You Ever Know with a Head Injury Ch. 02

Story Info
I go a lot further into changing Tara's mind toward sex and.
1.3k words
4.39
43.3k
17
3

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/20/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If you read the first part you know I'm not a professional hypnotist or an amateur either. But when my wife become hypnotized in a snow storm, I tried to open her up to sex and it worked great.

After I got my very first blow job from I opened her mind me doing somewhat the same thing to her the next night.

The next morning after receiving my first blow job, Tara was up and making us breakfast and as I watched her it hit me why my wife is so screwed up about sex. Her parents are what I call religious fanatics and her mom drove it into my sweet wife that sex was only for the making of a child and other then that it is dirty and a sin against god. I started thinking if I could ever hypnotize her mom, I would like to turn her into a total slut to get back at her for what she did to my Tara as she grew up.

We had our meal and I looked at Tara covered from just under her chin to her ankles. I thought this has to change as well cause she has a gorgeous body which she keeps hidden away. So as I helped with the morning dishes I said "Green white clouds."

Tara's head lowered and I said "Tara I want you to look in front of you and tell me what you see in your mind."

In a very soft voice she uses when she's in this state, she said "A long hallway with doors."

I said "That's good, now what is behind you?"

Without moving at all she said "A stairway going up."

That was just where I wanted her, which is where I had left her the last time she was under. I said "Tara I want you to start having pride in your body and be more willing to show your legs by wearing shorter skirts. Plus Tara I think you should wear tops that are not buttoned to your chin anymore. Perhaps you should leave 5 buttons undone on the tops you wear. Do you understand what I am saying to you?"

She said her soft yes and I went on saying that she needed to shopping for new clothes that would be less restrictive and more revealing. I asked if she understood and once again her soft yes was her answer.

I thought maybe I should bring her a little bit more out of the dark ages and said "Tara, tonight when you get ready for bed you will find it stimulating to not only undress with the lights on and in front of me and to sleep from now on in the nude, other then the days when you are having your period. Do you understand this as well?"

Her soft yes was her response. So I brought out from her trance and she said "You know I hate wearing this thing." Pointing to the robe she had on. I was hoping I could burn the thing cause having my wife covered up like a mummy did nothing for me.

Between Christmas and new years we close the saw mill down and do repairs or up dating to the machinery. But I still needed to go in to keep a eye on the work being done and lend a hand when needed as well.

When I got home Tara met me at the door wearing a skirt that was half way up her thighs and a kind of sheer blouse with the top 5 buttons undone. I couldn't believe the change in her, I mean I did put the thoughts in her head but I didn't think she would go this far that quick.

I took one look and said "I'm taking you out for dinner honey."

She give me a sly look and said "I don't know if I could wear this to dinner, its shows way to much, don't you think?"

I said "Green white clouds." Putting her back in her trance. Then said "Honey you have a very sexy body and you want to show it off to make the other wives jealous they don't look as good as you do."

I then counted to 5 to bring out of her trance she said "I'll get my coat, are we going to that new place by the river? I hear the food is great there."

I was very proud the way the guys could take their eyes off her and I did see some dirty looks being given by the guy's wives as well. I would've love to taken her dancing but she don't really dance very good so I took her to a movie instead.

I put my arm over her shoulders half way through the movie and let my fingers go under her blouse playing with the tops of her breast. Tara said "Your being a bad boy and I don't think you should be doing that here where someone may see us."

I removed my hand and respected her wishes, for now anyway. Once we got home we went into the bedroom and I laid on the bed watching my wife undress in front of me for the first time ever. When she climbed between the sheets she asked if I was just going to lay there with a dumb grin or come to bed. I got undressed making a bit of a show out of it, and she asked what got into me to make me act so silly tonight. I didn't say a word but climbed in beside her taking her in my arms.

I started kissing her with the passion I felt for her and when she ached her back to push her beasts into my face I was overjoyed that she was let her body respond to me. As I sucked on her very hard nipple she took my head in her hands holding me to her.

But when I started kissing my way down I could feel her tensing up and said "Tara, relax honey, just let your body feel the pleasure I'm giving you."

She calm down and when I started licking around her pussy she seem to be getting into it. But when I give her erect clit a long slow lick she jerk up banging my nose with her pussy. Tara said "Sorry but it felt like a lightning bolt going through me."

I laughed and not having a lot of experience to relay on, I did what seemed to be bringing her the most pleasure. At one point I had my lips around her clit running my tongue back and forth over her clit and when I pushed two fingers inside her she exploded with what I believe to be her first ever orgasm.

After I made her have three more orgasms she said "My turn." and went down on me sucking me hard. It didn't take long for me to get ready to cum but when I told Tara she didn't stop sucking in till the first jet of cum hit the back of her mouth.

She pulled away jacking my cock in till I was totally done coming. I looked at Tara and she said "It's not too bad, kind of salty thou."

I couldn't believe how she has taken to the changes I have placed in her mind and the way she went even farther with it give me real hope for the future. I do have to remember one of these times about her finger nail biting and hopefully she takes to that just the way she has taken to oral sex. I do wonder if when we have intercourse if it will go this good. God I hope so.

I was thinking that I needed to stop thinking with my little head and start thinking things through before I do anything more with her mind. After all I really don't know what in the hell I'm doing.