You Couldn't Handle Me Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My mind was absorbed by the big pair of breasts smothering my face. Mom scrubbed her tits against my face, making sure her smooth flesh and breast-sweat rubbed against every part of my face. Her nipples scratched across me, criss-crossing my face as her smooth flesh molded over my features. My mouth gasped for breath whenever there were no breasts on my lips, pulling air through her cleavage and into my mouth. And the scent of her body, her smooth breasts and her light perfume, I don't think I would ever get it out of my nose. I don't know if I even wanted you, cause that scent was an aphrodisiac, sending a jolt of pleasure to my cock.

My cock was getting re-moistened by Mom's slick, running juices that were dripping down my cock, coating my balls, practically coating my entire crotch. Mom worked up a good rhythm, using the bed's bounciness to aid her in riding my cock. She was riding my cock at a rapid pace, taking my entire length inside of her quivering sheathe.

The thrill of having Mom's boobs pressed against my face was a thrill in itself, but it stole my focus, since withstanding my mother's tighter than tight cunt was a battle of attrition. It took all my focus to withstand Mom's assault. But having Mom's breasts against my face, as well as my short supply of air, stole my attention from my pulsing, needy cock. And if I wasn't careful, I would lose control and spurt warm cum deep inside of her.

Mom had assumed control, simultaneously riding and smothering me, driving me crazy from multiple angles. My cock was pulsing as it smoothly went in and out of her.

"Hon, it's not healthy to hold back so much." Mom moaned out. "Those big balls must be so full! So much sperm... just bursting to get out. Just let go, Tom. Let go. Release all that pent-up, thick cum in my sweet pussy. Give it to me. Give it all to me. Fill my cunt with your cum, Tom. Fill your mother's pussy with hot cum! Do it! Fill up your slutty mother's filthy cunt with creamy, tasty sperm!"

My focus had been pulled apart, and if she kept this up, I would lose it. I would lose control. I would cum inside her. If I didn't do something, I would be filling Mom's cunt with jizz momentarily. But I couldn't move. I couldn't breathe. Mom was breaking me down, exploiting my weakness. From between her breasts, my eyes flashed open. She exploited my weakness? Well, it was time to exploit hers.

I reached up and found Mom's breasts, taking them in my palms, digging into them. As she scrubbed her big breasts over my face, my fingers slid across the expansive, firm flesh, searching until my fingertips found her nipples. As she confidently bounced on my dick, her breasts jiggling against my cheeks, I took each of her nipples between my fingers and gave each of them a firm twist.

"AAAAHHHHH! FUCK!" Mom moaned out, her breasts pressing roughly into my face as she screamed out in pleasure. Mom lifted herself up, holding herself up with her hands on the bed again, her breasts hovering over my eyes again. "You little shit! You fucking piece of shit!" Mom sneered at me. "Stop fighting your destiny. You can't stop this from happening!" I looked up at her, breathing in the heated air between us, refilling my lungs.

"I think you'd better hurry up, Mom. Try to get the job done on me before I get it done on you first. What's gonna give first... your weakness or mine?" I asked. Mom screwed up her face and dove back down, slamming her boobs against my face, smothering me again.

Her hips resumed bouncing, driving her wet pussy down onto my turgid weapon, riding me again. Our sweaty skin began slapping into each other as we fucked.

Mom resumed sliding her slick breasts all over my face, bouncing on me harder, trying to get me off. I shook my face in them, fully immersing my face in Mom's rack. As Mom tried smothering me again, I found her nipple with my mouth and bit on it.

"AAAAHHHHH!" Mom moaned out throwing her head back as she drove back, riding my dick even as this jolt went through her. And a jolt did go through her as I felt her pussy squeeze my cock firmly. She bounced harder, no doubt knowing I was making some progress on her, bringing her closer to cumming yet again. I slid my lips across her sweaty breasts and captured her other nipple, biting the rubbery nub.

"You fuck!" Mom called out. I reached over and tweaked her other nipples, twisting it in my fingers. "AHHHH! NO! You son of a bitch!" Mom said, pulling her huge breasts off my face, pulling them from the fingers that were pleasuring her so well. I looked up at her, smirking, knowing that even from my prone position, I was still getting one over on her. Her gripping, wet pussy hadn't broken me yet, but I was getting closer and closer to breaking her. I was confident, almost cocky, even.

Then Mom slapped me with her boobs.

I didn't see it coming. Before I could react, Mom stretched her lithe body, then swung her breasts at my face like a battering ram, slapping firmly against the side of my face. Those heavy, dense mounds of flesh collided with me, knocking me for a loop, almost making me see stars. Mom slid her breasts over my face, her hard nipples running across my lips. As I regained my bearings after my collision with Mom's boobs, she repeated the motion, slapping the other side of my face with her melons.

I was again knocked for a loop, and as I was dazed, Mom really bored down on me, grabbing the headboard again, driving herself onto me. I was still a bit loopy, the only thing I could feel was Mom's pussy riding my cock, squeezing the fuck out of it. My head was spinning, and I looked up, my eyes finally come to a focus as I took in the sight of Mom's dancing nipples, bouncing as she rode me.

I looked at Mom's face, snarling as she rode me, her motherly veneer completely gone, and in its place, an animal. A lioness. The queen of the jungle. An elegant, graceful creature unleashed, now that a rival had entered its territory, challenging her. And her territory was the bedroom, and I was the challenger to her throne.

Her hard nipples were calling out to me, begging to be pleasured. I reached up and took her boobs in my hands, squeezing them a few times.

"No!" Mom said, grabbing my wrists. "You don't get to touch. Not anymore. Not till you cum. Not till you give in. Not till you break." Mom pulled at my wrists, trying to get my big hands off of her rack. But I was too strong. I kept squeezing her giant boobs, but she kept trying to pull me away. Finally, I slid my hands down to her nipples and gave them each another twist.

"No no no noaaaahhhhhhHHHHH FUCK YES!" Mom moaned out, her cunt squeezing me.

"God, there's a fucking direct connection between these fucking nipples and that cunt, isn't there?" I groaned out, driving up into her as she bounced on me.

"No, of fucking course not. It's not like you twisting my nipples is actually getting me off. Not at UUUUHHHHNNNNNNNN FUCK YES!" Mom squealed as I gave her nipples another firm twist.

"Oh, no connection. Clearly!" I said sarcastically.

"No... no... no." Mom sighed softly, still trying to pull my hands off of her. I tweaked her nipples again.

"AAAAAAHHHHHHHH! YES!" Mom squealed, swiveling as she held the entirety of my dick inside of her. Mom held my wrists loosely as I did this, her cunt dripping juices. I smiled, knowing how much she was loving this treatment.

"Admit it, Mom. A 10-inch cock stretching your pussy, and having your nipples twisted, that's the combination it takes for you to cum, isn't it?" I asked, driving my cock up into her. I wrapped her fingers around her nipple, poised to twist them again. Mom's eyes were shut, and she had a dreamy look on her face. Suddenly, she pulled my hands into her, forcing them into her perky flesh.

"Do it again." Mom whispered.

"What was that?" I asked.

"Do it again. Tweak my nipples." Mom sighed, guiding my fingers to her nipples, running her fingertips along my fingers lovingly, coaxing me onward.

"What..." I began naively. "You want me to do this?"

"AAAAHHHHHHHHHH FUCKING FUCK!" Mom moaned out, her cunt squeezing my cock in pleasure as I tweaked her nipples. I released her nipples and watched Mom pant in pleasure.

She looked fucking incredible. Her body was clearly overcharged. She was glowing with sex. Her entire body was dripping with sweat, creating a sexy sheen. Her massive, round breasts looked absolutely huge from my position, jutting from her thin frame. Her face was wild, clearly crazed with sex, no trace of the sweet, nice mom she used to be.

"Again." Mom begged as I squeezed her breasts. "UUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH FFFUUUCCCKKKKKK YYYESSSS!" Mom screamed, her pussy locking around my cock again. She wasn't cumming, but she was close. Gripping her massive breasts, I drove up into her, inducing her to bounce.

"Fuck..." Mom sighed. "FUCK! You're not gonna break me, Tom! You're not gonna BREAK ME!" Mom screamed.

"I know your combination, Mom. I know how to make you cum! I'm just teasing you now." I said, squeezing her breasts roughly.

"You can make me cum again, but this isn't ending till you break, son. Till you cum inside me. You just keep sending your mom to paradise, and convince yourself that you're the one who's actually winning here." Mom replied.

Was this true? Was this what Mom really wanted? No, this was just a maneuver, a desperate gambit to still grasp at any sense of power, cause she knew the truth. I was winning. I was holding out.

I was handling her.

"No, Mom, I am winning." I bragged. "You're just an old lady who can't even make her horned up, stud son cum. But me, I can make my mom cum in one... single... stroke!"

Simultaneously, I changed the angle of penetration, letting my cock run across Mom's g-spot, and at the same moment, I gave Mom's nipples another, firm twist.

"OOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKK!" Mom screamed out. "I'MMMMMMMMMMM GONNNNNNNNNNNNAAAAAAAA CCCCCCCUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMM! YES! YES! YES! YYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSS!"

Mom screamed at the top of her lungs, and as she did, her pussy locked around my cock again, trapping it inside her. Mom squirted again, cumming all over my crotch as her vagina went into a spasm fit around my thick meat.

I grit my teeth as Mom came on my cock for a second time, tensing all my muscles to withstand her hard orgasm. She flexed her ass as she ground into me, her cunt squeezing my cock, trying to make me cum again. This went on and on, Mom cumming on my cock, her squeezing pussy trying to make me lose it with her. But I held out, until finally, blessedly, Mom's body relaxed on top of me, her palms sliding up my sweaty chest as she regained her strength.

I had done it! I had withstood her again. Unbelievable! This was my best performance yet. Mom's cunt was the best I had ever had, yet somehow, I had withstood it, survived it, and was still up for more.

This was an Olympic level performance. This was clutch. I felt beyond empowered. My stamina was incredible, beyond my own expectations. This was leading the game winning drive in the fourth quarter. This was making every single pass perfectly. This was having all the breaks go my way. This was a performance of legend. And it was time for more.

Despite my show of strength, the fact was, I did need to cum. That urge was becoming uncontrollable. I had outlasted two of her orgasms, but I was pretty sure the third would make me lose control. I had been afraid that cumming inside her would be what breaks me, but with the way this was going, I kinda felt like me cumming wouldn't be the end of this. I felt like I could cum and still be up for more. I was not even close to done. I was ready. It was time to let loose.

It was time to cum.

I looked up at Mom. She was still dazed, sitting on my cock, catching her breath.

"C'mon, Mom." I said, slapping her ass. "I thought you knew how to work a dick!"

Mom looked down at me angrily as I called her out. She wiped the sweat from her forehead then put her hands on the headboard again.

"Okay... I admit... you're really good." Mom panted. "But I'm ready for more. I can keep going all day. I can keep going until your disgusting, dumbass girlfriend walks through that door." she positioned herself over me, looking down with a smile. "I will not stop fucking you till I ruin Carmen's life. Till she catches us in action, till she sees that incest wasn't enough to stop her loving boyfriend from cheating on her. Till she sees what you truly are. The filthy, rutting beast."

"Then get on with it!" I told Mom. She began to bounce again, bouncing her ass up and down my cock like a music video girl. I could only imagine her ass-cheeks bouncing and spreading as she fucked me, exposing her asshole to any onlooker. And if Carmen walked in and saw that, saw her future mother-in-law's, bare exposed asshole as she rode me, her future husband... Carmen would freak out. She would cry. She would sob. She would fall to her knees as her world ended. The thought should be horrifying to me, Carmen's future husband. But it didn't.

It made my cock throb.

I didn't have time to study my own reaction. Mom was bouncing at a steady pace, and it was great, but I needed more.

"C'mon, Mom!" I said, holding out my arms judgmentally. "I thought you were good at this! You seriously can't make your own son cum!?" I asked.

"Fuck you." Mom sneered as she bounced harder on me. We were both dripping with sweat at this point, out exertions turning this bedroom into a sauna. I reached up to squeeze her big, sweaty tits, gripping them roughly. "God, I want Carmen to bring her ugly face her in here. I want her to see this. I want her to see my hot body riding her future husband, my own son. I want her to witness a conception! I want her to see her loving boyfriend putting a baby in his slutty mother's belly. I want her to know that her boyfriend finds her so fucking disgusting that he would rather shack up with his own mom, knock her up, and give her all of his babies. She's this young, college girl with a bright future, but her fiancé would rather fuck a 42-year-old woman, one who is way more gorgeous, has way better hair, is in better shape, with longer legs, a juicier ass, and way, way bigger tits... And who, by the way, also happens to be his MOM!"

I drove up into Mom harder at this as she smoothly bounced on me, her ass slamming into my hips roughly. Her filthy words only spurred me on, the nastiness of it making my blood boil with lust. Her slights and her insults against Carmen didn't stop me. They only made me harder.

"C'mon Tom... let go. You need to cum. You need to let go." Mom urged, her ass driving into me. "Cum in my pussy, Tom. Cum in your own mother's pussy! Release your hot, thick cum inside your mother's fertile cunt! Take your dad's place and put a baby in his wife's belly! Cheat on your girlfriend and knock up another woman! Make this true fucking incest and impregnate your MOTHER! That's what you want, right?"

"Yes!" I grunted, driving up into her as she smoothly rolled her lower half as she rode me. "I want to fucking knock you up! I'm not afraid of filling my own mother's cunt with cum! I'm not afraid of turning my mom into a pregnant fucking whore!"

"God yes! I want to be a pregnant slut! I want you to knock me up!" Mom moaned out. "Give me your cum, Tom! Give it all to me! Give me your cum, give me your baby... give me your soul! Lose yourself in me, Tom. Let yourself go. Become your mother's property. Become your mom's personal boy toy. Let my cunt overwhelm you. Let your mother's cunt break you!"

I should be afraid. I mean, I was about to cum in my mom's pussy. I had to do it. She claimed it would break me, but I wasn't scared. I was confident. I wasn't afraid of cumming in my mother. I wasn't afraid of knocking her up. And honestly, I was confident that I would survive this. That I wouldn't let her pussy break me. That I wouldn't lose myself and be completely conquered. I was confident, but I couldn't be a hundred percent sure. But, I had to end this. I had to test myself. I had to know for sure. To move on from Mom, I had to fill her up with cum, and see where things stood.

With that, I began to let the pleasure overwhelm me. I prepared to let myself cum. And if I had to cum, I wanted to make it as good as possible.

"I'm gonna cum soon, Mom." I said through gritted teeth. "I'm gonna let myself cum, just to show that won't break me."

"Oh yeah?" Mom replied, her cunt squeezing me. "Say whatever you want, lie to yourself. Either way, you're gonna cum in your mom's cunt. That sounds like a victory to me."

"It sounds like I'm planting the flag. Planting a flag of victory. Planting my seed in my filthy mother. Taking my place as your superior. Taking Dad's place as the man of the house." I replied.

"Mmm, you're not the man of the house. Not yet." Mom sighed, hands now on my chest as she bounced on me. "Convince yourself that this isn't the end for you. Do whatever you want. Lie to yourself and say that you can go back to Carmen after this. Convince yourself that your disgusting girlfriend will actually be enough for you. Lie and say that you're not meant to spend the rest of your life giving Mom all the pleasure she deserves. Convince yourself that your big fat cock and balls don't belong to me."

"Well let's find out, Mom. Let's make this happen. Make your son cum! Fuck your son's cock with your tight cunt!" I demanded, slapping her ass again, spurring her on. She rode me harder, her ass a blur.

"You want to cum! You want to cum inside your hot fucking Mom! Then do it. Show some balls and knock up your mom! You feel the way my cunt loves that dick, smothers it with tight, hot pleasure? You feel it sucking at you, drawing the cum out? You feel your mom's big tits? You feel how huge and soft they are? Don't they just make you want to cum? To lose control? To explode?" Mom asked, bouncing roughly on me. Before I could react, Mom leaned forward, forcing her hard nipple into my open mouth.

"C'mon Tom... suck that nipple. Suck your Mom's big breast again." she cooed. My cheeks were hollowed as I sucked on Mom's nipple. "You love them more than Carmen. You love me more than Carmen, your own Mom. My hot body, my gorgeous face, my hot ass, my luscious rack... I'm the total package. Plus, I'm a huge bitch to your fiancée. And deep down, you love that. You love how nasty I am. It makes you hard, watching your Mom be super cunty to your true love. When I see her again, I'm gonna fucking slap her. I'm gonna do it! I will tie her up and force her to watch us in action. You will make me squirt, and I will squirt my juices all over her. I will show off my big boobs to her, show her how much better they are than hers. Show her how much bigger they are than her pathetic breasts, and prove that makes me a better woman than her. Makes me a better woman than her, and a better lover for her fiancé, my son. I will make her humiliate herself, call herself ugly for my pleasure. I will rub my sweaty ass on her face, make her lick my sweaty ass-crack!"

"FUCK!" I groaned out into her soft breast, that nasty idea sending a ripple of hot lust coursing through me as I pounded up into her harder. Mom wrapped her arms around my head and pulled me face-first into her cleavage again. Her huge, sweaty breasts were smothering me again. While her upper half held me in place, our lower halves were busy, fucking each other as hard as we could, the room being filled with fleshy smacks.

My cock was numb with pleasure. Here I was, under my Mom, drowning in her massive breasts as she fucked the hell out of my cock with her wet cunt and humiliated my fiancée in the process.

Needless to say, I was about to cum hard.

"Cum, Tom. Cum inside your Mom. Fill her up with cum. Let me drive you over the edge. Tom, I'm gonna let my pussy cum. I'm gonna let it happen. You survived the first two, but you won't survive this one. Cum with me, cum at the same time, let my cunt give you the best cum you ever had! But before you do, before I cum, I want you to do one thing. One thing that will really get me off, make me cum hard! Tell me what you really feel about Carmen. Tell me the truth!"

1...7891011...17