You Don't Know Me But We Are Lovers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SolarRay
SolarRay
1,871 Followers

Amber shivered with anticipation as she watched those same hands begin to slip under the stretchy fabric and lift it away from the secrets it guarded. She shivered with anticipation at the fact that she, too, would be expected to remove her clothing until she was standing there naked and exposed before this sea-goddess of a woman, not knowing what her companion would think or how her own body would be judged.

Gianna's fingers traveled down over her thighs, carrying with it the flimsy last piece of clothing that remained on her body. Within an instant, a smooth, dark patch of fur emerged behind the colorful swimsuit, followed by a lovely, feminine cleft that blossomed between her legs; its inner rosiness just barely visible in the most seductive of ways. Gianna's legs rose and fell as she stepped free from the last constraints of her clothing and stood there like the Aphrodite Anadyomene, having been born from the sea and carried to shore in a scallop shell.

Amber's childhood flashed through her mind. She was only a young girl when she traveled with her family to Paris, her first time abroad, and laid eyes upon the Birth of Venus at the Musée d'Orsay. She remembered the wonder she felt witnessing that perfect spectacle of feminine beauty, the goddesses' calm demeanor somehow depicting an awareness of, but perfect comfort with, the frank display of her own nudity. She remembered that, upon absorbing herself in the curve of that classic body, the blossoming of her young breasts, and the graceful intimacy of her vulva, something inside her was beginning to awaken, even if it was just a whisper carried across oceans on that same wave that delivered the goddess to womankind and heralded her arrival.

Gianna began to laugh. "You look like you've just seen a ghost," she remarked, somehow savoring the strangeness of that word.

"Oh... sorry... I've just never skinny-dipped before!" Amber said, snapping out of her trance and crashing into her own embarrassment.

"That's okay. Take your time." Gianna relaxed comfortably to one leg, cocking her head to the reverse side of her tilted hips and examining Amber's profoundly enticing insecurities. She seemed as though she was a titillated observer awaiting the start of a burlesque show.

It had been a while since Amber subjected herself to the interest of another woman. As deeply aroused as she was, driven to butterflies and waves of dizzy excitement by the sight of Gianna's unclothed body, she was just as nervous to be bearing her own breasts to her companion. Even more so about the exposure of her intimate sex, just like every time she undressed in front of a lover for the first time and watched with anxiety as they laid eyes upon her mons.

In no hurry to undress, Amber remained glued to Gianna's curious and wandering eyes. With slow, deliberate movements she undid the buttons on her shorts and practiced the removal of her shirt in her mind. Upon generating a sufficient amount of courage, and confirming that Jean-Baptiste was still absorbed in his routine at a safe distance, Amber slid the soft cotton t-shirt up and over her head and allowed it to drop onto the pile of clothes that Gianna had started.

Although the beach was otherwise empty, Amber already felt naked standing there in her bra. As soon as she slid off her shorts, a dizzy feeling sent a tremor through her body. Somehow, Gianna's soft gaze seemed to calm her, however. Although Amber's lack of self-confidence often challenged her observations, Gianna's expression nevertheless had the appearance of awe. The same awe that Amber directed at Gianna herself.

Sucking in a deep breath through her teeth, Amber wondered one last time how she could possibly have ended up in this situation, so strangely and so suddenly, before she began to attend to the removal of her bra and panties. As she reluctantly embraced her own nudity, the breeze quickly assaulted her body, slipping into nooks and crannies where she had longed to be touched. Amber looked down at her own body, at the spirited protrusion of her perky breasts, toward the dark well of her bellybutton, and down to the soft brown fuzz of her sex where the first tingle of excitement began to defy an overwhelming sense of anxiety.

Gianna seemed unfazed. In fact, she seemed more relieved than ever, as if she had been under water the whole time and only now was able to breathe. A dreamy look washed over her face as she became briefly absorbed in the sight of Amber's body. For the first time ever, Amber felt all her guards float away. It was as if she was being looked upon by a lover that had already traveled to the depths of ecstasy with her and back again. It was a look of comfort like one feels when returning home after a long voyage away in a strange and distant land.

Satisfied with their mutual nakedness, Gianna turned and headed toward the water, revealing the long, winding curve of her back, accentuating its length and sensuality. As she skipped happily into the water, Amber watched her soft buttocks, perfectly rounded and peachy, with a cheerful wobble. Her cheeks were smooth and polished like pearls, no doubt having been in and out of the sea like that many times and made lustrous by the endlessly moving waves.

Amber ran after her, suddenly delighted by her own nudity like she were a small child all over again. She shrieked at the sensation of the loose bits of her body, now unconfined, free to bounce and jostle about in a manner that felt mildly scandalous. Gianna turned and glanced back at her, laughing at the sight of Amber's body awkwardly leaping over an expiring wave, entertained by the mercurial dance of her free breasts and the joyful sway of her excited nipples.

Amber felt herself crash into a wave that instantly clothed her body in a cooling balm of spray and foam. She abandoned herself to it, launching into the ocean with a breezy serenity that she never would have imagined for herself during such a precarious activity. Together they swam toward the horizon for a bit until each was satisfied that their distance from shore delivered an aura of privacy to safely contain their merriment.

The wide blue sea suddenly swallowed Gianna's musical laughter as she swept herself under the gentle waves, becoming nothing but a faint glimmer beneath the surface. After a moment, she reemerged with her eyes screwed shut and her long hair suddenly darker, smooth, and slicked down the length of her back. Small pools of water had collected beneath her eyes before they streaked down over her cheeks. For a moment, it looked as if Gianna briefly wore a mask of sadness that lingered there before the warmth of the sun restored the feverish amusement to her face and shattered that strange façade. Another laugh bubbled up through her throat as she opened her eyes and returned to Amber's eager gaze.

"Are you going under?!" Gianna blurted out.

Amber grinned and dove beneath the surface of the water. Suddenly she found herself in a cool, endless realm of echoes where reflections of light expanded and contracted like webbing on the sun-bleached floor. She opened her eyes and saw the crystal clear image of Gianna's nude body hovering there like an angel suspended from the sky. Now and then her legs flicked back and forth, hoisting her briefly higher before she bobbed back down again. The soft mounds of her breasts wavered back and forth as if caressed by the ocean currents. Her body shone in the fierce Caribbean sunlight, save for the dark patch between her legs and the tendrils of hair that floated about her chin like a sea anemone.

Amber broke back through the surface and caught sight of Gianna who seemed to study her with a quiet amusement. Embarrassed, Amber instantly wondered if she had lingered down there a little too long, revealing the fact that she had taken a peek while swept up in a moment of wonder and enchantment at her new friend's body. Gianna's arms began to move gracefully about her beguiling figure as she drifted nearer.

Growing nervous by Gianna's increasing proximity, Amber began to babble. "So... do you do this often? I would have never thought I'd be--" Gianna didn't seem to be paying any attention. Nearer still she advanced until she moved right up against Amber's body.

The first contact came from her lips.

They pressed firmly against Amber's, then softened. Amber breathed in deeply, her body arrested with shock. Then she relented as if some other force were moving through her, steering her toward someone she unquestionably desired.

Gianna's body pressed up against Amber's. Her soft skin produced a cocoon of warmth amidst the coolness of the water. Gianna's breasts strained against Amber's body as their kiss turned increasingly passionate. The firmness of her nipples excited Amber's own as their bodies became further entwined. Hands moved curiously over expanses of flesh. Tongues searched feverishly for one another. Below, in the depths of the ocean, a familiar tingling emerged even stronger, like a siren alerting Amber to her own wild arousal.

When their kiss evaporated, it was as if it had been the most normal and expected thing in the world. There was such little concern in Gianna's expression nor surprise in Amber's, that it left Amber wondering if she had missed something. Some critical part of their conversation on the beach in which she may have professed to have suffered love at first sight. Had they met long ago? Were they already lovers? Because how could something like this have happened so quickly, so naturally?

Amber shook off her confusion as Gianna exclaimed, "Come on. Follow me. I want to show you something!" She lurched forward and slipped into the blue depths, careening beneath the surface before entering a full crawl taking her further and further from shore. Amber followed, doing her best to keep up. In the distance, an object seemed to be bobbing there, only briefly visible now and then in the sparkling surface of the rippling ocean. As Amber grew nearer, she saw that it was a large wooden raft, moored to the ocean floor swaying gracefully about according to the whims of the sea.

Gianna hoisted herself upward, setting her breasts dancing happily about until she could place one knee on the bed of planks and pull herself the rest of the way up. She collapsed onto her back and stared up at the sky, her smooth stomach rising and falling as she huffed and puffed in order to catch her breath. Amber did the same, bracing herself for the brittle hardness of the platform but instead finding it feathery and soft, its fibers made smooth by salt, wind, and time.

Enjoying her first moment of peaceful inactivity, Amber finally felt the completeness of her nudity dominate her awareness. Her body lengthened out across the platform, presenting itself uninhibitedly toward the wide expanse of blue sky. It felt glorious having no barriers between her soul and the universe, embracing and even delighting in the absolute vulnerability and openness she experienced at that moment.

The silhouetted figure of Gianna rose beside her. Amber saw that she had lifted herself up onto her elbow and smiled down upon her with an impish look, full of craving and seemingly fully aware that Amber shared it, no matter how guarded she was. For a few moments, they connected, saying volumes contained within a simple look. Amber knew exactly what was about to happen, yet she still could not believe it. Feeling the pull of tenderness between them, she smiled back up at Gianna, returning the sentiment and offering an implicit invitation to engage her new friend's obvious desire.

All of a sudden, Amber felt Gianna's body blanketing her own. The softness of Gianna's lips seemed to overtake her whole body, bringing with them a warmth and comfort that caused a gentle stirring from head to toe. She felt Gianna's hands tangled in her hair, her own body being cradled against another's. When Gianna touched Amber, she felt suddenly alive, as if she blossomed beneath the curious touch of those fingers and finally felt beautiful. Never before had another woman looked at her quite the way Gianna did, with that much intensity, raw fascination, and infinite wonder.

Gianna's kiss began to wander, first along the length of Amber's neck, and then down across her collarbone before finding its way to her lively breasts. She treated each of Amber's nipples as if they were precious jewels to be cherished and polished clean by Gianna's devoted tongue. The surface of the platform seemed no longer hard or opaque. Amber was sinking, drowning in the sweetness of Gianna's eager attention. She closed her eyes and felt the drying coils of Gianna's long hair dragging lazily across her body as she began to enjoy the soft hollow between Amber's breasts.

It did not stop there, however. As Gianna slid her hand along Amber's soft inner thigh, she felt her body become suddenly inflamed. A look of intense longing spread across Gianna's face as Amber began to widen her hips and invite her lover to peruse the spectacle of her intimacy. Gianna sighed softly. For the first time, Amber felt her trembling. She reached up and caressed Gianna's curls lovingly.

Amber, too, was trembling as Gianna spread apart her glossy flesh revealing the manner in which Amber's body was already saturated with an aching impatience. She quietly moaned as two fingers slipped readily over her silken offering, exploring and caressing her body with bold ambition. She felt herself giving her body over to Gianna willingly and fully, enjoying the sensation of a continued exploration as their lips reconnected. They moved together, achieving a fluid harmony, finding themselves instantly in tune with one another's desires.

After some time, Gianna moved back down over Amber's body with an earnest and silent hunger. Amber's body seized up as she felt the resurgence of Gianna's pure devotion between her legs, driven wild by the soft suction of her delicate lips upon her most sensitive parts. She felt suddenly flustered and mixed up as she stared toward the sky.

Seagulls passing overhead. A sweeping tongue. Streaks of white through the blue sky, zipping past the sizzling orb of the sun. Her burning clit. Signals began to fire through her body like small torches being lit. The aimless rocking of the platform beneath her body made her feel like a moving, fluid tendril of fire.

Though she could make no sense of it, Amber discovered that Gianna inexplicably knew what techniques she liked best. After a symphony of sweet kisses, nibbles, and the friskiness of her tongue, Gianna took a smooth inhale and then amused herself with a gentle humming against Amber's triggered clit. The soft and playful buzzing of her deep vibrations sparked an intense pleasure that made Amber giddy with laughter. Her body flooded with endorphins, responding to Gianna's whimsy and sensual attention.

Amber found herself experiencing a confused elation, startled by Gianna's use of an obscure technique that had long been a secret favorite, known only to her most successful partners. It somehow delivered the satisfaction of a vibrator, enhanced with the intimacy of a woman's erotic touch. Gianna amused herself with this task as if she possessed questionless knowledge from an ancient oracle about the most secret keys to unlocking Amber's body.

Eventually, Gianna carried Amber's pleasure back to her lips, returning with a kiss that was laced with the erotic perfumes of her own body. It lingered there for a few moments before being interrupted by a pleading look that arrested their passion. Offering little hesitation, Amber guided Gianna onto her back. Throwing caution to the wind, she gave in to the sureness of her feelings and descended upon her lover's body. Amber drowned herself in the softness of Gianna's welcoming breasts, dotted lightly with goosebumps from the warm breeze. Her skin was incredibly soft to the touch, having dried and been graced with a powdery layer of fine salts.

Amber descended further, anxious to come to know Gianna in the deepest and most personal way. She gladly revealed her sex, offering herself to Amber's inclinations. As Amber moved in toward Gianna's body, the warm glow of the sun bloomed across her back. Full of yearning, Amber delighted in the loveliness of Gianna's glistening pussy. The emergence of her slippery pink flesh and pearly sheen had the appearance of a freshly opened seashell. It was seductive and beautifully fragrant. Amber buried herself tenderly in Gianna's depths, enchanted by the exquisite wonders of her body.

Amber allowed herself to enjoy Gianna's private treasures with enthusiasm and without any shame at how quickly things had developed between them. She found the taste of Gianna's natural liquor to be earthy and feminine, mixed with the still-present salt-brine of the ocean. Gianna made no secret of the vast wellspring of pleasure she had to offer, emerging from within her body like a rising tide and then winding through her writhing body like a wave crashing into the shore.

Increasingly intoxicated by Gianna's fervent craving, Amber unleashed all her pent-up frustrations, navigating the sweet recesses of Gianna's body with a boiling-over of passion that sent Gianna into a crisis of indulgence. Then, upon having received her fill, Amber went searching for Gianna's lips until the two rejoined there, feverish and alone with their mutual want.

As the tempestuous sensations grew and threatened to flood the banks of their bodies, they continued to stroke each other, their jaws quivering, their lips desperate to reconnect but blocked by a persistent need to gasp for air. They strained against one another, absorbed in the intensity of liquid fingers zipping back and forth across each other's clits.

Amber moaned into Gianna's shoulder, where she sought fruitless refuse, but a storm was about to strike. It rendered her briefly immobile upon reaching its precipice, then quaked through her body with an agonizing intensity. Gianna, too, was rendered helpless against Amber's body, both of them entangled and rattled by one another's all-consuming fire as it raged throughout their bodies.

Then, just like the calm following any storm, both collapsed into a strange cone of silent recovery. Side by side they lay, their hands still touching, still clinging at the other's presence as if unwilling to let go of the lingering memory of release whose echo still buzzed softly through their innermost muscles.

A long stretch of passing silence complemented a moment of perfect companionship. "We'd better get back to shore," Gianna finally whispered, disturbing the perfect stillness of what Amber had convinced herself was pure fantasy.

"Noo, I don't want to leave," Amber lamented, inspiring chuckles from her friend. She rolled her head to one side and gazed out across the ocean, feeling perfectly safe and satisfied with Gianna by her side, surrounded by an endless cerulean expanse and a shimmer of gold that happily glimmered across their bodies.

"Okay, we'll just wait for the beach to fill up with tourists then."

"Ack! Okay, let's go," laughed Amber, bolting upright.

With a snicker, Gianna squatted at the edge of the platform and dove into the sea with her upper body forming a perfect triangle. Her body wavered beneath the surface like a passing dolphin as she made her way back toward the shore. Amber quickly dove in after her, crashing through the surface like a rocket and feeling a swarm of tiny bubbles swirl about her naked body, tickling her from head to toe.

When they reached the shore, Gianna strutted calmly out of the ocean and into the warm breeze as Jean-Baptiste approached holding two coconuts with straws poking out from the top. Amber watched with envy at the bold comfort Gianna had about her body. Lacking the same courage, she rushed quickly out of the water, sheepishly covering her breasts and pubic area with her hands. However, as Gianna accepted one of the opened coconuts from the man, Amber discovered that he seemed unfazed by their nudity and perfectly respectful.

SolarRay
SolarRay
1,871 Followers