You Don't Know Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I forgot about my phone bug. I picked up Ellie and went into the little office and checked the machine. There was one call from Tom telling her that he would see her at the restaurant tonight and a second call she made to her mom's asking her to watch Ellie. I changed the tape and took Ellie back into the living room and watched a little TV with her.

About a half hour later Kelly came home. She settled down, probably figuring she got away with something tonight. In fact she talked about going over to see my parents the next day. I told her that I had talked to them and they were going to my aunts for dinner that evening. She actually looked relieved. She didn't consider my parents quite high enough on the social ladder. Unbelievable what I went though all these years. How could I be so blind?

The next evening we actually stayed home and she made us a dinner. Maybe she was feeling a little guilty. I couldn't remember the last time she cooked for me. When she went to the bedroom with Ellie I decided to go into the office and check out the bug. She had called Tom earlier in the day and told him how lucky they were the day before. She also said her mom was getting a little tired of making excuses for her. That could only mean her mom knew something about her affair if she was covering for her. Then she said that she missed him and maybe she could drop by the bank to see him tomorrow around noon. Then they had said their goodbyes and hung up. I quickly changed the tape and headed back into the kitchen.

We went to bed and I decided I was going to have sex with her. She told me she was tired and I told her it had been quite awhile since we made love. I reached over and started rubbing her mid-section. Slow circles going lower and lower down to her mound. As I began to rub her mound she was getting warmed up. I inserted two fingers into her and started fingering her.

She was saying, "Oh, God, that feels so good," as I kept fingering her and she was getting real wet. I kept stoking her and stroking her until she finally begged me to fuck her. That's exactly what she said, "Fuck me, fuck me, God, I want it."

I had to problem getting a hard on. I was a guy after all. I wasn't making love to her, I was fucking her. She came screaming. I didn't know if she was thinking of me or Tom but she had one hell of a climax. I came shortly after she did, coating her insides with my cum. Too bad she was on the pill. I could have given Ellie a little brother or sister. Of course Kelly was too proud of her body. She didn't want any more kids. But I do have to say she was a good fuck.

I was out the next morning working on my building. It was really starting to look decent. I received a phone message from Sheila. It said, "I'm in the bank and your wife just arrived and went to Tom's office. Thought you might want to know."

I immediately called her back. I wanted to hear her voice. When she answered I could actually hear her smile. I told her I got her message. I told her I found out about the meeting and was wondering if Kelly would meet Tom. Then I asked her if she would be free on Saturday. I had a couple of surprises for her.

She said she would get a baby sitter for Jeri... I interrupted her and said I wanted her to bring Jeri along. She said she would be more than happy too. I told her I would pick her up around noon. She said she loved me and hung up before I could respond.

I had enough of this playing around. I decided to go over to the bank. I walked in and walked straight back to Tom's office. They must have been in there about a half hour so I was pretty sure what was going on. I began to bang on his door. Security came up and told me I had to leave. I told them as soon as I was done talking to my wife. Tom opened the door, my wife was sitting there with her hair messed up and both of their clothes were disheveled. The guards let me go as I entered the office and closed the door. Kelly jumped up and asked me what I was doing there?

I told her I came to ask about a small business loan when I saw her car parked out front. I asked her what she was doing there and Tom started to say something. I looked at him and said, "Hey, Prick, keep your fucking mouth shut or I'll shut it for you."

Kelly said "You can't talk to Tom like that. He's just a friend and I came to see him."

I walked over to her and pulled up her skirt quickly and noticed she didn't have time to put her panties back on. I said, "You mean you came to fuck him like you've been doing for the last year. Well, my dear loving wife, he can have you. I want nothing to do with you. I'm headed over to my lawyers and file divorce papers. You are getting nothing but your personal items and the car your parents bought you. You will have till Sunday to get the hell out of my home."

She responded, "You can't do that. You will have to pay child support and alimony because I don't work. Besides just maybe I'll ask for that dump of a house we live in and sell it for a few bucks. Just maybe if you're nice to me I will let you have visitation rights to see your daughter."

I looked at her with contempt and decided to let her have it with both barrels. "You've been cheating on me for at least a year, maybe ever since we got married. The only person in this family I feel sorry for is little Ellie. She deserves better than a slut for a mother and a bastard like Tom for a father."

I then pulled out Tom's and Ellie's DNA file and laid it on Tom's desk. "You will either sign the divorce papers the way I said or I'll rake you through the courts and make Tom pay over three years of back child support payments to me." I then pulled out the few pictures I had of them at the restaurant and pulled out a couple of audio tapes. "More evidence to support my cheating claims against you."

I then looked over at Tom and said, "You son of a bitch, you better treat little Ellie with love. If I ever hear that you hurt her I'll come after you and kill you. You see, I still love the little girl but I'm not her father anymore."

With all that said, I opened the door and walked out of the bank. All the patrons were staring at me and then at Tom's door. I think everyone heard the conversation. As I walked out the door I realized that neither of them knew that Tom was actually Ellie's father.

I did go straight to my lawyer's office and filed divorce papers. The lawyer told me it should go pretty quickly if Kelly didn't fight it. I told him I needed to be taken off Ellie's birth certificate as the father also. I found a motel to stay at for a couple of days. I spent my days at the business fixing it up. On Saturday I went and picked up Sheila and Jeri. I headed over to my little business and asked her what she thought of it.

She smiled at me and said, "It's beautiful. It needs a woman's touch and it will be perfect."

I looked at her and asked if she was that woman. She smiled at me and nodded her head, "Yes" and then hugged me.

We got back in my truck and Sheila asked where we where going? I told her it was a surprise as I pulled up in front of my parents' home. As we walked hand in and with Jeri in the middle Sheila told me for the first time she was scared. I told her there was no need to be as I had talked to my parents the day before.

When my mom opened the door I said, "Mom and Dad, you remember Sheila. She was my prom date way back when, and the beautiful little girl is your granddaughter, Jeri."

Mom started crying and reached down and picked up Jeri and started hugging and kissing her. My dad walked up to Sheila and said, "Welcome to the family."

Sheila looked over at me and my dad said, "Oh, shit, didn't you ask her yet?"

"Christ, dad, shouldn't I get divorced before I ask another woman to marry me?"

Sheila looked over at me and said, "No, you don't need to wait if I'm the woman and if I am the woman the answer is yes."

I grabbed her and hugged her. I thought to myself this is what love is all about. Even though I thought I loved Kelly all those years I never felt this warmth and tingling. I guess it's the difference of one-sided love compared to two people loving each other.

We left my happy parents and had one more stop. Sheila asked where we are going again and I told her to see her family. As I pulled up in front of their house I was getting nervous. I looked at Sheila and she laughed. Then she told me that unlike my parents hers were not pre-warned about what was about to happen.

Sheila didn't knock but walked right in. Her mom and dad were sitting there watching the TV. When they saw Jeri they smiled as she ran to her grandma. They looked at me and asked if they knew me, that I looked somewhat familiar. Before I could speak Sheila's sister came into the room and said, "Hi, Jerry, long time no see."

I looked at Sheila for help but wasn't getting any. She was just smiling along with her sisters. Her dad said, "Well, son, what is it?"

I have never been so nervous in my entire life. "Well, sir, my name is Jerry Jones. I would like to ask for your daughter Sheila's hand in marriage but there are a number of complications that need explaining."

"What sort of complications?" He asked, as his daughters were almost laughing.

"Well, sir, to begin with, I am already married and we can't get married until my divorce is final."

Her dad looked at me like I was some kind of a nut.

"Sir, there are more complications. Well, not complications as much as issues. I just found out in the last month that Jeri is my daughter. Please, sir, let me finish before you kick me out. I love Sheila and I sure do love Jeri. I will be the best husband and father on God's green earth. I would like to have your blessing."

Her dad looked at Sheila and asked if everything I said was true. She said, "Yes, dad. It's all true."

"Do you love him or is this just so Jeri has a father?" he asked.

"Dad," Sheila replied, "I love him with all my heart and always have since high school. We need your blessing, dad, because I waited a lot of years for him. You see, I prayed that someday this day would come true."

Her dad got up with tears and his eyes and hugged his daughter. Then he came over to me and told me to take good care of his daughter and granddaughter as he shook my hand. I looked over and Sheila's sisters were crying along with their mother.

That was pretty much everybody. I was getting ready to take Sheila and Jeri back to their apartment when Sheila asked her mother if she could watch Jeri tonight because she had some stuff to discuss with me. Of course her mother said yes and her sisters started laughing. As we got in the truck I asked what was going on?

Sheila said, "I've waited for over three years to make love to you again. You have a motel room and we are not going to let it go to waste."

I headed for the motel. We started off by taking separate showers. We decided that this was going to be an all night love fest. I got out of the shower and she had the lights dimmed and was under the top sheet. She had a romantic music station on the radio. I had on my boxers. I got in the bed next to her and gently kissed her. She kissed me back. Our kisses were slow sensuous kisses. I pulled the sheet off her breasts and began to slowly rub them, watching the nipples get hard.

Then I lowered my head and sucked on one nipple while massaging the other breast. After getting the one nipple hard I switched to the other one. I slid my hand down to her belly while still sucking on her nipples. Then I lowered my head further down her body and began kissing her little belly. I felt her intake of breath while kissing slightly below her belly button. I slid my hand down to her mound. It was trimmed with a just a tuft of hair to run my fingers through. I kept moving my lips lower and lower till they were on her mound. My fingers were rubbing down in the valley between her thighs.

I felt her spread her thighs even more so I could get my whole hand in the valley rubbing her very moist vagina. Pulling the sheet off of her I buried my face between her legs, tonguing, tasting and even lightly biting my way into her moist cavity. She started coming as she held my head tightly against her. I loved the taste of her. I kept devouring her till she was through having those little mini-spasms.

Then I climbed between her wide-spread legs and slowly, very slowly pushed my hard member into her. This was what making real love was all about. As I slowly push my member in and out of her and she was coming up to meet every thrust, my song came on the radio.

-----------------------

For I never knew the art of making love

Though my heart aches with love for you

Afraid and shy I let my chance go by

The chance that you might love me too

-----------------------

Not this time. We both knew the art of making love. No more afraid and shy, no more letting the chance go by. We were together in the full throes of passion. With our song in the background I came with the biggest climax of my life. She was squeezing my member so hard with her lower lips that my cock was almost hurting. She came and was crying at the same time, screaming at me, "I love you, Jerry, I love you so much."

-------------------------

You give your hand to me and then you say good-bye

I watch you walk away beside the lucky guy

To never, never know the one who loves you so

No, you don't know me

----------------------------

Not anymore, we finally found our true loves. We would spend the rest of our lives together.

Conclusion:

Well, my divorce became final. Kelly didn't fight it at all. She stopped by the trailer and picked up her belongings. She and Ellie moved in with her parents to start. She kept seeing Tom who accepted the paternity results and was paying support for Ellie.. After the divorce was finalized she and Ellie moved in with Tom. They didn't get married yet but were living together.

I don't see Kelly very often. I may run into her sometime in the market or restaurant. I don't hate her. She had told me that she really didn't know that Tom was the father of Ellie. She said she more or less married me for revenge against Tom and of course because she was pregnant. She apologized for her actions during our marriage. She said she didn't have the affairs until after Tom moved back into town. She stilled loved him and one thing led to another and the affair started. She wished me the best in my new business venture and was glad I found someone who really loved me.

I still feel sad when I see Ellie. She will have a good life though. Kelly is a good mother and of course her parents love Ellie. So all her needs will be met.

On a brighter note, I couldn't be happier. My business took off and I had to hire additional help. I also teach a wielding class at the school and then hire the best of the crop as apprentices. I keep regular hours and let the help do the night jobs. My evenings are spent with my family.

I lived in the trailer until after the divorce and when it was finalized Sheila and I got married. I love my family with all my heart. I'm doing my best to keep my promises that I made to Sheila's dad. Her family accepted me and we all get along great. My mom and dad have become good friends with Sheila's parents. Little Jeri has the best of both worlds. A mom and dad who love her dearly and two sets of grandparents who love her to death. The only problem is in a couple of months she is going to have to share that love with her future brother.

Whenever we hear our song "You don't know me," it brings tears to our eyes. We think about our past and where it lead us. One thing is for sure, Our love is real and we are doing our best to truly know each other. My life is not only good, it's Great!

*

Thank you for reading my story.

Comments welcome

DG Hear