You Enchant Me Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HeartnSole
HeartnSole
233 Followers

Today, which was supposed to be a normal, average day had turned into something else. I poured myself a second glass of red wine in celebration and laid across the couch in my living room.

My music was quietly playing from the speakers and I tried to get some research done for one of my professors so that I wouldn't be totally slacking off.

Well, at least I felt like I was trying a bit. I put my laptop on the coffee table and closed my eyes, thinking about a certain someone. The music in the background was a cover of the song "Latch" by Daniela Andrade, the original song by Disclosure had been playing in the club when I had been dancing with Nisha.

Ever since then, I had been obsessed with it, listening to it on repeat, "I feel you close enough, I wanna liken your love baby, I think we're close enough, Could I liken your love...?"

My body was starting to relax on the couch, but other parts of me were tense; they had been tense since I had seen her.

Laying there on the couch, in a pair of black boy shorts and a teal tank, loosened up by the red wine, my hands started to wander up and down my body.

My hands began tracing up and down my creamy thighs, over my stomach, over my breast. Light caresses that I could imagine Nisha doing to me. My nipples were starting to stiffen, and other parts of me, were starting to slowly ache.

Not for my touch, but for her touch. My hips started to roll as I slipped my hands over my body. I imagined her watching me right now, or rather not being able just to watch me.

I could picture Nisha's dark eyes roaming over me hungrily. God, I wish she could have come home with me tonight.

My hands slipped beneath the waistband of my boy shorts, I lifted my hips up, letting them in. Her fingers were back, but in the guise of my own. They grazed lightly over my slick nether lips. My clit was throbbing, wanting to be touched, kissed, and licked. I imagined Nisha's light pink lips kissing my nether lips. Her curly auburn hair tickling my thighs, my hands tangled in her hair. My fingers swiped over my clit, I imagined a long languid lick of her tongue over my clit instead, and her eyes penetrating mine.

Letting my body guide me, my other hand came up to my breasts and started tugging and softly pinching on my nipples. My chest pressed up as I let out a throaty moan, imagining Nisha pressing her mouth there.

I wanted her body on top of mine- I wanted to wrap my legs around her and tug her into me. Fuck I wanted her.

Should I call her? My eyes opened slightly blearily from the light. Biting my lip, I glanced at my phone, but I didn't want to call her for a booty call. Today, I told her that I wanted more than that. I haven't been this hungry or selfish for someone since my breakup, and I didn't wasn't going to ruin it.

My fingers were moving to my slit and gathering up my slick heat, that liquid heat that Nisha created. Then I would move them and cover my clit, two of my fingers rubbing back and forth on either side of it. It was a slow burning tease, and I could feel the fire building hot in my tummy, in my pussy, spreading throughout my body.

And then, my phone started vibrating on the coffee table.

"Fuck," I moaned out in frustration. I grabbed my phone and checked the caller ID. It was Nisha. I coughed out and cleared my throat, trying to erase any signs of what I had been up to, my other hand wiping my juices on the hem of my tank top.

On the last ring, I picked up just in time, "Hello?"

It was like I could feel her grinning against my cheek, "Don't you have my number?"

I laughed out, "Yes I do, why?"

Her voice was playful, "Well then why'd you say hello like you didn't know who it was?"

Hopefully my guilty expression didn't steep into my voice, "Well... that's just how I answer the phone!"

In the meantime, it was like my hand had a mind of its own. Without paying much attention, it had slid into its original spot, and was slowly rubbing up and down my slit, as I tried to keep any trembles or uneven breathing out of my voice.

Nisha laughed brightly, "Another thing I'll file away about you! Are you walking right now?"

I was so glad she couldn't see the blush on my face right now, talking about uneven playing grounds, that definitely would have been another. Pushing my hair to the side and away from my neck I tilted my head back.

"Nope, just in my apartment, trying to get work done unsuccessfully, because I can't stop thinking about a certain someone, and also because procrastination is too easily within reach," I replied a little too fast.

I swear I could hear the blush from her side. She quieted for a moment and then let out a soft breath over the phone, "I can't stop thinking about a certain someone either - then again, I've thought about them for a long time."

I bit my lip. I wanted her to know, to know what I was doing while thinking about her, "Nisha?"

Her voice was huskier when she answered; it had dropped into a whisper, "Yeah?"

"Want to know how I'm procrastinating?" I murmured into the phone, my eyes closed, picturing her reaction to my words. My body was tingling all throughout.

Nisha took a deep breath in and exhaled, "Tell me."

I whispered quietly, "I'm touching myself", at that moment, I let out a gasp. I had just pressed two of my fingers into me. My walls were clenching those fingers, thinking about Nisha's long fingers inside of me, "thinking about a certain someone."

Nisha let out a groan, but didn't say anything, I didn't really give her much of a chance to, "My fingers...they're inside of me..." Between each pause of my words, I let out soft little sighs and moans. On her end, I heard deep breathing, and a rustle of something sounding like clothes coming off.

My voice was low and smooth, I was turning myself on even more, while telling the woman that I was aching for that I was touching myself because of her... for her.

"Do you like knowing that, Nisha? That someone is so turned on by you that she can't help herself, touching herself for you again?" I purred into the phone.

I could hear Nisha suck in a breath; the image of her long fingers trailing over her breasts and body was almost too much and certainly not enough.

Looking down at my body, my chest was arched up, my fingers were slowly moving within me and my nipples were puffy.

Nisha's next word came out as a growl, "I fucking love it, Arie." I tangibly shivered at her words, getting goose bumps at her announcement. My fingers felt as if they were hers, and my legs spread further apart for her.

My breathing was short, and the sounds of my fingers against my wetness and heat were audible, even through the phone, Nisha's honeyed hypnotic voice spoke into my ear again, "But more than anything, I wish I was there with you, I'm jealous of those fingers of yours; getting to touch you all the time, getting to pleasure you. I'm selfish Arie; I want my chance with you. I want my fingers in you... I want to taste you."

Nisha was painting a picture in my mind that burned through my eyes. I could see her in my head, getting so turned on that if she had been watching me, she wouldn't have been able to control herself with me.

I let out a whimper at her words and my body arched up, fingers starting to move faster in response to her voice, in response to her words, "Oh fuck."

My eyes were squeezed shut and I was tense on the couch, my fingers were now on my clit, rubbing it furiously as my breathing grew faster. Then, she spoke again, "Would you like that baby? Would you want that?"

The way she was making me affirm how much I wanted her, in combination with the endearment melted me- I bit my lip and was unable to hold in my breathy moan, "I NEED that. I need you."

"Show me, let me hear what you want from me", Nisha purred into the phone, her voice playing smoothly into my ears, as I got closer and closer. I was a mess, my tank top had been pushed up now over my breasts, my skin tinged pink from the flush of being so turned on, some spots a little extra red where I had cupped my own body.

My hips were pumping up into my hand and I was fucking myself for Nisha. This time she could hear it, how much I wanted her. How much I had needed her.

Once again her hand became my hand, and her fingers were stroking powerfully into me: deep in, deep out, so much so that it was almost teasing. And then, they would come back in the way that made my fingers search for something to grip onto and dig my nails into at the sheer desire of it all.

I could practically see her on the couch with me, fingers deep within my wet aching pussy, my legs on either side of her. My nails would be scratching at her back, and I would feel her breasts pressing into me with every thrust of her body.

I came crying out her name into the phone, with a slew of swears and moans pouring from my mouth. Panting into my phone, Nisha whispered into the phone, a series of soft seductive words. Telling me, how beautiful, how sexy, how fucking turned on I had made her. I had sunk back into the couch and was listening to her paint that picture.

More than anything else, I wanted her to be there with me right then and there. I could imagine us doing this, lying on the couch after one of us had an orgasm, stroking and pressing together.

I could see us lazily touching each other, letting the fire turn back on slowly. Like sun soaking stone, until our body temperatures were too hot to do anything but fuck again, the perfect combination of intimacy and rough desire.

My mind wandered, and Nisha's voice had slowly stopped as we sat in a comfortable silence. This kind of silence was rare with people you had only just met, but then again so was everything else about us so far.

Then, a thought struck me. "Wait... this may be a little late, but why'd you call me?" I asked her, actually perplexed, my voice rising in embarrassment.

Nisha burst out with that bubbly laughter, "You don't remember?"

Okay now I was in shock, because I hadn't thought she had told me, and my words came out impatient, bumping into each other, "I'm sorry! I'm not usually like this- I just, well, I was distracted and-"

Nisha stopped me midsentence with her increased laughter that swept me up into it; when she finally could breath, her tone was teasing, "Okay, okay... I'll admit, I never actually said why I was calling!"

I gasped in mock outrage, "So basically, you just lied AND interrupted me?"

She just giggled, "Well, last time you interrupted me, you kissed me after, I was trying to see if I could pull it off as well as you." Her giggle was infectious, and my cheeks were hurting from smiling.

Nisha continued, her tone playful and steady, "But since I am obviously too far away to kiss you now, I guess I'll just have to ask you to spend Saturday evening with me and kiss you then."

I bit my lip and laughed, "Guess I'll just have to say yes so that you can pull it off." My body was already tingling from the excitement of seeing her again, touching her, and not to mention the way my heart at tripped over itself. First I act like a big baby with her earlier, and now I'm an infatuated teenager.

I sighed out happily and then proceeded to tease her just a bit, "So I'll see you then, and maybe catch a few glimpses of you in lecture. This time I'll be the one watching you- and you better be paying attention!"

Nisha simply and sweetly said, "Mm, we'll see, I may be even more distracted by you than before... And now, it's off to sleep for me."

"Sweet dreams, Nisha... see you soon," I murmured.

"See you soon and good night Arie," she whispered back. Pretty sure I slept with a smile super glued to my face that night.

HeartnSole
HeartnSole
233 Followers
12