You Gave Me a Mountain Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DG Hear
DG Hear
5,700 Followers

"Anyway, when I was checking on my kids, a woman, a very pretty woman dropped off her baby in the nursery. Her son was about three or four months younger than Molly. After she walked out of the nursery, I asked one of the sitters who she was. They told me her name and one of the women said she was Joe's old girlfriend and that the baby was Joe's son.

"She said, 'Oh, my God! You're Joe's wife; I'm so sorry, I shouldn't have been the one to tell you.' I just froze on the spot. I can't even remember what I did directly after that. If this was true, then he had made love to her while I was pregnant with Molly.

"I went out to the visiting room and she was talking with Joe's parents. I knew right then that they knew. Everyone was whispering; I figured it was about me. I felt like I was totally naked. I wanted so badly to go strike her but I didn't. Instead, I asked her if it was true. Was her child Joe's son? With tears in her eyes, she said yes.

"I walked up to the casket and spit on Joe and told my parents to take me home. I went and got my kids and left. I didn't even return for the funeral the following day. Dad called Mr. Crawford and told him off. I never saw dad so furious. We rented a U-Haul and loaded what I knew was mine and the kids' and left the apartment. It was owned by Joe's dad anyway and my dad told him as far as he was concerned I owed him nothing.

"You know dad's an attorney didn't you? He does legal documents and things like that. Everyone always thinks lawyers are rich, but they aren't. Dad makes a good living and we have always lived a nice life. We were always far from the high class that people hear about.

"Anyway, dad told Mr. Crawford that he had better make sure that none of the expenses fell into my lap or he would drag his son's name, which is the same as his through the courts. We never got any of the bills; dad saw to that. We didn't get any personal insurance checks either. I figured his dad changed the beneficiary to take care of Joe's other son and mistress.

"The payment from the government came to me and of course the social security got split since they proved Joe had fathered the other child also. A DNA test had been done to prove Joe was the fathered the little boy. I moved back home and in with mom and dad. Of course, my brother Bill had moved out a couple of years ago and is married and has a family of his own.

"I get a monthly check to help support my kids. Mom watches them while I work at the café. I haven't dated since I moved back fourteen months ago. The day I saw you come into the restaurant, my heart just fell."

She was crying and I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her to my chest. She felt so soft and warm. I could have held her forever.

Once she stopped crying she smile at me and said, "Okay, now it's your turn to spill the beans."

"I don't know where to start. You know I was in juvie detention till I turned eighteen. After that, I wandered around the midwest looking for any kind of jobs to support myself. I guess I was kind of a bum. I called home and grandpa said he didn't want me back until I changed my ways. I was young and thought I knew everything. Truth be known I didn't know shit.

"When I was around twenty-one this family named Patterson took me in and gave me a good job. It was farming and I really tried hard. I went into town and began to drink. I hung around with this woman named Cindy Lou. To make a long story short, she got pregnant and we got married. I was happy; I had a son named Jerrold. I thought my life was finally going in the right direction.

"One day I came home and found Cindy screwing a guy on our bed with Jerrold in the next room. I began to beat the living shit out of this guy until Cindy yelled out that the piece of slime was Jerrold's real father. His name was Jerrold too. I couldn't help it. I have never hit a woman but I turned and backhanded Cindy as hard as I could. It knocked her clean off the bed.

"The police came and took me away. I did find out that Jerrold wasn't my flesh and blood. I did five years for assault on Cindy and assault with intent to maim on her boyfriend.

"I'm not going to tell you about prison life, except to say it's not pretty. I did get my GED and studied the new farming techniques. Shortly before I was released, I got the call from grandma that my dad had been killed. That was when I asked them if I could come back home and work on the farm.

"They showed up at my parole hearing and told the board that I had a job waiting and a place to stay. That brings us up to date except for the check."

"I don't want to know about the check. It already came between us once. Maybe in good time you can tell me about it. What I need to know is if you want to meet my munchkins?" said Sherry.

"Of course I want to meet them. Why don't you bring them over to the farm Sunday and I'll show them the animals and maybe take them for a ride on the tractor."

"Do you think your grandparents will mind?"

"No, besides I'm part owner now. It's partly my farm too." Sherry looked at me oddly but didn't say anything. I drove her back to the café, gave her a light kiss and she got in her car and went home.

I did let grandma know that they would be coming over to visit Sunday after church. Sherry took her kids to church most every week. Grandma even asked if she should make a dinner but I told her not this time. I was just going to show them the farm.

Sherry pulled up in her car and I watched as she unbuckled the kids. The little boy walked up to me and said, "Hi, I'm Mikey. Are you mommy's boyfriend? My dad was a hero and was killed in a war."

"Hi there, Mikey. Nice to meet you." I put my hand out and shook his little hand. "Sorry to hear about your dad. Your mommy did tell me about him. Your mommy and I have been friends for many years."

Sherry came over walking with the cutest little girl. "This is Molly. She's still in her dress because she didn't want to change into her playclothes after church. She said she wanted to meet you all dressed up."

I reached down and picked her up. "My Lord, you're the prettiest little girl I've ever seen. You look just like your mommy. I love your pink dress too."

"I'm Molly. You have animals - mommy said we could come and see them."

"Yes, we do and you can see them all. Cows, chickens, a couple of dogs and even horses."

"Can we go see the horses?" asked Mikey.

We spent the day showing them all the animals. I even let them feed the baby chicks and the horses. They were having a great time. I kept glancing at Sherry who kept smiling at her kids having such a good time.

"I wish I could have a horse," said Mikey.

"I'll get you one on your tenth birthday," I said.

"Really? That would be neat," said Mikey.

He was petting the horses when Sherry told me I shouldn't have said that to him. He has a great memory and would probably expect one now.

"I have a good memory too and I will get him one on his tenth birthday," I said.

"But... What if... we aren't..."

I cut her off. "Sherry, I promised him a horse and I will get it for him if he still wants one when he's ten. If you aren't with me he can keep it here in the barns and come and see it whenever he wants. The only thing is he has to learn to take care of it." Sherry didn't question it any further; she just smiled that beautiful smile.

The time flew by and the kids didn't want to leave. I told them they could come by every week and we could ride the tractor and play in the fields. They were so happy and made their mom promise to bring them back.

Life went on like this for a couple of months. Sherry would bring the kids every weekend to see the animals and ride on the tractor. We even had a couple of picnics. I really liked the kids and knew I was in love with their mother. I was just taking it slow.

I stopped by the restaurant at least twice a week to have lunch but mainly to see Sherry. I figured it was about time to go see her parents again. One night after work, I showed up at their house. Sherry answered the door.

"Josh! What are you doing here?"

Right then Mikey came to the door with Molly right behind him. "Hi, Josh. You come to see us?" he asked.

Molly came up to me and I picked her up like I always do and she gave me a hug. I was holding her and I said to Sherry that I came over to see her parents. She seemed a little surprised but invited me in. We went into the family room where her parents were sitting.

"Mr. And Mrs. Warren, I don't know if you remember me but I'm Josh Ev..."

"We know who you are, Josh. We've known you since the day you were born. How is everything?" said Mr. Warren.

"Life is pretty good. Of course, you know that I'm working back on the farm. Things have really improved. We're looking into buying more acreage and expanding. The reason I stopped by is because I want to see Sherry more. I love the kids," I said as I set Molly down to go play with Mikey.

"I know that in the past I was a hothead and pretty much a no-account. That's all changed. I own half the farm and as I mentioned we're expanding and hiring more workers. I guess what I'm asking is for your permission to see Sherry regularly."

"Sherry's a grown woman and can make her own decisions," said Mrs. Warren.

"That's true and I know that. I just want you to know that I really care for her and would never hurt her or the kids in anyway."

"Josh," said Mr. Warren. "It takes a hell of a man to admit his errors and I know it took a lot for you to come here and talk with us. If it's our blessing you want to date our daughter, then you have it. Of course it totally depends on Sherry."

Sherry had tears in her eyes as she went over and hugged her father. I then asked Mrs. Warren if she would mind watching the kids on Saturday night. I wanted to take Sherry to a dance in town and out for dinner. When I promised to have her home early, everyone laughed. I tried to explain that I always went to bed early because of the farm. They laughed again.

-----------------

Our dating went on for about another month. We never did anything but light kissing. I was just afraid to make the first move. I went over and visited with Sherry's parents and played with the kids at least once a week. Every weekend Sherry would bring the kids out to the farm. For all intents and purposes, people considered us a couple and neither of us was dating anyone else.

One night I was lying up in the hayloft looking out on the blue star-studded sky and a three-quarter moon. I heard a noise and looked over and coming up the stairs was Sherry.

"Did you bring the kids with you?"

"No, I'm alone. Grandma told me I would find you up here," she said as she lay next to me on the blanket I had over the hay.

"So, what brings you here this beautiful evening?" I asked.

"I came here for you to make love to me," said Sherry.

"What?"

"I've waited for you and apparently you aren't going to make the first move. I'm tired of waiting. I love you and I know you love me. Is your equipment in working order?"

"Of course it is. I just wasn't sure if you were ready."

"Well, I'm ready! Please make love to me, but be gentle. It's been a long time since I've been with a man."

I leaned over and gently kissed her. She put her arms around my neck and kissed me harder. I started unbuttoning her blouse and opened it wide revealing her bra. Thank God for front clasps, I thought, as I undid the clasp and pulled it wide open.

I leaned forward and took a nipple in my mouth while squeezing her other breast.

"Easy now, Josh. Squeeze gently; it feels so good."

I figured I would just follow her lead as to what I would do. I wanted her to totally enjoy our being together. I loved it just being together. I kept gently sucking and squeezing her breasts until she pushed my head lower onto her belly. I started kissing her tummy with wet sloppy kisses. She felt so good.

I quickly sat up and undid her jeans in record time and was pulling them off while I had hold of her panties at the same time. With her legs lightly spread I pushed them further apart and put my head between her thighs and started kissing her lower belly, just above her muff. I moved my face lower onto the hair of her muff and pushed down hard burying my face. I could smell her sex as I lowered my face to her already moist pussy.

"Oh, God, if feels so good. Don't stop, please don't stop," she cried out as I continued to maul her pussy with my tongue and face.

I was tongue fucking her and she kept pumping against my face while her hands were holding my head against her. I felt her come and her pussy going from moist to extremely wet as she was screaming out with glee.

I got up and stripped my shirt and jeans off as fast as I could. I got back down between her spread thighs and began rubbing my stiff cock against her.

"Push it in, Josh. I've waited so long for this."

With my cock lined up, I pushed it deep into the folds of her pussy. She felt so good and her pussy felt so hot.

Then it occurred to me. "Sherry, I'm not wearing any protection."

"It's okay. The day after we talked at the park, I knew this would happen some day and I started on birth control. I just didn't understand what took you so long. I got tired of waiting and that's why I'm here tonight and will be here many more nights.

After that night, Sherry came by at least twice a week. I knew it was time to ask her to marry me. I just hoped she was ready to say yes.


Thank you for reading my story.
Chapter 3 will be out shortly
Please comment and let me know what you think.

DG Hear

DG Hear
DG Hear
5,700 Followers
12