You Get What You Need 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JayDavid
JayDavid
653 Followers

"To old and new friends," he toasted, and Cara touched her glass to his. Sally, a few seconds behind, joined her.

Cara and Jack sat on the edge of the bed and Sally sat on the desk chair as they drank their wine. Again, Jack broke the tension.

"Cara is a friend of my older sister, but she and I have become close over the last few years."

"That's nice, I guess," Sally said, not really knowing what was going on. That being said, being in a hotel room with Jack and Cara was beginning to turn her on, especially after her short drought.

At that point, Cara began kissing Jack, and he responded in kind. Sally began to feel herself getting wet. Cara looked at her and said, "You've been with Jack, right?"

Sally said, "Yes."

"Then you must know why I am here," she said, at the same time pushing Jack down on the bed and climbing on top of him. She tossed off her dress, revealing that she had been wearing nothing underneath, and straddled Jack, who, fully clothed, slid down until his mouth was buried in Cara's pussy. Normally, Sally didn't find tattoos to be attractive, but on this woman, she found them to be unbelievably hot.

She wasn't sure what their plan for her was—Sally knew that some people got off on having sex while people watched, so she just sat there, feeling her pussy getting wetter and swelling with desire. She wanted Jack's face between her legs, not Cara's. Sally watched as Cara began to buck wildly on Jack's face and she began to pull his hair. But Jack kept working on her until she screamed out and snapped her head back before rolling off of Jack onto the bed.

Jack stood up and quickly ripped off his clothing and reached out to Sally. She stood, and he kissed her. She could taste Cara's juices on his face, but she didn't care, feeling his huge cock pressing against her. He took off her shirt, and she finished the job by removing her bra, jeans and thong. Jack took her hand and led her to the bed, where Cara, now revived, was kneeling, her small, pert breasts setting up on her chest. As Sally approached the bed, Cara leaned forward and began kissing her nipples and Jack reached over and gently stroked her pussy.

Sally pressed the blonde's head into her chest and purred with pleasure as Jack explored her aching, wet pussy with a single finger. Cara pulled Sally onto the bed and spun her on her back and Jack leaned in and began to lick her pussy. Cara continued to attend to Sally's nipples, moving from kissing, to licking, to nibbling, then biting. Normally, Sally didn't like having her nipples bitten, but there was something about the way the Cara did it, in conjunction with Jack's expert cunnilingus technique that caused Sally to tremble, then buck uncontrollably. Recognizing Sally's arousal, Jack plunged three fingers into her pussy, and Sally screamed as the waves of a massive orgasm rolled over her body. She turned on her side and pulled her knees up to her chest in the fetal position as she recovered from the intensity of her climax.

When she opened her eyes again, she saw Jack, slowly inserting his huge cock into Cara from behind as he pulled her hair, causing her head to tilt back and her back to arch. She watched as he fully skewered Cara before letting her hair go and grabbing her hips while thrusting long and deep into her. As Cara began to rock back to meet his thrusts, Jack hauled off and slapped Cara's perfect ass, leaving a pink mark, and causing Cara to sigh with pleasure. Jack created a rhythm of two thrusts followed by a slap that made Cara first sigh, then moan then pant with a feral desire.

Sally felt herself dripping with lust watching them fuck and she rolled herself under Cara and sucked on her small, but perfectly shaped breasts. Somehow Cara was able to reach down and finger Sally's drenched pussy, ultimately finding and tweaking her clit. The shock caused Sally to bite down hard on Cara's nipple, which elicited a gasp of pleasure from the older woman. Cara pressed harder on Sally's clit, to the edge of hurting her, and Sally responded by using her teeth to chew on Cara's nipple.

Suddenly, Cara reared up and screamed and Jack growled, as they reached a simultaneous and thundering orgasm, collapsing on the bed. Sally was able to roll out from under Cara before she fell and saw that Cara's ass was bright pink from Jack's slapping. Always the considerate lover, Jack rolled off of Cara's back and started to lick Sally's labia.

"I need you inside me," Sally panted, and Jack, remarkably hard again so soon after cumming in Cara, plunged his rod into her desperate hole. She wrapped her legs around his thighs, and Jack fucked her hard and fast, just how she needed it at that moment.

Cara, now revived, grabbed Sally's breasts and began to rub them and tweak her hard nipples, again just shy of causing pain, as Jack's hard cock pounded away at her. Sally felt her hips moving on their own as she thrust back against Jack and ramped up to another huge orgasm. She started to yell, "Jack, I'm cumming," and Cara bit down harder on her nipple sending her over the edge, causing her to thrash and writhe wildly on the bed. Her movements, in turn, pushed Jack to his limit, and he came hard into Sally, grunting with the exertion.

Sally was exhausted and satiated, glad that she had allowed herself to accept Jack's invitation. After a few minutes, Cara got out of the bed, and Sally could fully appreciate her slender beauty. Cara reached into her purse and pulled out a small plastic bag. She dumped some white powder on the table, and chopped it up with a small razor blade, before spreading out a number of lines. She took a rolled up bill from her purse, bent down and snorted two of the lines, one into each nostril, before sniffling, rubbing her nose and shaking her head.

"Anyone else? This is good shit and will let us go all night."

"No thanks," Jack said. "Not interested."

Cara looked disappointed. "I've seen you get high," she said.

"Yeah, but I'm not interested in coke," he said.

"O.K. Your loss," she said, shaking her head. "What about you, Sally? I have plenty."

Sally looked at Jack. She had tried coke once before and didn't like it, but she briefly considered the fact that it would give them more energy for fucking. But, after thinking about it for a minute, she decided to pass. "No, thanks. But that doesn't mean I don't want to go all night."

Cara smiled. "Whatever. More for me, then," she said, bending down and snorting another two lines, sniffling and shaking her head before gathering up the unused powder in the bag and returning it to her purse. Sally took this opportunity to roll over to Jack and start sucking on his mostly flaccid penis, which began to stiffen under her attention. She got on her knees and gave Jack a slow, sensual blow job. Cara walked to the bed and started rubbing Sally's ass, teasing her asshole before reaching under her and fingering her slippery pussy. Sally felt herself wiggling her ass at Cara, who took her finger from Sally's pussy and, using her natural lubrication, pressed it into Sally's asshole.

Despite her experience, Sally had never allowed anyone to stick anything in there before, but tonight, it seemed right and the sensation was a little thrilling to her. She gasped and continued slowly sucking on Jack's enormous rod. Cara bent over and started tonguing Sally's ass, which almost made her bite Jack's cock. Cara continued her tonguing, then relubed her finger from Sally's sodden pussy and stuck the finger further into Sally's ass. Sally's head snapped back, releasing Jack's cock and she said, "Oh my god," before returning to her blow job. But Jack, surprisingly, rolled out from under her and quickly scurried to where Cara was. He pressed the oversized and saliva covered head of his cock against Sally's sphincter and slowly inserted it, stopping to allow her to get used to its size, while reaching under Sally to massage her clit.

Cara took Jack's former position, and Sally, feeling the first cock ever entering her ass, buried her face in Cara's pussy, noticing that her clit was pierced. Sally couldn't imagine letting anyone do that to her most sensitive parts, but used her tongue to flick the piercing, making Cara moan. Meanwhile, Jack had used Sally's natural lubrication on his cock, and was able to get more of it into Sally, who felt like she was going to burst.

Using her tongue on Cara's pussy and clit ring, Sally soon had Cara thrashing and yelling. Recognizing that Cara seemed to like it a little rough, Sally gently bit down on Cara's clit, and that made her scream out, "Yes. Yes. More." The third bite resulted in Cara having a massive orgasm and nearly falling off the bed.

Jack's huge cock was almost fully buried into Sally's ass and he was able to gently thrust. It was an odd feeling for Sally, but had become pleasant. Cara rolled under her and stuck her face into Sally's pussy, and, in short order, Sally was shaking from an orgasm which was followed by Jack shooting a load into her ass, withdrawing his cock as it deflated.

Sally couldn't move. She lay there in the bed, dripping from both holes, totally and completely satisfied. She felt the bed shake as Jack and Cara went at it again, after which Jack collapsed on the bed and spooned Sally. The last thing Sally remembered was Cara, sitting on a chair, nude, drinking wine and taking a pill from her purse.

Saturday

Sally woke up in exactly the position she fell asleep in, lying on her side in a destroyed bed, being spooned by Jack Davis. She could see a female hand on her hip, and therefore assumed that Cara was spooning Jack on the other side. She desperately needed to go to the bathroom, and extricated herself from Jack and walked to the bathroom. She sat down and did what needed to be done. Afterward, she decided to clean herself up, and started the shower. The hot water felt good as she allowed her makeup to wash off, then she cleaned off the dried cum that was inevitable from last night's activities. Next, she gingerly cleaned her sore genitals and even sorer ass before washing her hair.

As she was about to leave, she heard the door open and heard was clearly Jack pissing into the toilet. After flushing, he stuck his head into the shower and asked, "Want some company?" Sally hesitated and he said, "No sex-just shower."

Sally pulled the curtain aside and made room for him. "Sorry," she said, "I'm a bit sore and fucked out."

"Yeah. I understand. Cara is more than a handful. She likes you, though."

"Really?" Sally asked. "Why?"

"I think because you were game and jumped right in. I told her that you were really great in bed and she suggested we should invite you back. I don't think she was disappointed"

Sally was surprised, and flattered. "You told her that I was great in bed?"

"Of course. Because you are."

She stepped toward him and gave him a big hug, feeling his warm wet body press against her. She felt his cock stirring, so she stepped away. "I really can't. At least not yet," she said, stepping out of the shower and wrapping herself in one of the big white hotel towels.

Jack followed soon after, and they went into the hotel room. Cara was still sleeping, her slim, nude body looking ready for a photo shoot. Jack turned on a light and started getting dressed.

"Won't you wake Cara up?" Sally asked.

"No way. Between the wine, the coke and whatever else she took, she will be out until at least noon."

"I'm a little surprised that you and she—"

Jack interrupted. "I know she is a bit different, and a little unstable, but it is a long story, and anyway, she gives me a chance to get a few kinks out of my system."

"I guess it was that way for me, too. I did stuff last night that I had never done before," Sally said, involuntarily reaching behind her.

There was an awkward silence as Jack rooted around in a duffel bag before pulling out a t-shirt and a pair of sweatpants that could never fit him. "I assume that you won't want to put on what you wore to the bar last night. You can borrow these."

"Seriously, you have a female change of clothing with you?" Sally said, surprised.

"I like to be prepared," he replied.

Sally went looking around the debris in the room for her purse and underwear and clothing from the prior night. She gathered them in a pile and put them into the hotel laundry bag before opening her purse and removing her extra panties. She put them then put on the t-shirt and the sweats, which still were a bit large on her.

"You like to be prepared, too, I see," Jack said, smiling.

Sally smiled back at him, then took her hairbrush and toothbrush to the bathroom. When she emerged, she looked put together and felt reasonably fresh. Before she could discuss getting back to campus, there was a knock at the door. Jack opened it and a hotel employee rolled a cart filled with covered platters. The employee stole a look at the naked Cara splayed on the bed, then looked at Sally and Jack and smiled again as Jack signed the check.

"I took the liberty of ordering us breakfast," Jack said, taking the top off the platters, revealing eggs, bacon, sausage, toast, jam and fruit. "Please join me."

They ate breakfast and made small talk, and afterwards, Sally said, "I think I need to get back to campus."

"Me too," Jack said.

Sally put on the only shoes she had, which looked terribly out of place with her current outfit, grabbed her bag of clothing and purse and she and Jack left the room. "I'll come back later when Cara is awake," he said. "You are welcome to join us."

She thought about it briefly, but Sally replied, "No, I don't think so."

"That's fine," Jack responded. "I hope I make it out alive myself," he continued, chuckling.

They got a cab back to campus and walked to their dorm. Sally realized what they must look like to anyone watching, which was pretty much exactly what happened, and she really didn't care. When they got to their floor, Jack gave her a kiss on the cheek and they went their separate ways. Sally entered her room, and despite the breakfast coffee, collapsed on her bed, happy that her sheets were clean, and that she was alone.

When Sally woke up, her phone was beeping. She checked the phone, and it was full of messages from Kate and the others, confirming that they would meet for dinner at the dining hall at 7, completing their freshman year tradition of meeting to compare notes after a night out. It was only 5, so she had plenty of time, and texted back that she would meet them. She was still sore, and felt not an ounce of sexual desire, which she knew wouldn't last forever, but felt nice for the time being. She turned on the TV and idly watched a baseball game, thinking of when she and Jack had done the same thing.

At 6:30 she dressed and walked over to the dining hall. She got a plate of food, and having not eaten lunch, she was starving, before finding Zara and Emily at a table in a corner of the hall. A few minutes later, Kate and Brooke arrived, and they sat and ate briefly.

"O.K., Emily, you went first, so what happened," Kate said, smiling.

"So, his name is Joe, and he is a carpenter in town. I had a couple more drinks, we went to his place, and he drove me home this morning. It was great," she smiled broadly as the other girls hooted at her.

Sally said, "Now you three. Let's hear it."

Kate started, "They were wrestlers from State here for a tournament. But they were very sweet. I took Sal back to my room and taught him a few new moves."

They all laughed. Zara said, "My guy was Larry. He is studying photography, so I took him back to the room and let him take a few pictures before we did it. He had an amazing body, and it was incredible."

They hooted again, and Brooke said, "I was with Danny. He wanted to go dancing, so we went to The Tropic and danced until 1 am. Then, I took him back to my room and ravaged the crap out of him.

The women were all laughing, and Kate said, "Sally, I thought I saw you leave with Jack and that woman."

"Cara," Sally offered.

"So, what's the story?" Zara asked.

Sally paused. "Jack had a room at the Hilton, and we went back there." Sally's friends looked at her with increased curiosity. Sally continued. "Cara is a friend of Jack's older sister, and appears to be a groupie for a band playing in the city this weekend. It was pretty much what your dirty minds are all thinking," Sally concluded, leaving out the details.

The table was silent, then the girls began to hoot. Sally smiled, somewhat wanly, and Brooke whispered, "I've always wanted to try a threesome, but never had the courage."

Sally replied, also whispering, "Honestly, it was my first, and some of it was amazing, but I'm not sure I'd do it again. I like to be the center of attention."

The others nodded and Sally continued, "They invited me back later for more, but I said no. Brooke, I can ask if you can take my place." She smiled mischievously at Brooke.

A little flustered at having her bluff called, Brooke said, "Uh, no thanks."

There was an awkward pause, so Sally asked, "So, are the wrestlers gone, or do you ladies have some more bouts scheduled for this evening?"

Zara nodded. "They left this morning, but I may have to make a trip to State pretty soon."

The friends laughed, then finished their dinners and went their separate ways.

Sunday

Sally was sitting at dinner, alone, eating pasta and reading a newspaper on her iPad. She had spent Saturday night and Sunday alone, relaxing, watching TV, listening to music and doing a little light reading for her classes. She also tried to sort out her feelings about Jack and the threesome. Engrossed in her thoughts and the newspaper, she only noticed that someone had joined her at her table. When she looked up, she was surprised to see Jack. She wasn't sure if she was happy or not about the development, but there was nothing that she could do about it.

"Hey," he said, smiling.

"Hey," Sally responded. "Where's Cara?" she asked.

"The tour vans were heading out this afternoon, so I poured her onto an early train to the city."

"It seems like such a weird life, following a band around like that," Sally noted.

"She's young, beautiful and likes to live on the edge, so I guess she figures now is the time to do stuff like this. I figure that one day she will settle down some. I just hope she doesn't crash and burn first," he said, pensively.

Sally felt awkward. Sometimes, she thought, maybe it would be better for Jack to be a little less honest.

Jack took a bite of his chicken and after swallowing, said, "I hope you had fun the other night."

"Yeah," Sally replied, "it was pretty wild, and the sex was incredible, but I don't think I want to make a habit of it."

"I can understand that. Generally, I feel the same way, but when I'm with Cara, for some reason, she brings out that side of me that will do or try almost anything," Jack said.

"I saw that you did have some boundaries," Sally replied.

"You mean the coke?"

"Yeah."

Jack paused before replying. "Freshman year, Cara visited me here for the first time. I had never tried coke before, and she encouraged me. I figured, what could go wrong, and essentially, we spent a whole weekend in bed, without sleeping or eating. By the end of the weekend, I felt like shit, I was shaking, my nose hurt and I couldn't focus in class. So, from then on, I've passed on that. I don't mind a little weed now and again, and my sister's boyfriend occasionally gets me some unbelievable hash, but that's as far as I go."

Sally still didn't quite understand why Jack was so open with her. Yes, they had slept together, and done the threesome, but they really barely knew each other. She realized again that it was this openness and honesty that, along with certain of his physical attributes, made him so attractive.

JayDavid
JayDavid
653 Followers