You Drive Me Crazy

Story Info
Middle aged farmer is smitten with black teen.
1.7k words
4.17
31.5k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You drive me crazy," Ellis Park sat after he eased his fifty seven year old body down next to the nubile young girl who was a third his age, his gaze fixed on the eyes of the frightened black woman/child who had been a summer worker at the Park farm all her teenage years.

The spot where the two were resting, on the crest of a hill that looked out at the sprawling Mohawk Valley, they had been before. It was a popular spot for workers to take lunch but it was past dinner time and the other workers were long gone, leaving only Ellis and the sleek mocha-hued teen who was on her back with her eyes wide open watching the clouds overhead but very aware of the older man beside her and where his attention was fixed.

As Joyce Cross looked upward, Ellis looked down at the young girl's armpit which was completely exposed with the teen resting with her arms stretched upwards and hands linked behind her head, and as he stared he had to adjust his pants to accommodate his swelling manhood.

Ellis didn't know what was more erotic, the sight of the dense patch of tight black curls that filled the deep crater of the girl's armpit or the aroma that filled his nostrils as he leaned closer to the untrimmed jungle.

It was not a floral aroma, and in fact if there had been any deodorant applied to her underarms at all the warmth of the day and her exertion on the farm had long since burned off any trace. What was left was a sharply pungent aroma had made his eyes water and his cock swell, and as Ellis lowered his face into the moist and steamy hollow he knew that the taste would burn his tongue as well.

"Ooh Mr. Park," Joyce sighed as she looked over and watched the old white man's tongue run up and down her armpit, starting where the first curls grew just below the inside of her bicep and continuing down to where the armhole of her blouse met the lower boundary of her pit hair. "You know what that does to me."

Ellis gave his response in the form of feral sounding grunts as he continued to lick and nibble the coarse hairs like the animal he felt like. If his prim and proper wife ever saw him carrying on like this she would probably throw him out of the house, but she wasn't there and Ellis let himself go to feed his primal desires.

"What if somebody comes?" Joyce asked as he always did while she watched the old white hand unbutton the old checkered shirt she wore, the sleeves torn off to reveal her shapely arms.

"They won't," Ellis groaned as he opened the blouse up and started mauling the teen's small pointed breasts while continuing to suck and chew on Joyce's unshaven armpits.

His hand slid down Joyce's flat stomach where her navel signaled the start of the treasure trail which quickly fanned out as it led to the wide and dense jungle of pubic hair that went from the insides of her thighs and continued down between her legs right up to her anus.

Ellis suckled on Joyce's little titties hungrily, practically able to fit the entire bud in his mouth as his hand raked through the teen's coarse bush, and then used his tongue to encircle Joyce's mocha toned nipples, flicking the tip on the few little curls that grew around the edge of her areolas.

"You sure I ain't too hairy for you?" Joyce said, teasing the practically possessed old man whose feral grunting gave away how he really felt.

"You know what I like," Ellis gasped as he tried to get this work pants off while his mouth moved from her breast buds back over to her exposed armpits, the slightly tart scent and taste only inflaming him as he feverishly kicked at his pants that seemed unwilling to cooperate.

After Ellis finally managed to get his pants down past his knees, he clawed at his boxers while scrambling up between Joyce's skinny thighs which were parted, exposing her profusely hairy crotch and the thick lips of her sex which were barely visible in the jungle.

"Oh Mr. Park! Your dick is so hard!" Joyce cackled, her arms still stretched over her head as the old man guided his slender pale prong into the furry abyss, and while Joyce barely felt his long but skinny tool she adored the lust he felt for her as he began rooting into her feverishly.

Like always the end came quickly as less than a minute of crazed humping had his dick spurting his seed into Joyce's pussy, but like almost always that didn't stop Ellis Park who kept humping the teen even as his dick deflated, his mouth still going back and forth between her salty underarms.

"Ooh - I was thinking about shaving my pits," Joyce said, enjoying the old man's reaction to that suggestion. "The other girls here make fun of me - they tell me I look like a boy because they are so hairy."

"You're more woman then any of them," Ellis snarled as his teeth scraped the dense curls, his lips and tongue tingling from the coarse growth.

Joyce had no intention of shaving, because not only were her armpits exceptionally hairy but the fur grew so fast that when she had shaved she had to do it so often that it made her sensitive underarms sore so now she let the hair grow, much to her employer's delight.

The old man was so sweet and had been so good to her over the years that Joyce had no problem in doing what little Ellis Park asked, even forgoing using deodorant. Joyce had rubbed a little Secret in her armpits once before meeting him back here and Ellis had recoiled, claiming that the scent was unnatural and burned his mouth.

Since Joyce had come to enjoy the feral armpit worship of the cute old guy as much as he loved expressing it, she had complied and now she could feel his dick getting hard again inside of her even though he had cum just a couple minutes earlier.

Although Ellis Park was almost a senior citizen, he was able to get it up multiple times like this for Joyce even though getting an erection for his wife once a week was a chore, not that she wanted him anyway.

Ellis didn't get completely hard but was stiff enough so that Joyce was having no problem feeling his long skinny prong dipping into her pussy as his thrusting resumed its very brisk rhythm.

"Ooh Mr. Park your dick got hard again so fast!" Joyce chirped, bring her left hand down to grab the old man's graying and thinning scalp, grinding his reddened face into her armpit hard while she wrapped her skinny black legs around his white butt.

"You gonna make me cum Mr. Park," Joyce squealed, and although she was fond of embellishing some things her orgasms were real. "You fuck me so good and hard. Way better than the boys do. Your dick feels so big"

"AW!" Ellis growled as shortly she felt Joyce's pussy contract around his cock while her body tensed, and that caused his dick to erupt, sending another albeit more modest load of semen into her womb.

"I love you honey," Ellis sighed after his spent dick slipped out, and only then did Ellis roll off of the teen and drop beside her on the grass, leaning over to kiss her curly armpit while letting his weathered fingers slide over Joyce's sweaty upper torso.

"I know you do Mr. Park," Joyce sighed, but after a minute Joyce said the words that the old man hated to hear. "Got to go."

"I know."

"Boy Mr. Park, you sure do cum a lot," Joyce observed when she looked down and saw the old man's semen practically pour out of her as she rose, the pale sap so starkly white against her jet black pubic hair, and the teen laughed when she reached down and scooped some of it into her hand before it drooled onto the ground. "What if some of this baby juice works in me?"

"I'm an old man so I doubt it, but if it does I'll take care of you and - you know," Ellis assured her, the thought of having this ebony treasure around all the time instead of his wife sending shivers down his spine.

"I dunno," Joyce snickered, reaching down and grabbing the pale flaccid tube and stretching it up like it was rubber instead of flesh before letting go and getting dressed. "It don't seem old when it's stiff and in my pussy."

"Tomorrow?" Ellis said as his aging body struggled to get up, the effect of a day's work along with his tryst with Joyce starting to show.

"Oh yeah. We got to work on the corn," Joyce chuckled.

"You know what I mean," Ellis said, grabbing the slender girl in his arms and bringing her to him for a goodnight kiss, and after her lush full lips joined his they parted to allow their tongues to duel before she had to force herself to finally break free.

"You better save some of that for the missus," Joyce chided. "And don't forget to brush your teeth when you get back. Don't want to be kissing her like that because your mouth tastes like my pits."

"I won't," Ellis said as Joyce headed down the hill and to the back way to her house. "Now you take care going home."

"I will Mr. Park," Joyce said as she began to skip home, and the old man's eyes followed the teen until she disappeared before going to the house.

"Been holding supper for you," his wife complained. "And you didn't fix that mailbox like you said, and that washing machine is still making that noise."

"Yeah," Ellis said, and when she kept whining he corralled her by the fridge and gave her a sloppy kiss that she recoiled from.

"Dear lord you reek. Go wash your face you silly old fool," she complained, although she would have resisted the affection even if he was just out of the shower and in a tuxedo.

"Yeah yeah yeah," Ellis sighed as he went to the bathroom, and as the taste of Joyce rolled around in his mouth before his toothbrush went in, the sight of a curly black hair stuck between his teeth made him smile because it wouldn't be long until he was with Joyce again.

***

thank you for reading