You Ever Know with a Head Injury

Story Info
My wife fell and hit her head hard.
2k words
4.18
78.5k
52
2

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/20/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I met my future wife in grade 8. I didn't know it at the time of course but I did find her very easy on the eyes even back then. The first words she ever said to me was, "You asshole, you knocked you eye out."

Well I didn't knock it out but she did get one hell of a shiner when my elbow hit her eye. See it was raining cats and dogs outside so for gym class the teachers decided on a little coed volleyball and when I went up for the ball on my way down I nailed her so hard with my elbow it knocked her off her feet.

I felt like shit. Here I am trying to play to my best and keep an eye on her at the same time and this happens.

After that I tried so many times to tell her how sorry I was but she wouldn't hear a word of it.

I got hurt myself later that year when a huge kid fell on my leg ripping my ACL apart. I was a goalie for a fairly good Jr hockey team and that ended any hope I had of a career in the NHL.

After 6 days in the hospital I was released and the first day back at school Tara my future wife was walking backwards down the hall talking to her friends and ran right into my injured leg knocking me to the floor making me yell in pain.

When she turned and seen it was me at first she smiled then realized how much pain I was in started saying how sorry she was. At first I wanted to tell her to go fuck herself but I just couldn't do it.

Back to the hospital and the doctors wanted to make sure no damage was done and kept me in over night.

Later after my parents left Tara walked in with her eye painted black and blue. I busted out laughing at the sight of her and told her that I didn't do it this time. She smiled and said that she had been way too hard on me and was sorry for making hard on me and for my leg.

We talked in till the nurse forced her to leave was visiting hours were over long before.

After that we became inseparable. And married a year after high school.

Her family is very religious and she insisted that she be a virgin on our wedding night. So before that night it was good hand jobs from her but bad blow jobs. As for me she would let me play with her very nice tits and touch the outside of her panties, that was it in till the ring went on the finger.

The night of our wedding when we got to the hotel room it was almost as bad as that movie. You know the one called Coal miners daughter. She didn't run home to her mom but did call her mom to say how much I hurt her.

Well hell I was a virgin too. I had no real idea what in the hell I was doing either.

From there our sex life went down hill as if that was possible.

Three years later my dad wanted to semi retire and had groomed me on being his replacement. So here I am 22 years old running a million dollar saw mill.

I had some ideas and most of them worked out which more than doubled the mills output making so we could buy our first house.

I loved Tara with my whole being but our sex life, well there wasn't one.

Last summer I was down stairs finishing the basement off when I heard the shower up stairs get turned on and minutes later it sounded like a bag of flour being dropped on the floor. I thought to myself that something wasn't right and headed up to see what happened.

I checked out the house quickly and when I got to our bedroom I heard the shower in the adjoining bathroom running. I turned the corner only to see my wife laying in the shower with blood running from her head.

When I checked she was knocked out cold but with a bad cut just into her hair line. I turned the shower off making sure not to move her and called 911.

She was starting to come around when the paramedics arrived. I had placed a bath towel over her naked body and the first thing this young paramedic did was take the towel off her exposing her wonderful naked body to all our eyes. He did check her out before going to work on stabilizing her for transport.

I was strangely turned on at having him look at her fantastic body, but I was disgusted as well with the way he checked her out. I remember that he spread her legs apart a fair ways before they strapped her to the back broad.

It turned out that she had a concussion and needed 13 stitches to close the wound.

She seen to recover fairly quickly and everything was normal including our sex life.

We went the her parents for Christmas and it started to snow on the way home and as I drove I told Tara that I thought it was a nice day and asked how did she like the dinner. I got no response From her. I had to keep my eye on the road so I called her name and all I got from her was a soft yes from her.

I drove for a bit more and said "Are you ok?" I got the same response, just a soft yes.

I turned my head and when I looked at her she looked to be frozen staring at the snow in the headlights. I said "Tara look at me."

She said her soft yes and turned her head looking at me but not seeing me.

We had gone to a hypnotist show last fall and the one guy was just right this, just a total blank. I said "Tara do you know who I am?"

Her response came in that soft voice way she was speaking in saying that yes.

Good I thought at least its not a stroke and started to think that if I place a thought into her head it may help in other things someday. I said to her "Tara it's very hot in here, you should remove your coat and unbutton blouse."

Without a word she unzipped her coat, taking it off. And unbuttoned her blouse leaving it wide open showing me her bra. Dam I thought I could get her to stop biting her finger nails and maybe help with our sex life as well.

I said "Tara there's a stairway in front of you and when I say you will go down that stairway in your mind only. Do you see the stairway?"

She said she did and I continued " Tara when I count backwards you will take a step for each number I say and as I do you will go deeper into your mind but you will hear my voice all the time. do you understand?" Again she said her yes.

I was only going on what I had seen in movies and at that show we went to and was hoping not to fuck this up. I ask her to close her eyes and listen to my voice. That way I could stop driving around the block and go into our garage.

Once inside I turned the engine off and said "Tara you are at the top of the stairs do you see them?" She give me that soft yes.

I told her to go down one stair at a time going deeper inside her mind as she did. At the 10th stair I told her she was at the bottom and that she was very deep in her mind. Then told her that what I was going to tell her was her idea and that she would not remember me saying anything to her.

I sat back thinking how far do I go, I mean she don't like intercourse but she don't like oral either, giving or getting. I know its only in her mind cause she has been checked out by 4 different doctors and there's nothing wrong physically.

I thought first I should have a way back in if this don't work. So I said "Tara when you hear me say Green white clouds, you will return to the state you're in right now. Do you understand?" She once again answered her yes.

I went on saying "Tara I want you to repeat to me what I told you the words were I said to you." she said the words in the right order and correctly.

I thought I better not go too far the first time so I said "Tara when we go to bed tonight you will feel the need you give your husband a blow job. It wont make you feel dirty to do so but it will make you feel excited. Do you understand?" Once again that soft yes.

I said "Tara I will count to 5 and at 5 you will wake up like you just had a very nice and relaxing nap. When you are awake the things I said to you will be your own thoughts and you will have no memory of me talking to you in this car."

I counted to 5 and she sat straight up and give a yawn and I seen her blouse was still wide open. Oh fuck I thought and said Green white clouds, and her head dropped down. I said "Tara I want you to button your blouse and put your coat on, and when you wake up you will have no memory of having your coat off or that your blouse was unbuttoned."

I woke her up again and she said that the nap made her feel wonderful. We went in the house and I told I was going to shower before bed and she said fine and that she going to put the turkey her mom give her in the freezer.

I showered and I to think about anything but sex to keep my cock from getting hard, so I thought about Tara in the shower that day.

When Tara went to the bathroom to get ready for bed nothing changed she had me turn the lights out before she came to bed like always. I thought fuck this isn't working when she climbed into bed and her hand went straight to cock and wrapped around it.

I give a small jump when she did this having ever done anything like it before. She said just relax honey I feel I want to try something. Her head went under the covers as she took my responding cock in her mouth. I lifted a the covers and she turned and said "No peeping." and pulled the covers back down.

I held off enjoying my first ever true blow job from my wife and only my second blow job of my life. I felt I was going to cum and said "Honey your too good at this and I'm about to cum sweetheart."

She pulled her mouth off me but kept her hand going making come hard. I grabbed box of tissue from the night stand and Tara started grabbing it from to clean me up which also shocked me. Before she would think that was disgusting and dirty.

After I was cleaned up she laid with her head on my chest when I said "Green white clouds." I felt her go limp against my body.

I said "Tara tomorrow night I will kiss my way down your body and make love to you with my mouth. You will not find it disgusting or dirty but you will find it very stimulating. You will not hold your feelings back in anyway and you will allow your body to feel all the pleasure that its being given. Do you understand what I just told you?"

She gives me that soft yes once again.

I counted to my 5 like before but this time I had her feeling sleepy and ready to have a good night sleep.

I will let you know later what else I placed in her mind and how it works out.