You Don't Get To Cum Yet, But I Do

Story Info
Rope, orgasm denial, and light domination.
901 words
4.21
22.3k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With my lips wrapped around the base of your cock and your head at the back of my throat, I look up to make eye contact with you and you moan loudly. "OH FUCK," you cry out, hands clenching at air where they are tied up over your head. You growl then whine then sigh, and I can see your arms pulling at the restraints. The rope biting into your wrists looks delicious, and you whimper. I can only imagine the tingle in your fingertips and the thought is enough to make my nipples ache.

I bob my head up and down faster, sucking hard and swirling my tongue around you. The whimper turns into a loud moan and you buck your hips up into my mouth then try to twist them away from me.

You know you're not allowed to cum until I tell you to.

I suck long and hard, slowly sliding your cock out of my mouth as I drag my tongue along the underside of your shaft. My lips are wrapped wetly around you and I kiss the tip as I let your cock out of my mouth. You take one deep inhalation while I refrain from touching you, then I flick my tongue along the ridge of your penis head causing you to lose your breath in another moan.

Leaning back so you can better see my body, I run a hand down my neck, down my breast, and to a stiff, eager nipple. Circling it slowly with my fingertips, I let out a cry of my own as I pinch it hard. Your eyes are locked on my hand as your tongue darts out to lick your lips.

My hand drops from nipple to stomach to inner thigh as a grin spreads across my face. Dragging my nails up, leaving bright red lines behind on the sensitive skin, I have to rest my other hand on your thigh to steady myself as I slip two fingers easily inside my ready and waiting snatch.

You are begging now; begging for me to finish you off, to let you help me cum, for I don't even know what. I tune out the sound of your voice as I close my eyes and focus on how good it feels to be fucking myself.

Abruptly I pull my hand away and shove my fingers, soaking wet with my juices, into your yammering mouth. "Just shut up and clean these off, will you?" I say with an eye roll. You nod as your tongue wraps around my digits, greedily licking and sucking.

"Good," I say when I feel the job has been well and truly handled. Removing my fingers from your gluttonous mouth, I slap your cheek crisply and remind you of why we're here. "Now," I say, "I'm going to go back to sucking your cock, but don't you dare cum. You haven't earned that yet."

Kissing down the length of your cock to your balls, I lick across them slowly and wrap my hand around your shaft before kissing down your thigh. "No answer?" I say between kisses. Nipping at your tender flesh with my sharp teeth, I continue, "If you'd rather I stop right now because you can't control yourself, just say the word."

I squeeze your cock, sliding my thumb over your leaking head. Your mouth hangs open for a second and then you whisper, "Please don't stop. I won't. I won't cum. Not until you say I can."

"Glad to hear we're on the same page," I say happily. Using your precum to lubricate my palm, I begin stroking you slowly. Biting into your thigh at the same time, I bite harder and harder as I work your cock faster and faster. Your breath is coming in ragged bursts now and a quick glance shows me how conflicted you are.

You are so close and getting you there has made me so wet. I can feel the moisture on my inner thighs and wonder if I could cum without touching myself. Just thinking about how much I want to has me needing it more and more, and I'm done holding off. If you could look down into my face right now you'd see the glint in my eye, but you are so lost in pleasure and trying not to give into it that your eyes are squeezed tightly shut.

Not for long though. Surprising you, I stop all touch and pull back. As I stand up your eyes fly open, focusing slowly on my naked body. Your gaze drifts down between my thighs and you move to rise off the bed, again forgetting the rope holding you down. It keeps you in place and you practically snarl.

Cocking my head to the side I look at you as I let one hand trace up and down my thigh. "Hmmmm," I pretend to ponder. "No, no I don't think you get to cum yet. But I do." Bending over so my ass is up in the air while I reach under the bed for my toy box, I pull out my hitachi and my favorite, rainbow dildo. Throwing the hitachi over one shoulder and licking the dildo, I wink then I saunter out of the bedroom to the living room.

I make sure to cum extra loud so you can hear it from where you are.