You Don't Have to be Young

Story Info
Hot monogamy.
1.2k words
4.24
62.9k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our eyes met across the dance floor and we both smiled simultaneously, nervous smiles, as if we both knew that this was it, the chance meeting of two people, both looking for something and at last, maybe, finding it.

I asked her if she would give me the pleasure and she melted into my arms as the band played Lady In Red. Everything else faded into insignificance for the duration of those four minutes. We could have been the only couple on the floor as my hands slid slowly over the chiffon of her dress, gently caressing her back then sliding down to her taut round buttocks. She gasped softly, her arms tightening around my neck as she slowly ground her pelvis against me, immediately arousing me to a point I hadn't reached with anyone else for a long time. As the dance ended she threw her head back and laughed, tossing her hair till it shone like an auburn halo in the lights from the stage behind her. We kissed then and I tasted her lips, her tongue, breathing in the heady scent of a thoroughly aroused woman overlaid with the slightest hint of Chanel. Fifteen minutes later we were in my car and headed for my apartment.

I closed the front door behind me and turned, she was standing in the soft light shining through the lounge door, the sheer chiffon of her dress leaving very little to the imagination, the high taut uptilted breasts, nipples proudly erect and straining against the restraining cloth. The smooth flat stomach and hard round buttocks and her legs; Oh! What legs? They started from her tiny slim ankles and seemed to go up and up forever, disappearing tantalizingly into shadow where they met her buttocks.

With a coquettish look in my direction, she raised her hands and undid the halter beneath her silken tresses, the dress slid to the floor with a whisper, pooling at her feet, a drift of palest sapphire blue matching the clear sapphire enchantment and the blatant invitation in her come-to-bed eyes that had had me under their spell from hello. Raising her arms above her head she twirled slowly in front of me, her firm breasts jiggling with each movement, her buttocks clenched, the finely tuned muscles of her calves accentuated by the four inch stilettos on her delicate feet and the glint of auburn from the base of her belly as the lights caught the downy fuzz nestling at the juncture of her legs.

By now my erection had a mind of its own, straining against my trousers like a caged wild animal, desperate to escape. With a moan of desire I started to undress myself, jacket, trousers and shirt going in all directions, her tinkling bell like laughter spurring me to redouble my efforts, hopping ignominiously from one foot to the other as I removed my shoes and socks. With a final gasp my underpants slid down round my ankles and I stepped out of them, my excitement proudly displayed before me. She walked slowly towards me, hips swinging seductively. We kissed again and again I tasted her passion as her hand enclosed my by now throbbing shaft, sliding tantalizingly up and down its full length, my juices now beginning to ooze from the glans in anticipation. Groaning softly I took her hand and led her towards the bedroom, where she sank backwards onto the duvet while I stared hungrily at her perfect body.

Lowering myself carefully between her raised legs, I supported my weight on my forearms and began kissing her from head to toe, her forehead, eyelids, each ear, lingering at her lips, once again tasting the passion I was arousing in her, my tongue slipping between her parted lips to caress hers, raising her to new heights in the process, before moving down to her throat and her beautiful breasts, her moans of passion rising to a crescendo, her nails digging into my shoulders, as I took each nipple between my teeth tugging gently until with a soft sobbing cry she shuddered to her first climax.

Moving slowly on down I reached the shallow pit of her navel, my tongue flicking in and out of its depths, her moans heightening as she moved towards orgasm again, attaining the heights once more as I reached the soft delicate skin at the base of her belly.

Bypassing the soft sweet smelling auburn hair on her mound, I slid my mouth slowly down the silky flesh of her inner thigh licking and nibbling as I went hesitating briefly, at the erogenous zone behind her knee, moving on as I felt her excitement peaking again, sucking on each delicate toe in turn as she once again went over the top, shuddering and moaning her pleasure, pleading with me to do it Now! Now! Now!

Ignoring her pleas, I moved slowly up the inside of her other leg, until I again reached the soft downy fuzz of her mound, now matted with the juices of her passion. Breathing in the musky scent of her arousal, I parted her pink glistening outer lips and slid my tongue deep into the core of her being. Sliding my tongue slowly in and out I tasted her sweet juices as she again began to scale the heights, withdrawing only to shift my attention to her clitoris, my tongue flicking around and over her hardened bud, finally taking it between my teeth nibbling and tugging until with a scream she exploded, her pelvis driving up into my face as her fingers clenched in my hair forcing me tight against her sex, juice and saliva running down my chin as she shuddered and moaned her ecstasy.

Raising myself above her, I looked down into those mesmerizing sapphire blue eyes, her face now flushed with passion, sweat dewed on her upper lip like crystal raindrops and with a groan thrust full length into her yielding wet depths as she pushed up to meet me. Withdrawing until I was barely touching her, I thrust again, and again, the rhythm building and building, until with a scream she came again and again and yet again, her legs hooked round the back of my thighs, her pelvis driving up against me in a staccato rhythm matched only by the intensity of my own, as by now I was fast approaching the point of no return myself. Thrusting faster and faster, I felt my senses building, building until with an explosion of pleasure so intense I thought I was about to faint I felt myself emptying into her, jet after jet of extreme ecstasy, our juices mingling deep inside her as her nails clawed my back and shoulders to shreds, the pain and pleasure combining in an experience so intense, so unbearably mind blowing that I wanted it to last forever.

Lying there bodies entwined in the afterglow of our passion, we were both drifting slowly into an exhausted sleep with her head on my chest when she murmured to me; "Promise me you'll still be here in the morning when I wake up." To which I replied "I'll be here for as long as you want me to be my darling."

Next morning as she soaped down the scars on my back and shoulders in the shower and playfully reached round to grasp my manhood, she said to me "Shall we do that again next Saturday lover? That was the best sex I've had in the ten years we've been together," and I could hardly disagree with her; Now, could I?