You Got the Part! Ch. 03

Story Info
Riley gets what she wants!
3.6k words
4.39
36.2k
17

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/17/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I would like to thank Mr_Owlow for all his assistance with editing this story.

In typical Riley fashion I was in a bit of a situation. GiGi's T.V. show was a complete success and we were picked up for a second season. America was in love with the cast especially GiGi and myself. We were making the rounds on talk shows and late night. We were doing endorsements, cameos on other shows and walking red carpets. DI was having a blast, and making a ton of money in the process. I was loving life, it was exciting and fun. Riley was partying hard and enjoying life to the fullest. I had long since abandoned Aaron, he was an afterthought. The more time I spent as Riley the more I blocked out my former life, I was Riley full time. I hadn't given much thought to it all, everything was moving so fast like a whirlwind. Celebrity had definitely gone to my pretty head. The lights and the lifestyle were intoxicating.

My present predicament was a byproduct of my new lifestyle. I stand here now with my form fitting black designer dress pushed up around my waist. My panties and pantyhose are down and bunched around my thighs. My executive producer's bombshell of a wife is on her knees reluctantly sucking my cock. I was pretty sure he ordered her from some Eastern European bride service. The not so natural blonde didn't want to do this, I could tell. Her face said it all, she was sucking the cock of a black transsexual at her husband's behest. She had to be coaxed by Steve and reminded that her generous shopping allowance hung in the balance. So here she was sucking me as he looked eagerly on. The buxom beauty was wearing the exact same outfit I was. That had to be one of Steve's details of his little fantasy. As she noticed Steve's reaction she got more into it. His moans increased the more she sucked. The moans were spiced with intervals of, "Oh yeah baby." I guess she figured a better performance would win her husband's favor and his checkbook. Steve was an entertainment executive, he was all about the show. She began going deeper and sucking harder. A slight moan escaped my glossy lips as I shivered in my black sequined five inch platform stilettos. I was giving Steve what he wanted to get what I wanted. Riley needed her own show and Steve could make a spin-off happen for me. He had the right connections within the network and his money talked.

Steve had moved behind me I could hear his labored breaths. He was taking it all in and loved every second of it. He unzipped my dress and unhooked my strapless bra. My brand new D-cup breasts courtesy of the season finale tumbled out. Riley was also all about the show. Getting a boob job on national television didn't phase me one bit. I loved attention and this brought more my way. I was never going back to my former life so it was a progression of sorts. He slapped my ample ass obtained in episode seven, causing me to lurch forward. I told the surgeon to give me the Jennifer Lopez, and he did just that. My surgical team was the best in the business. All the publicity certainly helped my doctor's practice. Natalia choked a little as my cock hit the back of her throat.

"Fuck her, and fuck her good!" Steve ordered in a throaty drawl.

Tonight all of Steve's orders would be followed to the letter. I pulled out of her warm moist mouth slowly. I could see the pangs of uneasiness and humiliation in her big hazel eyes. A combination of saliva and precum hung between her mouth and my erection, it looked like a glistening rope. I guided her off her pantyhosed knees, navigating her body wrapped in her close-fitting carbon copy dress. She seemed more unsteady in her five inch heels than I did in mine. Her nervousness seemed to be fading a bit as we progressed. Steve motioned Natalia to turn around. He was directing us as if he had played this all out in his head before. I was glad I wouldn't have to look into those sad eyes as I took her. I felt a twinge of guilt as she bent over as Steve motioned again. She was a casualty of Riley's war with the fame monster, the fame monster was definitely winning that war. I slid the condom on and moved towards Natalia's taut round ass. She exhaled a long breath as I pulled her dress up. Steve was taking it all in and loving every moment of the sequence. I pulled her panties and sheer to waist pantyhose down in one motion. Though she was definitely participating against her will, her pussy was amply wet. I slid in with very little resistance. Though I preferred my womanly appearance, a tight pussy still felt good to me. I don't think she thought marrying for money would entail this. Here she was bent over her husband's desk being fucked by a black tranny.

"Fuck her hard!" Steve yelled.

Before we started we were instructed that we could not talk at all, I followed the instructions. I rocked back on my stilettos and rammed with all my force. A guttural moan escaped Natalia as Steve beamed with excitement. As I continued Steve lifted her face to witness the mixed emotions of pleasure and humiliation. I moved in and out of her at a steady pace. After a few minutes the noise of her wetness was clearly audible. Her moans became increased in volume and length. She was clearly looking to impress Steve and give him what he wanted. Fifteen minutes later her entire body convulsed as she climaxed. Her vaginal walls had clamped on to me squeezing out all of her juices. Steve pulled me by my waist out of her. He moved her aside and pushed me into the spot Natalia just vacated. It was my turn to get fucked.

I was expecting so much and got so little. His hands were all over me feeling my ass and hips. Being felt up turned me on, I was starting to get into it. I took my mind to another place where my body was not. Steve wasn't exactly a beast but he wasn't attractive either. He was an average man with an above average bank account and power. After struggling to get his semi erect four inches inside me he started his awkward pumps. He was herky jerky with no rhythm at all. Even with clinching my anal walls he did nothing for me. I took pride in keeping my ass tight with the proper exercise regimen. You would have thought he was rocking my world, he was not. Steve was slapping my ass cheeks like he was fully in command. I think he got off on knowing he paid for my ass and it was his for the taking. Natalia was looking down at me with a look. It was a look that said, we were in a sisterhood of bad sex. Steve was truly terrible, he was done in a minute. He collapsed on top of me like he'd done some great feat. I was disappointed but the reward would be worth it. I felt pity for Natalia if this was his usual performance.

The next day I met GiGi for breakfast at her townhouse. We sat in the breakfast nook as her muscle bound man servants waited on us.

"So hoe was your evening? Oops I meant to say how," GiGi laughed.

"Sure you did you evil bitch. It was good, I think Steve and I reached an agreement."

"That's good, the World is yours girl, take what you can." GiGi's words were truly encouraging.

"I am trying but I would have to say our fearless leader was quite disappointing," I said with raised eyebrows.

"Oh my, lets leave that one alone, next topic. I have heard some grumbling from your other cast mates that you're a camera hog," GiGi exclaimed.

"Fuck those bitches, they are a jealous brood. The camera loves me and the fans adore me. They have had the same opportunities that I've had. It not my fault they didn't seize the moment," I scoffed.

"I am just letting you know, next season may have a few more cat fights," GiGi said.

"Bring it on bitches."

The other girls were pissed that I had stolen the spotlight. They hadn't confronted me, but they weren't stingy with the cold shoulder. GiGi and I talked for a while and finished breakfast. I did a little shopping before heading home to my apartment. I got a phone call from my agent asking me to meet him at the office. Upon arriving to the office my agent informed me that I was getting my own show. I was thrilled I called Steve to thank him but Natalia answered the phone.

"Hello."

"Hello, Natalia this is Riley, how are you? May I speak to Steve?"

"He is in a meeting but he would like you to stop by his office right away," she said.

"I will be right over," I said excitedly.

"Ok see you soon," Natalia said then hung up.

On the way over I just knew he would want a repeat performance of last night. I finished touching up my make-up as we arrived, the driver opened the door for me. Steve's office was in an office tower with huge glass windows. I thought to myself "Riley, you're a bad bitch," as I checked out my reflection. I had come so far so fast, one role had changed my life forever. That little stage play had led me to a different life. I felt the men's eyes on me as I sauntered towards the elevators, even the ones with their wives and girlfriends which made me feel empowered. I stepped out of the elevator and Natalia was waiting for me.

"Greetings Miss Riley, this way please."

"Hi Natalia, good to see you again."

"Likewise," she said.

I followed her back to Steve's huge office. As soon as we entered Natalia grabbed me and began kissing me deeply. I let her tongue probe my mouth for a while, her lips were soft. I wanted to give Steve a good show. I opened my eyes and realized Steve wasn't here.

"Natalia, where is Steve?" I asked.

"Steve's meeting was out of the country," Natalia said coyly.

"So why am I here?" I questioned with a puzzled look.

"I want to make the sex with you again," she said in her accent.

"Without Steve?" I asked.

"Yes as you saw he is a pathetic man with a pathetic penis," she said accompanied with a disappointing look.

"I don't think he would approve," I told her.

"He will not approve unless he gets to watch but he is not here. You have a deal with him but, things could always fall through," Natalia said.

At that point I didn't have a choice; I needed, and wanted this show. It wasn't a subtle point that Natalia was trying to make.

"Ok Natalia," I said. I knew she had me where she wanted me.

In the last few days I'd seen hems of skirts and dresses go up and down more than the stock market. Mine was going up again. We moved over to the huge desk and Natalia hopped up onto the desk. She was wearing nothing under her tight dress. She spread her legs and pulled me to her slowly. Her perfume filled my nose with a heavenly scent. Reaching down into my panties and pantyhose she untucked what she was looking for. She took her time to massage my erection which was already ready. I wasn't the largest but probably seemed a definite improvement from Steve. Her calling him pathetic made me smile. This time I had those big hazel eyes looking right through me. I had clearly misjudged her. She knew what she wanted, and how to manipulate to get it. As of late I was the one in charge during sex. Even if I allowed someone else to think they were in charge, I really knew that I was. At this moment I clearly wasn't in the drivers seat. She pulled me all the way into her by the waistband of my pencil skirt.

Natalia was moist and warm as I slid inside of her warm tunnel. We simultaneously let out small approving moans. She began unbuttoning my blouse and untucking it from my skirt. She freed my right breast and began sucking my nipple. Her hands grabbed two handfuls of my J-Lo style ass that her husband paid for. I began to move in and out slowly. We had no one directing us this time. She had now liberated my other breast and had a handful of each. Her face was full of amazement and wanting. She was handling two big brown breasts, with a dick inside her. My hands were holding her ass and squeezed with each thrust into her wet pussy. One of her stilettos hit the floor behind me. I turned towards the door thinking someone might be coming in. Natalia turned my face back to hers, biting my bottom lip. Her legs locked around me as I could feel she was nearing her climax, I was nearing my moment as well. I felt her vaginal muscles contract as she released with a low moan. With the few minutes I knew I had before my release I repositioned. I put her now lone stilettoed foot atop my right shoulder. I reared back and began hammering as hard as I possibly could. I pulled out of her and squirted my load on the carpet in front of the desk.

The ride home was spent thinking what the hell did I get myself into. I didn't know if Natalia could be trusted, I hoped she could. With Steve as an enemy I could go from two shows to none. I was definitely over a barrel, and Natalia had me there, not Steve.

Over the next few weeks my agent had negotiated the terms of the new show with Steve. I had been waiting for the other stiletto to drop. The network was ready to roll with it, I would be airing immediately after Gigi's show. Natalia hadn't talked which was great. I was worried what else she may have in store for me. Steve had set up a celebratory dinner at his house. I didn't know what to expect but I was going to find out soon enough.

During dinner Steve excused himself from the table. Natalia had begun to tell me the dynamic had changed between her and Steve. I didn't know to what extent until we got up to the bedroom. Steve was there fully "Dressed", he had to be the worst looking crossdresser I'd ever seen. He was a far cry from my original foray as Riley. Some men just weren't meant to be women, he was one of them.

"Riley, my darling husband has agreed to be my sissy boy as of late," Natalia said as she beamed.

"I see, and he is quite terrible at it." I snickered.

"He will improve but for now he will do. Isn't that right sissy boy?" Natalia said to him.

"Yes ma'am," he clammered.

It was quite the sight to see the high and mighty Steve in this position. Natalia motioned for me to have a seat on the sofa. She went into the closet and returned with a thick black dildo that looked a foot long. I had a front row seat for this show. Natalia gave me a wink as she circled Steve like a predator. I was eager to see it all happen. The thrill of seeing a powerful man broken had my own juices flowing. She laid Steve across the bed. I had full view of his ass as she instructed him on all fours. She hiked up the too small dress he was wearing and pulled his lace panties down. Steve's facial expression was outright giddy. It wasn't for long; Natalia whacked him across the ass with the long rubber dildo. His pale white ass turned bright red as she continued her onslaught. I stood and came closer to get a better view. Looking down at Steve was exciting. It was my first experience witnessing someone else's humiliation and I liked it.

Steve's makeup was clumsily done, the foundation uneven, the lips poorly done and the eyes were a complete mess. His dress was a poor fit and didn't suit him at all. I later learned it was done intentionally, Steve got off on humiliation. The tirade of insults Natalia spat made him ecstatic. She called him a poor excuse for a man and a sissy boy which was true. The more small limp dick insults she shouted the harder he got. It reminded me of the days when I couldn't get it up unless I was Riley. I was fully erect at this moment tucked into my tight dress. I went from a man to a crossdresser to a shemale in no time at all. What was next for Riley?, I didn't know what the future would bring. At this very moment Natalia was handing me the big black dildo and offering Steve up.

Natalia applied the lube as Steve arched his back in anticipation. I couldn't believe this one eighty that I didn't see coming. I moved behind him to get a better angle. I wasn't gentle with the insertion as I rammed it in. Steve's moan of enjoyment let me know this wasn't the first time. It was amazing to see how Natalia had turned the tables so quickly. I started to inch the dildo in deeper with each pump in. While I pumped in and out Natalia began her verbal lashing of her husband.

"Do you like that you ugly sissy?, she yelled. "How does it feel? You're a pathetic ugly sissy boy with a little, weak dick," Natalia barked.

I could tell her words were coursing through him. He was loving it, as he began to thrust back onto the dildo.

Natalia continued, "You are a sad excuse for a man and a sadder looking sissy. Riley is so beautiful and you're a fucking mess. Look at your tacky makeup and your crappy dress. You will have to get much better to stay with me."

As the last words escaped her lips, Steve's load escaped his little manhood. This infuriated Natalia as she took the dildo from my hands. She took it out and ordered Steve up onto his cheap heels. His stood looking like a sad heap while pulling his dress down. " I will show you how to please me," Natalia told Steve.

Natalia unzipped her dress and stepped out of it. Her heavy bosom seemed to overflow her bra. She pulled my dress up and pulled out my member. She laid back on the bed and motioned for me to come to her. As I got up into the bed and crawled towards her I looked at Steve. He was beside himself with glee. Natalia grabbed my cock and inserted me in. She was warm and tight as I started to pump but stopped. My panties and hose around my hips felt restricting. I took them off and reinserted into Natalia. I was able to fully get into her balls deep. We grinded together in unison slowly, watching Steve's reactions. Her pussy was just as good as our second go round on Steve's desk. Undoubtedly he knew about that escapade and was ok with it. Natalia releasing my breasts brought me back to her, looking down into her eyes, I knew she enjoyed her new role. Steve's moans increased in volume and depth. He was now stroking himself with my pantyhose quickly. I knew his load would be soiling them shortly. It seemed he and Natalia released in unison. I came shortly after with my breast almost smothering Natalia.

I sat up and began putting myself back together. Natalia lit a cigarette and looked down on the crumbled heap that was her husband. Steve lay in an exhausted state on the bedroom floor.

"This was quite an evening, I would like to thank you both. You were a very generous host," I said to Natalia.

"You are quite welcome, Darling. We will be doing this again, Yes?" Natalia asked.

"Yes we will," I said. I knew what a refusal would get me, No show.

I slipped on my heels and stood to leave.

"Good night," I told them.

Natalia sat up. "Darling you are forgetting something."

"Am I?" I asked.

"Please honey, you can not leave without putting your pantyhose back on," she said.

Her tone of voice inferred that it was a demand rather than a request. I knew what I had to do. I walked over and picked up my black sheer to waist mess. The look on Steve's face said, I am losing a souvenir. They were a globby mess of Steve's juices. Putting them on one leg at a time I could feel his sticky mess on my skin. I lifted my dress and pulled them up my hips and over my ass. The majority of his warm glob was wetting my ass. I pulled down my dress and walked towards the door. I looked back to see Natalia reveling in my humiliation. Steve was not the only one now at her mercy. I hoped she couldn't see what I was feeling. Riley was bitten by the humiliation bug.