the same position, was taking its toll. I was pretty fit, but fucking my own Mom was taking its toll, and my lower back began to feel the burn. So, I changed my angle of motion, spreading my knees, arching my back to ease the pain.

And as I did, my pumping shaft angled upward, sliding along the upper membrane of her silky cunt. And as I pushed my thick shaft into her cunt, all the way in, the mushroom tip of my cock slid along that same, silky membrane... and Mom's pussy locked around my cock.

"oooooOOOOOOHHHHH!" Mom moaned out, a scream bursting out from her, a moan she clearly didn't see coming. Her eyes blazed with pleasure as she looked up at me in shock, not knowing where that came from. My cock had hit her in just the right way. I smiled wolfishly as I realized I had hit her sweet spot. My eyes flashed, knowing I had the advantage.

"No, no, no!" Mom said quickly. I pushed my cock into her again, making sure to repeat my previous angle, making sure to her hit her sweet spot. "Don't you dare! Don't you daroooooooohhhhhhhh FFFFUUUUUUCCCCKKKKKK YYYYYYYESSSSSS!" Mom moaned out, her head falling back as her pussy spasmed around me. Mom's nails dug into my shoulders as her moans echoed through the bedroom.

I varied my strokes, not letting my cock hit her sweet spot. I let Mom recover and look up at me.

"You motherfucker!" Mom spat out. "You son of a bitch, don't do it again, don't you... ooooOOOOHHHH GAAWWWDDDDD!" Mom's cunt quivered hard around my cock. I let her recover for a few moments, teasing her, and was about to give her some more when she tried to push me, to use her limbs to roll me over onto my back, to regain control, but I wasn't gonna let her. Not this time. I was in control. I pinned her arms down and continue sliding my cock in an out of her eager snatch.

1...56789...17