You Ever Know with a Head Injury Ch. 05

Story Info
What I forgot got Tara raped.
1.7k words
4.23
28.5k
11
1

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/20/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I my past stories I have told you about how I got control of my wife's mind only by accident and have kept up a way in with 3 words said in the right order. The only thing is I got carried away with my buddies being over and let my fantasies got the best of me and I had Tara give one of my buddies a blow job. After the guys left I had a feeling I forgot something or something wasn't right and just couldn't think what it was.

After the poker night and Tara's blow job to one of my best friends, I knew there was something not right. You know how you get that feeling in your guts and just don't know what it is, well that was me. That night being new years eve I took Tara to the best restaurant in town and had a fantastic meal then to the movies. I would've taken her dancing but like I said earlier she cant dance and that's next thing for me to change. One thing I did notice was she not biting her nails anymore and that's for the better, cause she does have long those long female fingers and once the nails grow out I cant think of a single thing to change on her body.

So I'm back to work running the mill and getting my workers up and running on the changes to the mill over the Christmas break. I'm feeling great and everything going well what could be better. The changes look to be increasing production and its easier on my crew.

For two days all is well and I have toned down Tara's sex drive to what I could handle and with her gag reflex basically turned off, the blow jobs from her are out of this world. It all came crashing down on Thursday when I got home.

Nick was in my house when I got there and he wasn't alone. There were 3 guys with him and none of them were known to me and this is what I walked in on.

Nick with his balls bouncing off Tara's chin as he cock went down her throat and so asshole fucking her hard from behind with her on her hands and knees. All I got out was "What the fuck" when I got hit with something on the side of my head and I went down hard.

I felt myself being pulled to a wooden dinning room chair and something going around my wrists and ankles. The room was still spinning and I heard Nick yell "Stuff his mouth and tape so he cant say a fucking word. I want this asshole to watch what we are doing to this sweet little cunt he's married too."

By the time they had me so I couldn't move the room came back in focus. I tried to get free cause all I could think about was killing this asshole and his friends but there was no way I was breaking free.

Nick said to me "Is her asshole cherry cause I'm going to fuck it. Maybe next time you will let me have her for a hour or two and not have her tease the shit out of your friends. What you think cocksucker? Of course next time I will bring my black brothers with me, I hear they are hung like donkeys. You like to see a donkey fuck your wife pencil dick, I bet she would love it just like she loves this."

I felt myself starting to throw up but with something stuff in my mouth the bile from my stomach shot out my nose. I ever felt pain like that in my life as the acid from my stomach burnt my sinuses. Nick yell "Watch this." as he pull out of her throat and got behind her, split on her cherry ass and started pushing himself in side her ass. Tara started screaming "No please it hurts, please don't do that."

Nick laughed and said "Green white clouds." Then I knew what it was that was bugging me, I should've change the fucking past words to her mind. How could I have so fucking dumb and here is Nick and his buddies doing what ever they want with my wife by using my phrase.

Nick went on by saying "Tara you will not feel anymore pain but only pleasure of having me fuck your ass. Do you understand?" Her soft yes followed and my heart sank.

Nick went on to say "Tara after I finish fucking your ass you will ask me to let you lick my cock clean and enjoy it. do you understand this too?" Her soft yes and my rage went to the boiling point as I closed my eyes so not to see anymore.

Nick then did the count bringing her back from her trance and pushed harder to get her anal cherry. I closed my eyes but could still hear her groans as he opened her ass up.

Nick then yell "Tape that assholes eyes open, I want him to watch and tape his head so he cant turn away as well." His buddies jump up laughing at me as they did as they were told. One of these rapist held what had to be a 12 inch cock in front of my eyes and said "Its going down her throat, you just watch how she likes its."

He grabbed her hair pulling her head back and force his cock in. I seen her eyes bulged as he hit bottom and his balls banged her chin. He started fucking her throat like it was her pussy and laughing about how tight her throat is.

One of the other guys slid under her and enter my wife's sweet pussy. Here she is being three holed in front of me and what just a week or so ago she wouldn't even undress in front of me with the lights on.

Nick pulled out of her sweet ass and yelled for Mr. long cock to get only of her mouth and fuck her ass. He was only to happy to do just that and Nick said to Tara "Open your mouth honey I have something for you to clean." Tara said "Yes please I want to clean your wonderful cock."

Things went blurry after that and I think I passed out or fainted or what ever it was. The last thing I remember was Nick's cock going in my wife's mouth and I could see it wasn't clean.

When I come too, Tara was curled up like a baby sleeping and still naked as a new baby. I could see bruises on her tits and on her thighs on the out side, god only knows what the rest of her looked like. They had pulled Tara's panties out of my mouth and the way I knew was they still had tape on them.

My arms and legs were still taped to the chair so I tried calling to Tara but I guess she was so wore out had she was dead to the world. I looked at the clock and seen it was 11:30pm and I don't know when the attack ended but it was going on when I got home at 6pm.

I started thinking back on how stupid I had been by showing off my way in to her mind and how she would do anything I asked of her. Where the fuck did I get off just using the phrase in front of my so call friends and specially in front of Nick who I didn't really like anyway. All I know is I will make sure he and his buddies pay for what they did to my sweet Tara.

Tara rolled over and I could see blood on her chin and it looked like it had come from her nose. I yelled at the top of my lungs "NO PLEASE GOD NOT HER NOT MY TARA!"

I guess she wasn't as deep into sleep as she had been cause she opened her eye I could see and sat up saying "When did you get home and why are you taped to that chair. Where's my clothes? What going on here? Honey why are you crying, oh man I feel sore all over."

Nick must of wiped out her memory of what happened and other then bruises and a bleeding nose she looked to be ok but I still was going to get her checked out completely. Then I would deal with Nick and his buddies.

I cleaned her up and called my foreman and told him I was taking a day or two off and that he was in charge. He asked if anything he should know about happened and I said no but asked if I needed some muscle did he still know where I could get it from. He said "Come on boss what happened you know you can count on me, there's not a thing I wouldn't do for you or your dad.

I said "I just want to know if you know anyone anymore Larry I don't want you involved in this, it could get, well lets just say with your record you don't need any of this ok? So can you help me out, are you still hooked up with the Angles in some way?

Larry said "Oh so its that bad. Ok boss just let me know if you want someone to go away and ever be found or is it going to be they will ever do something ever again."

I said "I think the latter one but I may change you mind on this. You are cool with what I'm asking of you aren't you Larry cause if its too much just say and no hard feelings?'

Larry again said "Anything boss and I mean ANYTHING I can do is more then cool with me. Are you sure you don't want me to do what's needed cause I'm here for you man?"

I told him no, not with one more thing on his record and he ever gets out if he got caught. I thanked him and told him I would let him know, hanging up the phone.

So Nick thinks I'm not going to do anything, well he has another thing coming. Its just what to do and how far do I go with it. I have to step away in my mind for now and think this out before I decide what to do to all 4 of these low lives.