You Fucked Where? Ch. 04 Vol. 02

Story Info
The second part of a story of odd places I've fucked.
901 words
4.12
27.9k
3

Part 5 of the 10 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 02/13/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LeaRN57
LeaRN57
105 Followers

This is a continuation of a story of strange or odd places I've fucked. Volume 1 was my friend and I meeting at a tiki bar and him giving me a great orgasm while sitting at the bar. During the orgasm I'd promised him I would do what ever he wanted if he would make me cum. Volume 2 is the anything.

Spring time is South Florida is the best time of the year. Just the right temperature, and the snowbirds have gone home. This encounter takes place in the spring. We had met at a tiki bar along the beach, finished our drinks and were on the way for a walk along the beach to talk about the anything I had promised to do.

We walked away from the bar hand in hand and headed toward the dark end of the beach. Once we were in the shadows, my friend pulled me close and wrapped his arms around me. "OK, tell me about this sucking my cock forever. That sounds very interesting."

"I suppose I should have said forever or until you cum, which ever happens first. I really don't think you could last very long with me sucking your cock."

"You really believe that? I'm going to have to take you up on that."

It was a quiet night, and no one was on the beach. We were walking past one of the big hotels on the beach, and they have chaise lounges on the beach for their guests. Even though we weren't one of their guests, we decided to make use of one of their lounges.

We stretched out on the lounge and started doing some heavy making out. The little straps on my dress were down, and my breasts were open to the air. His hands were on my breasts squeezing and caressing, his mouth moving down to suck and bite on my nipples.

My hands were fumbling with his shorts trying to free his cock. I finally got his fly open and my hands on his cock. I was surprised to feel that he was freshly shaved. (I love sucking a smooth cock and balls.) Then he said "it's time for the anything."

The beach was deserted, I was horny so I thought "no time like the present." I looked at him, smiled and said "Let's see how long forever takes."

I pushed him back on the chaise, opened his shorts and took his cock in my hands. As I have said before, I am damn good at sucking cock. It's one of my superpowers. And tonight I was going to give him the best blow job he'd ever had.

On my knees at the foot of the chaise, I took his cock in my hands and began to stroke. My one hand moving up and down, with my thumb rubbing over the tip and my other hand caressing his smooth balls. His cock was only semi hard when I started, but I knew it wouldn't take much attention to make it rock hard. (Just the way I like a cock.)

I wrapped my lips around the tip of his cock and ran my tongue around just the head of it. My hand still stroking while I'm sucking. Gradually my mouth moves lower on his cock, my mouth sucking and my tongue twirling around the part of his cock in my mouth. Deeper his cock goes into my mouth, my tongue flicking around his cock. Then his cock slides totally into my mouth and I feel my throat open so he can thrust deeper between my lips.

Bobbing up and down on his cock my tongue tracing the shape of his cock in my mouth. While his cock is deep in my mouth, my tongue slips out and licks at the part of his balls I can reach.

His hands on either side of my head, he moves my head up and down on his cock. My hand on the base of his cock, sliding up as my mouth sucks at the tip, then gliding back to the base while I take all of his cock in. My teeth barely grazing his cock and I continue to lick and suck.

I pull my mouth from his cock, and start to lick at his balls. My hand strokes and massages his cock and I take his balls in my mouth and suck. I look him in his eyes and he has such a look of pleasure on his face that I know he's not going to last much longer.

Moving from his balls back to his cock I amp up my sucking. I can feel his cock throb in my mouth. My tongue is rotating around his stiff cock, my lips applying pressure as I suck up and down.

He's breathing heavy and moaning. His cock is throbbing in my mouth. "Oh baby, you are so good at this. You could suck my cock forever. Are you ready for a mouthful of cum?"

Hell yes, I was ready, he knows I love the taste of his cum. I could feel him thrust hard into my mouth, give a huge groan, then, my mouth was flooded with his sweet tasting cum. Of course, I swallowed every drop.

We both sat up and shared a kiss. Then we straightened out clothes, and walked up the beach to the light.

LeaRN57
LeaRN57
105 Followers